Can you beat this? Jen Psaki = SATAN!

1 hour ago, loneshark64 said:

Gaiters has also said that Lady Gaga, a pop singer that Gaiters calls "the witch of the music industry," is on an "assassination hit list" of an "American roster of witches" who will be decapitated by "the sword of God's word" in the future.

Wow - the crazy is strong in that one!!!!!!!

She went to "Catholic Collage William and Mary".  Is that where they construct voodoo dolls and sing symphonies to the devil?

Ugh, you guys seek out fodder for your daily outrage?
Psaki is no different than any other Press Secretary. Paid to spin, lie and make the boss look good.

19 minutes ago, kent_island_sailor said:

Gaiters has also said that Lady Gaga, a pop singer that Gaiters calls "the witch of the music industry," is on an "assassination hit list" of an "American roster of witches" who will be decapitated by "the sword of God's word" in the future.

Wow - the crazy is strong in that one!!!!!!!

She needs to start putting encoded messages on her albums. Maybe read the phone book backwards. Like Iron Maiden in 1983 when they were being protested as satanic in America and so they had the drummer (a professed Christian btw) get drunk and burp and read a quote from idi Amin, and encoded that backwards on a song.

49 minutes ago, hasher said:

She went to "Catholic Collage William and Mary".  Is that where they construct voodoo dolls and sing symphonies to the devil?

im sure the played Sympathy for the Devil during fraternity and Sorority  parties...it;s a classic song

A witch, communist and a Jezebel all rolled into one.  That is efficient.

And for the record, as anyone with a functioning brain already knows, W&M is a state school, not a Catholic “collage.”

I have a sister-in-law who graduated from there and the standing joke about the football team was whether on any given Saturday were they going to play like William or Mary.

4 hours ago, hasher said:

Ignoring the 'collage'; part, William and Mary were the head of the Church of England which became established through the killing of thousands of Catholics. Tom Jefferson was a grad which makes him a warlock or something. One assumes that the creator of this website did not graduate from William and Mary or any other reputable institution, perhaps a dropout from Liberty University or Oral Roberts U?

4 hours ago, quod umbra said:

Psaki is no different than any other Press Secretary. Paid to spin, lie and make the boss look good.

So are you saying she is not a witch, communist or a Jezebel? Please clarify and confirm.

More or less. She seems honest though, Biden doesn't seem to require the regular maintenance of lies that some of our other leaders did.

But look at this thread ... buncha lefties complaining about a far fringe humor site that compares someone to a witch.

Us lefties now have Congress, we have The Presidency, we have the public support. And what are we doing with it? Are we using it to help solve homelessness? To eliminate food deserts in inner cities? Are we using it to undo the Every Child Left Behind Act? Are we trying to continue Obama's work to stop the spread of genetically-engineered human-chimera organisms? Are we working to clean the air, the water the soil? Are we trying to heal the economy so that our children don't inherit our mantle of debt?

NOPE! We much prefer to bitch about some far fringe humor site that compares someone to a witch. We prefer to squander power on petty squabbles. Lefties, righties, Demublicans, Republicrats, all the same damned thing, it seems. Social justice is the victim.

Taking ridiculous both sidesism to a whole new level. 

19 minutes ago, mikewof said:

Us lefties now have

To repeat once more - you are no kind of leftie. 

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, mikewof said:

More or less. She seems honest though, Biden doesn't seem to require the regular maintenance of lies that some of our other leaders did.

But look at this thread ... buncha lefties complaining about a far fringe humor site that compares someone to a witch.

Us lefties now have Congress, we have The Presidency, we have the public support. And what are we doing with it? Are we using it to help solve homelessness? To eliminate food deserts in inner cities? Are we using it to undo the Every Child Left Behind Act? Are we trying to continue Obama's work to stop the spread of genetically-engineered human-chimera organisms? Are we working to clean the air, the water the soil? Are we trying to heal the economy so that our children don't inherit our mantle of debt?

NOPE! We much prefer to bitch about some far fringe humor site that compares someone to a witch. We prefer to squander power on petty squabbles. Lefties, righties, Demublicans, Republicrats, all the same damned thing, it seems. Social justice is the victim.

Really not sure how posting on SA is going to solve any of those things.  I am however volunteering at and donating to the local shelter and writing my representatives both state and local to make my voice heard on all those things.  Am I’m I less of a lefty if I point out right wing asshattery on a public forum?  

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:
5 hours ago, quod umbra said:

Taking ridiculous both sidesism to a whole new level. 

image.jpg

Well, at least Psaki is symmetrical.

She looks like she bites her nails though.

1 hour ago, AJ Oliver said:

This can't be true. It is the self-proclaimed expert on . . . well, everything. And since it insists is a self-proclaimed 'leftie' and has even defined what it is to be 'leftie', it clearly owns the term and can impose its parameters on whomever it wishes--including (or especially) chastising other 'lefties' for not following it or its definition. In your ignorance, you fail to recognize its absolute authoro-tay.

(BTW: Why do you even respond to it?)

For the record, and back on topic (sort of), Huckabee/Sanders is the witch.

24 minutes ago, Danceswithoctopus said:

Perhaps I should not have, but 

at least I was civil about it. 

25 minutes ago, Danceswithoctopus said:

This can't be true. It is the self-proclaimed expert on . . . well, everything. And since it insists is a self-proclaimed 'leftie' and has even defined what it is to be 'leftie', it clearly owns the term and can impose its parameters on whomever it wishes--including (or especially) chastising other 'lefties' for not following it or its definition. In your ignorance, you fail to recognize its absolute authoro-tay.

I'm pretty sure that SHS is just a witch-in-training, kneeling at the feet of the truly scary and mistress of the arcane arts of lying, Kellyanne.

1 hour ago, Swimsailor said:

Really not sure how posting on SA is going to solve any of those things.  I am however volunteering at and donating to the local shelter and writing my representatives both state and local to make my voice heard on all those things.  Am I’m I less of a lefty if I point out right wing asshattery on a public forum?  

You're more of a lefty.

You deserve the better hooch and the bigger piece of birthday cake.

1 hour ago, AJ Oliver said:

Of course I'm not, you have defined the ideals to your own standards.

When people like you gain power they tend to eliminate dissent. Since you don't actually have an power as a retired politico, you do the best with what you have. Dissent is your enemy. When students disagreed with you in your classes, you were likely the kind of instructor who dinged them in their grades ... a tiny little man who declared dissent itself to the be the enemy, rather than the "animated contest of freedom."

As a real lefty, I am more wary of people like you than most others.

4665684.jpg

2 hours ago, Bristol-Cruiser said:

Ignoring the 'collage'; part, William and Mary were the head of the Church of England which became established through the killing of thousands of Catholics. Tom Jefferson was a grad which makes him a warlock or something. One assumes that the creator of this website did not graduate from William and Mary or any other reputable institution, perhaps a dropout from Liberty University or Oral Roberts U?

W+M is a public school.

https://www.wm.edu/about/index.php

29 minutes ago, mikewof said:

When students disagreed with you in your classes, you were likely the kind of instructor who dinged them in their grades ... a tiny little man who declared dissent itself to the be the enemy, rather than the "animated contest of freedom."

And you were there in the back row taking it all in . . . 

or else you are projecting and/or reading minds. 

Why make personal smears for which you have zero evidence ??? 

Note: I am being civil, and you are not. 

36 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

And you were there in the back row taking it all in . . . 

or else you are projecting and/or reading minds. 

Why make personal smears for which you have zero evidence ??? 

Note: I am being civil, and you are not. 

You were being "civil" and citing "evidence" when you started yet another shitfight with me when you wrote this:

3 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

2 hours ago, kent_island_sailor said:

FYI - this whole thread was meant as comic relief, not to argue over if Ms. Psaki actually is a witch :rolleyes:

A witch with real tits. That’s an important distinction. 

2 hours ago, Danceswithoctopus said:

I thought the very essence of “leftie” was self-determination and self definition. For instance if someone wants to be gender ambiguous, the left says “go for it”. Any dude with a Dick can call himself a  “her”. Any white chick can call herself Halfrican-American in order to get a job while virtue signaling. Any politician can call herself native Indian to tug at heart strings. You can be anything you want to be. All that biology and genetics science is just whooey. What you “feel” you are is more important. And if you’re a dude who can’t get a track full ride scholarship to Cal Berkeley - then just don a wig and run on the woman’s squad. Problem SOLved. 

just saying

3 hours ago, kent_island_sailor said:

And they are real.

I find that neither a plus or minus. Some of the newer bolt-one are spectacular and amazingly life like. The argument for fake is that as Jen ages, they won’t be down around her belly button. 

11 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

I thought the very essence of “leftie” was self-determination and self definition. For instance if someone wants to be gender ambiguous, the left says “go for it”. Any dude with a Dick can call himself a  “her”. Any white chick can call herself Halfrican-American in order to get a job while virtue signaling. Any politician can call herself native Indian to tug at heart strings. You can be anything you want to be. All that biology and genetics science is just whooey. What you “feel” you are is more important. And if you’re a dude who can’t get a track full ride scholarship to Cal Berkeley - then just don a wig and run on the woman’s squad. Problem SOLved. 

just saying

Wow! Okay then, clearly I'm not a 'leftie'. Good to know.

Are there any other 'lefties' here besides Mikey?

2 hours ago, Danceswithoctopus said:

To be fair to SHS, isn't her brother the one who is into animal sacrifices?

33 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

just saying

hqdefault.jpg

WHO LET THE FOX OUT?!?!

1 hour ago, Burning Man said:

I thought the very essence of “leftie” was self-determination and self definition.

I know your ideas are well-thought, but what you wrote up there can apply to both lefties, apoliticals and righties who value their independence.

If you're genuinely interested in what makes a lefty, you should probably add to your current A.J. and Octopus reading list. Try George Orwell, Road to Wigan Pier. The essence of being a lefty is one's commitment to social justice, even at the cost of personal gain.

2 hours ago, Burning Man said:

just saying

No, that's a rightie who wants to be a leftie thinks it is, cause he likes to tap shoes in bathrooms.

But otherwise, no. Not that.

1 hour ago, Danceswithoctopus said:

Wow! Okay then, clearly I'm not a 'leftie'. Good to know.

Are there any other 'lefties' here besides Mikey?

Nope, well, Jeffreaux is a wannabe.

1 hour ago, Burning Man said:

I find that neither a plus or minus. Some of the newer bolt-one are spectacular and amazingly life like. The argument for fake is that as Jen ages, they won’t be down around her belly button. 

Yeah, she's cute and all, and likes to smack down righties with abandon (which makes them all excited, since they all really want to be dominated by a hot lefty gal)

but I have a bad case of ginger-itis. Y'all have fun, I'm running the other way. Real or fake.

Just now, Raz'r said:

Yeah, she's cute and all, and likes to smack down righties with abandon (which makes them all excited, since they all really want to be dominated by a hot lefty gal)

but I have a bad case of ginger-itis. Y'all have fun, I'm running the other way. Real or fake.

I bet real. She's got the freckles and the Day-Glo skin tone of a real carrot-top

- DSK

6 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

I bet real. She's got the freckles and the Day-Glo skin tone of a real carrot-top

- DSK

Oh, her ginger is real. Jeffreaux was speculating, say, elsewhere...

45 minutes ago, Danceswithoctopus said:

Because I contribute so much relevant content.

You do add a lot of relevant content ... very useful for training puppies.

15 hours ago, mikewof said:

...... some far fringe humor site .......

You used that phrase twice, so am I safe in assuming that that pit of insanity is actually just a piss-take?

America has so many extreme loonies now, after a brief look I thought it was real.

8 hours ago, Happy said:

You used that phrase twice, so am I safe in assuming that that pit of insanity is actually just a piss-take?

America has so many extreme loonies now, after a brief look I thought it was real.

It seems to be a real site, but some of these Satan haters are unintentionally hilarious.

I kinda get it, some of these Fundamentalists Christians have never actually known any Satanists, so they're sufficiently terrified of them to learn some basic HTML and get to Gospelin' and Hollerin'.

Hell, I'm about as open-minded as they come, and I only know two Satanists;  one is a cattleman from Wyoming and the other is wealthy and smokes the best weed I've ever had. If those two are representative of Satanism as a whole, I guess I can understand by the Turbo Christians might be threatened, the Satanists are mad cool, and the Fundamentalist Christians who hate them are about as much fun as a bag of thumbtacks.

But yeah, programming is a hard thing to purge, right? A few preachers drum it into our heads that association with the tasty weed of the Satanist will send us straight to hell. We scoff, but that seed is planted anyway, and eventually it blossoms into a kind of belief. Next thing you know, the poor tortured Christian finds herself building a website dedicated to exposing the Satanism of some public information officer somewhere.

5 hours ago, mikewof said:

It seems to be a real site, but some of these Satan haters are unintentionally hilarious.

Yeah, those sites are not satire.

This survey at the link below was done in March and came out yesterday.

We want to think these people don’t believe this stuff but they do. We have to face the fact that over 20% of Republicans actually think people like Jen Psaki are part of a global cabal of cannibalistic pedophile satanists. That is what they think, for realz. This is probably not fixable in the near term. 

https://www.prri.org/research/qanon-conspiracy-american-politics-report/

6168C88B-9E9C-4F0D-92B4-5E360E60C680.jpeg

25 minutes ago, loneshark64 said:

This is probably not fixable in the near term. 

Sure it is. I have a plan for this.

1) Remove ALL the warning labels off of everything.

2) Wait.

Shouldn't take more than a decade or so.

14 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

2) Wait.

Excellent! And let’s sell them Beneteau charter boats and hurricane catamarans!

1 hour ago, loneshark64 said:
1 hour ago, B.J. Porter said:

2) Wait.

Excellent! And let’s sell them Beneteau charter boats and hurricane catamarans!

Dang... and here i spent years building my planet-destroying laser on a secret island, I need to up my game

- DSK

23 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Dang... and here i spent years building my planet-destroying laser on a secret island, I need to up my game

- DSK

We already have Jewish space lasers. Next.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, loneshark64 said:
27 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

We already have Jewish space lasers. Next.

I know, right?

Looks like I killed that "Bond, James Bond" guy for nothing... sorry, y'all

- DSK

1 hour ago, Steam Flyer said:

- DSK

Diego Fucking Garcia is secret?

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

- DSK

My plan is elegant in its simplicity.

If we want to accelerate it a little, we'll ease off on a few more regulations and product liability laws. Just imagine what we could sell to the people who bought Faraday cages for their home routers to protect themselves from 5G.

I mean, these are the people that brought us "for external use only" on curling irons.

10 hours ago, B.J. Porter said:

2) Wait.

Not really needed. A steady diet of loonie conspiracy theories, RW/Evangelical hate speech, bad drugs, shit food, and unlimited access to guns should do it.

11 minutes ago, Happy said:

Not really needed. A steady diet of loonie conspiracy theories, RW/Evangelical hate speech, bad drugs, shit food, and unlimited access to guns should do it.

Hasn't worked in the USA so far, and they tick all those boxes.

FKT

1 hour ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

Hasn't worked in the USA so far, and they tick all those boxes.

FKT

It's a gradual and evolutionary process, takes a few generations.

A big hit from Covid helps things along, but stupidity will never become totally extinct. 

It must be said, there is a certain malicious joy and entertainment watching them flail about, drowning in their own bullshit and corruption, getting madder and madder while sane professionals try to repair the damage of the previous guy.

6 hours ago, Happy said:

..... stupidity will never become totally extinct. 

Especially not when stupidity is easily manipulated by our elected officials.
And the funny part is that those manipulated the most don't even see it for what it is.

Wait, I thought that AOC was Satan !! 

This is all so confusing - it is just so hard to keep up. 

it makes sense these right-wing shit heads fear Satan, because they know they'd be used as sex toys in the bowels of Hell when they mercifully die. who knows, maybe there is a type of justice after all...

12 hours ago, Happy said:

That doesn't take them out of circulation or the gene pool, though. There's no accountability for swallowing that stuff.

Your odds are much better if you let them try to dry their hair in the bathtub.

3 hours ago, 3to1 said:

it makes sense these right-wing shit heads fear Satan, because they know they'd be used as sex toys in the bowels of Hell when they mercifully die. who knows, maybe there is a type of justice after all...

On 5/28/2021 at 2:13 PM, B.J. Porter said:

2) Wait.

I like it! 

But you do know that the resulting darwinism is not going to be limited to just the dumb as shit white republicans, right?  Lot's of "dazzling urbanites" are going to fall prey to darwin's reach as well.  You might get labeled as a racist for daring to broach that sort of cleansing of the gene pool.  Just saying.  

5 minutes ago, Burning Man said:
On 5/28/2021 at 2:13 PM, B.J. Porter said:

2) Wait.

I like it! 

But you do know that the resulting darwinism is not going to be limited to just the dumb as shit white republicans, right?  Lot's of "dazzling urbanites" are going to fall prey to darwin's reach as well.  You might get labeled as a racist for daring to broach that sort of cleansing of the gene pool.  Just saying.  

And furthermore, it's going to take well more than a decade to sort that out.  Maybe more like a generation or two.  And that's assuming that these folks even read the warning labels.  I have my doubts.....

Single scoop, didn't grab her by the pussy, isn't a fat crooked slob, describes himself as a "US Government Official", not constantly chasing attention. I believe he rides a bike and has a classic Corvette that he's owned since new. Probably has a dog or two as well.

A nice contrast. He's obviously a Satan-worshipping pedophile cannibal lizard shape-shifting Socialist gun-grabbing Communist son-of-a-bitch.

• Like 1
On 5/30/2021 at 2:19 AM, quod umbra said:

Especially not when stupidity is easily manipulated by our elected officials.
And the funny part is that those manipulated the most don't even see it for what it is.

Donald Trump has received near $200,000,000 in donations since losing the election. Many televangelists make more than that, every year.

4 hours ago, Happy said:

He's obviously a Satan-worshipping pedophile cannibal lizard shape-shifting Socialist gun-grabbing Communist son-of-a-bitch...  

...who knows a guy that can fire the Jewish Space Laser.

05rainbow.thumb.jpg.71d9f9bbe0262038bc41084c81cff5a7.jpg

• Like 3
17 hours ago, Happy said:

Single scoop, didn't grab her by the pussy, isn't a fat crooked slob, describes himself as a "US Government Official", not constantly chasing attention. I believe he rides a bike and has a classic Corvette that he's owned since new. Probably has a dog or two as well.

A nice contrast. He's obviously a Satan-worshipping pedophile cannibal lizard shape-shifting Socialist gun-grabbing Communist son-of-a-bitch.

And it matches so well with what he said a few days ago. But I guess as long as there are no mean tweets, totally inappropriate comments about a child are ok.

And just to add some meat to a conspiracy, I’m deigning a free space aerial laser link as we speak.

Good for about 2kms and about 1gbps, so the victim can be enjoying his HD porn before you blot him out of existence.

971D67A9-89A5-47B8-AD1A-62643145837E.jpeg.772e93bc5a90c543fae522b024db661b.jpeg

On 5/31/2021 at 5:59 PM, bpm57 said:

And it matches so well with what he said a few days ago. But I guess as long as there are no mean tweets, totally inappropriate comments about a child are ok.

What totally inappropriate comments?  Did I miss something?

On 5/31/2021 at 2:02 PM, Happy said:

On 5/31/2021 at 2:17 PM, Happy said:

Donald Trump has received near $200,000,000 in donations since losing the election. Many televangelists make more than that, every year.

Yeah, but what about Trump? :ph34r:

• Downvote 1
On 5/27/2021 at 2:15 PM, mikewof said:

When people like you gain power they tend to eliminate dissent. Since you don't actually have an power as a retired politico, you do the best with what you have. Dissent is your enemy. When students disagreed with you in your classes, you were likely the kind of instructor who dinged them in their grades ... a tiny little man who declared dissent itself to the be the enemy, rather than the "animated contest of freedom."

In a word, fascist. 

On 6/1/2021 at 9:05 PM, Burning Man said:

What totally inappropriate comments?  Did I miss something?

But, hey, no mean tweets.

1 hour ago, bpm57 said:

But, hey, no mean tweets.

He should have grabbed her by the pussy!  When you’re a POTUS you can do anything.  Article 2 of the constitution folks!  Read it!