Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cheney voted with Trump's agenda more often than did Matt Gaetz or Elise Stefanik (R-N.Y.) who McCarthy and others pushed to assume conference chair responsibilities claiming she wasn't as good for th

Dammit fellas.  I posted the link to the Supreme Court ruling yesterday. No executive privilege for this stuff.  The committee is doing important work on a number of levels.  One of them is getting th

Trump and his dipshit fuckwads are solely responsible for the riot. The damage caused by the riot and the response to the riot can be debated. Trump and everyone of his little minions should be in jai

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

Are you still going with chum as the Dogsock?

Not sure. Seems less intelligent than @Dog but with the same tendency to sling the same bullshit again and again as if it will ripen into the truth if repeated enough. Authoritative bloviating. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Not sure. Seems less intelligent than @Dog but with the same tendency to sling the same bullshit again and again as if it will ripen into the truth if repeated enough. Authoritative bloviating. 

I have trouble seeing that myself. In my admittedly limited experience, Dog was much more likely to be relatively brief in his doggystyling, and definitely much brighter. Chum may be dogged, but I don't think he's Dog.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

ABF7E18D-30B9-499B-A077-707B26D9D50C.jpeg

As I said elsewhere, there's only two things that the Foxy news entertainers could have believed about TFG's state of mind when sending these messages:

  1. He was watching the insurrection and liked what he was seeing
  2. He was incapable, mentally, of understanding what was happening

So bullshitters, which was it?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Oopsie things are getting closer to TFG, its so unfair....

From Axios

Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-Ill.) said Sunday that the House select committee investigating the Jan. 6 insurrection is examining whether former President Donald Trump committed a crime in trying to obstruct the certification of the 2020 election results.

Why it matters: Kinzinger is one of two Republicans serving on the panel and has been a fierce and outspoken critic of Trump.

What they're saying: While Kinzinger said he wasn't prepared to make a judgement yet as to whether Trump committed a crime, he said that "by the end of our investigation, and by the time our report is out, (we will) have a pretty good idea."

  • "Nobody is above the law. And if the president knowingly allowed what happened on January 6 to happen, and in fact was giddy about it, and that violates a criminal statute, he needs to be held accountable for that," he said on CNN's "State of the Union."
  • "I'm not ready to go there yet. But I sure tell you, I have a lot of questions about what the President was up to."

Kinzinger also appeared on ABC's "This Week" on Sunday and said that the committee would subpoena the former president if necessary.

  • "If we need him, we'll do it," he said.
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/17/2021 at 10:52 PM, Blue Crab said:

That would be aspirational if the country were not on the edge of R dictatorship. Thanks for sharing.

What would Trump do? Don't do that. The reasonable citizens will follow.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ncik said:

What would Trump do? Don't do that. The reasonable citizens will follow.

Biden has been pretty reasonable. He passed the infrastructure bill Shitstain promised but never even attempted. He exited the 20 year Afghan war, also something Shitstain failed at. He's doing his best at fighting the pandemic instead of recommending injecting bleach. Reasonable things. His poll numbers drop.

Where are these reasonable citizens you speak of?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nice! said:

As I said elsewhere, there's only two things that the Foxy news entertainers could have believed about TFG's state of mind when sending these messages:

  1. He was watching the insurrection and liked what he was seeing
  2. He was incapable, mentally, of understanding what was happening

So bullshitters, which was it?

3. They were planting seeds of salvation, knowing the insurrection was failing and that their texts would end up as public evidence. Trying to save their arses.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Olsonist said:

Biden has been pretty reasonable. He passed the infrastructure bill Shitstain promised but never even attempted. He exited the 20 year Afghan war, also something Shitstain failed at. He's doing his best at fighting the pandemic instead of recommending injecting bleach. Reasonable things. His poll numbers drop.

Where are these reasonable citizens you speak of?

Polls are bullshit. May I remind you of Hillary vs Trump?

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Ncik said:

Polls are bullshit. May I remind you of Hillary vs Trump?

Hillary lead the final polls and won the popular vote by about the same amount. Again I ask, where are these reasonable people?

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

Biden has been pretty reasonable. He passed the infrastructure bill Shitstain promised but never even attempted. He exited the 20 year Afghan war, also something Shitstain failed at. He's doing his best at fighting the pandemic instead of recommending injecting bleach. Reasonable things. His poll numbers drop.

Where are these reasonable citizens you speak of?

I approve of those things. What pisses me off is that we ended the longest war in our history and the defense budget went UP, not down. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

Hillary lead the final polls and won the popular vote by about the same amount. Again I ask, where are these reasonable people?

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

Polls are still bullshit, but maybe the reasonable people really do want to see heads roll over 1/6.

Alternatively, people only care about getting theirs. Perhaps the people WANT a reality TV grifter as Pres...? Maybe TFG wasn't a blip?

Or, is the money flowing yet? Are the projects starting up? Big civil works take time to tender, design and engineer. Is this process splashing the cash yet? Will the polls change once Biden starts wearing a hard hat and turning some dirt?

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Ncik said:

Polls are still bullshit, but maybe the reasonable people really do want to see heads roll over 1/6.

Alternatively, people only care about getting theirs. Perhaps the people WANT a reality TV grifter as Pres...? Maybe TFG wasn't a blip?

Or, is the money flowing yet? Are the projects starting up? Big civil works take time to tender, design and engineer. Is this process splashing the cash yet? Will the polls change once Biden starts wearing a hard hat and turning some dirt?

There is no there there in conservatism. The right wing simply wants to be entertained.

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

I approve of those things. What pisses me off is that we ended the longest war in our history and the defense budget went UP, not down. 

As a percentage of the GDP it is declining. Is this Clinton's 1993 budget? No.

https://www.pgpf.org/blog/2021/07/the-united-states-spends-more-on-defense-than-the-next-11-countries-combined

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Ncik said:

They're hired to do a job.

They are hired to govern, to faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and ... preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States. There is a rare situation where they are expected to lead and that's called war. Otherwise, an American president is a weak position. A president can't appoint an ambassador to Mexico. They can nominate one but that person has to be confirmed by the Senate. This happened with Clinton, Bill who nominated William Weld, a Republican governor of Massachusetts but who someone, one Republican, in the Senate didn't like because of Weld's pro-legalization views. Was that a lack of Clinton's leadership?

I think you have a fanciful view of what leadership is. I give Shitstain high marks on his leadership abilities in getting his supporters to storm the Capitol. That was leadership but it wasn't governance.

I'm very impressed with what Biden gets done. I'm disappointed with the electorate but I don't blame that disappointment on Biden.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

I'm very impressed with what Biden gets done. I'm disappointed with the electorate but I don't blame that disappointment on Biden.

We are on the same page, except that I believe there is only one poll that counts and that is voting. The rest are bullshit, merely entertainment. I think politicians give polls too much weight. We've lost PMs based on bad polls alone.

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Ncik said:

We are on the same page, except that I believe there is only one poll that counts and that is voting. The rest are bullshit, merely entertainment. I think politicians give polls too much weight. We've lost PMs based on bad polls alone.

Yes, I know we're on the same page. But I think polls are just tools. BTW, the EC, gerrymandering, states tip the election scales considerably. In the end, I blame the elk. The consent of the governed brings responsibility. Shitstain's followers share responsibility with him. They love to avoid that. They love to blame Democrats for nominating a Yale Law, law partner, First Lady, Senator and Secretary of State. They love anything but accountability.

Biden's inability to pass BBB isn't due to his 'lack of leadership'. These are the same people who stormed the Capitol, take Ivermectin and follow QAnon. That's not on Biden. That's on them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

Biden's inability to pass BBB isn't due to his 'lack of leadership'. These are the same people who stormed the Capitol, take Ivermectin and follow QAnon. That's not on Biden. That's on them.

I agree it's not on Biden or his lack of leadership.  But I was not aware Joe Manchin stormed the capitol, takes ivermectin and follows Qanon.  Wow you learn something new everyday.

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

I agree it's not on Biden or his lack of leadership.  But I was not aware Joe Manchin stormed the capitol, takes ivermectin and follows Qanon.  Wow you learn something new everyday.

Do you blame Biden's failure to pass BBB solely on Manchin (+Sinema)? Do Republicans have any agency? Do they make any choices for which they should be held to account or is accountability only for Democrats?

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Olsonist said:

Do you blame Biden's failure to pass BBB solely on Manchin (+Sinema)? Do Republicans have any agency? Do they make any choices for which they should be held to account or is accountability only for Democrats?

I trust those questions are being asked rhetorically.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

They're already going after bullshitters to contrast their private comments with their public ones. They have to follow that up. 

Comes at a perfect time when the lawsuit brought by Dominion against Fox is allowed to proceed.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn. I was so looking forward to hearing what Alex had to say.

WASHINGTON, Dec 20 (Reuters) - Alex Jones, the conspiracy theorist and founder of the right-wing website Infowars, said on Monday said he will invoke his right under the Fifth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution and decline to testify before the congressional panel probing the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol.

https://www.reuters.com/legal/litigation/alex-jones-infowars-invoke-right-not-testify-us-capitol-riot-panel-2021-12-20/

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Movable Ballast said:

This whole thing is such a joke. The only power they have is subpoena power. But go ahead cock gobblers suck it all down to the last drop... 

 

 

Do you think we need to find out more about what happened on the 6th?  And should there be limits on who they question, and what the questions entail?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mike G said:

Do you think we need to find out more about what happened on the 6th?  And should there be limits on who they question, and what the questions entail?

We know everything we need to know. There was a riot that got out of hand. We've been through this. This committee is just theater. That's why everyone is telling them to pound sand.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Movable Ballast said:

We know everything we need to know. There was a riot that got out of hand. We've been through this. This committee is just theater. That's why everyone is telling them to pound sand.  

Got it.  So nobody other than those at the scene of the incident bear any responsibility, and shouldn't be questioned or held accountable?  That's what you're saying?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mike G said:
2 minutes ago, Movable Ballast said:

We know everything we need to know. There was a riot that got out of hand. We've been through this. This committee is just theater. That's why everyone is telling them to pound sand.  

Got it.  So nobody other than those at the scene of the incident bear any responsibility, and shouldn't be questioned or held accountable?  That's what you're saying?

If it's just theater, why are so many of the lead actors pleading the Fifth? Shirley they have nothing to hide.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Mike G said:

Got it.  So nobody other than those at the scene of the incident bear any responsibility, and shouldn't be questioned or held accountable?  That's what you're saying?

If there was more there other than a riot, nobody has been charged with insurrection BTW. The DOJ would take it up. To date they have chosen not to... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Movable Ballast said:

If there was more there other than a riot, nobody has been charged with insurrection BTW. The DOJ would take it up. To date they have chosen not to... 

I'm feeling all nostalgic with this comment. It's the return of the famous doggy-style no charges have been laid therefore no crime was committed.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Movable Ballast said:

If there was more there other than a riot, nobody has been charged with insurrection BTW. The DOJ would take it up. To date they have chosen not to... 

  

3 minutes ago, Movable Ballast said:

Plenty of charges filed what rock are you under... 

 

Try to keep up with the topic of your own posts, skippy.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Movable Ballast said:

If there was more there other than a riot, nobody has been charged with insurrection BTW. The DOJ would take it up. To date they have chosen not to... 

An investigation usually precedes the filing of charges. 
 

Why are so many people in the Trump orbit hiding behind the 5th?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bus Driver said:

An investigation usually preceded the filing of charges. 
 

Why are so many people in the Trump orbit hiding behind the 5th?

The mob takes the fifth. If you are innocent, why are you taking the fifth?

- Donald Trump, Oct 2017

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bus Driver said:

An investigation usually preceded the filing of charges. 
 

Why are so many people in the Trump orbit hiding behind the 5th?

Who in their right mind would give this kangaroo court the time of day to get trapped in some bullshit question. Not me. Would you? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Movable Ballast said:

Try to read full sentences if you are capable skippy.... 

 

Oops... you don't want your troll-minders to see that little fuck up, do you?

If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember the bullshit you've spun......

- DSK

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nice! said:

The mob takes the fifth. If you are innocent, why are you taking the fifth?

- Donald Trump, Oct 2017

The part of the 5th they are hiding behind is the right to not be compelled to offer testimony that is self-incriminating. 
 

If you didn’t break any laws, what would you possibly incriminate yourself in?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Movable Ballast said:

Who in their right mind would give this kangaroo court the time of day to get trapped in some bullshit question. Not me. Would you? 

I ask you, how could someone get "trapped" in a question if they are not guilty and they tell the truth?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Movable Ballast said:

Who in their right mind would give this kangaroo court the time of day to get trapped in some bullshit question. Not me. Would you? 

It would be somewhat bizarre, maybe a case of mistaken identification, for the Congress to subpoena me, but if I had one, I'd sure the hell turn up and help them figure out what they got wrong. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nice! said:
5 minutes ago, Movable Ballast said:

Who in their right mind would give this kangaroo court the time of day to get trapped in some bullshit question. Not me. Would you? 

I ask you, how could someone get "trapped" in a question if they are not guilty and they tell the truth?

It's like when you claim that nobody has been charged, and then literally 5 minutes later you say the charges don't include "crime X"

 

Just now, Movable Ballast said:

"You can indict a ham sandwich". James Carville Democrat advisor...  

And the ham sandwich probably would neither claim executive privilege, nor simply refuse to honor the subpoena, nor plead the 5th.

- DSK

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Steam Flyer said:

It's like when you claim that nobody has been charged, and then literally 5 minutes later you say the charges don't include "crime X"

 

And the ham sandwich probably would neither claim executive privilege, nor simply refuse to honor the subpoena, nor plead the 5th.

- DSK

You literally didn't read the post and you are arguing about it. Fuck me, stupid like you should really fucking hurt. 

And I quote "nobody has been charged with insurrection BTW. " Not nobody has been charged fuck knuckle. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

MB seems to be flailing a bit more than usual. Kinda panicky, if you ask me. It’s almost like he is coming to the realization TFG and his goons are going down. 
 

Maybe MB has had one of those moments of clarity that come when you pull your head out of your ass. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Movable Ballast said:

You literally didn't read the post and you are arguing about it. Fuck me, stupid like you should really fucking hurt. 

And I quote "nobody has been charged with insurrection BTW. " Not nobody has been charged fuck knuckle. 

Again with the doggy style.

Nobody has been charged with insurrection therefore no crime exists.

(emphasis added because last time you couldn't keep up)

Link to post
Share on other sites

I see he is hanging on the absence of the word “insurrection”. In other words, any and all other criminal acts are not the issue. If no one is charged with “insurrection”, MB will crow he was proven right and strut around with his chest puffed out. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bus Driver said:

I see he is hanging on the absence of the word “insurrection”. In other words, any and all other criminal acts are not the issue. If no one is charged with “insurrection”, MB will crow he was proven right and strut around with his chest puffed out. 

I see you are still hanging on to the inability to comprehend simple sentences... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

MB seems to be flailing a bit more than usual. Kinda panicky, if you ask me. It’s almost like he is coming to the realization TFG and his goons are going down. 
 

Maybe MB has had one of those moments of clarity that come when you pull your head out of your ass. 

Nope, It's all a joke and you cunts keep lapping it up. Sad really... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Movable Ballast said:

We know everything we need to know. There was a riot that got out of hand.

First you said that.  Then this...

31 minutes ago, Movable Ballast said:

If there was more there other than a riot, nobody has been charged with insurrection BTW. The DOJ would take it up. To date they have chosen not to... 

My question...again.....

 

39 minutes ago, Mike G said:

Got it.  So nobody other than those at the scene of the incident bear any responsibility, and shouldn't be questioned or held accountable?  That's what you're saying?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

I see he is hanging on the absence of the word “insurrection”. In other words, any and all other criminal acts are not the issue. If no one is charged with “insurrection”, MB will crow he was proven right and strut around with his chest puffed out. 

Very Doggy. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mike G said:

First you said that.  Then this...

My question...again.....

 

 

Yes. There was no incitement, there was no insurrection. If there was an insurrection the insurrectionists would be charged as such... But they have not been, soooo. 

They are rioters, they have been charged with crimes relating to their deeds. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sol Rosenberg said:

All of the bullshitting and more, but with the intellect and spittle-flecked posting of warbird. 

We seem to be infected with lower-grade cretins these days. Times must be tight at the Bozo Academy.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Movable Ballast said:

Yes. There was no incitement, there was no insurrection. If there was an insurrection the insurrectionists would be charged as such... But they have not been, soooo. 

They are rioters, they have been charged with crimes relating to their deeds. 

Saved for notoriety: MB is now tripling down on the doggy mantra:

Nobody has been charged with insurrection therefore no insurrection exists. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Movable Ballast said:

Hang on to that as long as you like. Did you keep the one about me saying the Russia probe was a farce too? 

 

Yep, and that proved to be wrong also.

But this one is better. It's not just wrong, it's a logical fallacy.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Nice! said:

Saved for notoriety: MB is now tripling down on the doggy mantra:

Nobody has been charged with insurrection therefore no insurrection exists. 

Is a "failed insurrection" an "insurrection" though?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ncik said:

Is a "failed insurrection" an "insurrection" though?

Oh that's another one. MB could choose to pull that one out of the doggy-files once someone is actually charged with insurrection, sedition, treason, or some other similar charge.

The insurrection failed, so no harm was actually done. This is just political theatre!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Movable Ballast said:

Not just me saying it...

FBI confirms there was no insurrection on Jan. 6 (msn.com)

But hey it makes you guys all gooey and wishful.  

Can you link to the statement by the F.B.I. please?  I can't find the actual one.

And also the names of the 4 "current and former" law enforcement people that are quoted in the link you orovided?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Nice! said:

Oh that's another one. MB could choose to pull that one out of the doggy-files once someone is actually charged with insurrection, sedition, treason, or some other similar charge.

The insurrection failed, so no harm was actually done. This is just political theatre!

Won't be any need for that... It'll never happen. Save that one too!

Link to post
Share on other sites