It’s pissing me off.  Faux news might as well be an arm of the Kremlin.  The current BS narrative is around Biden’s refusal to share the stage with Putin in a joint presser. 

Someone needs to run a loop of Trump and Putin in Helsinki for an demonstration of actual weakness and groveling.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/whose-side-are-they-on-fox-friends-pushes-biden-weakness-narrative-on-day-of-putin-summit/

Biden has realized that giving credence and a platform to Putin is a gift that doesn't have to be given. 

Putin is smart enough to push his agenda in ways that the US does not need to accommodate.  He totally burned TFG, who was apparently quite willing toss the US on the ash heap if a Moscow hotel might be his payoff in the future.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
39 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

It’s pissing me off.  Faux news might as well be an arm of the Kremlin.  The current BS narrative is around Biden’s refusal to share the stage with Putin in a joint presser. 

Someone needs to run a loop of Trump and Putin in Helsinki for an demonstration of actual weakness and groveling.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/whose-side-are-they-on-fox-friends-pushes-biden-weakness-narrative-on-day-of-putin-summit/

You sure can tell when the right thinks they found something they can attack, can't you?

Pic of the Moment

35 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

You sure can tell when the right thinks they found something they can attack, can't you?

Here an interesting fact.  Did you know that Comcast owns Sky, and not Rupert M.?  And yet somehow, they are even more vitriolic that before?  So next time you think Republican, think Comcast.  Why did I think of them?  Here's some of their shit popping up on youtube:

image.thumb.png.1d6af158916e69435111362ba139bb5e.png

Oh, and for a bit of more fun, there are now extensions that will block you from traveling to any website owned / affiliated with Murdoch.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/bye-rupert/ehdikikkfbfjjemfadgggcohkjoggoof/related?hl=en

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, Grrr... said:

Here an interesting fact.  Did you know that Comcast owns Sky, and not Rupert M.?  And yet somehow, they are even more vitriolic that before?  So next time you think Republican, think Comcast.  Why did I think of them?  Here's some of their shit popping up on youtube:

image.thumb.png.1d6af158916e69435111362ba139bb5e.png

Oh, and for a bit of more fun, there are now extensions that will block you from traveling to any website owned / affiliated with Murdoch.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/bye-rupert/ehdikikkfbfjjemfadgggcohkjoggoof/related?hl=en

It seems to be spreading quickly, yet every time it seems they are gaining ground, Biden makes them look foolish. I went to RedState yesterday, and read an article about Biden, the article was blah, blah, blah, but the comments were through the roof with hate, anger, and vitriol. They had to be written by bots, Republicans just aren't smart enough to do that on their own.

7 hours ago, badlatitude said:

It seems to be spreading quickly, yet every time it seems they are gaining ground, Biden makes them look foolish. I went to RedState yesterday, and read an article about Biden, the article was blah, blah, blah, but the comments were through the roof with hate, anger, and vitriol. They had to be written by bots, Republicans just aren't smart enough to do that on their own.

Just look for any words of more than two syllables.

If there are any it's certain a Retardican didn't write it.