Random PicThread

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thank you for the greetings, things are still pretty wonky trying to do this so just bear with me and My energy level is low but I know this is good to bring my brain back online so I'll keep posting

Thanks Nimbus. The whole reset of the SA website where all the pages were wiped clean really had me at a low point. The last six months of it's life I had been just stomping on the gas pedal tryi

Posted Images

1 hour ago, ropetrick said:

Would that be contempt of court or a persuasive argument?

kind a depends on what it smells like from across the room..

I know ice is cold... but  its difficult to gauge the temperature from this angle...wst5knj6y2181.jpg

7 hours ago, Point Break said:

I was in Jr High School. It was announced over the PA. Our teacher was sobbing. The school sent us all home. The harsh reality of it changed my view of the world forever. 

My wife was born three weeks prior, her older brothers told her later that they shot him because she was born. They don't talk much.

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, DarthSailor said:

My wife was born three weeks prior, her older brothers told her later that they shot him because she was born. They don't talk much.

I had my younger brother convinced he was adopted and if he didn’t do what I said he could get sent back. Things went great for a while till he mentioned it to Mom……..she was…..irritated……

• Like 2
21 hours ago, Marcjsmith said:

kind a depends on what it smells like from across the room..

I know ice is cold... but  its difficult to gauge the temperature from this angle...wst5knj6y2181.jpg

Goalie 2nd from left.  Can't skate for shit...  LOL

21 hours ago, Point Break said:

I was in Jr High School. It was announced over the PA. Our teacher was sobbing. The school sent us all home. The harsh reality of it changed my view of the world forever. 

3 times I saw my dad cry.  The Kennedy assassination, the night my little sister died at 15, and the day I left for Marine Corp boot camp.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Point Break said:

Those were all tough moments…….I can see it. 

I was too young to understand the Kennedy tears, too shocked to process the tears of the loss of my little sister and too uncertain of my new life going forward... Bottom row left...

sibs.jpg

Just now, warbird said:

I was too young to understand the Kennedy tears, too shocked to process the tears of the loss of my little sister and too uncertain of my new life going forward... Mary Ellen, Bottom row left, 74 or 75 ...

sibs.jpg

On 11/23/2021 at 1:56 AM, Point Break said:

I think we all, if we’re old enough, have clear memories of exactly where we were when certain historical events occurred. My 3 are the Kennedy Assassination, Challenger disaster, and 9/11.  

• Like 2