• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

image.png.b43ad7508177d78256ddae8eec84251c.png

• Like 1
12 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

That looks like M&M's might be a significant part of the problem in the States

It looks like Hershey's "chocolate" might be a significant indicator of the loss of taste buds in the States.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, RedTuna said:

dark side.jpeg

The 70's... Shit brown weed seeds and stems falling out of your Dark Side of the Moon album while the bong is just out of frame....

I resembled that ^ time once and a 2nd, and 3rd, and 4th, and.......................

2 hours ago, Marcjsmith said:

EBD46BCC-3C18-4A98-A121-208D5B8F58F0.jpeg

But the "ass beating" generation created the "time out" generation that gets a participation trophy!

9 hours ago, Liquid said:

But the "ass beating" generation created the "time out" generation that gets a participation trophy!

Nope. There's a generation of Enlightened Liberal Arts Majors sandwiched between the two

May be an image of 2 people and text that says 'Karl Marx is an historically famous figure but nobody ever mentions his sister, Onya, who invented the starting pistol'

• Like 1
14 hours ago, warbird said:

a9cd19fe0b75752d4dec7a4e5e6098bc.jpg

this is the funniest thing posted on here in about 3 years

• Like 1
On 10/30/2021 at 2:06 AM, Bump-n-Grind said:

May be an image of map and text

I seriously haven't seen a nerd in 40 years.....  And Jolly ranchers for IL???  WTF??  Map is something the Joke would come up with...  

12 minutes ago, RedTuna said:

Are you sure?  My mistake.  Maybe I had him confused with someone else.

Word to the wise...

40h1m2.jpg

Quite sure. Saw her in the news last night wearing a similar hat and looking pretty tired and worn out.  Then there is this:

image.thumb.jpeg.78ddaacc8a45bda7966904d681ceb1f9.jpeg

May be an image of text that says 'Schrödinger's dumpster: #132 EMPTY WHEN FULL'

• Like 8
3 minutes ago, jerseyguy said:

Quite sure. Saw her in the news last night wearing a similar hat and looking pretty tired and worn out.  Then there is this:

Okay, to clarify, I'm still just a little confused.

48jodr.jpg

1 hour ago, jerseyguy said:

Even Richard J. Daley wouldn't have fucked with her.

Chicago police superintendent fired: 'Eddie Johnson repeatedly lied to me,'  Lightfoot says - Chicago Sun-Times

Is that Dick Brown over there.

No it’s just a little sunburnt. Lol

• Like 1
17 hours ago, bmiller said:

processed-4eeb36c4-16a5-4fef-856b-ca7fd47c99ad_pFXLgozB.jpeg

to be PA,     No president has the ability to manipulate the price of gas...   Russia and the Saudi's started colluding a few years back to drop the price of crude so low as to try and put the american crude industry out of business..    saudi's wanted the frackers gone to promote their oil,  russia was / is still pissed at sanctions against them..  

29 minutes ago, Grande Mastere Dreade said:

russia was / is still pissed at sanctions against them..  

29 minutes ago, Grande Mastere Dreade said:

to be PA,       russia was / is still pissed at sanctions against them..  

You rite, shoude be PA.  Our you telleng us Puttin ist a bigge fuckeng crybabey?

14 hours ago, warbird said:

May be an image of map and text that says 'THE DRUNKEST CITY IN EVERY STATE ACCORDING TO @MATTSURELEE INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS Pullman Corvallis Butte Grand Forks Boise Lewiston Manchester Cloud Rutland Laramie Brookings Las Vegas them Park City Chico Lansing Lincoln New York City lowa City Boston Boulder Philadelphia Cham- Cincinnati paign Muncie Manhattan Newport Tempe Rolla Morgan- own Virginia Beach Gallup Fairfield Lexington Norman Pine Bluff Nashville Asheville Atlantic City Wasilla Charleston Dallas Dover Oxford Tuscalo- Savannah osa College Park Orleans Waikiki Tallahas see'

hmmmm, maybe things have changed, but in the 70s, Tallahassee couldn't hold a candle to Gainesville and I'd put Key West at a closer 2nd.. 

• Like 1

May be a cartoon of 1 person and text that says '00000 00000 ๑ල၀0 Fල0e "LAST MONTH THEY WERE LOBOTOMIZING PUMPKINS, NOW THEY'RE SHOVING BREAD UP A TURKEY'S ASS. THIS PLANET HAS ISSUES, BERT."'

• Like 1