My Gawd but there's still a ray of hope for Kalifornia.....

It sounds to me that the Sheriff is covering his ass for his failure to control rising crime. Turning Los Angeles  into Tombstone isn't going to work as long as gangs have ten times more guns than citizens with concealed gun permits.

11 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

It sounds to me that the Sheriff is covering his ass for his failure to control rising crime. Turning Los Angeles  into Tombstone isn't going to work as long as gangs have ten times more guns than citizens with concealed gun permits.

You can directly place the blame on what's been going here on two entities;

1). The department who irresponsibly doled out million$ & million$ of 'Unemployment' checks to people in prison, gang bangers, convicted felonsand drug dealers.....who spent a lot of their money on buying tons of guns.

2). And on the pussified Leftista  politicians and judges who continue to decriminalize......crimes & criminals.

3). And George Gascon's disgustingly sick policies of siding with & coddling violent criminals.....while ignoring their victims pleas for both compassion & justice.

If this is the Kalifornia that you like?......then you're as fuked up in the head as Gascon is....and you're just as guilty of facillatatting in rapes and and assaults and murders as the guy driving the getaway car......

22 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

But, an armed society is a polite society, right?

More guns is the answer.

To some.

5 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

You can directly place the blame on what's been going here on two entities;

1). The department who irresponsibly doled out million$ & million$ of 'Unemployment' checks to people in prison, gang bangers, convicted felonsand drug dealers.....who spent a lot of their money on buying tons of guns.

2). And on the pussified Leftista  politicians and judges who continue to decriminalize......crimes & criminals.

3). And George Gascon's disgustingly sick policies of siding with & coddling violent criminals.....while ignoring their victims pleas for both compassion & justice.

If this is the Kalifornia that you like?......then you're as fuked up in the head as Gascon is....and you're just as guilty of facillatatting in rapes and and assaults and murders as the guy driving the getaway car......

What a twisted bunch of nonsense, your arguments would be a lot more effective if they were at least accurate or intelligent. Drop the dog dump ignorance, go buy yourself a copy of Sun Tzu for Dummies...Oh! after you chew through your restraints.

• Like 2

Really? It's that your litmus test on deciding if a story is factually correct or not.....by Facebook deleting or banning it? Are you seriously this un-smart?....

• Like 1

Yeah, go tune into the Jan 6th hearings and then come and tell us about how the R-eich 

"backs the blue". 

4 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

Are you seriously this un-smart?....

because you are so intellectually lazy, you are an easy mark for the lies of the extreme R-eich Wing media . . . 

• Overall, we rate Law Enforcement Today far-Right Biased based on story selection and editorial positions that align with the conservative right. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to the use of poor sources, lack of transparency, and failed fact checks.
41 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

But, an armed society is a polite society, right?

More guns is the answer.

To some.

Not a whole lotta people out there robbing police officers, is there......

15 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

because you are so intellectually lazy, you are an easy mark for the lies of the extreme R-eich Wing media . . . 

• Overall, we rate Law Enforcement Today far-Right Biased based on story selection and editorial positions that align with the conservative right. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to the use of poor sources, lack of transparency, and failed fact checks.

Care to point out even ONE item in that article that is not factually correct? One?.....

2 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

Not a whole lotta people out there robbing police officers, is there......

Robbing, no.  Beating the shit out of them with hockey sticks, flag poles (ironically displaying the "thin blue line" flags), fire extinguishers, metal whips, using tasers and chemical weapons....yep.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, badlatitude said:

It sounds to me that the Sheriff is covering his ass for his failure to control rising crime.

Of course that would be your first remark... pathetic as always with no real grasp of the situation.

7 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

Care to point out even ONE item in that article that is not factually correct? One?.....

If a source is thoroughly debunked, I stop paying attention to it ENTIRELY. 

Why do you rely on demonstrably fake and phony sources ?? 

As I wrote above, you are an easy mark for them. 

But thanks for being almost civil. 

4 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Robbing, no.  Beating the shit out of them with hockey sticks, flag poles (ironically displaying the "thin blue line" flags), fire extinguishers, metal whips, using tasers and chemical weapons....yep.

Apparently you were on a long-time vacation in Borneo last year.....when America was attacked, raped, pillaged, lit on fire, assaulted and shot dead......

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020–2021_United_States_racial_unrest

9 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

Apparently you were on a long-time vacation in Borneo last year.....when America was attacked, raped, pillaged, lit on fire, assaulted and shot dead......

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020–2021_United_States_racial_unrest

I participated in several.  Nevertheless, from your cite -

"Polls have estimated that between 15 million and 26 million people have participated at some point in the demonstrations in the United States, making them the largest protests in United States history. It was also estimated that between May 26 and August 22, around 93% of protests were "peaceful and nondestructive". According to several studies and analyses, protests have been overwhelmingly peaceful."

and

"At some protests, counter-protesters or police instigated or escalated violence."

But, do go on about from where the problems with those protests arose.

6 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

If a source is thoroughly debunked, I stop paying attention to it ENTIRELY. 

Why do you rely on demonstrably fake and phony sources ?? 

As I wrote above, you are an easy mark for them. 

But thanks for being almost civil. 

Gawd but you're a complete moron. You remind me of the stupid ex-Californian Leftista chick down here who after I posted up a breaking news story video of 4 guys who had just pulled up to a crowded beach in Cabo, jumped of their truck with full-auto rifles and shot up a family of 7 right there in broad daylight. The video I posted was shown on Breitbart (just happened to be the first one on Googled) and she writes back that she didn't believe it authentic....'cuz.....Breitbart. Jfc. So I went back and copied the EXACT same f'ng video hosted up on FOUR completely different news sites......and posted all 4 of them and also writing 'There ya go, 5 different news sources posting the exact same vid. Happy now?' Then she blocked me.

Seriously, it's Leftistas like her and you who have ruined this fuking country and have created our Great Divide....

This seems to be a good place to put this...

You’re a curmudgeon, but you have a hopeful nature. When you were watching, like everybody else, everything that happened in January, and Trump inciting a riot and all the people storming the Capitol, did you still have hope for democracy?

I do. But I gotta tell you, man, I’m not sure we’re going to make it. Look at it this way: There’s about a third of the country that are actually too dumb to understand what a democracy is and how it works. There’s about another third that are not too stupid, but they’re misinformed, because they’re uneducated. Ignorant.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/david-crosbys-had-it-with-evil-bastard-trump-and-the-rotten-music-industry

3 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

I posted up a breaking news story

Reasoning by anecdote is never a good look. 

39 minutes ago, Ventucky Red said:

Of course that would be your first remark... pathetic as always with no real grasp of the situation.

If you had another brain like the one you're using, you would still be a half wit.

32 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

I participated in several.  Nevertheless, from your cite -

"Polls have estimated that between 15 million and 26 million people have participated at some point in the demonstrations in the United States, making them the largest protests in United States history. It was also estimated that between May 26 and August 22, around 93% of protests were "peaceful and nondestructive". According to several studies and analyses, protests have been overwhelmingly peaceful."

and

"At some protests, counter-protesters or police instigated or escalated violence."

But, do go on about from where the problems with those protests arose.

That 93% number is a complete fabrication and/or wishful thinking. Read the stats and the tally of damages, and the numbers of cities where this shit happened. 7% of all the rioters & protesters could not have have 'accomplished' this much havoc. That number should be at least 50%.....and we all know it....

8 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

That 93% number is a complete fabrication and/or wishful thinking. Read the stats and the tally of damages, and the numbers of cities where this shit happened. 7% of all the rioters & protesters could not have have 'accomplished' this much havoc. That number should be at least 50%.....and we all know it....

If you can post something other than your supposition, I'd love to read it.

That said, the passages I quoted came from a link YOU provided.

34 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

Like I've mentioned earlier.....I never watched ANY video...at all....of what happened on the 6th. And I've probably looked at less than 7 images of it. After Trump lost?.....I pretty much backed away from national politics......I've got much more fun, important & entertaining shit to deal with.....

5 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

If you can post something other than your supposition, I'd love to read it.

That said, the passages I quoted came from a link YOU provided.

Apparently you haven't quite figured out that Wiki, much like Snopes, is VERY heavily left leaning. You should do a little research on Wiki and find out who the head editors are over there----and the shit they do behind the scenes.......

Just now, El Mariachi said:

Apparently you haven't quite figured out that Wiki, much like Snopes, is VERY heavily left leaning. You should do a little research on Wiki and find out who the head editors are over there----and the shit they do behind the scenes.......

Who posted a Wiki link to support their assertion?  Oh, yeah.  That'd be you.

6 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

Like I've mentioned earlier.....I never watched ANY video...at all....of what happened on the 6th. And I've probably looked at less than 7 images of it. After Trump lost?.....I pretty much backed away from national politics......I've got much more fun, important & entertaining shit to deal with.....

And, yet, here you are.  Holding forth like you have an informed opinion on it.

Here's a hint, Rick - you just admitted you lack information.

26 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Who posted a Wiki link to support their assertion?  Oh, yeah.  That'd be you.

Being a Leftista source of 'info'....I figured their numbers would be skewed.....towards the CNN side of things. Which means.....they're probably all lower than what the REAL numbers are. Regardless....the half day long 6th thing.....completely pales in comparison to the toll on this country that the riots caused. Egged on by the Leftista media & polis & the Hollwooders. You wanna talk about treason and terroristic acts? That was the fuking riots, in a nutshell. And you guys own it.....

18 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

Being a Leftista source of 'info'....I figured their numbers would be skewed.....towards the CNN side of things. Which means.....they're probably all lower than what the REAL numbers are. Regardless....the half day long 6th thing.....completely pales in comparison to the toll on this country that the riots caused. Egged on by the Leftista media & polis & the Hollwooders. You wanna talk about treason and terroristic acts? That was the fuking riots, in a nutshell. And you guys own it.....

Remind me, who was the president during those riots?

3 minutes ago, Ventucky Red said:

Typical...  and boring. 

But thankfully, like all record player needles eventually do...he'll wear out....and finally  stop making noise....

2 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Remind me, who was the president during those riots?

Remind yourself of the stupidity and irony of the rioters, burning down their own cities & businesses and protesting about how they've been treated.....by the exact same Democratic politicians & law enforcement leaders......that they've continually voted for. Talk about being fuking stupid & misguided. Like the fools who buy a house next to an airport or freeway or train track....then bitch about the noise......:lol:

Just now, badlatitude said:

I don't think you're an idiot. But then, what's my opinion against thousands of others?

Trust me......he's NOT an idiot. Not by any stretch of the imagination.....

Just now, El Mariachi said:

If you're going to be a smartass, first, you have to be smart. Otherwise you're just an ass.

6 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

Remind yourself of the stupidity and irony of the rioters, burning down their own cities & businesses and protesting about how they've been treated.....by the exact same Democratic politicians & law enforcement leaders......that they've continually voted for. Talk about being fuking stupid & misguided. Like the fools who buy a house next to an airport or freeway or train track....then bitch about the noise......:lol:

Remind me that the president at the time, didn't do a fucking thing about it. What leadership.

1 minute ago, badlatitude said:

Remind me that the president at the time, didn't do a fucking thing about it. What leadership.

I believe he told many elected officials to get a handle on your particuar situations. And offered to send the National Guard out to whoever requested their help.

You saw how that fuking yoga pants wearing Garcetti let Hell-A gettinng looted & burnt down? And purposely did fuking NOTHING about it until waaaaaay too late? That spineless  cocksucker should be in fuking prison. As well as every Governor and mayor who did nothing to protect their hardworking, tax paying citizens. Es PECIALLY that little fuker in Milwaukee.....and the other little fuker in Portland. Spineless Leftista cunts......

7 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

I believe he told many elected officials to get a handle on your particuar situations. And offered to send the National Guard out to whoever requested their help.

You saw how that fuking yoga pants wearing Garcetti let Hell-A gettinng looted & burnt down? And purposely did fuking NOTHING about it until waaaaaay too late? That spineless  cocksucker should be in fuking prison. As well as every Governor and mayor who did nothing to protect their hardworking, tax paying citizens. Es PECIALLY that little fuker in Milwaukee.....and the other little fuker in Portland. Spineless Leftista cunts......

How about we just put the person where the buck stops here in jail, and everyone will be happy?

3 hours ago, El Mariachi said:

You can directly place the blame on what's been going here on two entities

Just. Wow.  You're an idiot.

I particularly like your incredibly biased article from the law enforcement now website.  Hint:  funding has gone UP for the police in L.A.  But it looks better if thumb sucking idiots like you can scream 'defunded'

2 minutes ago, Grrr... said:

Just. Wow.  You're an idiot.

I particularly like your incredibly biased article from the law enforcement now website.  Hint:  funding has gone UP for the police in L.A.

1). Villanueva is the fuking SHERIFF, you stupid fuk.

2). And you should probably do some resesrch on where and why millions of taxpayer's dollars were sent to convicted felons, gangbangers and prisoners by the EDD.....another completely fuked up & inept Cali agency/department if there ever was one.......

Here's the Left Leaning Hell-A Times version:

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2020-12-01/california-prisoner-unemployment-fraud-estimated-400-million

And here's the Sacramento Bee's version. Pick whichever one feels the most comfortable in your vagina....

https://www.sacbee.com/news/california/article247676875.html

1). Villanueva is the fuking SHERIFF, you stupid fuk.

2). And you should probably do some resesrch on where and why millions of taxpayer's dollars were sent to convicted felons, gangbangers and prisoners by the EDD.....another completely fuked up & inept Cali agency/department if there ever was one.......

Here's the Left Leaning Hell-A Times version:

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2020-12-01/california-prisoner-unemployment-fraud-estimated-400-million

And here's the Sacramento Bee's version. Pick whichever one feels the most comfortable in your vagina....

https://www.sacbee.com/news/california/article247676875.html

So where's the reporting that they spent all of their money on guns?

California sheriffs are corrupt, without value, pointless. Should be reorganized to benefit society. Defund them. 

3 minutes ago, Borracho said:

California sheriffs are corrupt, without value, pointless. Should be reorganized to benefit society. Defund them. 

Or.....maybe....you could just quit drinking and learn how to live in a civilized society?

(just a serving suggestion, Honey).....:lol:

1 minute ago, El Mariachi said:

Or.....maybe....you could just quit drinking and learn how to live in a civilized society?

(just a serving suggestion, Honey).....:lol:

I’ll quit drinking when there is an honest Sheriff. Cheers!

• Like 2

Btw, Villanueva was ELECTED to his position...in a county that is probably 75% Blue. The voters got it right when chose him.

Unfortunately, they got it completely wrong when they voted for Gascon. Hopefully that fuking monster gets kicked-the-fuk out of office soon.....before too many more people die.....

10 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

So where's the reporting that they spent all of their money on guns?

Heaven help us if he posts a Wiki link.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Heaven help us if he posts a Wiki link.

Jeezis fuking kryst but you people here just get lazier & stupider by the g-damn hour......

1).

https://www.ocregister.com/2021/04/21/weak-crime-policies-plus-fraudulent-edd-cash-equals-well-funded-criminals

2).

https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2021/02/19/2-arrested-for-stealing-california-edd-unemployment-benefits

3).

https://www.ktvu.com/news/death-row-inmates-part-of-californias-massive-unemployment-fraud-totals-could-top-1b

If any of you morons think for one second that all this money stolen by these 'people' was spent on Mother's Day cards, wheelchairs for Vets, Girl Scout cookies or pet gold fish......you'd be sadly mistaken. And even dumber than you were just nine minutes ago......

1 minute ago, badlatitude said:

I thought it was funny that your sources all referenced the same incident in Sacramento. It sounds more like hysteria to me. I'll get concerned when I see more evidence.

Then that tells me you didn't read more than 8 words of any of those news stories. So fuk you, you've become just too g-damb cumbersome to educate and do nothing but waste my time.....

Anyone notice how all these alleged righties are all the same?

Incapable of an original thought and mindless parrots that get all schoolgirl wet over their alpha male stereotypes. 

I would bet my house that not one of them has even the tiniest fucking clue what right wing politics even means. Look at the Mexican bum as an example, never talks about RW policy, just foams and rants over those nasty lefties. 

I just made a suspension monitoring system with 20 lines of code in a loop that has more independent thought than these dopey wankers.         

Then that tells me you didn't read more than 8 words of any of those news stories. So fuk you, you've become just too g-damb cumbersome to educate and do nothing but waste my time.....

That tells me that you didn't understand a thing you read.

Just now, badlatitude said:

That tells me that you didn't understand a thing you read.

John Wayne didn't read.

Dirty Harry didn't read.

Larry and Stretch didn't read. 

Why should their intellectually pre-pubescent fan base read?  

• Like 1
3 hours ago, El Mariachi said:

Than maybe you should choose one of the following options:

1) Educate yourself about what actually happened.
2) STFU

Because otherwise you keep coming off like a pig-ignorant blowhard.

8 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

Than maybe you should choose one of the following options:

1) Educate yourself about what actually happened.
2) STFU

Because otherwise you keep coming off like a pig-ignorant blowhard.

Can you point to just ONE post where I actually opined and shared my observations.....of what I never f'ng  saw on the 6th, you stupid fuk?

(Besides....this doesn't interest me in the slightest. So go find someone else to screw with. Or wash your $100k sailboat.....whatever works for you, Honey)......

Can you point to just ONE post where I actually opined and shared my observations.....of what I never f'ng  saw on the 6th, you stupid fuk?

(Besides....this doesn't interest me in the slightest. So go find someone else to screw with. Or wash your $100k sailboat.....whatever works for you, Honey)......

Honey? 

Spineless, ignorant, lacking in education and knowledge, hiding on a beach in butffucksville isn't enough for you? Now you want to add effeminate. 

Sure bud, whatever tickles you.

Btw, whats with the $100K dig. You one of those useless cunts that thinks anyone with more than you is a rich arsehole? 

Mental note....add covetous to the bum's list of failings .

3 minutes ago, shaggybaxter said:

Honey? 

Spineless, ignorant, lacking in education and knowledge, hiding on a beach in butffucksville isn't enough for you? Now you want to add effeminate. 

Btw, whats with the $100K dig. You one of those useless cunts that thinks anyone with more than you is a rich arsehole? 

You apparently never saw a pic of our 3rd-2-last boat.....you myopic, surmising cunt.....:lol:

5 minutes ago, shaggybaxter said:

Let me explain.  He doesn't have $325 to replace the glasses he lost 4 years ago.

He's pissed that maybe you do.

You apparently never saw a pic of our 3rd-2-last boat.....you myopic, surmising cunt.....:lol:

Oh , so you pretend to sail as well? 

You must be the life of the caravan.   

17 minutes ago, shaggybaxter said:

Oh , so you pretend to sail as well? 

You must be the life of the caravan.   

Nope.....never been on a sailboat in my entire life.....:lol:

FB_IMG_1585231012647.jpg

FB_IMG_1584553147534.jpg

FB_IMG_1584553388990.jpg

7 minutes ago, quod umbra said:

Show 'em the picture of the hot tub on the aft deck Boothie!

That was the I-68.....that I couldn't find out here. So I had to $ettle for the chick'$ version 52 in$tead.....:lol:

Nope.....never been on a sailboat in my entire life.....:lol:

FB_IMG_1585231012647.jpg

FB_IMG_1584553147534.jpg

FB_IMG_1584553388990.jpg

Sigh....anything in the half of your life that didn't rely on film cameras?  Looks like your old man gifted you a mooring minder.

Sailor my arse.   

15 minutes ago, quod umbra said:

Show 'em the picture of the hot tub on the aft deck Boothie!

And if you think a hot tub on a yacht is something to get all wet and gushy over, you're beneath contempt and beyond redemption. Did you mistakenly wander in here looking for Stink boat anarchy? It's down the hall, right next to fuckwits with blue lights on boats Anarchy.

1 minute ago, Danceswithoctopus said:

Lovin' the bellbottoms.

That's the Nursetta about 13 years ago (with her cousin on the right) just after we moved aboard after selling the house. Came with a cheaper-than-shit end tie at the Ritz Carlton in MDR....along with the keys to everything in the hotel.....plus next door was an old family friend who owned the semi-famous Tony P's Restaraunt.

Best. Year. Ever......:lol:

18 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

That's the Nursetta about 13 years ago (with her cousin on the right) just after we moved aboard after selling the house. Came with a cheaper-than-shit end tie at the Ritz Carlton in MDR....along with the keys to everything in the hotel.....plus next door was an old family friend who owned the semi-famous Tony P's Restaraunt.

Best. Year. Ever......:lol:

What was the name of the builder, I can't remember the name?

Edit to add: Irwin 52?

45 minutes ago, shaggybaxter said:

And if you think a hot tub on a yacht is something to get all wet and gushy over, you're beneath contempt and beyond redemption. Did you mistakenly wander in here looking for Stink boat anarchy? It's down the hall, right next to fuckwits with blue lights on boats Anarchy.

All piss and vinegar you are shag-face.
And no, I just thought it was an interesting feature..... and for what el Boothie was using the boat for, a perfect accoutrement.

Me, I am more of a offshore racer and ocean passages kind of guy.

4 minutes ago, quod umbra said:

And no, I just thought it was an interesting feature..... and for what el Boothie was using the boat for, a perfect accoutrement.

Offshore racer? Why would you endorse a hot tub with 2000lbs of ballast topside?

25 minutes ago, quod umbra said:

Sure you are, just like your mentor with his sailing photos from the 70's. 

3 minutes ago, Danceswithoctopus said:
6 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

No, Bill Flowerbed. 

So, one of the smaller ones then?

Yes, with the additional feature of self-composting chainplates. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, El Mariachi said:

But if he tries hard and gets lots of personal coaching, who knows, he might achieve it...

FKT

28 minutes ago, Danceswithoctopus said:

Is that one of Bill Garden's designs?

Ted Irwin. I don’t know much about them, although I’ve been told they were a decent cruiser. Too beamy and too much gross weight for me. I like a fast passage.

24 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

Yes, with the additional feature of self-composting chainplates. 

Well you got THAT one right. Did the HaHa with the guy who bought her about 9 years ago....and blew an intermediate plate out outside of Bahia Santa Maria. Managed to get her to Cabo a few daze later....then bailed out on the next leg up to La Paz, telling the new owner that he's got some serious problems here. Flew home from CSL and soon got sent some pics of the boatyard's 'beautiful' yacht work.....chopping thru the 2 x 3 teak rub rails, hogging out the fuked up corroded plates.....and going with new outside ones. Fuking horrendous. Looked like something Stevie Wonder would have done if he owned a work shop and ate a lot Window Pane.....

6 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Ted Irwin. I don’t know much about them, although I’ve been told they were a decent cruiser. Too beamy and too much gross weight for me. I like a fast passage.

We hit 10.6 k's passing between Cedros & Natividad one afternoon with a bunch of laundry up.....and  I thought the fuking rudder was gonna seriously jump ship. They're decent sailers and pretty stable and fun to 'drive'.....but they're definitely not S/C 52's.....

37 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

We hit 10.6 k's passing between Cedros & Natividad one afternoon with a bunch of laundry up.....and  I thought the fuking rudder was gonna seriously jump ship. They're decent sailers and pretty stable and fun to 'drive'.....but they're definitely not S/C 52's.....

I saw a youtube about it and I had trouble finding any fault. Ted Irwin did a good job on her.

12 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

I saw a youtube about it and I had trouble finding any fault. Ted Irwin did a good job on her.

Lotta bang for the buck....and I've got a friend who owns a 37 Citation....which can really move..... if you know what buttons to push....

3 hours ago, badlatitude said:

Offshore racer? Why would you endorse a hot tub with 2000lbs of ballast topside?

Ya gotta remember that the water is pumped below and kept heated until you put up the pole and pop the spinnaker!

Then it’s party time!

52 minutes ago, Sail4beer said:

Ya gotta remember that the water is pumped below and kept heated until you put up the pole and pop the spinnaker!

Then it’s party time!

That's a full size yacht, 250 gallons, or 2,000lbs wouldn’t fill a hot tub halfway.

22 hours ago, shaggybaxter said:

Honey? 

Haven't you noticed how he also insults anyone who reads, or has an education?

He's the epitome of a moron.

Fuk Fuk Fukkity Fuk.

I must say there was a time when Rick was a huge help to me.  My Dad had suffered a heart attack, was in the hospital in NJ, and I was getting batted around by docs who wouldn't give me straight or complete answers.  They were throwing jargon around and would not explain it.  I started a thread (long since trashed) in GA and Rick helped me by getting The Nurse to translate and give me questions for which I needed answers.  

Eventually, I broke him out of there, AMA, and brought him home to his cardiologist.  The cardiologist had a hard time getting the medical info from the hospital and (later) indicated the care my Dad received was subpar, to be generous.

Anyway, I'll never forget that kindness.

43 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

I must say there was a time when Rick was a huge help to me.  My Dad had suffered a heart attack, was in the hospital in NJ, and I was getting batted around by docs who wouldn't give me straight or complete answers.  They were throwing jargon around and would not explain it.  I started a thread (long since trashed) in GA and Rick helped me by getting The Nurse to translate and give me questions for which I needed answers.  

Eventually, I broke him out of there, AMA, and brought him home to his cardiologist.  The cardiologist had a hard time getting the medical info from the hospital and (later) indicated the care my Dad received was subpar, to be generous.

Anyway, I'll never forget that kindness.

I'll stand up for Rick too, the man has a heart of gold, and a pussy as big as Montana.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Grrr... said:
23 hours ago, shaggybaxter said:

Honey? 

Expand  

Expand  

Haven't you noticed how he also insults anyone who reads, or has an education?

He's the epitome of a moron.

Fuk Fuk Fukkity Fuk.

He's pig-ignorant, and proud of his ignorance. He sees his type of disinterest and ignorance as a virtue, and throws scorn at anyone who pays attention to what is actually going on or has an education.

Look at his pride in not watching or knowing anything about 1/6.