• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Cal20sailor said:

Two people died and that's a joke to you?  You need to find a soul.

Two??? Way more than two have died while illegally crossing-entering our national border.

Joke??? That came from your fertile mind. Political cartoons are tragedies more often than jokes.

Mainly pointing out hypocrisy of a political class that deny and downplay the sanctity of national borders yet continue the lie that Kyle crossed a state line with a gun. No, not a joke.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Autonomous said:

Two??? Way more than two have died while illegally crossing-entering our national border.

Joke??? That came from your fertile mind. Political cartoons are tragedies more often than jokes.

Mainly pointing out hypocrisy of a political class that deny and downplay the sanctity of national borders yet continue the lie that Kyle crossed a state line with a gun. No, not a joke.

You know there is an entire forum for politics? And even a separate thread for pictures?

Do you still shit in your neighbors yard?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Sea warrior said:

But the CNN said it was mostly peaceful protests 

The protests in Atlanta with BLM were peaceful in the beginning.  MLK Jr. made great strides with peaceful protest.  Mahatma Gandhi helped free his country with peaceful protests.

Do you prefer to maintain the order of the current world or do you prefer violent protests?

• Downvote 1

As many veterans (and not) might say:

The love of water unites us, the cut of our sails defines us, please rise above the banter of the political theatre and respect all unique views. 

universal.jpg

• Like 1
On 11/10/2021 at 8:10 AM, BravoBravo said:

06D728C8-3600-4E37-9F17-7382931FFAD2.jpeg

Now THIS is the kind of shit I come here for! Take the rest to PA please!

• Like 6
On 11/12/2021 at 12:25 PM, Grande Mastere Dreade said:

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....   

did it work?

32 minutes ago, Grande Mastere Dreade said:

nope...   

You must be doing something wrong.

Try this...

Baby Crying Crying Baby GIF - Baby Crying Crying Baby Baby Tears - Discover  & Share GIFs

17 hours ago, Bump-n-Grind said:

image.png.6ded18ea198d5e9bc5addfdb68c04d27.png

after pondering this a few days, Hamlet's line should be" To be, and not to be!"   but I digress

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Grande Mastere Dreade said:

he looks like the type of guy on the giving side of a glory hole..

Begs the question, how do you know what a guy “on the giving side of a gloryhole” looks like?

nttiawwt

lol

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Grande Mastere Dreade said:

aE81oMO_460swp.webp

perfect

12 minutes ago, Jkdubz808 said:

258111005_1669832020059940_2510693810812055768_n.thumb.jpg.707c57b995a83fd24834d8381e7e6e3f.jpg

:lol:

When I was on the crash crew at a busy so cal airport they would prank the rookies any number of ways. My favorite was a sudden announcement that the tower called and the runway lights were failing and the “manual landing protocol” had to be implemented. Now the manual landing protocol was horseshit….no such thing but the noobs didn’t know that. So the Crash Captain would drive the guy to the end of the runway approach at the perimeter fence. They had to wear full proxies and were told to stand tall with a flash lite with orange cone on it  in each hand waving it as each airliner came over to allow the pilot to know exactly where the runway began. Then we’d have dinner………being a Navy vet and a veteran of requests for chow line, overhead buffers and left handed wrenches, I did not fall for it. But many did. Pilots would mention to ground on the radio that there must be a new kid on the crash crew. The tower would play the recordings for us later. Never get away with that now a days.

• Like 3
33 minutes ago, WhoaTed said:

WHAT the FUCK is WRONG with you? TAKE IT TO PA, you FUCKING ASSHOLE!

My post was not at all political unless you get a case of assburn when some simple truths are presented. There was no left/right component in any way shape or form, just commentary (humorous to most people) of the foolishness of Kenosha.  If you can't capture the idiocy portrayed, Anarchy might not be the place for you.   Return to  "Aluminum Row Boat afficianadoes" web site and love fest.

1 hour ago, warbird said:

My post was not at all political unless you get a case of assburn when some simple truths are presented. There was no left/right component in any way shape or form, just commentary (humorous to most people) of the foolishness of Kenosha.  If you can't capture the idiocy portrayed, Anarchy might not be the place for you.   Return to  "Aluminum Row Boat afficianadoes" web site and love fest.

Dude, You have gotten PM's telling you to grow up. Go read a book, do something else. I suggest 1984 which I think would be history to you given your ability to comprehend. 

I'm turning up the squelch on you now. IGNORE.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, dyslexic dog said:

Dude, You have gotten PM's telling you to grow up. Go read a book, do something else. I suggest 1984 which I think would be history to you given your ability to comprehend. 

Meme of contemporary happenings are not political unless you get  buthurt. This is NEWS, it is National, it is not left or right. It most certainly is not political.

18 minutes ago, dyslexic dog said:

If a meme of a trial of guilt or innocence  riles you, you raely need to check the brand of your morning oatmeal.

8 hours ago, Point Break said:

:lol:

When I was on the crash crew at a busy so cal airport they would prank the rookies any number of ways. My favorite was a sudden announcement that the tower called and the runway lights were failing and the “manual landing protocol” had to be implemented. Now the manual landing protocol was horseshit….no such thing but the noobs didn’t know that. So the Crash Captain would drive the guy to the end of the runway approach at the perimeter fence. They had to wear full proxies and were told to stand tall with a flash lite with orange cone on it  in each hand waving it as each airliner came over to allow the pilot to know exactly where the runway began. Then we’d have dinner………being a Navy vet and a veteran of requests for chow line, overhead buffers and left handed wrenches, I did not fall for it. But many did. Pilots would mention to ground on the radio that there must be a new kid on the crash crew. The tower would play the recordings for us later. Never get away with that now a days.

As found in chapter 8 of the PB Chronicles 

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Remodel said:

Please watch to the end.

Woof! At first I thought the opening sequence couldn't have been surpassed. Fortunately, my patience paid off! Thanks!