WRT the 2024 Presidential Race, who would you like to see as a preferred ticket?

Forget party affiliation and all that nonsense, forget gender preference (or prejudice), just the pairing that would best serve our nation.

I'm going with Nikki Haley as President and Tulsi Gabbard as Vice President.
Balance, experience, trust to get things right and get things done.

Suggest and discuss at will.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh, fuket, i'll play    McConnell and Gaetz - Vote for the Tortoise and the Hair. 

I think the real difference between the 50 percent of Trumptards and those that make fun of them is that the rest have actually considered the possibility and actually asked ourselves that question as

Simple. Because you have 74 million dumb cunts. That's why.  I keep hearing about how there were a lot of normal/intelligent people that voted for Trump. Yet I can honestly say I have y

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

Liz Warren and AOC 

Remember what happened in 2020?  Every time Warren opened he mouth her polling went down as did Bloomberg.

Getting back to the OP, would be good to see a cross party ticket, or a strong third party... something this country needs to keep the fucking lunatics on both sides at bay.

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

That South Dakota governor gal and Candace Owens....

You're a Trump fan. "The best thing that happened to the Country", IIRC.    While both these choices are bad, they don't hit your Trump bar of a full full blown fucking lunatic. 

You can do better.  Try again.

10 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

You're still pegging me wrong. I voted for Trump because I absolutely despise Bill's sexual predator-abbetting wife. 

Besides, Trump's 4th year was a complete fukastrophe....and I'd like to see him just go out, buy Borneo or Greenland or the Falklands......and move there. Forever....

So you voted for an ACTUAL sexual predator in preference to the spouse of one? WTAF?

Isn't that like voting the local pedophile priest onto the school board because you can't stand his opponent Ghislaine Maxwell?

54 minutes ago, quod umbra said:

WRT the 2024 Presidential Race, who would you like to see as a preferred ticket?

Forget party affiliation and all that nonsense, forget gender preference (or prejudice), just the pairing that would best serve our nation.

I'm going with Nikki Haley as President and Tulsi Gabbard as Vice President.
Balance, experience, trust to get things right and get things done.

Suggest and discuss at will.

Sorry, Ms. Haley is covered in cream of mushroom, too late for her.

8 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

joe rogan-my pillow guy 

Tucker carlson-alex jones 

herschel walker-Scott baio

the Rock-Kevin hart

shitlib - bloody neocon hypocrite 

How about the My Pillow Guy and the idiot-savant doctor who stores grain in pyramids?

How about the first two drunks I can find in the alley behind the strip club?

How about a rabid raccoon and a rabid weasel?

How about the dead frog my dogs tried to eat?

2 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

Having two at the top is a waste of money.

Trump and Trump. I'm sure he could manufacture enough schizophrenia to make it work.

If you need one at the bottom go with Lindsey Graham.

On the democratic side, I don't see any reason that it won't be Biden.  Similarly, on the Republican side, I don't see any reason it won't be Trump.  Neither shows any particular interest in stepping away and Trump running for president guarantees he gets back on social media.  I think we're in for a rematch.

But... as far as chromatically challenged horses?

Democratic Ticket - Whitmer is certainly a possibility.  Most of the other likely candidates are in the administration which would be weird and unsuccessful unless Biden endorsed them specifically.

Republican Ticket - I think DeSantis is a shoe in to try and I suspect Charlie Baker - who will get CRUSHED in the republican primary - will also give it a shot.  Kristi Noem?  She is an evangelical so maybe?  But only if Trump directly endorsed her.  I think DeSantis is the most likely current republican to  dethrone Trump.

51 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

I vote to take a year the fuck off. We've had TFG campaigning for 6 years straight.  An alien would think we have elections every 6 months.

Fuck elections. Just make it jury duty. 

"Oh shit Marge, look at this letter - I gotta go be a congressman for the next two years! Wonder if I can get out of it by telling them I've got a dentist appointment."

Cannot be any worse than we got it now.

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, gptyk said:

Fuck elections. Just make it jury duty. 

"Oh shit Marge, look at this letter - I gotta go be a congressman for the next two years! Wonder if I can get out of it by telling them I've got a dentist appointment."

Cannot be any worse than we got it now.

The Athenians did this for some offices. It's called sortition.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sortition

46 minutes ago, BeSafe said:

On the democratic side, I don't see any reason that it won't be Biden.  Similarly, on the Republican side, I don't see any reason it won't be Trump.  Neither shows any particular interest in stepping away and Trump running for president guarantees he gets back on social media.  I think we're in for a rematch.

But... as far as chromatically challenged horses?

Democratic Ticket - Whitmer is certainly a possibility.  Most of the other likely candidates are in the administration which would be weird and unsuccessful unless Biden endorsed them specifically.

Republican Ticket - I think DeSantis is a shoe in to try and I suspect Charlie Baker - who will get CRUSHED in the republican primary - will also give it a shot.  Kristi Noem?  She is an evangelical so maybe?  But only if Trump directly endorsed her.  I think DeSantis is the most likely current republican to  dethrone Trump.

Two reasons Biden will not be re-elected.... and as such likely not stand. One is his age. The second is increasing debt leading to inflation.

I can see your point on the republican side. Not out of the realm of possibilities.

2 minutes ago, quod umbra said:

Two reasons Biden will not be re-elected.... and as such likely not stand. One is his age. The second is increasing debt leading to inflation.

I can see your point on the republican side. Not out of the realm of possibilities.

Your thoughts on how that factor will impact The Former Guy?  Assuming he runs in 2024.

Just now, Bus Driver said:

Your thoughts on how that factor will impact The Former Guy?  Assuming he runs in 2024.

That is a huge variable, no? 
If Biden stands for re-election, Trump probably looks for a do-over as a means to prove "stolen election".. If Kamala Harris is the dem leading candidate, I think Trump would also have a go seeing it as a slam dunk. Trump is a pragmatic and likely can afford to hold off declaring until he sees how the Democrat line-up unfolds. 
Based purely on ego, he is likely all in.... but then again if he smells a hint of defeat, he may just try to play King Maker.

My take on Trump is that his inclination, if he had won re-election, would be to have addressed the growing debt/spending crisis. There were a bunch of signs point to that prior to Covid.

That is a huge variable, no? 
If Biden stands for re-election, Trump probably looks for a do-over as a means to prove "stolen election".. If Kamala Harris is the dem leading candidate, I think Trump would also have a go seeing it as a slam dunk. Trump is a pragmatic and likely can afford to hold off declaring until he sees how the Democrat line-up unfolds. 
Based purely on ego, he is likely all in.... but then again if he smells a hint of defeat, he may just try to play King Maker.

My take on Trump is that his inclination, if he had won re-election, would be to have addressed the growing debt/spending crisis. There were a bunch of signs point to that prior to Covid.

That's all fine and good.  It's just not answer to my question.  Lemme try, again.

You suggest (cited below) the "increasing debt leading to inflation" would hobble President Biden's re-election chances.

15 minutes ago, quod umbra said:

I am wondering how the "increasing debt leading to inflation" during the previous Administration would impact the chances for The Former Guy.

That is, assuming, you are not suffering from the delusion he and his policies/actions did not significantly contribute to our fiscal situation.

18 minutes ago, quod umbra said:

Ya hafta have demand for inflation to happen. That hasn't happened since Ronnie. You can try to figure out why. 

But I agree that Uncle Joe is getting up there, but if he's alive (and healthy), he'll want to run again. 

I wouldn't mind seeing a Mayor Pete vs "whatever crazy nut the Rs run this time" - maybe the SouthDak nut Kristi.

30 minutes ago, quod umbra said:

The thing of it is, there should have been massive inflation long ago if mainstream economy theory maps reality. Therefore, I am not ready to assume that massive monetary expansion necessarily leads to runaway inflation. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

That's all fine and good.  It's just not answer to my question.  Lemme try, again.

You suggest (cited below) the "increasing debt leading to inflation" would hobble President Biden's re-election chances.

I am wondering how the "increasing debt leading to inflation" during the previous Administration would impact the chances for The Former Guy.

That is, assuming, you are not suffering from the delusion he and his policies/actions did not significantly contribute to our fiscal situation.

Oh I see. It was sort of a coin toss the way the question was posed, forgive my misunderstanding.

Yeah, you do have a point. I personally cringed when Steve Mnuchin went in front of the cameras and said, "We are all Keynesians now." 
So it would come down to the justification for that deficit spending. Team Trump likely fairs better in that comparison than Team Biden, no?
The other factor is if as Joe Biden states the economy is humming along, then what is the justification for running up the deficit? Trump would pose that his spending necessary in the teeth of a pandemic.

Like anyone I have my delusions.... errr opinions. But I tend to be a reason and logic kinda guy.

2 hours ago, Ventucky Red said:

Remember what happened in 2020?  Every time Warren opened he mouth her polling went down as did Bloomberg

She was certainly unpopular with our corporate oligarchic overlords, but has been described as the most qualified person to ever seek the presidency (see article below). 

Her CFPB alone saved consumers tens of billions. 

She is not a member of DSA although AOC is. 

DSA now has 100,000 members . . . they are actually quite similar to FDR Dems - taking such far out radical stands as fighting for a living wage, M4A, anti-empire, etc. 

https://www.thecut.com/2019/08/elizabeth-warren-teacher-presidential-candidate.html

"Several former students who are now (and were then) Republicans declined to talk to me on the record precisely because they liked her so much and did not want to contribute to furthering her political prospects by speaking warmly of her." 

1 minute ago, quod umbra said:

Oh I see. It was sort of a coin toss the way the question was posed, forgive my misunderstanding.

Yeah, you do have a point. I personally cringed when Steve Mnuchin went in front of the cameras and said, "We are all Keynesians now." 
So it would come down to the justification for that deficit spending. Team Trump likely fairs better in that comparison than Team Biden, no?
The other factor is if as Joe Biden states the economy is humming along, then what is the justification for running up the deficit? Trump would pose that his spending necessary in the teeth of a pandemic.

Like anyone I have my delusions.... errr opinions. But I tend to be a reason and logic kinda guy.

The conventional theories of money supply, debt, and inflation appear to not actually apply. I really have no idea what DOES apply.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, AJ Oliver said:

.... but has been described as the most qualified person to ever seek the presidency (see article below). 

So was Hiliary.

3 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

Since you are the biggest asshole I know of here it just seems appropriate.

You sell yourself way short sir.

4 minutes ago, spankoka said:

The thing of it is, there should have been massive inflation long ago if mainstream economy theory maps reality.

The lap-dog economic hit men of the R-eich have been predicting imminent hyper-inflation due to debt for going on fifteen years. 

Like clockwork, they start screaming about it whenever a Dem president takes office. 

But up until recently, it was the GOPPER prez's who ran up huge debts . . 

That's all for today class. 

6 minutes ago, quod umbra said:

So was Hiliary.  [most qualified] 

By whom? -  certainly not me. 

But for sure, HRC was infinitely better than TFG. 

9 minutes ago, quod umbra said:

But I tend to be a reason and logic kinda guy.

that means you cannot be a GOPPER 

1 hour ago, d'ranger said:

You are correct - based on our long history I am the biggest asshole here to you. Enjoy.

See this is the part you fail at. I do not give a toss about you or your assholery...... although they define you perfectly sir.

1 hour ago, AJ Oliver said:

By whom? -  certainly not me. 

But for sure, HRC was infinitely better than TFG. 

A large portion of the media, her husband and her former boss in Barak Obama.

If she was better than Mr. Trump, why didn't she win? Surely with more registered dems than repubs she should have had an easy time of it.....

See this is the part you fail at. I do not give a toss about you or your assholery...... although they define you perfectly sir.

Which is why you continue to try and construct a reply.

2 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

She was certainly unpopular with our corporate oligarchic overlords, but has been described as the most qualified person to ever seek the presidency (see article below). 

I like Warren a lot but that isn't what your cite says. Warren was certainly qualified (Senator, law professor) but Hillary was far more qualified with much more domestic and international experience. But Hillary lost to ElMo's boy Shitstain (fraudster, bankruptor, molester) by -3M votes and ElMo's boy even had help from Putin. Shitstain repaid Putin's favor handsomely.

image.png.d016f42ddc6060a4797e1d56127d3360.png

• Like 1
2 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

The lap-dog economic hit men of the R-eich have been predicting imminent hyper-inflation due to debt for going on fifteen years. 

I'm guessing it's something like Moore's Law, that enables states to just keep printing more money when they don't have enough money without substantial inflation. Certainly, Japan just keeps printing more money without even reaching their designated inflation target. The retailors like Costco conducting "price destruction" in Japan are relevant here. Arguably, it's one big virtuous circle of capitalism and "free money". Classical economic theory just does not account for innovation in retail. There you hear about firms making widgets, you do not hear about Costco selling widgets by the pallet load. 

4 hours ago, quod umbra said:

....  My take on Trump is that his inclination, if he had won re-election, would be to have addressed the growing debt/spending crisis. There were a bunch of signs point to that prior to Covid.

On what planet?

Glad to see you've climbed back aboard the Fiscal Responsibility Express, I'm sure they were holding your seat for you. Cafe Car service opens at 3, sir

- DSK

5 hours ago, kent_island_sailor said:
5 hours ago, El Mariachi said:

You're still pegging me wrong. I voted for Trump because I absolutely despise Bill's sexual predator-abbetting wife. 

Besides, Trump's 4th year was a complete fukastrophe....and I'd like to see him just go out, buy Borneo or Greenland or the Falklands......and move there. Forever....

So you voted for an ACTUAL sexual predator in preference to the spouse of one? WTAF?

Isn't that like voting the local pedophile priest onto the school board because you can't stand his opponent Ghislaine Maxwell?

El Moran is simply stating that the Dem's put up the one person that could cause him to vote for TFG.

It's a common fallback position or excuse for the Moran TFG supporters who saw the results of their stupidity.

It's a useful excuse for them - IIRC The Merc. said it about Harris.

It's not dissimilar to those hostage takers who kill when cornered - "Look what you made me do - It's your fault I had to kill them".

• Like 2
3 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

So you have accepted the fact that Biden like his predecessors (both R & D) is nothing but Wall Street's Bitch?

Was there ever any doubt?  The US political system has been bought and paid for since forever.

4 minutes ago, Ventucky Red said:

So you have accepted the fact that Biden like his predecessors (both R & D) is nothing but Wall Street's Bitch?

8 minutes ago, Ventucky Red said:
4 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

Bush the Greater was the most qualified candidate ever - no contest.

War hero

Successful businessman

Congressman

UN ambassador

Chairman of the Republican national committee

Special Envoy to China

Head of the CIA

VP

Hillary didn't have a fraction of that.

15 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

El Moran is simply stating that the Dem's put up the one person that could cause him to vote for TFG.

It's a common fallback position or excuse for the Moran TFG supporters who saw the results of their stupidity.

It's a useful excuse for them - IIRC The Merc. said it about Harris.

It's not dissimilar to those hostage takers who kill when cornered - "Look what you made me do - It's your fault I had to kill them".

El Muchacho seems to hold the position that voting for someone who "abetted" a sexual predator is worse that voting for someone who is a self-declared sexual predator. 

Apparently in his tequila-addled brain, you just have to go for the real thing.  And save your outrage for the bimbo who stood by and didn't toss the bastard's clothes out the Lincoln Bedroom window.  (I would have paid money to see that, though!  Hillary or Melania)

1 minute ago, SloopJonB said:

War hero

Successful businessman

Congressman

UN ambassador

Special Envoy to China

Head of the CIA

VP

But a pretty large fraction

Lawyer

Attorney to the Watergate Commission

Corporate Board member

Author

Senator

Secretary of State

10 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

War hero

Successful businessman

Congressman

UN ambassador

Special Envoy to China

Head of the CIA

VP

Absolutely the most qualified all time.

34 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

On what planet?

Glad to see you've climbed back aboard the Fiscal Responsibility Express, I'm sure they were holding your seat for you. Cafe Car service opens at 3, sir

- DSK

So clueless. I have always sided with fiscal restraint. Unwavering.
I believe in a BBA. I think if we can't decide on what to cut then cut everything to get into balance. I do not believe in debt nor financing of same. Heck I don't even think the federal government should be in the tax collection business. We have states for collecting revenue. Just charge a per capita fee to each state to fund the federal government. Suddenly The Senate would have meaning and purpose again. Unfunded mandates would be a thing of the past. The states would have to decide how much they get to spend on their populace, and how much the federal governments gets to confiscate. State's rights would be restored. The federal government juggernaut neutered. Sanity restored.

You really don't get me at all Douggie. You just keep taking potshots that are so far off the mark it is comical. And all the while you give d'ranged a run for his money.

3 hours ago, quod umbra said:

A large portion of the media, her husband and her former boss in Barak Obama.

If she was better than Mr. Trump, why didn't she win? Surely with more registered dems than repubs she should have had an easy time of it.....

Simple.

Because you have 74 million dumb cunts.

That's why. 

I keep hearing about how there were a lot of normal/intelligent people that voted for Trump. Yet I can honestly say I have yet to witness one in the last 4 years. 

Sounds more like they're just selfish lazy uneducated arseholes that couldn't be fucked doing a modicum of research.

There is a reason Murdoch became American, something akin to shooting fish in a barrel.  

• Like 4
3 hours ago, d'ranger said:

Which is why you continue to try and construct a reply.

Pffft, no, continue to poke fun at you. Your pathetic hatred of me. All because I sent you a pm about a sailmaker we both know. And you blew a gasket turning an innocent gesture on my part into a tempest in a teapot. And all this time best you have is to stand on some lie you convinced yourself to be true.

You are a sad little person. If I were a better man, I would have pity on your sorry ass. But alas, I am weak.

Typed with a smile and a good laugh. Now run along and pretend.

24 minutes ago, Left Shift said:

But a pretty large fraction

Lawyer

Attorney to the Watergate Commission

Corporate Board member

Author

Senator

Secretary of State

You missed Goldwater Girl. ;)

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, quod umbra said:

So clueless. I have always sided with fiscal restraint. Unwavering.
I believe in a BBA. I think if we can't decide on what to cut then cut everything to get into balance. I do not believe in debt nor financing of same. Heck I don't even think the federal government should be in the tax collection business. We have states for collecting revenue. Just charge a per capita fee to each state to fund the federal government. Suddenly The Senate would have meaning and purpose again. Unfunded mandates would be a thing of the past. The states would have to decide how much they get to spend on their populace, and how much the federal governments gets to confiscate. State's rights would be restored. The federal government juggernaut neutered. Sanity restored.

You really don't get me at all Douggie. You just keep taking potshots that are so far off the mark it is comical. And all the while you give d'ranged a run for his money.

The BBA is bullshit. Has been since Reagan proved deficits don't matter. 

6 minutes ago, shaggybaxter said:

Simple.

Because you have 74 million dumb cunts.

That's why. 

I keep hearing about how there were a lot of normal/intelligent people that voted for Trump. Yet I can honestly say I have yet to witness one in the last 4 years. 

Sounds more like they're just selfish lazy uneducated arseholes that couldn't be fucked doing a modicum of research.

There is a reason Murdoch became American, something akin to shooting fish in a barrel.  

Ah Shag-face, I think it is a bit more complicated than that. Trump promised those who supported him to stop them from being fuk'd over by every freakin' politician in Washington DC. What you do not see from your perch in the land down under is the constant screwing middle America getsatthe hands of our elected officials and political elite.

Just now, Raz'r said:

Oddly, and I am surprised the left doesn't seize on this, is Rudy Giuliani is the reason that Line Item Veto was struck down during The Clinton Administration.

Deficits certainly do matter. Right now it matters to the tune of 8% of our budget is paying debt service. Soon that will be into double digits.
If you truly think our monetary policy doesn't matter, you are an even bigger fool that I already think you are.

Ah Shag-face, I think it is a bit more complicated than that. Trump promised those who supported him to stop them from being fuk'd over by every freakin' politician in Washington DC. What you do not see from your perch in the land down under is the constant screwing middle America getsatthe hands of our elected officials and political elite.

No I do get it. You're not alone in having Trump like figures inject themselves into politics, our hands are dirty there as well. But frustration with the ruling elite doesn't mean you throw the baby out with the bathwater and vote for the first incompetent dick that can mouth platitudes. 

Handing the keys to the kingdom to a failed corrupt real estate narcissist is just stupidity, there is no other word for it. 

I would be a lot more forgiving if he only got 1 vote in the 2020. But 74 million voted for him again. That's not frustration, that's pure incompetence. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, quod umbra said:

Then, in 4 years, he did the same to those disillusioned folks, despite promising he "understood them", was "on their side", and would "fight for them".

And, they STILL voted for him.  Them voting for him in 2016 is (somewhat) understandable.  I say "somewhat" because there was clear evidence of just what he is, going back decades.  Just read "Art of the Deal", and you know (from his own mouth) what a cheat and shyster he is.

Voting for him the second time places them firmly in the stoopid category.

7 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Only right wing economic ignoramuses with zero grasp of history think a BBA would work. How many times does the fallacy of right wing economic theory have to fuck up the world before people finally grasp that simple fact?

Keynesian economics are correct - the fact that politicians fuck them up is a separate issue.

• Like 2

Keynesian is flawed for one simple fact. It expects in good times for borrowed money spent in weaker times to be paid back. How is that working out?
And there is nothing wrong with a BBA. It forces our elected officials to make necessary choices rather than no holds barred spending.

Lastly, economic downturns are brought about when people have a lack of confidence in government. Thus they sit on their money. It becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. The difference between Trump's and Obama's economies was pretty simple. Obama kept saying low growth was 'The New Normal'. Trump kept saying things are gonna be great. Obama's economy lagged. Trump's boomed. Purely or mostly on messaging.

13 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Then, in 4 years, he did the same to those disillusioned folks, despite promising he "understood them", was "on their side", and would "fight for them".

And, they STILL voted for him.  Them voting for him in 2016 is (somewhat) understandable.  I say "somewhat" because there was clear evidence of just what he is, going back decades.  Just read "Art of the Deal", and you know (from his own mouth) what a cheat and shyster he is.

Voting for him the second time places them firmly in the stoopid category.

Myopic. Trump lost re-election because of pandemic.

Myopic. Trump lost re-election because of pandemic.

Don't worry. Unless he dies, you'll get a chance to vote for The Donald in 2024. He's SO-O fiscally responsible!

And you can send him money today. And tomorrow, for that matter.

- DSK

7 minutes ago, quod umbra said:

Obama's economy lagged. Trump's boomed. Purely or mostly on messaging.

No it didn't. I was on quite goods terms with your last trade envoy and without question the US economy was roaring when Obama  stepped down.

Trump was so fiscally astute he never bothered appointing one at all. Your National Governors Association did their level best to act as a quasi trade bloc in the interim with no federal representative at all. In the meanwhile, Korea and Sth Vietnam moved in like a shot and snapped up a shit ton of previous US trade. 

Trump was shockingly terrible at economics. Look at the TPP, the biggest trading bloc against China in decades and Trump pulled out because Obama started it.  

I rate the above as False.  

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, quod umbra said:

Keynesian is flawed for one simple fact. It expects in good times for borrowed money spent in weaker times to be paid back. How is that working out?
And there is nothing wrong with a BBA. It forces our elected officials to make necessary choices rather than no holds barred spending.

Lastly, economic downturns are brought about when people have a lack of confidence in government. Thus they sit on their money. It becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. The difference between Trump's and Obama's economies was pretty simple. Obama kept saying low growth was 'The New Normal'. Trump kept saying things are gonna be great. Obama's economy lagged. Trump's boomed. Purely or mostly on messaging.

No, it does not. Sorry for your confusion. 
2nd paragraph is just as wrong as the first. 

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, shaggybaxter said:
36 minutes ago, quod umbra said:

Obama's economy lagged. Trump's boomed. Purely or mostly on messaging.

No it didn't. I was on quite goods terms with your last trade envoy and without question the US economy was roaring when Obama  stepped down.

Trump was so fiscally astute he never bothered appointing one at all. Your National Governors Association did their level best to act as a quasi trade bloc in the interim with no federal representative at all. In the meanwhile, Korea and Sth Vietnam moved in like a shot and snapped up a shit ton of previous US trade. 

Trump was shockingly terrible at economics. Look at the TPP, the biggest trading bloc against China in decades and Trump pulled out because Obama started it.  

I rate the above as False.  

Quod is a Trumpalo, he lives on a strange planet where Obama's economy lagged and Trump is honest, and a conservative, and was about to work his magic to reduce the US deficit.

Oh and reveal his incredible wonderful health care plan, too. Then launch Infrastructure Week, bigly

- DSK

Just now, Steam Flyer said:

Quod is a Trumpalo, he lives on a strange planet where Obama's economy lagged and Trump is honest, and a conservative, and was about to work his magic to reduce the US deficit.

Oh and reveal his incredible wonderful health care plan, too. Then launch Infrastructure Week, bigly

- DSK

We’ve been listening to that bullshit since Reagan. It’s a large sovereign economy with its own currency. The deficit enables many things. He can read up on it. Could it get too large? Indeed. Is it? Not really

2 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

I love how 80 percent of the people here continue to ridicule and bash 50% of the American voting population as inept, stupid, brain dead or mentally unstable.....just because we voted against Hillary. You stupid muthafuckers ever consider the possibility.....that YOU are the fuking idiots? Seriously.....just imaginate yourselves some day that....(gasp).... you're wrong?.....

We don’t ridicule and bash we just know you were voting for an inept, stupid, brain dead and mentally unstable fuckwit that has done nothing except bankrupt every thing he has attached his name to.

Remind us again who the idiot is?

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

I love how 80 percent of the people here continue to ridicule and bash 50% of the American voting population as inept, stupid, brain dead or mentally unstable.....just because we voted against Hillary. You stupid muthafuckers ever consider the possibility.....that YOU are the fuking idiots? Seriously.....just imaginate yourselves some day that....(gasp).... you're wrong?.....

No, because you fucking idiots voted for Trump despite all the evidence that he was an incompetent corrupt fraud with major personality defects. Just like Vlad said.

• Like 2