Jump to content

Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, Gouvernail said:

Will she be POTUS ever??

Will she ever be elected? 

I predict she gives the SOTU speech in 2024

2022

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Gouvernail said:

Will she be POTUS ever??

Will she ever be elected? 

I predict she gives the SOTU speech in 2024

I think she gets beat out by Gavin Newsome on the centrist side.  He’s done a pretty good job running the 5th largest economy on the planet.  As for Harris, her  likeability #’s are poor even among progressives.  Think Elizabeth Warren won’t try again from the progressive aisle and America is too racist for a Stacey Abrams.  
 

Dark horse candidate would be the Rock.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Seriously? This stupid twat waffle couldn't even run a pair of fuking nylons.....let alone a country of 335 million people. Gawd damn but you people have some how gotten stupider in the past 9 years.....and it's like fuking scary.......

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

Seriously? This stupid twat waffle couldn't even run a pair of fuking nylons.....let alone a country of 335 million people. Gawd damn but you people have some how gotten stupider in the past 9 years.....and it's like fuking scary.......

 

 

Not to worry, there are plans in place.

 

 

90E7CAB9-B957-471B-B577-10A71E8B9E47.jpeg

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, El Mariachi said:

Seriously? This stupid twat waffle couldn't even run a pair of fuking nylons.....let alone a country of 335 million people. Gawd damn but you people have some how gotten stupider in the past 9 years.....and it's like fuking scary.......

 

 

It's not that hard.

Even you could do it. Give your dogs a cabinet position.

Would could possibly go wrong?

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

It's not that hard.

Even you could do it. Give your dogs a cabinet position.

Would could possibly go wrong?

Indeed, would could. Wrong did.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...