• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Grande Mastere Dreade said:

aM4bovX_460swp.webp

jeebus fuckin kryst Dread ... I'm gettin dizzy just looking down the picture LOL

I wonder if anyone's tried to slide down that bannister?

2 hours ago, Bump-n-Grind said:

jeebus fuckin kryst Dread ... I'm gettin dizzy just looking down the picture LOL

I wonder if anyone's tried to slide down that bannister?

image.jpeg.c057838fe8380545ca628c0765531c41.jpeg

No photo description available.

yeah ....  I dont fuckin think so... too many syllables to remember

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Point Break said:

Holy cow. Where the heck is that! I’ve rappelled down cliffs that were not that steep……..

Jacob's Ladder, St. Helena.

9 minutes ago, Tax Man said:

Bowmen?

no, generally their entire vocabulary consists of variations on fuck ....

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Bump-n-Grind said:

No photo description available.

yeah ....  I dont fuckin think so... too many syllables to remember

Yeah, "Biscuits" is a favorite on our boat... lest our parrot pick-up too many bad words.

5 hours ago, Cruisin Loser said:

Jacob's Ladder, St. Helena.

That is no ladder, it has steps and is named accordingly. Looks like ladder and steps are used both on this challenging little conveyance. 

There was a very steep road out of Cruz Bay St John that was called Jacob's ladder. The locals would take back and forth like a sailboat when walking up it.

I had a friend die at the bottom of that hill when he missed a shift into low near the top on his ancient Land Rover. It was overloaded with ceiling fans which arriving owners of a house he managed just the other side of the hill. The brakes had supposed to been adjusted the day before but the mechanic had gone on 'Island Time' and didn't even mention that he had neglected to do the brake job. The Rover must have been going 80 MPH when it hit a big tree that crowded the side of the road at the bottom. The home owners somehow survived but not without repercussions. 

1 hour ago, Rasputin22 said:

That is no ladder, it has steps and is named accordingly. Looks like ladder and steps are used both on this challenging little conveyance. 

I know it's not an actual ladder, but some call it that as a biblical reference.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob's_Ladder_(Saint_Helena)

I think there is plenty of room here for us to disagree a bit and both still be right.:)

27 minutes ago, Rasputin22 said:

I'll race you to the top and whoever wins is right! 

stair way to heaven   Oahu....    though they've (tried) to close access to it..

"The Haiku Stairs are 3,922 steps across the Ko'olau range that leads to easily the best views on Oahu.

heaven-2.png

4 hours ago, Grande Mastere Dreade said:

stair way to heaven   Oahu....    though they've (tried) to close access to it..

"The Haiku Stairs are 3,922 steps across the Ko'olau range that leads to easily the best views on Oahu.

heaven-2.png

It is closed, but people still go on it.  I've done it, having grown up on Oahu.

2 minutes ago, justsomeguy! said:

I think that guy was actually baiting the protesters.

The fact that you don't really know or can't tell pretty much tells the story though doesn't it?

The stupid has gotten so incredibly strong that it's damn near impossible to satirize it.