Help identifying 35' open bridgedeck 1994 catamaran

35ft catamaran listed for salvage with no real info or previous owners available..  The hull # seems to come up with '94 "2hulls inc" when I research it. I thought 2hulls inc were a broker, but perhaps they were associated with a builder/boatyard in the 90's or etc.  Anyone able to identify the boat, builder/design/model etc, or tell any further details from these terrible low resolution photos? (no better photos available unfortunately)..  Name looks something like "My Love" , "My Dove" , "My Base" or similar, perhaps. Thanks for consideration..                                                                             resizer.thumb.jpg.fd9ec71f4475f69a79c7cb62fd34fae6.jpg                           resiz5er.thumb.jpg.c225d52426b60df53276cc66bfca5f2c.jpg

resiz3er.jpg

canva4s.png

resize10r.jpg

resize7r.jpg

resize6r.jpg

2 hours ago, tane said:

anecdotal detail: "Edel" means "noble" in Kraut...

Racist much?

I've always had an affection for this style of boat as a "day tripper or long coastal weekender" even though I'm not quite to where I can do that kind of sailing with enough frequency.  I would like to see a modernized take on a blend of an MC30 + Edel 35 + Tek35 + TRT 1200 with a dash of TS3. 

14 hours ago, patmo141 said:

I've always had an affection for this style of boat as a "day tripper or long coastal weekender" even though I'm not quite to where I can do that kind of sailing with enough frequency.  I would like to see a modernized take on a blend of an MC30 + Edel 35 + Tek35 + TRT 1200 with a dash of TS3. 

My parents had an Edel 35 (with pod) when I was a kid. Dad sailed her to Bermuda and the Bahamas from VA. I couldn't say much about her sailing characteristics because I was a kid with no frame of reference, but she was fast and a good boat for a family with young kids. Virtually impossible to fall off of because you never get on top of the hulls. She did slam though - that pod hangs down pretty low.

I'd love to see a modern version, or similar. 

2 hours ago, garland823 said:

My parents had an Edel 35 (with pod) when I was a kid. Dad sailed her to Bermuda and the Bahamas from VA. I couldn't say much about her sailing characteristics because I was a kid with no frame of reference, but she was fast and a good boat for a family with young kids. Virtually impossible to fall off of because you never get on top of the hulls. She did slam though - that pod hangs down pretty low.

I'd love to see a modern version, or similar. 

Was the name of your parents Edel 35 “Cat Morgan”?

On 6/27/2021 at 12:27 AM, Training Wheels said:

Racist much?

...just Austrian (& much the same "race" as the Krauts. & BTW: afaik the anglophones invented the term...)