COVID ‘Whistleblower’ UNMASKED AS COMPLETE FRAUD

How many of you half-wits can remember this bombshell report? :D

• Downvote 1

The lying liars of the Reich and National Review are at it again.  

They never rest. 

Why would anyone believe a thing they say ?? 

• Overall, we rate the National Review Right Biased based on story selection that always favors the right and Mostly Factual in reporting due to a few misleading claims and occasional use of poor sources, and one failed fact check.
18 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

They never rest. 

• Overall, we rate the National Review Right Biased based on story selection that always favors the right and Mostly Factual in reporting due to a few misleading claims and occasional use of poor sources, and one failed fact check.

Sorry A.J., but this is no longer a "right wing media" thing. It may have started out as that, but it jumped the aisle and now it's mainstream.

Rebeka Jones -- the "whistleblower" whom fellow poster Sol Rosenberg trumpeted here in PA -- is now release on bail for Third Degree Felony Computer Fraud. https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-florida-whistleblo-idUSKBN29N230

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, mikewof said:

Sorry A.J., but this is no longer a "right wing media" thing. It may have started out as that, but it jumped the aisle and now it's mainstream.

Rebeka Jones -- the "whistleblower" whom fellow poster Sol Rosenberg trumpeted here in PA -- is now release on bail for Third Degree Felony Computer Fraud. https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-florida-whistleblo-idUSKBN29N230

Did you read the article ??  

Sounds like a giant Nothing Burger to me. 

We lefties are supposed to be good at detecting injustice in the legal system. 

4 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

Did you read the article ??  

Sounds like a giant Nothing Burger to me. 

We lefties are supposed to be good at detecting injustice in the legal system. 

I read that article and several others, Rebeka Jones seems to have a streak of dishonest self-promotion that borders on dangerous, like a crazy and oddly attractive female version of our previous President.

Again, this is not a "Reich" thing, it's someone getting caught in a web of her own deception. We lefties are supposed to be good at detecting injustice in the legal system, and also good at not holding a double standard of judgement. It seems that she negatively impacted the careers of people who worked hard for Florida's COVID response, in order to self-promote.

Clearly this is an opinion piece. Only an idiot would think it scandalous!

Sound familiar?

5 hours ago, mikewof said:

I read that article and several others, Rebeka Jones seems to have a streak of dishonest self-promotion that borders on dangerous, like a crazy and oddly attractive female version of our previous President.

Jeffery Sterling, John Kiriakou, Chelsea Manning, Reality Winner, Dan Ellsberg - and many more - even several of my former students. 

All of them shining the light of day on vicious crimes by our gummint. 

Do you know that history ?? 

All of them were vilified, loudly denounced, hung out to dry, and prosecuted/persecuted for telling the US people what they had every right to know. 

When you use language like, "dishonest self-promotion" imputing motives to that woman for which you have ZERO evidence makes my BS detector go off bigly. 

Given what has gone before, I am inclined to give whistleblowers the benefit of the doubt. 

Don't be a tool. 

And furthermore, you are no kind of leftie - no how, no way. 

image.jpeg.5f116cb45ca1d36664a80dc1af06ff2b.jpeg

OK , so here is a partial correction . . 

you can believe DeSatan and the National Review if you wish ..   

or you can look into this  . . 

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2021/5/20/2031415/-Rebekah-Jones-smear-by-National-Review-finally-challenged-by-MSNBC

This smear campaign really reminds me of the treatment that the Drumphist Reich gave to Marie Yovanovitch. 

• Like 1

Goes to show, when history proves you messed up, the only option is to re-write history.  The standard tactic is to repeat your untruths over and over again and ignore all attempts to show that they are untruths.  Eventually people will think that the untruths aren't being challenged, so they must be true.

This is how the RWNJ's operate daily.  It doesn't matter if the statement is true or false.  Just stay on message.

16 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

They never rest. 

Because they're "mostly factual" I suppose. Who is this "we" who says so, anyway? Don't you go around hounding people for sources?

• Like 2
19 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

2VmO.gif

...Sol, while the accusations of manipulating the numbers were being published...

8 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

Jeffery Sterling, John Kiriakou, Chelsea Manning, Reality Winner, Dan Ellsberg - and many more - even several of my former students. 

All of them shining the light of day on vicious crimes by our gummint. 

Do you know that history ?? 

All of them were vilified, loudly denounced, hung out to dry, and prosecuted/persecuted for telling the US people what they had every right to know. 

When you use language like, "dishonest self-promotion" imputing motives to that woman for which you have ZERO evidence makes my BS detector go off bigly. 

Given what has gone before, I am inclined to give whistleblowers the benefit of the doubt. 

Don't be a tool. 

And furthermore, you are no kind of leftie - no how, no way. 

image.jpeg.5f116cb45ca1d36664a80dc1af06ff2b.jpeg

I respect your opinion, she will have her day in court and she is innocent unless proven guilty.

And it's now unequivocally, mainstream news.

4 hours ago, Navig8tor said:

Venom should really change his sock name I’m torn between milked and defanged.

You could change your sock name to Wanklash.

Hey Sol, should we compare post counts regarding the original accusations back when? Hint: Mine come to a sum total of zero, how bout yours?

6 hours ago, Navig8tor said:

Venom should really change his sock name I’m torn between milked and defanged.

Vermin should take a bath and get away from his Fox feed.

4 hours ago, Excoded Tom said:

Who is this "we" who says so, anyway?

took me seconds to find this using my rather primitive net skills 

goggle is your friend . 

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/national-review/

And I would rate the NR much lower. I have despised them ever 

since their racist apologias in the sixties 

11 hours ago, Rain Man said:

Goes to show, when history proves you messed up, the only option is to re-write history.  The standard tactic is to repeat your untruths over and over again and ignore all attempts to show that they are untruths.  Eventually people will think that the untruths aren't being challenged, so they must be true.

This is how the RWNJ's operate daily.  It doesn't matter if the statement is true or false.  Just stay on message.

Is the message of this thread true or false, in your opinion?

4 hours ago, chum said:

Just keep sayin it. Click your heels too...

It's remarkable how suddenly all these confident people won't just stand by their treasured politics ... almost like they're losing a kind of faith.

They're suddenly throwing more diversions than a James Bond car ... one of those Q-tards fucking with the data to futher his career? Outrage. One of our own lefties fucking with the data to further her career? She's being set up!

A true lefty never lets party loyalty overwhelm ethical action.

"Power is in tearing human minds to pieces and putting them together again in new shapes of your own choosing" - George Orwell, 1984

"Extraction is a bitch." - Rick Yukon, Seven Deadly Smells

• Like 1

Weird how when a governor abuses his power to shut down and harass a whistleblower, all of a sudden that person gets charges trumped up against them.

33 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

Weird how when a governor abuses his power to shut down and harass a whistleblower, all of a sudden that person gets charges trumped up against them.

By "all of a sudden" we are talking about almost a year, right?

19 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:
23 hours ago, Excoded Tom said:

Who is this "we" who says so, anyway?

took me seconds to find this using my rather primitive net skills 

goggle is your friend . 

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/national-review/

Ah, so if a source could be found by a reader then it has been provided by a writer. Seems like weird political "science" to me but I'll keep that in mind.

5 hours ago, Excoded Tom said:

Ah, so if a source could be found by a reader then it has been provided by a writer. Seems like weird political "science" to me but I'll keep that in mind.

Why should I use professional standards in dealing with people who think the National Review is a legitimate source ?? 

And Gore Vidal was right about Wm Buckley being a "crypto-fascist". 

56 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

Why should I use professional standards in dealing with people who think the National Review is a legitimate source ?? 

And Gore Vidal was right about Wm Buckley being a "crypto-fascist". 

FFSAJ (I think that's a new acronym here in PA, for fuck sack a.j.) anyway, FFSAJ, you can't rationally move through life even in your rarified little inbred world of emeritus professors while pissing on anyone with whom you don't share immediate political similarities. Eventually, you will need your car fixed, your sewage line will need to be trenched and replaced to the street, you will need to deal with a county inspector when you build an extension to your house, you might even want to interact with the skate punk behind the counter at the liquor store for more than 15 seconds.

The point here that Tom is being patient, and Chum and I are being less patient, is that there are in fact law-breaking lefties, there are Buddhist Monks who drop their cigarette butts any old place they choose, there might even be a Unitarian Minister who plays 8-Track Mud Pocket with his neighborhood transvestite prostitute.

You seem to have adopted this take that people who don't align with sufficient precision to your ideals are are guilty (and often even equivalent to Nazis) and people who say the right lefty buzzwords are innocent by assumption and part of a concerted railroading attempt if they are caught with their IP address in the county private email server. All kinds of people break laws AJ. Even I break the law ... can I help it that I'm criminally charming and that I can knock an audience dead?

When you adopt this one-lane honor system, you become all that you despise. Chuckles doesn't see the need to use professional standards when dealing with lefties, A.J. doesn't see the need to use professional standards when dealing with righties. Wow, progress.

Being a functional human to me is moving forward with my brothers and sisters, trying to help maintain a planet where people can do what they want as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else. Trying to build economies that don't lose 8 year old Haitian girls to death from dehydration from the case of diarrhea for which her parents couldn't afford treatment. Being a functional human is working for social justice. And that doesn't mean having a contest with someone to donate some tax-deduction to the charity of your choice ... ultimately, that's just a straight up Thirstin Howell the Third move, being a monied snob and flashing your cash in front of those whom you deem sufficiently less cultured than you are.

If you are emotionally and intellecutally incapable of accepting the failures of people from your own tribe, then you are no better that the people whom you despise.

• Like 3
44 minutes ago, mikewof said:

The point here that Tom is being patient, and Chum and I are being less patient, is that there are in fact law-breaking lefties, there are Buddhist Monks who drop their cigarette butts any old place they choose, there might even be a Unitarian Minister who plays 8-Track Mud Pocket with his neighborhood transvestite prostitute.

I care not a whit if Ms. Jones is a leftie or not. 

But why do you ASSUME she is a leftie on the basis of zero evidence ? 

I do tend to give whistleblowers the benefit of the doubt, and some of them are principled conservatives. 

And furthermore, why do you assume that whistleblowers in general are lefties ?? 

Not all of them are by any means. 

Not your brightest post, but I admit I skimmed it - it is overly long. 

Looks like at least 47% of US GOPPERS richly deserve the appellation of Reichistas 

and cultists, don't forget that either. 

And they get just SOOOOO upset when we call them what they are. 

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2021/5/17/2030888/-Republicans-aren-t-letting-go-of-the-Trump-cult-of-personality-poll-shows

1 hour ago, AJ Oliver said:

I care not a whit if Ms. Jones is a leftie or not. 

But why do you ASSUME she is a leftie on the basis of zero evidence ? 

I do tend to give whistleblowers the benefit of the doubt, and some of them are principled conservatives. 

And furthermore, why do you assume that whistleblowers in general are lefties ?? 

Not all of them are by any means. 

Not your brightest post, but I admit I skimmed it - it is overly long. 

Her actual politics are her business, not mine. I don't vote in Florida, another reason why her personal beliefs are not my concern. However she was heralded as an progressive "whistleblower" who stuck it to government that she deemed was in league with Trump-style anti-COVID activity.

And unless the charges against her are some kind of right wing conspiracy, then it appears her "whistleblowing" was not motivated by actual deficiencies in the department for which she worked, and she apparently didn't even have access to the actual data gathering. Her job was apparently to take the data supplied to her and code an interface to allow examination of it.

These are the some of the words you used to describe this case ...

• Nothing Burger
  • Social injustice
  • Smear Campaign

Perhaps you know something I don't ... to what data did she have access that could have suggested her employers were falsifying the data for her to blow the whistle? He employers claim that her job didn't give her access to those inputs, she was only given finalized data to do her coding.

8 hours ago, mikewof said:

she was heralded as an progressive

She was "heralded as a (sic!) progressive" by the Reich. 

You should not buy into that trash talk unless you have EVA DENSE 

And you also bought into the Reich Wing meme that ALL whistle blowers are lefties. 

Seriously, that is nuts.

Think before you write. 

She was "heralded as a (sic!) progressive" by the Reich. 

You should not buy into that trash talk unless you have EVA DENSE 

And you also bought into the Reich Wing meme that ALL whistle blowers are lefties. 

Seriously, that is nuts.

Think before you write. 

No offense professor, but from what you've written here about this ... do you know anything about the background here? Have you read anything on it? Your accusations and defense are oddly vague.

1 minute ago, mikewof said:

No offense professor, but from what you've written here about this ..

Stop with the ducking, dodging and deflecting  . .  you do that all the time. 

What is your evidence that Ms. Jones is a lefty ?? 

As usual, you get way out over your ski tips and don't have a clue on how to recover . . 

(little Colorado humor there fer ya) 

16 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

Stop with the ducking, dodging and deflecting  . .  you do that all the time. 

What is your evidence that Ms. Jones is a lefty ?? 

As usual, you get way out over your ski tips and don't have a clue on how to recover . . 

(little Colorado humor there fer ya) 

Move on, I already wrote that I don't care about her politics. You wrote that you don't care about her politics. Why are you still asking about her politics?

Perhaps ask Sol your question, he promoted her back before all this came up ...

On 6/20/2020 at 11:26 AM, Sol Rosenberg said:

You have to look at Rebekah Jones’ Florida Community COVID Dashboard that she built after being fired for not bullshitting the data on the dashboard she built for the state dept of health. I can’t get it to load but here is her blog, which has links to her dashboard, which has tons of FL data, including ICU beds. 
https://geojones.org/library-2/

You wrote that this is a "smear campaign" apparently without having followed it. Maybe. What do you know about her and the case?

1 minute ago, mikewof said:

Move on, I already wrote that I don't care about her politics.

No, you wrote that she is a lefty. 

You owe us an apology. 

16 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

You owe us an apology. 

This shows how tenuous your grasp of this is. You picked up on an old trick where it's nearly impossible to discern an abstract label about someone, and you'll bang that drum like a demented six year old who didn't get the flavor of ice cream he was promised.

You claimed that her case is a "smear campaign." And I suspect that if you had read about the case before you wrote that, that you wouldn't have written it. So now you're trying to unwind your mistake by focusing on her politics and that rejected teenager thing you do when you start demanding that people need to apologize to you. (What kind of insecure man-child demands that people constantly apologize to him? Do you get off on that shit?)

Let me guess? Is the next part where you make some kind of challenge where you're going to donate some tax-deduction money to some nonprofit, and you're going to challenge me to do the same, as a means of somehow establishing yourself as a highly-principled philanthropist? AKA, the "Thirston Howell IV Retired Politics Professor move."

You owe us an apology. 

You wrote that you were a lefty. 

You owe us an apology. 

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Olsonist said:

Sworn affidavits from DOH leaders acknowledge Jones’ often-denied claim that she was told to remove data from public access after questions from the Miami Herald.

https://www.tampabay.com/news/health/2021/06/04/florida-whistleblower-rebekah-jones-gives-a-look-behind-the-scenes/

Oopsie.

I read the article and it is well-written and seems authoritative, but I have to admit that I don't fully understand the political shenanigans described within ... who does Jones claim is behind the political conspiracy?

On 5/22/2021 at 1:44 PM, Olsonist said:

Yeah, that 47% number is a double low water mark.

This is going to go higher as the conservative Repub's disavow the party and go into hiding from pollsters.  The number of people claiming to be Repub is going to go down hence the % of wackies goes up.  

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/21/2021 at 1:54 AM, AJ Oliver said:

you can believe DeSatan and the National Review if you wish ..   

or you can look into this  . . 

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2021/5/20/2031415/-Rebekah-Jones-smear-by-National-Review-finally-challenged-by-MSNBC

Hmm...

Overall, we rate MSNBC Left Biased based on story selection that consistently favors the establishment left. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to news hosts and the website producing 3 pants on fire claims.

Mixed. So a step below "mostly factual."

Getting back to mostly factual reporting...

A Grad Student Tried to Correct a Misleading COVID Narrative. Rebekah Jones Tried to Ruin His Career for It

3 hours ago, Excoded Tom said:

Overall, we rate MSNBC

If you believe the Nazi Review over MSNBC 

you are B_S crazy. 

It's funny watching our resident Fakebertarian complain about a whistleblower who is trying to keep him alive by exposing govmint malfeasance. I guess Stites Rats do matter.

1 hour ago, Raz'r said:

TommyGun using a political opinion publication as a source of "News" - too funny.

Any truth in the article? 

19 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

If you believe the Nazi Review over MSNBC 

you are B_S crazy. 

I was just quoting your source on media accuracy. And doing it without a link to indicate my level of respect for the recipient. That's the correct procedure, isn't it?

So you're saying you use a BS crazy source? Shocking!

• 1 month later...

On 7/28/2021 at 12:38 PM, AJ Oliver said:

because you are so intellectually lazy, you are an easy mark for the lies of the extreme R-eich Wing media . . . 

• Overall, we rate Law Enforcement Today far-Right Biased based on story selection and editorial positions that align with the conservative right. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to the use of poor sources, lack of transparency, and failed fact checks.

On 7/28/2021 at 1:00 PM, AJ Oliver said:

If a source is thoroughly debunked, I stop paying attention to it ENTIRELY. 

Why do you rely on demonstrably fake and phony sources ?? 

So Law Enforcement Today doesn't seem to have the three "pants on fire" ratings claimed by the completely, utterly, and thoroughly debunked MSNBC.

2 hours ago, Excoded Tom said:

So Law Enforcement Today doesn't seem to have the three "pants on fire" ratings claimed by the completely, utterly, and thoroughly debunked MSNBC.

MSNBC (though it is a bit too conservative for me) is a pillar of rectitude and accuracy compared to LET. 

Seriously . . 

https://boingboing.net/2020/08/06/this-shady-police-news-website.html

• Like 1