• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Grande Mastere Dreade said:

adgjLeV_460swp.webp

Vandalism pure and simple...  and not one that can be painted over/scrubbed off.

Doom and unmitigated relationship failure is desired.

• Like 1

There's a fence in the South Island - I think? it's in the Cardrona Valley in Otago?.  Festooned with bras until some wowser pulled them all down

6 minutes ago, wal' said:

There's a fence in the South Island - I think? it's in the Cardrona Valley in Otago?.  Festooned with bras until some wowser pulled them all down

Trees at the top/middle of the lifts around most back bowels in CO and elsewhere are festooned with said undergarments...  Vail tended to have the best ones back in the day as they were so remote and no one had high speed lifts = more time to do your "Thing". LOL...  

1 hour ago, Windward said:

Vandalism pure and simple...  and not one that can be painted over/scrubbed off.

Doom and unmitigated relationship failure is desired.

11 hours ago, Grande Mastere Dreade said:

adgjLeV_460swp.webp

One mans vandalism is another mans artifact.

petroglyphs.jpg

I'm not condoning vandalism or graffiti in any way.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, shaggy said:

Trees at the top/middle of the lifts around most back bowels in CO and elsewhere are festooned with said undergarments...  Vail tended to have the best ones back in the day as they were so remote and no one had high speed lifts = more time to do your "Thing". LOL...  

If your back bowels are festooned, you might want to get them checked out by a professional.  

• Like 4
  • Downvote 1
2 hours ago, shaggy said:

the old chair 5 panty tree was where I wanted to have my ashes dumped... was really bummed when they put the new chair in there

57 minutes ago, Go Left said:

If your back bowels are festooned, you might want to get them checked out by a professional.  

Sea warrior downvoted that.  He must have hemorrhoids and can't laugh about it.

• Like 2
54 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:

Lol

Good job they aren’t democrats otherwise the poor chap might have ended up in the garbage a week or more before birth…

lol

political rant on

abortion knows no politics...

a study was done when the crime rate in NYC fell by a large degree... a lot of studies were done to find out why..   more police .. nope...   tougher policies nope.. etc etc..  no studies came up with a solid conclusion but one..  about 10 years prior, the availability of abortions was less restricted, thus a lot less un-wanted children were around and eventually less crime..  when clamp down on abortions came around , guess what went up... 

I'm sure the rate of abortions is lower amongst the better to do off as they could afford various birth control  vs families that were surviving by a thin thread thus the added expense of birth control might have been a factor  ..

so if you want lower abortion rates I suggest supporting free birth control for those in need or anybody for that matter and you'll probably find a correlated lower crime rate..  at least that's a better method than what the republicans have touted over the years,  "close your legs" and "abstinence", and the removal of sex education in schools...    I am constantly amazed at the neanderthal (and I hate to besmirch a human type as they were probably smarter) thinking of a political party that has their head up their ass because of their superiority complex..

political rant off  ....  sorry...

• Like 6
19 minutes ago, Ed Lada said:

I think I've made a new friend.  The puckered little chap is down-voting every post of mine he sees.  C'est tres droll, n'est-ce pas?

• Like 5
Just now, Grande Mastere Dreade said:

ok

aLv2p2z_460swp.webp

It's a shame they skipped Xi for the next variant - think of all the stupidity and insanity we missed from the elk.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Ed Lada said:

Au contraire mon frère,

I don’t downvote people’s posts.

I downvote people who downvote me.

Since the internet wannabe bullies (you know the ones, Sloop, Sol, Gouv and their delectable socks such as pretty face and perhaps Go left (?) etc) started downvoting every single post I made on this site I instituted a policy of downvoting in triplicate any retard who downvotes me .

So, next time you see me downvoting a knobhead, rest assured that said knobhead is only getting her comeuppance.

Ask the D’ranged bitch how it works, she went crying to Editor about it after downvoting every single post of mine on a page (about 20 downvotes in a row) to which I reciprocated not in kind but in triplicate.

lol

• Like 2
Just now, Sea warrior said:

Au contraire mon frère,

I downvote people who downvote me because I'm a petty, vindictive little bitch.

FTFY

6 hours ago, Willin' said:

There's a shoe tree in New Brunswick, Canada. Apparently shoes aren't necessarily conducive to a healthy tree though.

00-s1RU9z0YAKuOn_Dn1CghLIVEgD7x87jwL56ub

Rookies…

image.jpeg.2e243bf922f7ff2dd250b7a4544e2ba9.jpeg

route 1 in Hodgdon. The tree is in fine health. 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

It's a shame they skipped Xi for the next variant - think of all the stupidity and insanity we missed from the elk.

Xilk perhaps?

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Sea warrior said:

Au contraire mon frère,

I downvote people who downvote me.

Since the internet wannabe bullies (you know the ones, Sloop, Sol, Gouv and their delectable socks such as pretty face and perhaps Go left (?) etc) started downvoting every single post I made on this site I instituted a policy of downvoting in triplicate any retard who downvotes me .

So, next time you see me downvoting a knobhead, rest assured that said knobhead is only getting her comeuppance.

Ask the D’ranged bitch how it works, she went crying to Editor about it after downvoting every single post of mine on a page (about 20 downvotes in a row) to which I reciprocated not in kind but in triplicate.

lol

Well, I have a different opinion on how to deal with a situation like that, but you gotta be you. 

13 hours ago, Autonomous said:

Cheer up!

1131638114706.jpg

That reminds me.  I gotta get my skiis tuned.........

8 hours ago, dacapo said:

A5A003D3-2967-4D0E-9167-6265D6F43677.jpeg

Paraphrasing Hedy Lamar;

"American men are only interested in two things - money and breasts"

When I first heard it my immediate reactions was "What's your point".:D

3 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

Paraphrasing Hedy Lamar;

"American men are only interested in two things - money and breasts"PUSSY"

When I first heard it my immediate reactions was "What's your point".:D

FIFY M8!

3 hours ago, P_Wop said:

car_button.jpg

will it work more than once?

• Like 2
On 11/20/2021 at 6:30 PM, Point Break said:

Haven’t been in there in years….good call on my part.

took you long enough

i wood have to imagine as never been there

except for 1 post or comment (don't remember)

a fat guy used to Love moving my GA post's to PA

where I wood Never see them again

6 minutes ago, billy backstay said:

How so?  You, me and most of the old fogeys on here were born well after the end of WW II.....

I think it was sarcasm. I've been wrong before though...

• Like 2

May be an image of text that says 'NO MATTER WHAT YOU ARE GOING THROUGH, ALWAYS TRY AND HELP PEOPLE. INSTEAD OF SAYING, 'FUCK OFF', ASK, 'HOW CAN I HELP YOU TO FUCK OFF?' BE KIND.'

• Like 2