What is it? I have no clue what this boat is or who made it, see photos. It is 13.5 feet long on the deck and 49.5 inches wide. Booms are both 13 feet long. Mast top is about 110 inches above the deck. Any idea as to its Class or maker would be appreciated. Seems to be a Sunfish Clone with a centerboard, rigged with a Sunfish tip up new style rudder. Clocks running....

92F777BE-C9AC-4003-9414-6CD883A33828.jpeg

8C5DB76F-FD9F-4DE2-8774-2226F9FBA144.jpeg

I don’t feel like looking right now but I bet if you look at all the 13 -14 foot range biats on this list there will be a picture 

Thank You. Late night here too..what’s a biat?  Is it Snaggy day?. link please to this biat list you mentioned above...OR I could Just get the Ed to put it on the Front Page... B)

Golly, that is a blast from the past. It's great that Shortypen is still on the internet. Great reference

And where else are you going to see stuff like this?

2.jpg

Cool, huh?

FB- Doug

Mr hi pressure steam gun boat the photos blank.

NO JOY!  Three times through the pen list 12 to 15ft. So do I got a pen no name to add?   Some one here had one but who? Could it be a Canadian boat?

Sorry, pic is now uncooperative. But it was a cross between a sloppy Sunfish clone and the Batmobile... or maybe it had '59 Caddy tail fins.

Use your imagination

FB- Doug

13 hours ago, DRIFTW00D said:

Thank You. Late night here too..what’s a biat?  Is it Snaggy day?. link please to this biat list you mentioned above...OR I could Just get the Ed to put it on the Front Page... B)

oops... fell asleep before I checked my post 

http://www.shortypen.com/?type=b