• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 hours ago, Grande Mastere Dreade said:

a8EBg51_460swp.webp

Actually…..not afraid of dying alone……I’m really sad that Mrs PB will have to preside over my passing. It’ll be her 2nd time. I hate that. I’d rather go alone. I don’t think I’ll have that choice though. :(

3 hours ago, Point Break said:

Actually…..not afraid of dying alone……I’m really sad that Mrs PB will have to preside over my passing. It’ll be her 2nd time. I hate that. I’d rather go alone. I don’t think I’ll have that choice though. :(

Everybody dies alone, even if there are spectators present.

3 hours ago, Grande Mastere Dreade said:

abV99yE_460swp.webp

A 15-20 min nap is awesome.    Cannot be longer though, it’s a fine line.  Really extends the evening nicely.  

4 hours ago, Autonomous said:

66i-25pl6i_t3-jpg.827093

I have seen my dog do that to a squirrel a few times.  Weird crunching noise.  She is 18 now but she still has the memories and the squirrels are still warry!

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Grande Mastere Dreade said:

ad8ZKyQ_460swp.webp

When my dad was a kid growing up in Miami, he and his brothers worked hearding dairy cows on what is now Miami International Airport.  He was the youngest working and said he had to ride a cow as the horses were taken. Have no idea if it is true but he never struck me as a BS'er.

29 minutes ago, Snaggletooth said:

Keepe it up Ed, that laste oune hase me giggleng...........             :)

I'm getting old Snaggs, but I can still keep it up.

Sometimes!  :lol:

5 hours ago, Ed Lada said:

May be an image of text that says 'KNOWING YOUR WIFE IS IN THE WRONG IS ONE THING... PROVING SHE'S IN THE WRONG IS JUST PLAIN STUPIDITY.'

That's an understatement!!

Just telling her she is wrong is a Cardinal Sin, that should be avoided at all costs; unless it is about a stupid mechanical thing thing that you can train her quickly how to deal with properly.

Otherwise, SWMBO!!!

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Point Break said:

I worked several years in a community with a large gay population. You’d be surprised at the things that wind up there…..

Fella turned up at the ER, X-ray showed he had 27 plastic toy horses up his butt.

Doctors described his condition as "Stable".

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Point Break said:

I worked several years in a community with a large gay population. You’d be surprised at the things that wind up there…..

And we can read all about it in Chapter…?

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, Black Sox said:

And we can read all about it in Chapter…?

I think maybe PB's reluctance to write his book is possibly because he feels that he might not be a good enough writer.  

I think we could get @Snaggletooth and @DA-WOODYto ghost write the book with him dictating the stories. It would be a sure fire bestseller with that team!

• Like 5
5 hours ago, Ed Lada said:

I think maybe PB's reluctance to write his book is possibly because he feels that he might not be a good enough writer.  

I think we could get @Snaggletooth and @DA-WOODYto ghost write the book with him dictating the stories. It would be a sure fire bestseller with that team!

It wood have ALOT Mower Pix foursure

1 hour ago, Grande Mastere Dreade said:

a5EmAwG_460swp.webp

Hells Bells!!  In the 50's, our Moms to be, laid on the beach, slathered in iodine or baby oil, to enhance tanning, while drinking Martini's and smoking Pall Malls, and we turned out okay, right??

Right???

10 hours ago, Ed Lada said:

Thack you.  I haive offered my editorelle services servalle times, no tackeres as of yette..........           :)