• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trump and his dipshit fuckwads are solely responsible for the riot. The damage caused by the riot and the response to the riot can be debated. Trump and everyone of his little minions should be in jai

That's actually good. Killing your babies is a writing not so much piece of advice but inevitability. I think it refers mostly to scriptwriters who have a bit that's funny that they just love but

Did I mention I went to Berkeley? I feel like I should have mentioned this at some point.

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, bhyde said:

Monday I believe. Not much in the video, but the sound is fucking terrifying.

Thanks....but I'm gonna have to pass on that one. 'Cuz the older I get?....the less tragedy I can handle........:(

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Olsonist said:

Ashley Babbitt

fify . . . actually I do feel sorry for her. She was vulnerable and not overly centered. 

She would be alive today were it not for the lying R-eich Wing media. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

It's actually Ashli Babbitt and fuck the bitch, I'm glad she's dead.

No purple font?.....

43 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

You're right. She was America's sweetheart and didn't deserve to die.

What do we have here? A person who completed a military hitch, who bought and ran a pool-cleaning business, and developed grievance politics (which she could not refrain from mentioning to her clients). Even if not that bright, she was dedicated and motivated enough to find her way to the Jan. 6th riot, where she became the tip of the spear of the violent element.

She seems pretty typical, in being susceptible to grievance politics. She is out of the ordinary in turning the grievances into action.

Like you, I won't miss her, but here's where we may differ. She's not my type, but I feel for her type, since I am surrounded by others who share her grievances, her xenophobia, and her fears. 

At the end of the day, she took one for The Donald, which is stupid shit.

• Like 2
15 hours ago, nolatom said:

This R-word thing is below you, Professor.

Actually, it's not. The funny thing is, he managed to annoy one or more of the moderators sufficiently to get him classed in the same category as Tendentious Tom and have his favourite word turned to dogballs.

That was/is funny.

FKT

4 hours ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

Actually, it's not. The funny thing is, he managed to annoy one or more of the moderators sufficiently to get him classed in the same category as Tendentious Tom and have his favourite word turned to dogballs.

That was/is funny.

FKT

I wondered why the change. You know he has the ED on speed dial. His take on stalkers is awfully naïve too. When I signed on here 9 years ago it was a real thing with several people involved and a whole lot of pissing and moaning. He might be a lot happier on the nice forum since he's not a fan of coarse language. 

I enjoyed his $50 challenge last week. A couple of years back I offered to bet him a genuine boat buck on something or other. He wanted no part of that.

7 hours ago, El Mariachi said:

No purple font?.....

How is she any different than a Brownshirt? A whole bunch of 20s and 30s era Germans were totally harmless people that mainly pissed and moaned at the bar about having their WW I victory stolen from them. Stop The Steal!!!

Then they heard enough lies that appealed to their inner fascist and off they went to beat up some Jews. How sorry for them do you actually feel? Were they misled or were they always nasty little pricks just waiting for a cause?

5 minutes ago, kent_island_sailor said:

How is she any different than a Brownshirt? A whole bunch of 20s and 30s era Germans were totally harmless people that mainly pissed and moaned at the bar about having their WW I victory stolen from them. Stop The Steal!!!

Then they heard enough lies that appealed to their inner fascist and off they went to beat up some Jews. How sorry for them do you actually feel? Were they misled or were they always nasty little pricks just waiting for a cause?

I literally have no fuking idea what you're ranting on about......

5 minutes ago, kent_island_sailor said:

Take a cold hard look in the mirror dude, you might be surprised at what you find looking back. :ph34r:

Jan. 6 select committee to meet on next steps, move on subpoenas

Chairman Bennie Thompson said he expects the first wave of subpoenas "soon."

July 28, 2021, 3:19 PM

"I have no reluctance whatsoever in issuing subpoenas for information," Chairman Bennie Thompson, D-Miss., told MSNBC's "Morning Joe" Wednesday morning, asserting the committee "absolutely" has the authority. "Nothing is off limits in this investigation."

His comment comes after the Department of Justice said in letters to former DOJ officials and provided to congressional committees that they can participate in investigations related to Jan. 6, according to sources and letters reviewed by ABC News Tuesday, which the House Oversight Committee later confirmed. Therefore, if witnesses try to fight subpoenas, they may have to do so on their own dime.

"Members of Congress have already admitted that they talked to the White House while it was going on. Now many of them are trying to walk back the conversation they had," Thompson said. "We plan to pursue it."

Jordan admitted on Tuesday evening that he -- like GOP Leader Kevin McCarthy -- spoke to former President Donald Trump on the phone on Jan. 6, and in another interview Wednesday with Ohio Spectrum News reporter Taylor Popielarz, confirmed he spoke to Trump on Jan. 6.

Why would these politicians be backing off having talked to TFG back then?  Wouldn't flipping on their previous statements be admitting TFG was the kingpin of the insurrection? 

Consciousness of guilt.

6 minutes ago, Jules said:

Jan. 6 select committee to meet on next steps, move on subpoenas

Chairman Bennie Thompson said he expects the first wave of subpoenas "soon."

July 28, 2021, 3:19 PM

"I have no reluctance whatsoever in issuing subpoenas for information," Chairman Bennie Thompson, D-Miss., told MSNBC's "Morning Joe" Wednesday morning, asserting the committee "absolutely" has the authority. "Nothing is off limits in this investigation."

His comment comes after the Department of Justice said in letters to former DOJ officials and provided to congressional committees that they can participate in investigations related to Jan. 6, according to sources and letters reviewed by ABC News Tuesday, which the House Oversight Committee later confirmed. Therefore, if witnesses try to fight subpoenas, they may have to do so on their own dime.

"Members of Congress have already admitted that they talked to the White House while it was going on. Now many of them are trying to walk back the conversation they had," Thompson said. "We plan to pursue it."

Jordan admitted on Tuesday evening that he -- like GOP Leader Kevin McCarthy -- spoke to former President Donald Trump on the phone on Jan. 6, and in another interview Wednesday with Ohio Spectrum News reporter Taylor Popielarz, confirmed he spoke to Trump on Jan. 6.

Why would these politicians be backing off having talked to TFG back then?  Wouldn't flipping on their previous statements be admitting TFG was the kingpin of the insurrection? 

Consciousness of guilt.

Admission of guilt, hell, they're planning the next one

- DSK

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, Swimsailor said:

Fuck the GOP.  Fuck TFG.  Fuck anyone who still supports them.  Back the Blue?  Fuck you for hiding behind your Blue Line flags.  You are a disgrace to your nation.  

https://www.cnn.com/videos/media/2021/07/28/conservative-media-jan-6-hearings-stelter-pkg-vpx.cnn/video/playlists/business-media/

Blue Line flags? Who knew they were a flag of convenience?

2 hours ago, Venom said:

Take a cold hard look in the mirror dude, you might be surprised at what you find looking back. :ph34r:

Peak projection! Certainly the best post of the day! @El Mariachi step up your game. 

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, kent_island_sailor said:
3 hours ago, El Mariachi said:

I literally have no fuking idea

Clearly

Fixed

2 hours ago, Swimsailor said:

Fuck the GOP.  Fuck TFG.  Fuck anyone who still supports them.  Back the Blue?  Fuck you for hiding behind your Blue Line flags.  You are a disgrace to your nation.

There's a YouTuber here who recently got fined for his FUCK BIDEN flag flying.  His YouTube videos have a lot of him yelling at cops, telling them to fuck off, etc. 

They hide behind cops who support them and hate the rest. 

Yes, a disgrace to the nation.

4 minutes ago, kent_island_sailor said:

I'll make it REAL simple: Are the deluded followers of fascists who get killed people to feel sorrow for or do more of them need to be killed. We knew the answer back in the 1940s ;)

The real problem is that we cannot kill them all. It's not possible.

Aside from the moral issue that becoming the bad guys is not the way to defeat the bad guys.

The answer that was applied in the 1860s was to alternatively shoot them, starve, them, and burn their homes, until they were ready to quit fighting openly... then send them home for bankers & what passed back then for corporate types to profit on their labor.

2 minutes ago, Jules said:

There's a YouTuber here who recently got fined for his FUCK BIDEN flag flying.  His YouTube videos have a lot of him yelling at cops, telling them to fuck off, etc. 

They hide behind corrupt cops who support them and hate the rest. 

Yes, a disgrace to the nation.

FIFY

I do not understand why the police union(s) are so overwhelmingly Trumpalos. Republicans are so anti-union that even the most racist, fascist, corrupt cop should hesitate to back them. I guess they want a white supremacist dictatorship first, then they'll sort out their own place in it later.

- DSK

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

I do not understand why the police union(s) are so overwhelmingly Trumpalos. Republicans are so anti-union that even the most racist, fascist, corrupt cop should hesitate to back them.

Did Rs first support the police union or was it the other way around? 

I can see the former happening first.  Rs know if they get law enforcement behind them, they will be there when it comes time to stop the anti-fascist movement, or the BLM movement, or any of those other democracy loving groups.

42 minutes ago, Jules said:

Did Rs first support the police union or was it the other way around? 

I can see the former happening first.  Rs know if they get law enforcement behind them, they will be there when it comes time to stop the anti-fascist movement, or the BLM movement, or any of those other democracy loving groups.

Rs and the Police have been buddies since the union busting days of the great depression.  I know it's odd that this one union will be happy to bust heads of other unions, but thats how it was, and may be again.

11 hours ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

That was/is funny.

FKT

Ah, so that's why I was getting "dogballs" when I tried to type the actual word.  Editors can do that?  Had to type "R-word" instead.

The things I learn on PA....

8 minutes ago, nolatom said:
11 hours ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

That was/is funny.

FKT

Ah, so that's why I was getting "dogballs" when I tried to type the actual word.  Editors can do that?  Had to type "R-word" instead.

Wait.  They used "dogballs", again?  That should've remained exclusive to Tommy Gun.

5 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Wait.  They used "dogballs", again?  That should've remained exclusive to Tommy Gun.

I totally missed that.  What word?  

Republican

Rubntug

Randy

**Dogballs**

Racist

?

15 minutes ago, kent_island_sailor said:

:lol:

As little as the mods pay attention to this forum, you know it was overboard to elicit that particular punishment.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, nolatom said:
13 hours ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

That was/is funny.

FKT

The board has a "profanity" filter tool, where you can have it replace or blank any word. It's just a simple list of words and replacements if you don't want the default (I think **** out the letters).

You still can't type the name of the guy who almost ran SA off the rails with a lawsuit...

*Double Dogballs**

ETA... :D:lol::P;)

Is it a coinky dinky that that word rhymes with my keester?

I think not!

45 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

The board has a "profanity" filter tool, where you can have it replace or blank any word. It's just a simple list of words and replacements if you don't want the default (I think **** out the letters).

You still can't type the name of the guy who almost ran SA off the rails with a lawsuit...

You mean, Mr Gr*ft*r himself, the fat fuck who eats medium-sized villages D*n M*y*r?

- DSK

1 hour ago, B.J. Porter said:

Another board claims to be 'child friendly' meaning teenagers so they have a heavy filter. I just use shyte and fsck. People read what they want to see. The unix types get it as well.

In AJ's case - it's as well deserved as it was for Tommy. Both are humourless as fuck and it'd be dead easy to write a LISA-bot to do their posts for them. In fact, someone probably has.

Shrug.

FKT

13 hours ago, kent_island_sailor said:

Good analogy.

7 hours ago, B.J. Porter said:

Ya know, that is complete horse-pucky. The use of "R-eich" was approved by 80% on a PA poll, but the snowflakes still cannot accept it and cannot stop whining. 

Meanwhile the ED is just fine with the R-eishista stalker trolls interminable and boring F-bombs and C-bombs. 

What crapola. 

I really challenge the Ed on this  . . gonna report myself 

14 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

Meanwhile. back in the real world  . . .  

ya gotta love Big Al Franken. 

I'm not as funny as Al, but I'm seriously more funny than @Fah Kiew Tu

That R Fucker's got a gun under his armpit. That's perfectly normal in politics. Right?

26 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

That R Fucker's got a gun under his armpit. That's perfectly normal in politics. Right?

For sure - I betcha our local R-eich (pssst, not too loud now, but they are actually fascists) are totally OK with that.  

16 hours ago, El Mariachi said:

I literally have no fuking idea what you're ranting on about......

You really are as dumb as advertised. I did think it was a schtick for awhile.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

Ya know, that is complete horse-pucky. The use of "R-eich" was approved by 80% on a PA poll, but the snowflakes still cannot accept it and cannot stop whining. 

Meanwhile the ED is just fine with the R-eishista stalker trolls interminable and boring F-bombs and C-bombs. 

What crapola. 

While you are out pick up a big ol glass of HTFU. sheesh.  I and others politely asked you to cut the **Dogballs** shit, but nooooo..  Since then I have just chosen to ignore you. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, d'ranger said:

While you are out pick up a big ol glass of HTFU. sheesh.  I and others politely asked you to cut the **Dogballs** shit, but nooooo..  Since then I have just chosen to ignore you. 

This one is for AJ.....

get over it.jpg

• Like 1
7 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

What crapola. 

I don't set policies, AJ. But you do sound rather obsessive. Broken records are annoying.

Actual profanity has never been a problem on here.

Hopefully, this will be my last comment on Perfesser Peacock, and that's a reminder that he lives for the attention he used to get as part of the job. Pos or neg ... anything is way better than nothing. Any response to his challenges and trolling should be seen as enabling bad behavior.

image.jpeg.eb27d4c3e3133fb06a7503176c49dbc3.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Excoded Tom said:

A white peacock showed up in my yard.

WhitePeacock.jpg

Does your neighborhood have covenants limiting what color birds can live there?

Sounds kinda racist.B)

My neighbor told me this morning that China paid for and organized the Jan 6 riot.

He also told me that the Keystone pipeline was cancelled so that Russia could build one in the US. I tried to tell him that the Russian pipeline was to send gas to Germany, and the two had no relation to each other, but he wouldn't listen.

He figures that because I'm a white guy, I must be a Republican and an ardent Trumper. The funny thing is that he is an hispanic immigrant.

Come on people, get a grip . .  

Do you seriously believe that after the events of Jan 6th comparisons to fascism are just SOOOO unfair ? 

All that attempted putsch was missing was a beer hall . . 

For those of you unfamiliar with the term "beer hall putsch" 

Hitler and the Nazi Party planned to seize Munich and use the city as a base for a march against Germany's national government. 

And the beer hall from which they launched the putsch was the Bürgerbräukeller,

As our old friend Evo/BumCleat used to say, "The second anyone brings the word Nazi into an argument, into the conversation, they have already lost".

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, quod umbra said:

As our old friend Evo/BumCleat used to say, "The second anyone brings the word Nazi into an argument, into the conversation, they have already lost".

And I can easily think of at least a half dozen more that could on that list.....

39 minutes ago, quod umbra said:

That fails when actual Nazis are involved.

th?id=OIP.2sEl5of3t4BfDcYLzIAPIgHaFV%26p1200px-Charlottesville_'Unite_the_Right'

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Remodel said:

My neighbor told me this morning that China paid for and organized the Jan 6 riot.

He also told me that the Keystone pipeline was cancelled so that Russia could build one in the US. I tried to tell him that the Russian pipeline was to send gas to Germany, and the two had no relation to each other, but he wouldn't listen.

He figures that because I'm a white guy, I must be a Republican and an ardent Trumper. The funny thing is that he is an hispanic immigrant.

So you're saying Trump was right about the wall?

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, quod umbra said:

There's a difference between the literal use of Nazi or fascist and the figurative use. When elk are literally carrying Nazi flags and your boy Shitstain literally praises Mussolini, the terms are appropriate.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

There's a difference between the literal use of Nazi or fascist and the figurative use. When elk are literally carrying Nazi flags and your boy Shitstain is literally praising Mussolini, the terms are appropriate.

The guy who came up with Godwin's law says the use of Nazi to describe these fascists is totally appropriate.

UMKPSK2QQY3TREMJPA4TUCIFSM.png&w=916

Godwin’s Law, as every good Internet citizen knows, reads as follows: “As an online discussion continues, the probability of a reference or comparison to Hitler or Nazis approaches 1.” When Mike Godwin created it in 1990, he was trying to address the widespread phenomenon of glibly comparing someone else to Hitler or Nazis to win an online argument.

It’s one of the most invoked rules on the Internet to this day. But how does Godwin’s Law apply when you’re literally talking about Nazis?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2017/08/14/the-creator-of-godwins-law-explains-why-some-nazi-comparisons-dont-break-his-famous-internet-rule/

• Like 2
11 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

What crapola. 

I think you confuse 'approved' with 'could care less one way or the other'.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Bristol-Cruiser said:

I think you confuse 'approved' with 'could care less one way or the other'.

Believe what you want, but 80% of respondents checked off "approve" 

Those who did not care would have not responded at all, correct ?? 

And I would argue that "R-eich" is a very appropriate label for any USAean who took part in the insurrection or who supported it. 

And it should be obvious that "R-eich" is not the same word as "Nazi" or "fascist" 

2 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

Those who did not care would have not responded at all, correct ?? 

And I would argue that "R-eich" is a very appropriate label for any USAean who took part in the insurrection or who supported it. 

And it should be obvious that "R-eich" is not the same word as "Nazi" or "fascist" 

Only because 80% of current P/A'ers have transformed this place into a cesspool of Leftista idiocy and mutual masturbation. But Hey, please, enjoy your phallic 'victory'......:lol:

Just now, El Mariachi said:

Only because 80% of current P/A'ers have transformed this place into a cesspool of Leftista idiocy and mutual masturbation. But Hey, please, enjoy your phallic 'victory'....

Ah, Mr. Civility weighs in. 

Snowflake 

6 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

Ah, Mr. Civility weighs in. 

Snowflake 

How 'bouts you put your Cosmo down for a sec and point out where I'm wrong?....

10 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

Only because 80% of current P/A'ers have transformed this place into a cesspool of Leftista idiocy and mutual masturbation. But Hey, please, enjoy your phallic 'victory'......:lol:

Stop your fantasy wishfull thinking and go answer my post in the Tom Cotton thread. Oh right, you can't.

1 hour ago, Nice! said:

Stop your fantasy wishfull thinking and go answer my post in the Tom Cotton thread. Oh right, you can't.

And what question was THAT....mister brave little toaster?....

36 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

And what question was THAT....mister brave little toaster?....

Near the bottom of the page, about maybe 10 posts up. Click on this image.

4 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

Fukin A... 

10 hours ago, El Mariachi said:

Your post (below) was entirely unsupported opinion, devoid of any relation to empirical reality. 

As such, it is not subject to debate by rational beings of whatever species. 

You wrote . .  

80% of current P/A'ers have transformed this place into a cesspool of Leftista idiocy and mutual masturbation.

15 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

Your post (below) was entirely unsupported opinion, devoid of any relation to empirical reality. 

As such, it is not subject to debate by rational beings of whatever species. 

You wrote . .  

80% of current P/A'ers have transformed this place into a cesspool of Leftista idiocy and mutual masturbation.

El Mariachi is not wrong about that observation. All you have to do is go back 50 pages and read the titles of all those posts you moronic fuk-apples have started since 2016......

3 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

All you have to do is go back 50 pages and read the titles of all those posts you moronic fuk-apples have started since 2016......

Your posts lack a certain gravitas, not to mention falsifiability. 

Can you maybe explain what you mean by "Leftista idiocy" ? 

Ya know, I really do not think that you have the ability to do that. 

Prove me wrong.  Use your grown up words. 

(Come on folks, I deserve an award here for civility in the face of extreme hardship !!)  

10 hours ago, El Mariachi said:

Wrong?

Does that word even apply to you?

Is a Bullshitter wrong?  Kinda not, because they know they are wrong, it's self-cancelling, it's just bullshit for the convenience of what they want to do.

is this wrong?

image.png.4c0e5069a93453a92d2ebe9fafadc239.png

16 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

Cite to poll? I missed it. Is the 80% more like 4-6 people or hundreds? 

12 minutes ago, Blue Crab said:

Cite to poll? I missed it. Is the 80% more like 4-6 people or hundreds? 

God, it was a while back. I didn't bother responding, it was just an AJ self-promotion thing.

FKT

1 hour ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

God, it was a while back. I didn't bother responding, it was just an AJ self-promotion thing.

FKT

Can't believe I missed it. Searching for "polls" was no help. 

I think one reason AJ sticks with **Dogballs** is he's been using the term for years in his classes ... it's a habit. The damage done could be considerable in ways we'll never see.

But another, and more important point is that while righty dimwits might know **Dogballs** is a negative, calling someone a fascist or neo-fascist will get you punched in the nose. I've tried in the company of righties and fascist is a fighting word.

Even AJ has conceded that neo-fascist is a better term. His lack of character is evident.

10 minutes ago, Blue Crab said:

Can't believe I missed it. Searching for "polls" was no help.

Searching in thread titles for the professor's favorite word was helpful. I guess.

11 minutes ago, Excoded Tom said:

Searching in thread titles for the professor's favorite word was helpful. I guess.

Thanks ... I thought I did but  thanks anyway.

The joke really is on me here. I not only posted in it, I fucking voted for it's continued use. I must have been impaired which is not unusual.

Again, I don't mind the term used on some folks but I objected  to calling forum members Reichistas. I can't imagine any of our posters would have been in on the 1/6 deal.

7 minutes ago, Blue Crab said:

Thanks ... I thought I did but  thanks anyway.

The joke really is on me here. I not only posted in it, I fucking voted for it's continued use. I must have been impaired which is not unusual.

Again, I don't mind the term used on some folks but I objected  to calling forum members Reichistas. I can't imagine any of our posters would have been in on the 1/6 deal.

Oh, I can.

Dog, Boothie, J28, SailBlue/Bravo, a few I'm probably forgetting.

All it takes is to literally think Trump could not possibly ever do anything wrong, and have virulent hatred for non-RWNJs, and enough gumption to actually accept the free tickets and go.

I have neighbors who were there (they say they left when the breaking and entering began).

- DSK