From the Front Page "Sailing the seven seas of cheese" - Sailing La Vagabonde's New Rapido 60 TRI

The early versions were pretty good- the ones fixing stuff and discussing the sailing have value.  The later ones are just too much fluff.

The sailing vids that cover systems maintenance and repair, navigation, sailing techniques and ports etc. are stuff I like.  Can't lump every frigging cruising video in the same basket, they are all different.  And viewers who might never get on a boat in their life might find a wide variety of sailing stuff interesting.  The fact that so many seem to watch would suggest so.

17 hours ago, LB 15 said:

Since this is your first and only post, perhaps this place isn't for you. But since you are here, and obviously in the absence of a wife or girlfriend, lets see your sisters tits.

Oh and it is spelt 'behaviour' in the civilised world. It is not just ignorant Americans that read these forums cupcake.

Ya well we can drop a few nukes on your ass, then spell it however we fuggin plz!  :D

Editor of sailing news website & forum loosely arranged around “anarchy” (but still taking money from the fucking DeVos family) expresses dislike for young cruising couple with greater audience, revenue, and shit cool boat. Gotcha

• 3 months later...

Well there you go....hadn't been to this place for a year or so...thought I'd duck in as a distraction from work to catch up on a few old threads. but no....misogynistic blowhards and overextended egos still rule the waves apparently...It'll be at least another year

• Like 4
On 10/10/2021 at 5:26 PM, Kedge said:

Well there you go....hadn't been to this place for a year or so...thought I'd duck in as a distraction from work to catch up on a few old threads. but no....misogynistic blowhards and overextended egos still rule the waves apparently...It'll be at least another year

See you next year ball sack.

• 3 weeks later...

Interesting converation here........

My view on the whole matter is, that nowadays a blog or vlog has become a business model and people get seriously rich out of it. Bless them! And the only reason for that, is that millions are willing to watch this AND even pay some extra money as a Patreon. But, with any business model, you have to sustain this. And this is where I think the  business model of this Aussie couple will start crumbling.

Their initial videos (even I watched a view) were not really a carefully planned business model yet. But, put a helpless, hot chick in a bikini with labrador like eyes on a boat and you get viewers. Put up a lot of videos and the business model starts rolling out. The model is not about sailing, it is about a hot chick in a bikini, also called SEX. And sex sells. So, excellent for all these sad wankers that dream of having a girl like that, or even better, of having a boat and a girl like that and keep watching all episodes and donate, so they (secretly) feel close to the girl, as they donated money. I wonder how many people jumped out of high rise buildings or hung themselves of bridges, when it was anounced the girl was pregnant.

Zoom x years forward and now we see an average, not so sexy woman, who doesn´t seem the slightest interested in sailing anymore, with a kid and pregnant of a second one. Who gives a fuck about that?!?!?! In other words, the initial business model is crumbling fast and will slowly fade completely. Well, that is my prediction.

• Like 1