[Thread moved here as it should have been a month ago, and ahem, suggested by me at the time. Reposting here because the subject is such an egregious cunt that most  readers have stopped following the original thread.] 

New Readers: AJ is a pompous fucking idiot who spewed forth many a moon at a small OH college (1300 enrollment), "affiliated" with the United Church of Christ. None of us thought much about that, let alone gave a fuck but it turns out he is a warrior, in his mind, against Nukes. He knows none of us like Nukes but he is so used to all the fawning wet tongued reacharounds in the lunch line and gaping skirts from his students in the front of the class, boys too, he's bewildered that we don't grok his brilliance. He's a member of Vets For Peace. They don't really care for the military ... and we can all get behind that, eh?, but then there's the nukes which he thinks, I guess, that you and I can do something about.]

blah blah blah. 

It has dawned on me that with one thing and another, AJ, possibly unwittingly, is a neo nazi -- one of the ultra, uber left. The kind you haven't learned about. 

And you know who they don't like. 

[AJ] mentioned the Fourth Reich recently: 

I'm actually a big fan of the current Fourth Reich in Germany - they are a beacon of light in a darkening continent as the ethnic authoritarians take more and more power. [AJO] 

When someone explains exactly who they are, maybe we should believe them. This VFP operation could be a cover for a behavior pattern that might be noticed otherwise, just like the Oath Keepers, KKK, Proud Boys, and the other shitbags who correctly see blacks and browns and yellows as existential threats. And they intend to head for our dear deep red heartland spreading fear and hatred via the Great Loop.

Now I see why.

This caught my eye as the first entry not labeled Wikipedia:  

Ironically, the term [Fourth Reich] actually had a very different meaning. The Fourth Reich was first used as a rallying cry in the 1930s by German opponents of the Nazi regime. The groups who employed the term spanned a broad political spectrum: from left-wing German exiles in Paris, who produced a ‘Draft Constitution for a Fourth Reich’ in 1936, to conservative monarchists, who spoke of a future post-Nazi Fourth Reich of Christian unity. https://www.historytoday.com/history-matters/fears-fourth-reich

I humbly suggest readers re-read that paragraph.

I hope the writer of the above is a small town guy like Ollie and is just promoting his book mentioned in the above. I don't endorse it as if my endorsement had any weight (it doesn't) but note it here as a possibility. The scariest part for me is the mention of "Christian unity." That cannot be a good or healthy thing for the rest of us.

Ollie's preaching was at Div 3 Heidelberg "Univ."  I am not making that up: Heidelberg University was founded by the German Reformed Church as a college in 1850 in Ohio. It is affiliated with the United Church of Christ, the successor to that denomination. In the mid-nineteenth century, there were a significant number of German immigrants in Ohio. The German Reformed Church had seventy-four churches in the state when members decided to establish the college.

In this new normal where down is up, hurricanes follow politico sharpies, bible toters use tear gas to disperse legal assemblies, and bad leadership doesn't respond to URGENT calls for help from the VERY FUCKING halls of Congress, what the actual fuck? 

And if a douche like TFG can almost pull off a coup. we might be easy pickings for the next opportunist wearing a patriot's suit with a lamb of peace pin and a cross outside the shirt.

I checked so you don't have to: the FBI Counter-Terrorism Unit is on to VFP and other groups per the ACLU. 

Mid is probably right. Ollie is likely a troll for Jesus in Jackboots.

ETA: An imaginary white Jesus not like the brown Jesus born in a manger.

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am aware. There is no "Fourth Reich" in Germany, today. I tried to use less words than would have probably been needed for an uninvolved audience, but since AJ is heavily involved I hoped he wo

You both need serious help...

I wouldn't expect anything less from a narcissistic cunt who likes the sound of his own voice or seeing his written word.   Don't worry prof, we're not laughing with you, we're laughing AT you. 

Posted Images

Hmmm, I’ve seen the current German govt be referred to the 4th Reich, which just means the 4th system of govt of unified Germany. Monarchy, republic, fascist dictatorship and now representative democracy. IIUC

This Fourth Reich seems like something decent Germans like Dietrich Bonhoeffer were into. Of course they tried to find some sort of consensus between what became Black Orchestra and Red Orchestra. The Marxist philosopher and alleged musician Ted Adorno said that all pre-1945 human culture should be shitcanned. Of course, this was a perverse sort of German-centrism since he was reckoning that all human culture started in Germany in the first place. Therefore, the syncretic project of the Fourth Reich is understandable. Unfortunately, one cannot dance to Adorno's music at all.

9 hours ago, Raz'r said:

Hmmm, I’ve seen the current German govt be referred to the 4th Reich, which just means the 4th system of govt of unified Germany. Monarchy, republic, fascist dictatorship and now representative democracy. IIUC

Heh ... aren't you just Mr Put on a Happy Face. Now put that silly head back in the sand, and thanks for playing.

Here you go AJ. Your very own thread just like the Tom Ray thread. 

I've taken the time, sober time at that, to highlight your 15 minutes in the light. If I've mischaracterized your professional life, I'd be quite surprised but I am open to correction.  

48 minutes ago, Blue Crab said:

Here you go AJ. Your very own thread just like the Tom Ray thread. 

I've taken the time, sober time at that, to highlight your 15 minutes in the light. If I've mischaracterized your professional life, I'd be quite surprised but I am open to correction.  

Boring!

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Remodel said:

Get a room you two.

Do you really think the stalker-troll posts are equivalent to mine ? 

I take personal responsibility for my posts. They would never do that in a million years. 

But good to see a separate trashing thread - now maybe the local Reich will stop polluting others. Not likely, I know. 

Gotta go - to our local Juneteenth celebration, proudly waving my VFP flag. 

internet stalkers - THE RIDGEWOOD BLOG.

Oh Blah Blah!!!

I bet your mother has met people who have eaten grapefruits!!! 

and all the teeth in your body are in your mouth

same for the OP

it is Saturday where I sit 

Come on stalker-trolls, you are falling way behind . . . 

there are other aspects of my life that you have not yet trashed. 

Here is some more homework for you - it is even sorta nautical. 

https://otherwords.org/confessions-repentant-war-1812-reenactor/

I thought the photo (Pride of Baltimore)  was pretty good - it has been published elsewhere. 

15 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

But good to see a separate trashing thread - now maybe the local Reich will stop polluting others. Not likely, I know. 

This is it AJ. You love the attention, and it was my hope that you'd stay out of the other areas. You seem to feel that you are stalk-worthy but stick with PA ... no problem.  

2 minutes ago, Blue Crab said:

This is it AJ. You love the attention

I certainly do not love the attention of stalker-trolls.  

Your mind reading needs a lot of work. 

And come on now, tell how crappy the 1812 article is.  

Get with the program !! 

I really do not enjoy this exchange, but I will be 

damned to a fiery hell before I let 

anonymous cowards run me out of here. 

Hope all of you sane folks understand. 

10 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

Oh, the sane folks understand.

ETA: And congratulations to you Gouv on your continuing mental health. Couple of years back you were burning up the old bandwidth with your fruitcake side as well. Still, everytime I see some new socks I wonder if you've returned to your old ways. 

1 hour ago, AJ Oliver said:

Not really but don't let that stop you. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Gouvernail said:

I think the whole thread is asinine 

hence my

mockery of the subject matter 

Asinine is not the half of it.

First they chase off Jack S. (An annoying, rather pompous old bastard but harmless.)

Now they have to find a new victim. 

Lets pick on another poster that no one will defend (because they annoy)

So now it's AJ.

They get no leverage from the general forum, so they create trolling threads. rinse and repeat.

After AJ? who's next? Random? nah, he knows how to manage them.

Maybe one of the new girls? they're easy meat but lack the stamina (or have more sense) to engage long, they just leave.

It doesn't seem too matter much if they are left, right or all over the shop.

As long as no one will call them out for it and the victim cannot resist a taunt because it's their nature not to appear to back down. 

It's bullying pure and simple.

• Like 2
50 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

First they chase off Jack S. (An annoying, rather pompous old bastard but harmless.)

So now it's AJ.

They get no leverage from the general forum, so they create trolling threads. rinse and repeat.

Maybe one of the new girls? they're easy meat but lack the stamina (or have more sense) to engage long, they just leave.

As long as no one will call them out for it and the victim cannot resist a taunt because it's their nature not to appear to back down. 

I’ll defend.    I’ve met him.    He’s a good guy,   Online he appears to fall into the trap of professors everywhere, convinced their opinion is superior because of the authority they enjoy over their students.   This place gangs up on people like teenagers in a locker room.   Ironic, since so many smart and accomplished people hang out here.   

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Lark said:
2 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

So now it's AJ.

Expand  

Expand  

I’ll defend.    I’ve met him.    He’s a good guy,   Online he appears to fall into the trap of professors everywhere, convinced their opinion is superior because of the authority they enjoy over their students.   This place gangs up on people like teenagers in a locker room.   Ironic, since so many smart and accomplished people hang out here.   

I haven't met him, but he certainly rings true as a sailor. So does BC for that matter.

I disagree with about half of his political opinions... we disagreed very strongly over things like the procedures/policies in place leading up to the atom bombing of Japen in 1945, for example. AFAIK he didn't call me a Reichista over that, although IIRC a bit of mud was slung.

- DSK

• Like 1
On 6/18/2021 at 7:04 PM, Fakenews said:

You both need serious help...

We have to remember that when we judge others, we do not define them, but rather ourselves.

• Like 2

AJ's kind of like an intellectual Random. Often annoying but sometimes worth a read and harmless if unprovoked.

FKT is just as pompous and annoying and self congratulatory but these cowards won't or daren't pick on him because he's conservative.

Most if not all persistent bullies on this forum are of the right.

I wonder why that is?

7 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

Come on stalker-trolls, you are falling way behind . . . 

there are other aspects of my life that you have not yet trashed. 

Here is some more homework for you - it is even sorta nautical. 

https://otherwords.org/confessions-repentant-war-1812-reenactor/

I thought the photo (Pride of Baltimore)  was pretty good - it has been published elsewhere. 

War is an ugly business, and it should be remembered that way.

Hear Hear .

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Lark said:

Online he appears to fall into the trap of professors everywhere, convinced their opinion is superior because of the authority they enjoy over their students.

Come on my friend . .  

can you produce some evidence to support that assertion ?? 

if you contact my former students, I'll wager that they would say that I respected their views, even though we may have disagreed. 

Why do almost all of ya ASSUME, with zero proof, that our "opinion is superior because of the authority they enjoy over their students." 

We seriously need to thrash this out over several bottles of wine, and of course you are still welcome at Le Clube, on my boat or in my home. 

My word is not the last one on anything whatsoever. 

image.jpeg.4fa54ff0521cbe86ff7367b7a26b4708.jpeg

11 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

AJ's kind of like an intellectual Random. Often annoying but sometimes worth a read and harmless if unprovoked.

This is pure gold, Mel.

8 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

My word is not the last one on anything whatsoever. 

And this.

I had my say. I'll do my best to ignore you in the future, Skip.

On 6/20/2021 at 11:40 AM, Shortforbob said:

FKT is just as pompous and annoying and self congratulatory but these cowards won't or daren't pick on him because he's conservative.

Actually, not. I'm a cynic and if anything quite leftist in nearly all social and many economic areas. It would be true to say that I'm not a 'progressive' in the sense of believing without evidence every piece of rubbish that gets presented as fact.

But given who you are and your ability to reason, I'm not surprised to find you think that I'm something I'm not. After all, you've come out of our various exchanges very, very poorly. And, of course, it couldn't *possibly* be you...

As for AJ, pffft. He started out claiming some sort of intellectual/moral authority that he doesn't in fact possess, and tried to ram his superiority down everyone's throat. What he's got, he earned. I don't care if he goes or stays, he's gotten to the point where I could write an AJ-bot were I so inclined and I doubt anyone could tell the difference.

Whatever. I really wish this forum had an 'ignore thread' option, frankly.

FKT

4 hours ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

After all, you've come out of our various exchanges very, very poorly.

Sez only you. 

And I never met a single progressive of the type you disparage below. 

Almost all your posts are unsupported by cites or Eva Dense, i.e., "rubbish". 

4 hours ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

not a 'progressive' in the sense of believing without evidence every piece of rubbish that gets presented as fact.

I judge AJ by his enemies.  His enemies are right wing racist war mongering, flag sucking American exceptionalist cunts.  Like the soft-shelled crab.

So that means AJ isn't like them and what's wrong with that?

Carry on.

eating-popcorn-icegif-1.gif

Sao hates women in power.

This is the kind of leadership he likes.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, random. said:

I judge AJ by his enemies.  His enemies are right wing racist war mongering, flag sucking American exceptionalist cunts.  Like the soft-shelled crab.

So that means AJ isn't like them and what's wrong with that?

Carry on.

eating-popcorn-icegif-1.gif

AJ has enemies here? I thought there were just a bunch of people who disagreed with him. 

Hows the mud hut?

10 minutes ago, chum said:

AJ has enemies here? I thought there were just a bunch of people who disagreed with him. 

Hows the mud hut?

The cave is good thanks.

Had any more Cause of Death pronouncements before the person has died lately?

1 hour ago, Bus Driver said:

Geez, @Blue Crab, your man-crush is creepy.

Cree

Py

I suspect the "beardy homo" sledge from LB has backfired.

The Crab is strangely attracted and he fucking hates that!

6 minutes ago, random. said:

The cave is good thanks.

Had any more Cause of Death pronouncements before the person has died lately?

Not yet, thanks for your concern. I'll keep you updated. Im curious myself.

The mud hut comment was an insult, you don't really still live in a rammed earth home, do you?

Edit:Rammed earth is generous for what you described I think.

1 minute ago, chum said:

Not yet, thanks for your concern. I'll keep you updated. Im curious myself.

The mud hut comment was an insult, you don't really still live in a rammed earth home, do you?

No, I live in a steel framed corrugated iron and timber bungalow.  Some of the timber was cut from trees that used to be where the house now is.  The tin is for fire resistant cladding and to match the Australian architecture and fit in with the bush.  The interior is brick mostly to create a central thermal mass.  It was carefully designed to fit the lifestyle we want to lead and it works well.  I designed and built it.  Some people visiting are either really impressed or fucking horrified that it's not a macmansion like they have.

Got any more insults?

1 minute ago, random. said:

No, I live in a steel framed corrugated iron and timber bungalow.  Some of the timber was cut from trees that used to be where the house now is.  The tin is for fire resistant cladding and to match the Australian architecture and fit in with the bush.  The interior is brick mostly to create a central thermal mass.  It was carefully designed to fit the lifestyle we want to lead and it works well.  I designed and built it.  Some people visiting are either really impressed or fucking horrified that it's not a macmansion like they have.

Got any more insults?

Sounds horrifying.

What happened to the mud hut?

16 minutes ago, chum said:

What happened to the mud hut?

What happened to the person pronounced dead from COVID while they were still alive?

26 minutes ago, chum said:

Were snakes a problem in the mud hut? Was that what led you to move in to the tin shed?

You mean like this one?  No, they aren't a problem at all.

I just have to shift them off the front drive occasionally.  Don't want to put a flat spot on a rim.

Snake.thumb.jpg.17557a14de169a9ded9b4317ae2c2f03.jpg

Just now, random. said:

You mean like this one?  No, they aren't a problem at all.

I just have to shift them off the front drive occasionally.  Don't want to put a flat spot on a rim.

Snake.thumb.jpg.17557a14de169a9ded9b4317ae2c2f03.jpg

Manly for sure mate, very manly. We here in America bow to your collective manliness Downunder.

Now back to the mud hut, why did you move out?

2 hours ago, Saorsa said:

Speaking of Reich's anyone noticed that the current German government is headed by a nice girl from the former East Germany?

Seems happy to make sure Europe is dependent on all that nice clear Russian energy.

https://www.dw.com/en/merkel-hiding-things-in-her-past-biographer-says/a-16813375

Merkel.jpg

The world needs many more Merkels.

Ah well, we have Jacinda in training and Kamala in waiting.

All we need now is a Wong. :)

(All except J, are conservative-ish so Sao's  head should be safe)

1 minute ago, Shortforbob said:

All we need now is a Wong. :)

(All except J, are conservative-ish so Sao's  head should be safe)

Had a chat with a friend yesterday, seems that the misogynistic out there are beside themselves about our Chief Health Officer moving to the State Governor General spot. 

Fucking incredible, the vitriol, much of it is no doubt her gender, they just can't fucking handle women in power.   Totally fucks with their heads.

14 minutes ago, chum said:

Manly for sure mate, very manly.

I post a picture of a snake and you say that?

Are you ... ah ... gay?

NTTAWWT.

tenor.gif?itemid=5640120

6 minutes ago, random. said:

I post a picture of a snake and you say that?

Are you ... ah ... gay?

NTTAWWT.

tenor.gif?itemid=5640120

Funny.

What is the purpose of the constant posts about the...challenges...faced when living there? Surely you don't think it makes it look like an attractive place to live. The only thing I'm left with is that it's some kind of proof of manhood to you. Actually, now that you mention it, the snake is perfect symbolism.

31 minutes ago, chum said:

Funny.

What is the purpose of the constant posts about the...challenges...faced when living there? Surely you don't think it makes it look like an attractive place to live. The only thing I'm left with is that it's some kind of proof of manhood to you. Actually, now that you mention it, the snake is perfect symbolism.

You asked, that's why I posted it.  Stop constantly asking.

It's much safer living here than where you are.  The wildlife and environment are sweet compared to a cuntry full of gun nuts and trump voters,  that's real danger.

But at least you have helped derail a thread that badly needed it.

17 minutes ago, random. said:

You asked, that's why I posted it.  Stop constantly asking.

It's much safer living here than where you are.  The wildlife and environment are sweet compared to a cuntry full of gun nuts and trump voters,  that's real danger.

But at least you have helped derail a thread that badly needed it.

You sound afraid, I'm surprised you would live there. 

lol

I see the looney left have begun to devour each other.

And for the record, I think it’s bad form calling out people and starting thread like this.

That said, I’ll leave ye to it with a quote:

He who can, does. He who cannot teaches.

George Bernard Shaw

Sorry AJ, I know, I’m a cunt.

17 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

Looks like I picked a good day to keep Chum and Random on ignore.

You can’t get your feelings hurt that way. 

I don’t believe I’ve ever had an exchange with Cal20, maybe I hurt his feelings at some point throwing shit back at one of his buddies? Who knows. 

Seems like pussy shit to me,especially going out of your way to say you are ignoring someone, but that seems to be the way of some of the troupe here.

No peeking now @Cal20sailor, that’s what little girls do when they’re afraid. :lol:

4 minutes ago, 3to1 said:

he's not a pompous asshole half as much as you're pissing up a rope here.

you and crab should get a room so you can play hide the sea cucumber.

I reckon your mother went for a shit one day and out popped you.

lol

7 hours ago, chum said:

Are you embarrassed by the mud hut years now?

No, are you embarrassed by commenting on my 'manliness' instead of the python?

Are you really gay?  It's ok, we're all friends here.

e.tenor.gif?itemid=16351988?resize=91,91

About the bashing. About the thread. Let freedom ring, I say.

The problem here is that Mister A.J. Oliver is driven by an un-popular message...and he doesn't mind delivering it. 

The "military industrial complex" is code for something, which is now steering the boat, and it is setting a chart for oil, not for freedom. 

Let freedom ring, I say again.

4 hours ago, random. said:

No, are you embarrassed by commenting on my 'manliness' instead of the python?

Are you really gay?  It's ok, we're all friends here.

e.tenor.gif?itemid=16351988?resize=91,91

Sorry to disappoint you, you look really exited, but you’re not my type.

Whats changed? You bragged about the hut in the past, why not tell me more about it?

15 minutes ago, Blue Crab said:

Can anyone besides Shit for brains suggest any redeeming social  value for random?

Compared to bullies like y'all, @random.is downright 

down under saintly. 

20 hours ago, Saorsa said:

Speaking of Reich's anyone noticed that the current German government is headed by a nice girl from the former East Germany?

You mean the one who saved the EU from the authoritarians (so far anyway)? 

If she never did another good thing in her life, that makes her chancellorship worth while. 

She is totally my favorite conservative - nothing like the USAean elk. 

Cry me a river AJ. The guy is a toxic sewage effluent hole, and defending him makes you look like you guzzle toxic sewage effluent. You know as well as anyone that he's an ass, but he's your ass, isn't he?

1 hour ago, Blue Crab said:

Can anyone besides Shit for brains suggest any redeeming social  value for random?

Sometimes he is really funny and sometimes just annoying, so that puts him ahead of everyone that is 100% annoying 100% of the time.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Blue Crab said:

With great trepidation I have to ask, who is SFB?  

28 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

With great trepidation I have to ask, who is SFB?  

Shit For Brains?   That's the crab.

9 hours ago, jocal505 said:

The problem here is that Mister A.J. Oliver is driven by an un-popular message...and he doesn't mind delivering it. 

And he has some academic cred to back it up.  That's what really pisses them off.  Here they are, Monday hacks, but AJ has some standing with letters.

Also, there are many here who are parasites on he Military industrial complex