Jump to content

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, El Mariachi said:
2 hours ago, El Mariachi said:

Oh jeezis fuking kryst.....pearl necklace much?......:lol:

Apparently your dumb ass has never heard of the term 'pearl clutchers'.

Then why did you say "pearl necklace"? Freudian slip?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trump and his dipshit fuckwads are solely responsible for the riot. The damage caused by the riot and the response to the riot can be debated. Trump and everyone of his little minions should be in jai

That's actually good. Killing your babies is a writing not so much piece of advice but inevitability. I think it refers mostly to scriptwriters who have a bit that's funny that they just love but

Did I mention I went to Berkeley? I feel like I should have mentioned this at some point.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Raz'r said:

How does this work, really?  Do they hire a bunch of fiction writers, who sit in a room bouncing ideas off each other, coming up with outlandish bullshit that they then give to actors politicians to mumble?

They project. It's what they do.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mike G said:

Fuck Brett.

He and his station have on guests that play down what happened, and he just let's it slide WAY too often. 

Fuck him and fuck Fox.

Fuck Brett.

Letting him off the hook like this.

Hes a shill, not a newsman. 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, bhyde said:

Trump and his dipshit fuckwads are solely responsible for the riot. The damage caused by the riot and the response to the riot can be debated. Trump and everyone of his little minions should be in jail right now. The only debate we should be having is whether to shoot them or throw them in prison for life. End of story.

No, sorry it doesn't work that way.  OBL and AQ was solely responsible for 9/11 - but the committee also looked into all the intel, actions, what ifs, root causes, how agencies played well together (or not), and the failures that led up to that day and made recommendations on how to never allow that to happen again.  Of course trump and his fuckwads are solely responsible for the riot.  But the current discussion upthread was just not about who was "responsible", it was also about who fucked up the planning and response to it.  When even us dumbschdits here on PA could predict that something bad was going to happen on the day they certified the votes after the sitting POTUS tried everything in his power to delegitimize the election.... I would expect that the professional intel and LE agencies as well as elected Mayors and other officials would be able to see that train wreck also.

But if Nancy's quest stops there with just assigning blame, then she will have failed miserably.  Do you not see that a Congressional committee should look beyond the fucking obvious???

Link to post
Share on other sites

Rivera took some flak for accusing Gutfeld of "The Five" of deflecting when he brought up the BLM riots.

That topic got swept under the rug quickly.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, B.J. Porter said:

Forgot a couple of things.

Like WHO is responsible. And what steps can we take to make sure THOSE PEOPLE can not try this again (e.g. kick their asses out of congress or try them criminally).

We're sweeping up the foot soldiers just fine, but it's mostly the generals and leaders who went to trial at Nuremberg.

100% concur.  You write that in your usual smirking way almost as if you don't think I believe that should happen.  And just like the Leaders at Nuremberg, I would like to see anyone at the top who conspired in this, after a fair trial and found guilty, put up against a wall and shot as the traitors to their country that they are.  They can use two live rounds for the fat orange one, as I doubt one alone would be lethal.  As much as I would get personal satisfaction out of seeing him suffer, it's not ethical or moral to operate firing squads that way.  And if nothing else, I'm a law and order guy.....  Just saying.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Raz'r said:

How does this work, really?  Do they hire a bunch of fiction writers, who sit in a room bouncing ideas off each other, coming up with outlandish bullshit that they then give to actors politicians to mumble?

They go to Stephen Miller and Steve Bannon, who read the tea leaves of the redneck element.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, roundthebuoys said:

What I can't figure out is why there is a Right and Left in this case.  It's not abortion or gun control.  It's a single event, like watergate or 9/11.  It happened.  What are the two opposing sides opposing?

Exactly!!!!!  I cannot fathom how the R's continue to obfuscate and outright pretend it never happened.  Or at worst was a spontaneous event by a random flash mob that appeared out of nowhere for no reason.  It's simply gobsmacking. 

Especially in light of the statements made by Sr GOP leaders like McConnell, McCarthy and such who condemned it and said there needed to be an accounting of this action.  But I guess they were so shaken up by events that they were actually speaking with their own voices rather than what the puppet master wanted them to say.  Their "official" stance changed 180 when they saw the polls showing that the faithful were still in lockstep with the Chief Insurrectionist despite a near coup.  So they figured they'd all better come on in for the "Big Win", lest they lose their jobs in 2 years.  It's fucking disgusting.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

100% concur.  You write that in your usual smirking way almost as if you don't think I believe that should happen.  And just like the Leaders at Nuremberg, I would like to see anyone at the top who conspired in this, after a fair trial and found guilty, put up against a wall and shot as the traitors to their country that they are.  They can use two live rounds for the fat orange one, as I doubt one alone would be lethal.  As much as I would get personal satisfaction out of seeing him suffer, it's not ethical or moral to operate firing squads that way.  And if nothing else, I'm a law and order guy.....  Just saying.

It was not in your list of "three things that must happen for this committee not to be bullshit" list.

So thinking you didn't see if as that important isn't exactly taking a logical flyer.

As you know, I do not support the death penalty even when someone richly deserves it. I'd be OK with the perpetrators being publicly excoriated and repudiated, then locked away for a significant time and stripped of the ability to hold elective office ever again. A felony doesn't always do that for you on the local level, only from Congress if it's treasonous (see "Buddy Cianci").

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Mike G said:

Fuck Brett.

Letting him off the hook like this.

Hes a shill, not a newsman. 

 

 

You should have seen him with Liz Harrington yesterday on the Arizona vote “audit”. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Downplaying and shifting blame to Pelosi or the Mayor is The Party line. We've seen it here for some time, but especially today. 

For the LAST FUCKING TIME I'm not downplaying or shifting blame - assuming you're referring to the failures of the DC mayor and MPD police chief in the planning and response aspect of the thread discussion.  I'm pointing out that there was lots of fail in many other places in the planning, prep and response.  And that if we don't root ALL of those failures out, we will not learn one goddamn thing from this tragic event.  

JFC.  Can you people not multi FUCKING task???  I think we can all stipulate that shitstain and his minions were responsible for provoking the insurrection and near coup, right?  And I hope they are brought down with great fury and vengeance for it.  But there are fuckups all around that need to be brought to light and addressed as well.  Can we agree on that too???  Or is that too complex for y'all?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

She got it from somebody.  All of the Republicans were on message today with the blame Pelosi and Bowser message.  The Party is great at messaging, but terrible at acknowledging or confronting the truth. 

BTW - I would like the hive to acknowledge the fact that I brought up the Bowser failure almost immediately after the attack and at least weeks before this latest GOP fantasy line of talking points.  In fact, I literally just read that stefanik-cunt's statement here on PA at 1708 PST on 7/26/2021.  So I am not parroting these stupid talking points.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, El Mariachi said:

.....are mebmntally unstable, semi-psychotic....and not even remotely ready for Prime Time.

Thanks for the laugh.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ishmael said:

Ciao, Rico. You have nothing but bullshit and insults. 

Wrong Ish.

He has a lot of ignorance and stupidity.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

t was not in your list of "three things that must happen for this committee not to be bullshit" list.

So thinking you didn't see if as that important isn't exactly taking a logical flyer.

BS.  Utter BS.  Implied in my statement that one of the three questions that must be answered is "what happened" is that the people who made what happened happen would get their just desserts.  If it wasn't - has there been any doubt in your mind since then that gives you pause as to how I feel about 1/6???  I find the entire thing disgusting and shameful and am amazed that something like that happens in America in the 21st century.  I was ashamed to be an American that day and my most ardent hope is that the perpetrators of that shameful event see some "pulp fiction" level of justice.  At a minimum......

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, basketcase said:

the Infinite monkey theorem. you know, 100 monkeys working on 100 typewriters given enough time will bang out Shakespeare. same idea, but i think its 100 lying fuckwits on 100 keyboards pumping out word salad. how do these people sleep at night?

Well, it only took 12 grifting, lying assholes to pump out enough anti-vaxx bullshit to suck in the gullible 30%ers.  They made money by killing people and apparently they sleep just fine at night.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

BTW - I would like the hive to acknowledge the fact that I brought up the Bowser failure almost immediately after the attack and at least weeks before this latest GOP fantasy line of talking points.  In fact, I literally just read that stefanik-cunt's statement here on PA at 1708 PST on 7/26/2021.  So I am not parroting these stupid talking points.

Oh, that talking point was being ginned up as the attack was preceding.  Probably in the attack planning sessions in Jim Jordan's back office on January 3rd.  You're just proving how plugged into the RWNoiseMachine you are.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

No, sorry it doesn't work that way.  OBL and AQ was solely responsible for 9/11 - but the committee also looked into all the intel, actions, what ifs, root causes, how agencies played well together (or not), and the failures that led up to that day and made recommendations on how to never allow that to happen again.  Of course trump and his fuckwads are solely responsible for the riot.  But the current discussion upthread was just not about who was "responsible", it was also about who fucked up the planning and response to it.  When even us dumbschdits here on PA could predict that something bad was going to happen on the day they certified the votes after the sitting POTUS tried everything in his power to delegitimize the election.... I would expect that the professional intel and LE agencies as well as elected Mayors and other officials would be able to see that train wreck also.

But if Nancy's quest stops there with just assigning blame, then she will have failed miserably.  Do you not see that a Congressional committee should look beyond the fucking obvious???

One of the first questions they should get out of the way, IMHO, is to set up the authority of Congress to subpoena. They blew it big, last time. Steeper hill to climb now, which makes it more important to re-establish.

- DSK

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Burning Man said:

No, sorry it doesn't work that way.  OBL and AQ was solely responsible for 9/11 - but the committee also looked into all the intel, actions, what ifs, root causes, how agencies played well together (or not), and the failures that led up to that day and made recommendations on how to never allow that to happen again.  Of course trump and his fuckwads are solely responsible for the riot.  But the current discussion upthread was just not about who was "responsible", it was also about who fucked up the planning and response to it.  When even us dumbschdits here on PA could predict that something bad was going to happen on the day they certified the votes after the sitting POTUS tried everything in his power to delegitimize the election.... I would expect that the professional intel and LE agencies as well as elected Mayors and other officials would be able to see that train wreck also.

But if Nancy's quest stops there with just assigning blame, then she will have failed miserably.  Do you not see that a Congressional committee should look beyond the fucking obvious???

Really? I don't recall anyone predicting the Trump crowd would storm the capitol. Not here, not anywhere. Blaming people for not predicting this seems a stretch. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

The DHS and FBI didn’t create an intelligence report for the rally. Exactly why they didn’t do this which they normally should have is a reasonable line of questioning.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Burning Man said:

Stuff...

...the current discussion upthread was just not about who was "responsible", it was also about who fucked up the planning and response to it. 

more stuff...

Strangely, I really don't care if the response and planning was the worst or best. It is completely overshadowed by the magnitude of the event. Just like I really don't care how well FDNY planned and responded to 9/11. When the rioters engaged the police, whether the police were fully prepared and shot every single rioter dead before they got up the stairs, or whether they were completely overrun, is completely irrelevant to the fact that a sitting president just tried to pull off a coup. Putting Pelosi's role in this as anything other than Planck level minuscule is utter BS. 

After we convict all 535+ traitors and bring Trump to justice, then we can have a cordial discussion about ways to prevent this from ever happening again. I'd start with 535+ convictions and a firing squad that ends with an orange spray. Just my $0.02.

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mark K said:

Really? I don't recall anyone predicting the Trump crowd would storm the capitol. Not here, not anywhere. Blaming people for not predicting this seems a stretch. 

I didn't specifically predict Trump would incite a crowd to attack the Capitol to disrupt the vote certification, but I said several times that he would not leave office peacefully. Admitting that he's not the top, best, gold-painted-est, or whatever, is simply not in his mental playbook and never has been

- DSK

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Left Shift said:

Oh, that talking point was being ginned up as the attack was preceding.  Probably in the attack planning sessions in Jim Jordan's back office on January 3rd.  You're just proving how plugged into the RWNoiseMachine you are.

Fuck you!  I came up with that on my own based on the news I heard. Unless you consider NYT, NPR and PBS a RWNM outlet.  I literally have not listened or watched news from any other source in the last 10-12 years.  Ok maybe the BBC.  But only occasionally.  

If you think THIS is a RWNM source, which is where I first picked up the Bowser fuckup - then I have a bridge in Kansas to sell you.  https://www.npr.org/2021/01/15/956842958/what-we-know-so-far-a-timeline-of-security-at-the-capitol-on-january-6

Tuesday, Jan. 5

The FBI Field Office in Norfolk, Va., issues an explicit warning that extremists have plans for violence the next day, as first reported by the Post. It releases its advisory report after FBI analysts find a roster of troubling information including specific threats against members of Congress, an exchange of maps of the tunnel system under the Capitol complex and organizational plans like setting up gathering places in Kentucky, Pennsylvania and South Carolina so extremists can meet to convoy to Washington.

FBI Norfolk officials share what they have discovered with counterparts in D.C., the Post reports. The head of the FBI's Washington Field Office, Steven D'Antuono, later says that information is shared with the FBI's "law enforcement partners" through the bureau's Joint Terrorism Task Force. That includes the U.S. Capitol Police, U.S. Park Police, D.C.'s Metropolitan Police Department (MPD) and other agencies.

The NYPD and Norfolk information contains raw intelligence that isn't yet validated or analyzed. Sources tell NPR the information was worrisome because of its specificity but was based on one or two sources — generally not enough to start deploying police or the National Guard.

Capitol Police Chief Sund said in his Feb. 23 testimony that the Jan. 5 Norfolk report was reviewed by a Capitol Police sergeant assigned to a law enforcement joint terrorism task force, who sent it to an official in the Capitol Police intelligence division — but it was not forwarded to Sund. Metropolitan Police Chief Robert Contee said his force also received the report, but that the email did not come with any sort of alert to its importance.

Washington, D.C., Mayor Muriel Bowser announces that the MPD will be the lead law enforcement agency and will coordinate with the Capitol Police, Park Police and Secret Service. "To be clear, the District of Columbia is not requesting other federal law enforcement personnel and discourages any additional deployment without immediate notification to, and consultation with, MPD if such plans are underway," Bowser tweets.

1445154002_Bowswertweet.thumb.png.14a5e99f639951e0473e2ecd276ad5f3.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

One of the first questions they should get out of the way, IMHO, is to set up the authority of Congress to subpoena. They blew it big, last time. Steeper hill to climb now, which makes it more important to re-establish.

- DSK

 

Agreed

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mark K said:

Really? I don't recall anyone predicting the Trump crowd would storm the capitol. Not here, not anywhere. Blaming people for not predicting this seems a stretch. 

IIRC, there were a lot of people here who were talking the 1/6 crowd was going to be up to no good.  Of course no one predicted exactly what would happen, especially a coup attempt.  But just their presence in DC given the events, rhetoric and the known violent players (PBs, 3%ers, white supremacists, confederate flag waving idiots, etc), who in their right mind didn't think a heavy po-Leece presence would be a good idea that day?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Olsonist said:

The DHS and FBI didn’t create an intelligence report for the rally. Exactly why they didn’t do this which they normally should have is a reasonable line of questioning.

Agreed.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Burning Man said:

IIRC, there were a lot of people here who were talking the 1/6 crowd was going to be up to no good.  Of course no one predicted exactly what would happen, especially a coup attempt.  But just their presence in DC given the events, rhetoric and the known violent players (PBs, 3%ers, white supremacists, confederate flag waving idiots, etc), who in their right mind didn't think a heavy po-Leece presence would be a good idea that day?

Adam Schiff was on the news saying how the the Intelligence committee are grappling with the intelligence aspect prior to the events, so that's a glimmer of hope that the aftermath isn't too myopic. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bhyde said:

Strangely, I really don't care if the response and planning was the worst or best. It is completely overshadowed by the magnitude of the event. Just like I really don't care how well FDNY planned and responded to 9/11. When the rioters engaged the police, whether the police were fully prepared and shot every single rioter dead before they got up the stairs, or whether they were completely overrun, is completely irrelevant to the fact that a sitting president just tried to pull off a coup. Putting Pelosi's role in this as anything other than Planck level minuscule is utter BS. 

After we convict all 535+ traitors and bring Trump to justice, then we can have a cordial discussion about ways to prevent this from ever happening again. I'd start with 535+ convictions and a firing squad that ends with an orange spray. Just my $0.02.

So I take it you didn't really care if the IC failed to see 9/11 coming?  Or if the intel and LE agencies stovepiped their intel and deliberately kept info away from the other that led to the worst attack in our history?  Or that our military presence in KSA was a causal factor in the attack?  Or that the country was not prepared to deal with this sort of asymmetric warfare? 

All you cared was that Bin Laden did it.  Gotcha.

Morain!

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

2 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

One of the first questions they should get out of the way, IMHO, is to set up the authority of Congress to subpoena. They blew it big, last time. Steeper hill to climb now, which makes it more important to re-establish.

- DSK

 

Be nice if they could insist upon under oath testimony and bullshit getting perjury charges and or jail time.

That would make the event really sporty.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

, who in their right mind didn't think a heavy po-Leece presence would be a good idea that day?

And with that Jeff has an epiphany about what the fuck this whole thread is about.

image.png.27e05cde2539b2dd2960c27e25eb6cb6.png

(Pic from a slightly different tourist attraction)

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

So I take it you didn't really care if the IC failed to see 9/11 coming?  Or if the intel and LE agencies stovepiped their intel and deliberately kept info away from the other that led to the worst attack in our history?  Or that our military presence in KSA was a causal factor in the attack?  Or that the country was not prepared to deal with this sort of asymmetric warfare? 

All you cared was that Bin Laden did it.  Gotcha.

Morain!

President tries to overthrow government - Fucks Given. Many Fucks.

Pelosi didn't fill out a Form-12B3 correctly - No Fucks Given. Not a One.

Review:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

'right-wing propaganda, disinformation and brainwashing are bad class, m'kay'.

 

never not an appropriate and relevant blanket statement:  -Fuck 'righty'-

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, El Mariachi said:

What the actual fuk are they 'investigating'? Jfc, just arrest the bad guys involved and try them.

 

Duh.....

Does Trump even want to win this race?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

Fuck you!  I came up with that on my own based on the news I heard. Unless you consider NYT, NPR and PBS a RWNM outlet.  I literally have not listened or watched news from any other source in the last 10-12 years.  Ok maybe the BBC.  But only occasionally.  

If you think THIS is a RWNM source, which is where I first picked up the Bowser fuckup - then I have a bridge in Kansas to sell you.  https://www.npr.org/2021/01/15/956842958/what-we-know-so-far-a-timeline-of-security-at-the-capitol-on-january-6

Tuesday, Jan. 5

The FBI Field Office in Norfolk, Va., issues an explicit warning that extremists have plans for violence the next day, as first reported by the Post. It releases its advisory report after FBI analysts find a roster of troubling information including specific threats against members of Congress, an exchange of maps of the tunnel system under the Capitol complex and organizational plans like setting up gathering places in Kentucky, Pennsylvania and South Carolina so extremists can meet to convoy to Washington.

FBI Norfolk officials share what they have discovered with counterparts in D.C., the Post reports. The head of the FBI's Washington Field Office, Steven D'Antuono, later says that information is shared with the FBI's "law enforcement partners" through the bureau's Joint Terrorism Task Force. That includes the U.S. Capitol Police, U.S. Park Police, D.C.'s Metropolitan Police Department (MPD) and other agencies.

The NYPD and Norfolk information contains raw intelligence that isn't yet validated or analyzed. Sources tell NPR the information was worrisome because of its specificity but was based on one or two sources — generally not enough to start deploying police or the National Guard.

Capitol Police Chief Sund said in his Feb. 23 testimony that the Jan. 5 Norfolk report was reviewed by a Capitol Police sergeant assigned to a law enforcement joint terrorism task force, who sent it to an official in the Capitol Police intelligence division — but it was not forwarded to Sund. Metropolitan Police Chief Robert Contee said his force also received the report, but that the email did not come with any sort of alert to its importance.

Washington, D.C., Mayor Muriel Bowser announces that the MPD will be the lead law enforcement agency and will coordinate with the Capitol Police, Park Police and Secret Service. "To be clear, the District of Columbia is not requesting other federal law enforcement personnel and discourages any additional deployment without immediate notification to, and consultation with, MPD if such plans are underway," Bowser tweets.

1445154002_Bowswertweet.thumb.png.14a5e99f639951e0473e2ecd276ad5f3.png

Great, haven't been fucked in several days, so that will be a relief.  

If you actually read that letter for content, and not with bias, you have to read it in the context of what had happened the year before, when previously that Federal support had been provided by unbadged and anonymous military troops (per TFG testing of the fascist waters it seems).  She is saying that she discourages deployment without notification.  NOT that she rejects Federal support if it is coordinated.  She also makes it clear that she didn't want National Guard or other Federal troop engaging in the deprival of civil rights.  

Her fear, it seems was of a military coup, led by the CinC and certain traitorous generals.  She was not suspecting that there was a pending revolt, crappily planned by demented fools and gun nuts.  Underestimating the dismal mind of TFG was her real mistake.  And everyone else's it seems.  Apparently only TFG, some mid-level military and certain republican congress critters were in on the secret.

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

And those fascist sympathizers are just so hurt here on PA 

when we refer to them as the R-eich. 

Snowflakes they are. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Left Shift said:

Great, haven't been fucked in several days, so that will be a relief.  

If you actually read that letter for content, and not with bias, you have to read it in the context of what had happened the year before, when previously that Federal support had been provided by unbadged and anonymous military troops (per TFG testing of the fascist waters it seems).  She is saying that she discourages deployment without notification.  NOT that she rejects Federal support if it is coordinated.  She also makes it clear that she didn't want National Guard or other Federal troop engaging in the deprival of civil rights.  

Her fear, it seems was of a military coup, led by the CinC and certain traitorous generals.  She was not suspecting that there was a pending revolt, crappily planned by demented fools and gun nuts.  Underestimating the dismal mind of TFG was her real mistake.  And everyone else's it seems.  Apparently only TFG, some mid-level military and certain republican congress critters were in on the secret.

 

 

 

Nailed it.  He just doesn't get his own cites.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Sean said:
6 hours ago, El Mariachi said:

.....are mebmntally unstable, semi-psychotic....and not even remotely ready for Prime Time.

Thanks for the laugh.

Being called "mebmntally unstable and semi-psychotic" is a new one.

Being called "mebmntally unstable and semi-psychotic" by a barely literate, coke-addled, sun-baked, ex-surfer coming off a four-year a tequila bender is just icing on the cake.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Burning Man said:

BS.  Utter BS.  Implied in my statement that one of the three questions that must be answered is "what happened" is that the people who made what happened happen would get their just desserts.  If it wasn't - has there been any doubt in your mind since then that gives you pause as to how I feel about 1/6???  I find the entire thing disgusting and shameful and am amazed that something like that happens in America in the 21st century.  I was ashamed to be an American that day and my most ardent hope is that the perpetrators of that shameful event see some "pulp fiction" level of justice.  At a minimum......

So we are agreement about much on that day, good to know.

You may think you implied something in your statement, that does not mean I inferred it. That's why stating things clearly is so much more helpful.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Mark K said:

Really? I don't recall anyone predicting the Trump crowd would storm the capitol. Not here, not anywhere. Blaming people for not predicting this seems a stretch. 

Then WTF are all those 3 letter agencies good for?

Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

Being called "mebmntally unstable and semi-psychotic" is a new one.

Being called "mebmntally unstable and semi-psychotic" by a barely literate, coke-addled, sun-baked, ex-surfer coming off a four-year a tequila bender is just icing on the cake.

He prolly drank two much covfefe.

Link to post
Share on other sites

image.thumb.png.d17b71ae821705a6a8c26f9260c01e00.pnghttps://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2021/01/14/trump-impeachment-healing-julius-caesar/

Alexandra Petri

Julius Caesar, these Ides have been stressful for everyone, and I think the last thing the Roman people need right now is for you to be pointing fingers — at Brutus, at me, or at anyone, as you clutch at yourself and sink onto the Senate steps.

Now is not the time to cast blame and call out names. Now is the time for healing. Please stop bleeding on my toga; that is a sad reminder of a hurtful time I hope we can put behind us. The last thing we need is to be thinking about the past, when I have already dropped my dagger, forgotten every threatening or negative thing I ever said, and am, frankly, ready to move on. Now is the time to come together, for the good of Rome.

For someone who always made a big point of how he was uniting Rome, and who historically was so fond of Brutus, you certainly seem bent on dividing us and making Brutus look bad with your remarks now! “You too, Brutus?” Seriously?

We must focus on the future, Julius, and get back to the people’s business. The Roman people didn’t elect us (technically, the sentence could stop there!) to stand around engaging in pointless recriminations about who stabbed whom with what dagger concealed under whose toga. Ultimately, aren’t both sides at fault here? We can certainly agree that if you had not come to the Senate today, no one would have been stabbed. I’m just saying this to show we all bear some responsibility.

I am frankly appalled when I think of all the things that have been said on both sides, like, “Death to Caesar!” and “Ouch!” Everyone bears a share of the blame, although mostly Caesar. They say that we cannot move forward without accountability. But I argue that, in fact, we can.

Because how are the people of Rome served by this fixation on consequences? If we’re going to be applying consequences, I think the real villains here are the people who have used their bodies to steal other people’s daggers! Not naming names, obviously. The point, again, is that we’ve got to heal, heal and move on! Stop clutching at my arm and trying to speak and point. This is the kind of petty vindictiveness I had so hoped we were beyond.

This has been a rough Ides for the Roman people. People have seen things happen in the Senate that have never happened before, and I think everyone is reeling, equally. I don’t think that what the people need right now is to have to watch us hold someone accountable. This will only divide us further. Also, it might be bad for me personally.

Yes, technically, I did incite Brutus to stab you, but the last thing that Rome needs is for me to face any sort of consequences. What Rome needs now is healing. Speaking of which, you don’t look so good.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Burning Man said:

So I take it you didn't really care if the IC failed to see 9/11 coming?  Or if the intel and LE agencies stovepiped their intel and deliberately kept info away from the other that led to the worst attack in our history?  Or that our military presence in KSA was a causal factor in the attack?  Or that the country was not prepared to deal with this sort of asymmetric warfare? 

All you cared was that Bin Laden did it.  Gotcha.

Morain!

Jeffy.

Oh look over there, something shiny!

Q7L.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Navig8tor said:

Seems like Gym Jordan should be asked some very thought provoking questions under oath.

Hoping that's sooner rather than later.

He might be a candidate for a firing squad too.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/jul/27/jim-jordan-republican-capitol-attack-insurrection-house-select-committee

Seems likely. 

https://twitter.com/jamiedupree/status/1420160510385868800

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, El Mariachi said:

And methinks you're about the lamest fuking geek here. Seriously.....you and AJ the Papered One......are mebmntally unstable, semi-psychotic....and not even remotely ready for Prime Time. You're just two fuking amateurs jacking each other off whilst laying in a hammock wearing boxing gloves...while Captain & Tennile play in the background.

 

Ciao, Honey.... 

The only mebmntally unstable one here is the one who just told a policeman whoses coworker was killed to stop clutching his pearls.  I suppose you'd tell a rape victim to stop whining too, right?  Suck it up buttercup!

You're detestable.  Go get drunk.  Then you have an excuse for acting like an idiot.

Or, in your language, Fuking Fukin Fuk'ng Fukety Fuk Fuk Fuk.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Blue Crab said:

I'd be happy to shoot that motherfucker.

(JK NSA)

FYI, NSA, he has expressed this clearly many times in the past and isn't kidding in any way.  Watch him.  Closely. :ph34r:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, bhyde said:

President tries to overthrow government - Fucks Given. Many Fucks.

Pelosi didn't fill out a Form-12B3 correctly - No Fucks Given. Not a One.

 

Never mind.  You have glommed onto one thing and one thing only and are missing my entire point.  And btw, I have said zero fucks about Pelosi in any of this other than I hope she is a honey badger and nails the fuck out of anyone ANYONE! who had anything to do with the insurrection.  I wish her success.

But as to you....

image.png.263648e2235d00da4942f47e5066f4eb.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Navig8tor said:

Seems like Gym Jordan should be asked some very thought provoking questions under oath.

Hoping that's sooner rather than later.

He might be a candidate for a firing squad too.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/jul/27/jim-jordan-republican-capitol-attack-insurrection-house-select-committee

Yes, Gym Jordan spoke to Shitstain on 1/6. But I think Jeff is correct, that we should find out how much Pelosi knew about that phone call. What is she hiding?

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

Yes, Gym Jordan spoke to Shitstain on 1/6. But I think Jeff is correct, that we should find out how much Pelosi knew about that phone call. What is she hiding?

FUCK you again, dickliar.  I have not said anything about Pelosi in this nor defended a single cuntpublican.  It's like y'all can't stand that you're in agreement with me, and have to go out of your way to find some aspect that you can lie about what my stance is on this.  I hope pelosi fucking rapes every GOP congress critter and ex WH person who had a role in this.  Minimum they should get expelled from congress.  Better that they spend the rest of their shit lives in jail.  

Now, find something to lie about my stance that I said the insurrection was all Pelosi and George Soros' fault. Fuckhead!

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Olsonist said:
16 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

Never mind.  You have glommed onto one thing and one thing only and are missing my entire point.  And btw, I have said zero fucks about Pelosi in any of this other than I hope she is a honey badger and nails the fuck out of anyone ANYONE! who had anything to do with the insurrection.  I wish her success.

But as to you....

No, not quite zero fucks.  Yes, honey, it's true that I was seen coming out of a strip club last night with a hot blonde and you found a used condom in the back seat this morning. But zero fucks were given. About that level of zero fucks.

20 hours ago, Burning Man said:
20 hours ago, bhyde said:

It's almost like the police and mayor didn't expect such a high level of tourism. Shame on them.

Shame on them for ignoring all the intel reports leading up to the day.

 

You just can't stand not making shit up about me, can you.  Do I threaten your manhood somehow because you and I are in the same camp on this subject???

That last quote had nothing to do with Pelosi.  It was directed at Bowser, the MPD, and the congressional security folks.  I would not expect Pelosi to take a day to day role in security decisions.  

Wash the sand out of your vagina and get back to us when you can muster some actual factual conversation.  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

You just can't stand not making shit up about me, can you.  Do I threaten your manhood somehow because you and I are in the same camp on this subject???

That last quote had nothing to do with Pelosi.  It was directed at Bowser, the MPD, and the congressional security folks.  I would not expect Pelosi to take a day to day role in security decisions.  

Wash the sand out of your vagina and get back to us when you can muster some actual factual conversation.  

It turns out you're right on this one. Lack of coffee somehow turned police into Pelosi. That's the best explanation I can give.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

And those fascist sympathizers are just so hurt here on PA 

when we refer to them as the R-eich. 

Snowflakes they are. 

This R-word thing is below you, Professor.  Don't know why you like it so much.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Grrr... said:

And methinks you're about the lamest fuking geek here. Seriously.....you and AJ the Papered One......are mebmntally unstable, semi-psychotic....and not even remotely ready for Prime Time. You're just two fuking amateurs jacking each other off whilst laying in a hammock wearing boxing gloves...while Captain & Tennile play in the background.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Mike G said:

Right on cue....

This disgraceful human being.

 

The fact the FOX faithful seem unaffected by the blatantly racist rhetoric FOX continues to spew supports the contention FOX viewers are blatantly racist.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Did I miss the part of the Gropenfuhrer’s speech where he bellowed endlessly about respecting the voting process and all those who dedicated their time to running polling places and carefully counting votes?? 
   Did I miss the part where Gropenfurher reminded the crowd of his absolute demand for a peaceful and respectful protest?

      Did I miss the part where he said, if any one of you breaks a single kaw you c  AC n EXPECT to be arrested and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law? 

 

*****
Certainly  not!!  Gropenfurher rallied his crowd to do EXACTLY as it did. 
it isn’t about police response or intelligence reports or anything but, “Gropenfuher manipulated and incited his supporters to riot.”

Gropenfuhrer shouid be tried and then, if found guilty, hung fir treason. 
The arrest and trial should have been completed before sunset January 6 so he could have been exterminated at dawn January 7. 
 


 

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, nolatom said:

This R-word thing is below you, Professor.  Don't know why you like it so much.

you may be correct, I probably should use "fascist" or "neo-fascist" instead. 

Why don't you ask the R-eich Wingers to cease their use of F-bombs, C-bombs, and stalking ?? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Gouvernail said:

Gropenfurher rallied his crowd to do EXACTLY as it did. 

And now the DOJ has said it will not defend Rep. Mo Brooks (R) in a lawsuit that alleges he conspired to instigate the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol.

The Justice Department's filing could indicate it may not defend TFG, who has also been sued by Swalwell for allegedly conspiring to incite the attack.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-justice-dept-wont-defend-republican-lawmaker-capitol-riot-lawsuit-2021-07-28/

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Burning Man said:

IIRC, there were a lot of people here who were talking the 1/6 crowd was going to be up to no good.  Of course no one predicted exactly what would happen, especially a coup attempt.  But just their presence in DC given the events, rhetoric and the known violent players (PBs, 3%ers, white supremacists, confederate flag waving idiots, etc), who in their right mind didn't think a heavy po-Leece presence would be a good idea that day?

Some comments about how disgusting it was, but nobody thought they would overrun the capitol. They did have more guards than usual, IIRC, and the local PD was paying attention. However they were mainly concerned with a counter-protest forming and some minor trouble between the two groups. No Trump rallies had no record of getting out of hand. The only people that I am aware of who knew this was likely to happen are the ones who got all dressed up for that kind of party, and talked about it between themselves on "secure" channels. 

  Going after security for this shit is also disgusting. Gym Jordan is pushing for it too though, he want's to deflect some of the blame from the people who did it, or the guy who watched it gleefully for a couple hours, doing nothing to stop it, even though he was POTUS. Yeah, blame the FBI...that's the ticket. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AJ Oliver said:

you may be correct, I probably should use "fascist" or "neo-fascist" instead. 

Why don't you ask the R-eich Wingers to cease their use of F-bombs, C-bombs, and stalking ?? 

Quit being a pompous, arrogant and Leftista cunt.....and I may take your request under consideration.....:lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

To say this was not planned well in advance is just a steaming pile of Malarkey.

They had fucking t-shirts made to commemorate the occasion.

Screen Shot 2021-07-28 at 1.20.16 PM.png

Next time, martyr anyone who breaches a barricade. It will come to a stop. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, El Mariachi said:

Quit being a pompous, arrogant

Seems like you think anyone who opens a book is "pompous, arrogant"  . . 

And I can understand why you think that. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

To say this was not planned well in advance is just a steaming pile of Malarkey.

They had fucking t-shirts made to commemorate the occasion.

Screen Shot 2021-07-28 at 1.20.16 PM.png

And plane tickets, hotel rooms, gallows, helmets, goggles, wire ties...

Although I brought all that to the last Dead and Co. show in Eugene, lest they didn't play the encore I wanted.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, roundthebuoys said:

And plane tickets, hotel rooms, gallows, helmets, goggles, wire ties...

Although I brought all that to the last Dead and Co. show in Eugene, lest they didn't play the encore I wanted.

Sheeoot.  A feller could have himself a pretty good weekend in Vegas with all that stuff.  

Slim-Pickens-Riding-Bomb-in-Dr.-Strangel

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, roundthebuoys said:

And plane tickets, hotel rooms, gallows, helmets, goggles, wire ties...

Although I brought all that to the last Dead and Co. show in Eugene, lest they didn't play the encore I wanted.

I know people who have managed to convince themselves all of that is not clear enough evidence this riot/insurrection was planned.

With them, I share the above photo and point out the words "Civil War" and "January 6, 2021" and ask them to explain how THAT is not clear.

So far, not a single one has responded.  Fucking cowards go silent.  I'm now going to refer to such as "going Dog".

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

This might be an appropriate moment to repost a comment I made shortly after TFG was elected (I had read it from someone smarter than me)

It's not going to end well for him, his family or his sycophants.  It is taking a bit longer than I expected however, wheels of justice and such. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

This might be an appropriate moment to repost a comment I made shortly after TFG was elected (I had read it from someone smarter than me)

It's not going to end well for him, his family or his sycophants.  It is taking a bit longer than I expected however, wheels of justice and such. 

IF, and that's a big if, the people in charge adhere to the rule of law FOR EVERYONE INVOLVED in inciting the attempted coup instead of putting their political careers first.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bus Driver said:

I know people who have managed to convince themselves all of that is not clear enough evidence this riot/insurrection was planned.

With them, I share the above photo and point out the words "Civil War" and "January 6, 2021" and ask them to explain how THAT is not clear.

So far, not a single one has responded.  Fucking cowards go silent.  I'm now going to refer to such as "going Dog".

Bullshitters never admit that they were bullshitting.  That takes integrity which they don't have. They see it when you post the truth, and they know that they were bullshitting, hence the angry responses and deflections. But people who were raised to tell the truth see it too. Post it for them. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Gouvernail said:

Gropenfuhrer shouid be tried and then, if found guilty, hung fir treason. 
 

"IF"????

Link to post
Share on other sites

They might want to ask this guy some pointed questions under oath.

He's pretty confident that a head shot wouldn't even slow him down. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Next time, martyr anyone who breaches a barricade. It will come to a stop. 

You sure about that Sol???  There would be a lot of dead BLM folk last summer if that was the policy you want enacted.  

 image.thumb.png.71b327a1b29f8ab1e6c5e40b01f4968b.png

image.thumb.png.2b36ad6c2c3eb72ce499dc8a1c18ebbc.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Burning Man said:

You sure about that Sol???  There would be a lot of dead BLM folk last summer if that was the policy you want enacted.  

 image.thumb.png.71b327a1b29f8ab1e6c5e40b01f4968b.png

image.thumb.png.2b36ad6c2c3eb72ce499dc8a1c18ebbc.png

at the Capitol? the seat of our government? 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

at the Capitol? the seat of our government? 

No, that's fine.  But you didn't make that distinction.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

at the Capitol? the seat of our government? 

 

2 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

No, that's fine.  But you didn't make that distinction.

Ummmm, so gunning down Ashley Babbit put down the insurrection, did it now? News to me.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, quod umbra said:

 

Ummmm, so gunning down Ashley Babbit put down the insurrection, did it now? News to me.

No, but it kept the critters in the room down the corridor safe.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Next time, martyr anyone who breaches a barricade. It will come to a stop. 

Maybe next time. The thing was that this last time, it was a coup. Shitstain postively wanted martyrs. He wanted a high body count so that he could declare an insurrection and 'save' the republic. That was his purpose. We lucked out. Still, I'm glad Ashli Babbitt got dead. That was sweet.

Next time, Shitstain won't be partying at 1600 Pennsylvania having personally sent the crowd down. In that case, yeah, stack up the bodies. Maybe even OBL their carcasses or fuck it, compost them.

No Jeffski, BLM wasn't trying to overthrow the govmint.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

No, that's fine.  But you didn't make that distinction.

Okay. I kinda think one of the three branches of our government is a bit higher priority than a Foot Locker or a Starbucks, but don't think for a second that my concern for the shareholders isn't palpable. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, quod umbra said:

Ummmm, so gunning down Ashley Babbit put down the insurrection, did it now? News to me.

Don't you think the dead bitch deserves to have her name spelled correctly?

Link to post
Share on other sites