This is from the story as it appeared in the Chicago Tribune:

It was Colorado’s worst mass shooting since a gunman killed 10 people at a Boulder supermarket March 22.”

A whole 7 weeks.  This is insane.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Timur said:

You peeps are terribly sarcastic.  I'm sure the GOP sentiments of "thoughts and prayers" are sincere and those GOPers really do think and pray for the victims to great affect.

58ytxv.jpeg

• Like 4
17 minutes ago, jerseyguy said:

This is from the story as it appeared in the Chicago Tribune:

It was Colorado’s worst mass shooting since a gunman killed 10 people at a Boulder supermarket March 22.”

A whole 7 weeks.  This is insane.

Well this one is in the springs.  The hotbed of GOP insanity in the state...  We like to spread the wealth....  

57 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Awaiting Rep. Boebert's take on it.

I am sure if she had been there with one of her AR's from her office shelf, she could have prevented it.   Her likely response will be "if more people around there were armed, they could have stopped it".

12 minutes ago, bridhb said:

I am sure if she had been there with one of her AR's from her office shelf, she could have prevented it.   Her likely response will be "if more people around there were armed, they could have stopped it".

Yep.  Because good guys with guns have superior aim and discipline.  And, because they wear white hats, they are never mistaken for the bad guys with guns.

Seriously, why do people think more bullets flying through the air is a good idea.  Then, the cops show up and how the fuck do they know who is a good guy and who is the criminal?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Timur said:

You peeps are terribly sarcastic.  I'm sure the GOP sentiments of "thoughts and prayers" are sincere and those GOPers really do think and pray for the victims to great affect.

I think you forgot something. 

image.png.ec957ed16dd3389d6d46a3be1f61fa49.png

1 hour ago, shaggy said:

Well this one is in the springs.  The hotbed of GOP insanity in the state...  We like to spread the wealth....  

Any correlation between the springs being the hotbed of insanity in the state and the presence of the Academy?

No words

(CNN)A gunman opened fire at a family birthday party in Colorado Springs on Sunday, leaving six people dead and a community in mourning.

The mass shooting was far from the only one in the US in recent days. There were at least nine mass shootings in the country over the weekend that combined left at least 15 people dead and 30 more wounded, according to CNN reporting and an analysis of data
from Gun Violence Archive (GVA), local media and police reports.

Why does anyone even pay attention to these incidents?

It's like commenting on and fretting about the weather.

It ain't gonna change so just accept it and move on.

After stocking up on guns & ammo so you'll be safe.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

I see that yet once again....the term 'Mass Shootings' gets re-defined as to fit someone's desired narrative.

{sigh}.....

El FBI no tiene una definición de tiroteo masivo. Solo tienen una definición de asesinato en masa. La definición más aceptada de un tiroteo masivo, entonces, es como un incidente único en el que cuatro o más personas son asesinadas a tiros.

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

I see that yet once again....the term 'Mass Shootings' gets re-defined as to fit someone's desired narrative.

{sigh}.....

I can never remember, is that a shooting at a Catholic church? Or is it when somebody shoots a fat person?

- DSK

3 hours ago, bridhb said:

It's Colorado springs.  it's military and the academy is there.  They have Plenty of gunz as Jeffy can attest to.  He went to the academy, My dog just shit on the parade grounds...  LOL

1 hour ago, shaggy said:

It's Colorado springs.  it's military and the academy is there.  They have Plenty of gunz as Jeffy can attest to.  He went to the academy, My dog just shit on the parade grounds...  LOL

JBSF went to the Air Force Academy?

Holy shit, I didn't know that. It's insanely hard to get in unless you lost a parent in a war or are best buddies with a Senator. Failing those you have to be driven and intelligent. I'm impressed, that's a serious accomplishment for our JBSF.

37 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

I've met Jeff and have had numerous phone conversations with him. Trust me, he's about the smartest fuker in this fuking room that is called PA....which is chockfull of stupid fuks who shouldn't be allowed to touch anything more complicated....than a ham sandwich.....

Back when I was about to graduate from high school, I got this wild tick up my arse that I wanted to go to the Air Force Academy. I had some flight hours, I was half decent at drinking Moosehead beer and eating burritos, my mom used to work for the Air Force Academy, it seemed like a perfect fit. I spent all of three hours actually learning what's involved to get in there ...

Remember that Mike Ness line from Social D ...

Well I went downtown to look for a job
I had no training no experience to speak of
and I looked at the holes in my jeans
and turned and headed back

I looked at my grades ... mostly C's, about as much academic credential as three years worth of Moosehead and burritos would warrant and I realized that I wasn't ever, ever going to get into the United State Air Force Academy. But if I had straight A's and a brain unfuzzed by cheap beer and half-decent cigarettes, I still wouldn't have been able to get into the USAF Academy. So it's a big deal that JBSF graduated from there, a huge deal. Anyway, at least I still have Social D ... life goes by so fast ...

1 hour ago, El Mariachi said:

I've met Jeff and have had numerous phone conversations with him. Trust me, he's about the smartest fuker in this fuking room that is called PA....which is chockfull of stupid fuks who shouldn't be allowed to touch anything more complicated....than a ham sandwich.....

Well, he's smarter than to brag about all the recreational drugs he's taken over the years. That right there makes him a hell of a lot smarter than 50% of the people in this exchange

- DSK

• Like 1
1 hour ago, mikewof said:

IIRC Jeffreaux was a ROTC or post-undergrad admit to the AF flight program. Still not shabby. Maybe even a bit better that Academy given the issues they've had with harassment, etc over the decades.

2 hours ago, El Mariachi said:

The problem with this is twofold.

1) You’re among the dumbest posters here and appear to be perpetually drunk or high.  So your judgment on his brights is not to be taken seriously.

2) He’s got an extensive posting history here that speaks to the contrary.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, mikewof said:

JBSF went to the Air Force Academy?

Holy shit, I didn't know that. It's insanely hard to get in unless you lost a parent in a war or are best buddies with a Senator. Failing those you have to be driven and intelligent. I'm impressed, that's a serious accomplishment for our JBSF.

He didn’t but he did get to fly jets which is cool. So good for him on that front.

40 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Well, he's smarter than to brag about all the recreational drugs he's taken over the years.

El Moran is easily impressed.

Probably because truly intelligent people won't have anything to do with the idiot so his reference sample is skewed to the stupid.

1 hour ago, Raz'r said:

IIRC Jeffreaux was a ROTC or post-undergrad admit to the AF flight program. Still not shabby. Maybe even a bit better that Academy given the issues they've had with harassment, etc over the decades.

True, they don't pick the dumbest bunnies in the hutch to be fighter pilots. Long way down the ladder from rocket scientists though. In general JBSF seems OK, I'd enjoy sailing with him

- DSK

You do know my Son got picked up by the A/F 3 years ago, graduated about 6th out of an entire squadron of 750 people, bought a house sight unseen in Virginia.....and him and his wife and young kids are soon to be transfered to England this year? All at the tender young age of 32? Pretty gawd damn awesome if you ask me......

Jeez, How did a surf-slacker like you manage to spawn such a self-achieving kid?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

Well, he's smarter than to brag about all the recreational drugs he's taken over the years. That right there makes him a hell of a lot smarter than 50% of the people in this exchange

- DSK

There is nothing wrong with openly consuming recreational drugs, the problem is in hiding one's consumption of recreational drugs ...

5 hours ago, El Mariachi said:

Ha. I'm not saying anything :D

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

Get back to us when your Government entrusts YOU with anything more valuable than a liter of Vegamite, a bottle of Bundy and three grilled 'roo testicals......

Me personally? Well they've trusted me to review the case histories of Maralinga victims so there is that.:rolleyes: 

11 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

Wetf THAT is.....

Oh my goodness. Google Maralinga.

You know Maria, I would not presume to call you unintelligent, but ignorant? Isolated? Insular?

23 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

What the actual fuk is THAT about? Water? Bugs? Snakes? Rusted door hinges?......:lol:

Self promoted ignorance is neither attractive nor humourous. 

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

What the actual fuk is THAT about? Water? Bugs? Snakes? Rusted door hinges?......:lol:

Careful, you'll shortly be accused of enslaving children in your Mexican International Harvester resort.

13 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

My desire to be either attractive or humorous to you.....is right up there with having a 3 way with Pamela Harris and Amy Shumer. Seriously...stop taking yourself so fuking serious....you're just another hypocritical Ozzie who doesn't know jack shit outside of of Perth, Sydney or London. Ciao, bitch......

Thin skinned too. :)

• Like 1
5 hours ago, El Mariachi said:

You do know my Son got picked up by the A/F 3 years ago, graduated about 6th out of an entire squadron of 750 people, bought a house sight unseen in Virginia.....and him and his wife and young kids are soon to be transfered to England this year? All at the tender young age of 32? Pretty gawd damn awesome if you ask me......

Do you have the slightest inkling that many of your posts here  . . 

could very well blow up his security clearance ?? 

Do you really think the NSA does not know what you post ?? 

Just how stupid are you ?? 

54 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

Do you have the slightest inkling that many of your posts here  . . 

could very well blow up his security clearance ?? 

Do you really think the NSA does not know what you post ?? 

Just how stupid are you ?? 

You're the political expert here ... so you're writing that the U.S. National Security Administration would see that some guy is enjoying his retirement and they would thus decide to ruin the career of the dude's son just for the fuck of it?

I'm kinda certain that's not how things work here, but if you insist ... might explain why you call people here "Reichistas", you seem to have a little "Reich" living inside your very own skull. A.J., perhaps could you be a little, erm, foil-hatted there?

My grandpa was big in the Communist party back before WWII, before he found that he couldn't trust them. Was the security clearance of his son and his grandson "blown up"?

1 minute ago, mikewof said:

National Security Administration would see that some guy is enjoying his retirement and they would thus decide to ruin the career of the dude's son just for the fuck of it?

Well, I'm not saying that is a good thing. 

But Shirley you must know that all one's associations are pretty thoroughly checked in security clearances. 

Would you grant a top secret clearance to anyone who spent time around Mariachi ?? 

I know he is a Boy Scout compared to J. Kushner (who could not get one either), 

but still. 

5 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

Well, I'm not saying that is a good thing. 

But Shirley you must know that all one's associations are pretty thoroughly checked in security clearances. 

Would you grant a top secret clearance to anyone who spent time around Mariachi ?? 

I know he is a Boy Scout compared to J. Kushner (who could not get one either), 

but still. 

I'm pretty sure that unless someone with clearance spends a good bit of time around criminals, spies, terrorists or people who call Leonardo by the name "da Vinci" that the NSA doesn't give a rat's blue asshole about them.

My grandpa was a straight-up Commie for a while, and my dad had sufficient top-secret clearance to design fuel balancing systems for fighter jets, and vertical welding fixtures for missiles. And the Commie's grandson, me, can't get anything higher than Public Trust Security Clearance because of a certain splotch of youth that I wasted.

A.J., I knew a mathematician that straight up told his military security clearance inspector that he did a good bit of LSD in his youth, and they still had no problem giving him sufficient clearance to design some high-end government gig. I think you're being a little paranoid. It's okay, I suspect that the government doesn't find you, or me, or Boothy sufficiently interesting to give a shit about us.

My desire to be either attractive or humorous to you.....is right up there with having a 3 way with Pamela Harris and Amy Shumer. Seriously...stop taking yourself so fuking serious....you're just another hypocritical Ozzie who doesn't know jack shit outside of of Perth, Sydney or London. Ciao, bitch......

Your just concerned Amy would laugh at your fumbling attempts.

Good call on Pamela Harris though.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

Me personally? Well they've trusted me to review the case histories of Maralinga victims so there is that.:rolleyes: 

How long did that take & just what did you do? Insurance case reviews? 

4 hours ago, El Mariachi said:

Maralinga was the site for the British nuclear bomb testing in remote South Australia in the '50s. It is truly the other side of the black stump.

AusNucTestSites.svg

1 hour ago, 00seven said:

How long did that take & just what did you do? Insurance case reviews? 

How long is a piece of string?

I was seconded from the Melbourne ComCare office around 1989 -90? to work in Canberra on some of the preliminary identification of old Defence Comp cases involving cancers and try to sort out  which were relevant. It was preliminary work after McClellands Royal Commission findings

I was there for 6 months then went OS for 6 month to spend my TA .

16 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

True, they don't pick the dumbest bunnies in the hutch to be fighter pilots. Long way down the ladder from rocket scientists though. In general JBSF seems OK, I'd enjoy sailing with him

- DSK

My brother graduated from the AF academy with some sort of aerospace engineering degree. He is now a retired fighter jock and I guess technically a rocket scientist.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, F_L said:

My brother graduated from the AF academy with some sort of aerospace engineering degree. He is now a retired fighter jock and I guess technically a rocket scientist.

Your brother is almost certainly well aware of, and probably joins in, the low regard that flight engineers have for most pilots.

It has seemed to me, from what I observe, that the biggest qualification to be a fighter pilot is 1- very strong determination to become one, 2- not being a flunk-out poor student, 3- have very quick reflexes, 4- have an iron-clad belief in one's own immortality. The Navy invests a good deal of effort in teaching the relevant physics to pilots but I've heard a lot of pilots repeat some very funny garbled misunderstandings of "how it works."

My hat is off to the test pilots, though. Those guys have to be very smart, very quick, understand all the science stuff very well, and STILL be utterly convinced that they will never ever die. I guess that's why the early astronauts were all test pilots.

- DSK

17 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

- DSK

Having met and enjoyed my time with him, Jeff is funny, self-deprecating, and generous. He is even a good problem solver for someone with his level of intelligence. 

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

Having met and enjoyed my time with him, Jeff is funny, self-deprecating, and generous. He is even a good problem solver for someone with his level of intelligence. 

:lol:

28 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

Reminds me of a 'positive' review of a charachter in a cartoon.  Dilbert I think.

"For a man of his hygiene, he doesn't steal as much as you'd think"

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

It has seemed to me, from what I observe, that the biggest qualification to be a fighter pilot is 1- very strong determination to become one, 2- not being a flunk-out poor student, 3- have very quick reflexes, 4- have an iron-clad belief in one's own immortality.

- DSK

Well, shit.  I missed my calling.

Oh, wait.  You said "immortality", not "immorality".

Never mind.

4 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Well, shit.  I missed my calling.

Oh, wait.  You said "immortality", not "immorality".

Never mind.

I had to over rule spellcheck on that one.

Little smartass, it knows me better than it should

- DSK

1 hour ago, MR.CLEAN said:

Any idea why he would want to spend time with someone as unctuous, Napoleonic and incurably neurotic such as yourself?

9 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

I was seconded from the Melbourne ComCare office around 1989 -90? to work in Canberra on some of the preliminary identification of old Defence Comp cases involving cancers and try to sort out  which were relevant. It was preliminary work after McClellands Royal Commission findings

Wait a second ...

Without specific medical training, and presumably no access to the patient, how did you decide which cancers were "relevant"? I suspect even a career oncologist might have a hard time connecting cancers to specific external causes.

5 hours ago, mikewof said:

Wait a second ...

Without specific medical training, and presumably no access to the patient, how did you decide which cancers were "relevant"? 

Same way a judge does pretty much, on the balance of probabilities. 

5 hours ago, mikewof said:

Wait a second ...

I suspect even a career oncologist might have a hard time connecting cancers to specific external causes.

Not really :rolleyes:

O

51 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

Same way a judge does pretty much, on the balance of probabilities. 

Not really :rolleyes:

O

So with no medical experience, you can read specific symptoms on a piece of paper, and then make a an actionable decision for the Australian government as to the likely source of the cancer?

• Like 1
Just now, mikewof said:

So with no medical experience, you can read specific symptoms on a piece of paper, and then make a an actionable decision for the Australian government as to the likely source of the cancer?

one usually would have quite a number of medical reports, industry reports and other stuff to guide a decision in a claim like that. 

Nature of a person's employment, the length of their employment etc

Such cases are only handled by the senior delegates.

yep, and it's I as the delegate that made many of those decisions. 

It is not an adversarial system.

4 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

one usually would have quite a number of medical reports, industry reports and other stuff to guide a decision in a claim like that. 

Mikey is an adversarial system.

5 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

Okay, so an untrained medical administrator has access to the patient's medical history, you go over it, you have "senior delegation" and this poor schmucks' claim is being decided and ruled upon by decision makers without medical experience?

This is depressing. To my knowledge we don't do that here in the USA, but in the quest to lower costs by any means necessary, I guess it's just a matter of time before non-medical administrators are pulling final decisions on medical claims.

You claim ti's not adversarial, and I'm sure that's true for you, but what about the person with the cancer or his/her family?

5 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

Point.

It's a job he'd never never be able to do.

Yeah, that's right, because I'm not a doctor of oncology. That you believe you are qualified to do it is ... uh, cripes. Disturbing?

22 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

Like I mentioned earlier.....BlueTooth doctoring....:lol:

Apologies, I don't get it. I guess I'm a little unnerved that Australian cancer patients and their families are having their fates delivered to them by people with less training than a medical records keeper.

Just now, mikewof said:

.... To my knowledge we don't do that here in the USA, but in the quest to lower costs by any means necessary, I guess it's just a matter of time before non-medical administrators are pulling final decisions on medical claims.

You don't understand how health insurance works in the USA, do you? Not surprising, you don't know shit from shinola about anything

Medical coders, the people who type your info from the doctors into the system, make minimum wage... if it's not outsourced to some 3rd world sweatshop. Case officers don't even get that, they work on a commission based on how many payouts they deny.

None of them have any medical education, although most of them probably have a pretty sound idea about how viruses reproduce and that puts them far above you

Geez, I read ONE Mikey post today and it's this

- DSK

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

You don't understand how health insurance works in the USA, do you? Not surprising, you don't know shit from shinola about anything

Medical coders, the people who type your info from the doctors into the system, make minimum wage... if it's not outsourced to some 3rd world sweatshop. Case officers don't even get that, they work on a commission based on how many payouts they deny.

None of them have any medical education, although most of them probably have a pretty sound idea about how viruses reproduce and that puts them far above you

- DSK

I know what coders do, but you're trying to tell me that these medical coders, they're examining medical records and giving specific instructions to the government as to the source of the cancer from which the patient suffers?

You're out of your mind.

28 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

Walter Mitty Syndrome, the Interwebs model.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, mikewof said:

Okay, so an untrained medical administrator has access to the patient's medical history, you go over it, you have "senior delegation" and this poor schmucks' claim is being decided and ruled upon by decision makers without medical experience?

This is depressing. To my knowledge we don't do that here in the USA, but in the quest to lower costs by any means necessary, I guess it's just a matter of time before non-medical administrators are pulling final decisions on medical claims.

You claim ti's not adversarial, and I'm sure that's true for you, but what about the person with the cancer or his/her family?

No mike. 

I think you better stop now because you have no idea what you are talking about.

1) it's a "No Fault Act"

2)Delegates stand between the Employer and Employee. We make decisions on

The evidence presented by the employee, and contrary evidence presented by the employer.

Where there is conflict, we personally seek evidence to resolve it. Writing to specialist Oncologists for opinion ect. We can seek information from anyone we deem relevant. Military records, industry specs anything.

And our primary focus is to get the matter resolved before the poor sod dies.

29 minutes ago, mikewof said:

Yeah, that's right, because I'm not a doctor of oncology. That you believe you are qualified to do it is ... uh, cripes. Disturbing?

Mike, has it ever occured to you, that one can write to a specialist oncologyst, give him or her the other medical reports on a the claimants file and other relevant information and ask, among other questions

"On the balance of probability as opposed to possibility is/was (insert name) caused or substantially contributed to by the nature of his employment."

We can sometime even send the claimant along with the paperwork for an examination.

27 minutes ago, mikewof said:

So these medical coders, they're examining medical records and giving specific instructions to the government of the source of the cancer from which the patient suffers? doctor treating the patient

You're out of your mind.

What I wrote is correct. What you wrote is not. Learn, cease being such a dumbass if you're able

- DSK

37 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

- DSK

Yeah, there is no place for private insurers administering Workers comp claims. 

I've worked for them briefly. They wouldnt understand "impartiality" if it hit them on the head. Horribly corrupt they are.

As for "medical Coders" sure they have developed a "pick a box" system for simple claims. Most Comp claims can be resolved in 72 hours.

But not things like Cancer, heart Attacks, Stroke, and death by workplace accident.

42 minutes ago, mikewof said:

Since when has your total lack of knowledge about, well anything,  stopped you from bloviating on how it’s done or how you’ve done it?

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

You're full of shit. The Nurse is a case manager at one of the largest and busiest County hospitals in California.....and that's not how it works. Not even close. Seriously, go back to drinking Cosmopolitans and riding around Gay West on your Vespa wearing your cut-off Levi shorts....you fuking fag.....:lol:

I'm actually not full of shit.

Does The Nurse make decisions on insurance approval of procedures? That's what I was talking about, you fukking drug-addled dick sucking pansy

- DSK

On 5/10/2021 at 9:28 AM, El Mariachi said:

{sigh}.....

I didn't realize until now that you are a fan of political correctness.

In respect to your sensitivity and feelings, Is there a better term we should use?

"Problematic Shooting"?

"Deader than One Shooting"?

12 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Does The Nurse make decisions on insurance approval of procedures? That's what I was talking about, you fukking drug-addled dick sucking pansy

- DSK

That sounds out of line.  I don't think he's a pansy.

1 minute ago, benwynn said:

I didn't realize until now that you are a fan of political correctness.

In respect to your sensitivity and feelings, Is there a better term we should use?

"Problematic Shooting"?

"Deader than One Shooting"?

Multiple Perforations

1 hour ago, benwynn said:

That sounds out of line.  I don't think he's a pansy.

1 hour ago, Steam Flyer said:

His mother didn't think so either

- DSK

This forum has a rule about outings.  I'm just sayin'. 

3 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

No mike. 

I think you better stop now because you have no idea what you are talking about.

1) it's a "No Fault Act"

2)Delegates stand between the Employer and Employee. We make decisions on

The evidence presented by the employee, and contrary evidence presented by the employer.

Where there is conflict, we personally seek evidence to resolve it. Writing to specialist Oncologists for opinion ect. We can seek information from anyone we deem relevant. Military records, industry specs anything.

And our primary focus is to get the matter resolved before the poor sod dies.

That sounds like medical records organization work, not medical work. Seems fine.

Mike, has it ever occured to you, that one can write to a specialist oncologyst, give him or her the other medical reports on a the claimants file and other relevant information and ask, among other questions

"On the balance of probability as opposed to possibility is/was (insert name) caused or substantially contributed to by the nature of his employment."

We can sometime even send the claimant along with the paperwork for an examination.

In that case, the oncologist is making the determination, and you're just writing up what he or she tells you. Medical records folks have been doing that for ages, nothing wrong with that.

1 hour ago, Steam Flyer said:

- DSK

Insurance approval of procedures? Huh?

Meli was writing about identifying cancers and deciding which ones were related to nuclear testing.

10 minutes ago, mikewof said:

10 minutes ago, mikewof said:

In that case, the oncologist is making the determination, and you're just writing up what he or she tells you. Medical records folks have been doing that for ages, nothing wrong with that.

Meli ShortforTrump was, at best, a clerk with a "DENIED" stamp

19 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

luv this question cause I've got the answer :P

On 5/11/2021 at 2:28 AM, El Mariachi said:

{sigh}.....

please educate the class as to how many victims are required to be awarded the coveted mass title ?

36 minutes ago, mikewof said:

Insurance approval of procedures? Huh?

Meli was writing about identifying cancers and deciding which ones were related to nuclear testing.

you are full of shit.

2 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

you are full of shit.

Feel free to recalibrate, medical records keeping is an important task, but this is what you wrote wrt Maralinga ...

19 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

work in Canberra on some of the preliminary identification of old Defence Comp cases involving cancers and try to sort out  which were relevant.

30 minutes ago, 00seven said:

Meli ShortforTrump was, at best, a clerk with a "DENIED" stamp

Yes, I was a clerk with both stamps. exercising a delegation. Otherwise known as a delegate. Never said any different. 

2 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

Yes, I was a clerk with both stamps. exercising a delegation. Otherwise known as a delegate. Never said any different. 

As long as you weren't making decisions and classifications on cancer cases, I'm sure that nobody has a complaint to you filing paperwork, or whatever it is that you did there.

Just now, mikewof said:

As long as you weren't making decisions and classifications on cancer cases, I'm sure that nobody has a complaint to you filing paperwork, or whatever it is that you did there.

Do you mean diagnosis? fuck your an idiot.

9 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

Do you mean diagnosis? fuck your an idiot.

Obviously you are not making diagnoses. You're not an oncologist.

You were a temp hired to file and organize paperwork, it's an important job, but why get so convoluted with the description?

Meli, do you really think Mikey can be convinced of anything? If you can savvy that his mind is closed, then it’s immediately apparent that he only gets two benefits from posting here.

First, he likes to pontificate, writing treatises that substitute self stimulation.

Second, he likes to be a contrarian, and point out how his assumed superiority affords him the perspective and wisdom to judge everyone else.

Basically, an intellectual troll. 

Engage with eyes open, or regret the encounter.

• Like 5
On 5/11/2021 at 11:40 AM, El Mariachi said:

Get back to us when your Government entrusts YOU with anything more valuable than a liter of Vegamite, a bottle of Bundy and three grilled 'roo testicals......

20 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

I was seconded from the Melbourne ComCare office around 1989 -90? to work in Canberra B It was preliminary work after McClellands Royal Commission findings

Mike. I don't care. 

This discussion was in response to Maria's claim 

I was a senior delegate exercising a band 6 delegation under the SRC act 1988.