all y'all fuck off and get some newbs to show us their girlfriends tits, their mom's tits or her girlfriends tits or something ......

Will there be a "Minister in charge of overthrowing the existing Minister"?

Because Anarchy.:ph34r:

And I vote for Snags as

"Minister of Education"

2 hours ago, EvaOdland said:

Zoom meeting to draft manifesto, elect officers...

TBA

https://images.app.goo.gl/5Xs8iS1DPbtVb4SJA

image.png.3634b8b1d4fc941775a54ef520fac4fc.png

Anarchy is defined as an absence of government or a state of lawlessness as the result of a lack or order.  Ergo, ipso facto, the creation of a manifesto and election of officers would immediately create the end of anarchy as we know it.  A truly said state of affairs 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Snore said:

creation of a manifesto and election of officers would immediately create the end of anarchy as we know it.

Ya gotta start somewhere. The newly elected officers will be temporary until they can be replaced by volunteers from the community.

1 hour ago, Bump-n-Grind said:

all y'all fuck off and get some newbs to show us their girlfriends tits, their mom's tits or her girlfriends tits or something ......

I am a firm believer you lead by example..  so would you mind showing us your wife's and girlfriends tits, their mom's tits, or her girlfriends tits or something ......

Just saying

30 minutes ago, justsomeguy! said:

Ya gotta start somewhere. The newly elected officers will be temporary until they can be replaced by volunteers from the community.

Who will then confiscate our boats and beer, and tell us to be thankful for making such sacrifices for the betterment of the state.

12 minutes ago, Ventucky Red said:

Who will then confiscate our boats and beer, and tell us to be thankful for making such sacrifices for the betterment of the state.

Now you're just being silly. 

Who's the one that claims to be an architect in NYC?...... I nominate them for the minister of Wright and wrong.... And I.M. Pei! So proclaimeth the greatest Caesar Peli!

6 hours ago, See Level said:

Will there be a "Minister in charge of overthrowing the existing Minister"?

Because Anarchy.:ph34r:

And I vote for Snags as

"Minister of Education"

I would like to second the notation of Sanggie for EduKtion Minister

6 hours ago, Ventucky Red said:

I am a firm believer you lead by example..  so would you mind showing us your wife's and girlfriends tits, their mom's tits, or her girlfriends tits or something ......

Just saying

been there done that, you can fuck off and scroll back about 15 years, my mothers dead, I aint married, and due to the pandemic, I haven't gotten close enough to a pair of tits to take a picture in far too long ... 

Just now, Chris in Santa Cruz, CA said:

anarchists, nihilists and existentialists are silly people and their beliefs are demonstrated as meritless every time they shit in a toilet and flush it

Same applies to Libertarians unless they have a manually pumped well and a septic system.

• Like 2
20 hours ago, Bump-n-Grind said:

The world loves tits. Just no Vwap tits

50 minutes ago, ROADKILL666 said:

The world loves tits. Just no Vwap tits

eggzackley

16 hours ago, Grande Mastere Dreade said:

I nominate myself to be Minister of Silly Walks    , and there are dozens I'll nominate for Ministry of Arguments

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/uk-england-berkshire-52812589

What Monty Python's Ministry of Silly Walks can teach us about peer review  | Ars Technica

1 hour ago, More Cowbell2 said:

eggcellent analysis there!

17 hours ago, Bump-n-Grind said:

been there done that, you can fuck off and scroll back about 15 years, my mothers dead, I aint married, and due to the pandemic, I haven't gotten close enough to a pair of tits to take a picture in far too long ... 

Am I to take your surly remarks a sign you have sucked on any tits in a while?

50 minutes ago, Ventucky Red said:

Am I to take your surly remarks a sign you have sucked on any tits in a while?

whats a tit?

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Bump-n-Grind said:

been there done that, you can fuck off and scroll back about 15 years, and due to the pandemic, I haven't gotten close enough to a pair of tits to take a picture in far too long ... 

guess we get Better pandemics

10 hours ago, Bump-n-Grind said:

whats a tit?

they travel in pairs, I'm told:lol: