1000 posts in 20 years. Thanks all.

This should be my 1000th post.

As an original - #4hundred and something, I've learnt a lot and in recent years ignored even more. Having been inside and outside the marine game I've had the opportunity to experience many boats in many countries. As an unabashed Farr boat supporter I've been fortunate enough to own a One Tonner - 1104 for 10+ years. Plus the Dibley Supergroove and others and now dinghies with the kids. 

Last summer SA was my go to place for AC Anarchy. There was some great insight amongst it all, some of which I could balance with my time on the water.

Thanks to all that contribute.

• Like 7

Thanks Scott. Hi Phil. Been a while since I got to Sydney. Met some good folk including Clean who used my boat on his honeymoon in NZ. And had some good PMs along the way. 

And no sock puppets from me. If I want to write it I'm happy people know who I am.

9 hours ago, Jono said:

Thanks Scott. Hi Phil. Been a while since I got to Sydney. Met some good folk including Clean who used my boat on his honeymoon in NZ. And had some good PMs along the way. 

And no sock puppets from me. If I want to write it I'm happy people know who I am.

You are a good man Jono, witness to the beginning of the main chapter in my life. Much love to you. 

6 hours ago, quod umbra said:

Under-achiever. There are some who hit 50 posts in a day before lunch!

But Jack has been flicked now !!!!

Good job Jono.

10 hours ago, Timur said:

Please tell me this place ain't been here two full decades?  WTF?  How did that happen?  Where was I??

Scary.  I joined Jan2, 2004. Had no idea there was  a member number.