Jump to content

Recommended Posts

The Congressional hearing where Trump testifies to the illegality of the election will be one for the ages. How does he get out of all the lies? 'I don't remember' will not work this time.

 

Trump Lashes Out at House Oversight, Says Donoghue Note Shows HE Was Protecting Vote from THEM

Source: Mediaite


By Caleb Howe Jul 31st, 2021, 12:17 pm 

The House Oversight and Reform Committee has obtained handwritten notes from former acting AG Richard Donoghue that indicated ex-president Donald Trump was pressuring the DOJ to say the 2020 election was corrupt, it was reported on Friday. 

Oversight Chairwoman Rep. Carolyn Maloney says the Committee is investigating, and that the notes show that Trump “directly instructed our nation’s top law enforcement agency to take steps to overturn a free and fair election in the final days of his presidency.” 

Trump has now released his own relatively brief statement claiming that, actually, the notes prove he was trying to protect the election and they are the ones who were glue. 

“The corrupt and highly partisan House Democrats who run the House Oversight Committee yesterday released documents—including court filings dealing with the rigged election of 2020—that they dishonestly described as attempting to overturn the election,” the statement sent by email on Saturday begins. 

-snip- 
 
Trump-Statement.jpg
Link to post
Share on other sites

Sometimes you'd wish that we were a third world country so his fat ass could be take out and shot to end the incessant squealing.

  • Like 9
Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

The Congressional hearing where Trump testifies to the illegality of the election will be one for the ages. How does he get out of all the lies? 'I don't remember' will not work this time.

 

Trump Lashes Out at House Oversight, Says Donoghue Note Shows HE Was Protecting Vote from THEM

Source: Mediaite


By Caleb Howe Jul 31st, 2021, 12:17 pm 

The House Oversight and Reform Committee has obtained handwritten notes from former acting AG Richard Donoghue that indicated ex-president Donald Trump was pressuring the DOJ to say the 2020 election was corrupt, it was reported on Friday. 

Oversight Chairwoman Rep. Carolyn Maloney says the Committee is investigating, and that the notes show that Trump “directly instructed our nation’s top law enforcement agency to take steps to overturn a free and fair election in the final days of his presidency.” 

Trump has now released his own relatively brief statement claiming that, actually, the notes prove he was trying to protect the election and they are the ones who were glue. 

“The corrupt and highly partisan House Democrats who run the House Oversight Committee yesterday released documents—including court filings dealing with the rigged election of 2020—that they dishonestly described as attempting to overturn the election,” the statement sent by email on Saturday begins. 

-snip- 
 
Trump-Statement.jpg

The Second Coming of the Big Lie.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Blue Crab said:

The Second Coming of the Big Lie.

Getting another fund raising grift in before the elk finally start to realise they have been had,  bigly.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Navig8tor said:

Getting another fund raising grift in before the elk finally start to realise they have been had,  bigly.

They will never realize....well, possibly almost dying from covid seems to help a few, but they would probably still  vote for him in 2024.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Interesting disclaimer at the bottom. 

2F9345FD-2DE4-4700-B43F-99343AABBB6D.png

Looks like he doesn't want to be put in the position of having to share. Paid for by Save America JFC, a joint fundraising committee of Save America and Make America Great Again PAC. Not authorized by any candidate or candidate’s committee. donaldjtrump.com

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, badlatitude said:

The Congressional hearing where Trump testifies to the illegality of the election will be one for the ages. How does he get out of all the lies? 'I don't remember' will not work this time.

 

Trump Lashes Out at House Oversight, Says Donoghue Note Shows HE Was Protecting Vote from THEM

Source: Mediaite


By Caleb Howe Jul 31st, 2021, 12:17 pm 

The House Oversight and Reform Committee has obtained handwritten notes from former acting AG Richard Donoghue that indicated ex-president Donald Trump was pressuring the DOJ to say the 2020 election was corrupt, it was reported on Friday. 

Oversight Chairwoman Rep. Carolyn Maloney says the Committee is investigating, and that the notes show that Trump “directly instructed our nation’s top law enforcement agency to take steps to overturn a free and fair election in the final days of his presidency.” 

Trump has now released his own relatively brief statement claiming that, actually, the notes prove he was trying to protect the election and they are the ones who were glue. 

“The corrupt and highly partisan House Democrats who run the House Oversight Committee yesterday released documents—including court filings dealing with the rigged election of 2020—that they dishonestly described as attempting to overturn the election,” the statement sent by email on Saturday begins. 

-snip- 
 
Trump-Statement.jpg

Apparently for at least a few fleeting minutes, TFG thought that he was not only POTUS, but USAG.....

Maybe next he'll tell us that he's a Unicorn that farts sparkles and rainbows.

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Navig8tor said:

Getting another fund raising grift in before the elk finally start to realise they have been had,  bigly.

The true Elk will never, ever admit that. EVER.

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Interesting disclaimer at the bottom. 

2F9345FD-2DE4-4700-B43F-99343AABBB6D.png

 Just fleecing the sheep properly. As long as he's not an offical candidate he can run a PAC and pocket the money. The moment he begins to collect money as a candidate a new batch of laws kick in. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

Maybe next he'll tell us that he's a Unicorn that farts sparkles and rainbows.

I hope he times that with the announcement that he's running in 2024, 2028, 2032,...

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bridhb said:
1 hour ago, Navig8tor said:

Getting another fund raising grift in before the elk finally start to realise they have been had,  bigly.

They will never realize....well, possibly almost dying from covid seems to help a few, but they would probably still  vote for him in 2024.

Of course they will.

Because President Trump is a goddam crook, and a liar, and he's a terrible President even though he got more done in his first six months than any other President. But the goddam Democrats will nominate the ONE CANDIDATE that is worse!

- DSK

Link to post
Share on other sites

So Giuliani says "throw me in jail, God will judge the people who do", I'm totally cool with taking that chance and Meadows says Trump is meeting with his "cabinet" in Bedminster. 

Venom needs a towel.

Link to post
Share on other sites

SF said above.....

"Of course they will.

Because President Trump is a goddam crook, and a liar, and he's a terrible President even though he got more done in his first six months than any other President. But the goddam Democrats will nominate the ONE CANDIDATE that is worse!

- DSK"

Funny stuff Steamer.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

TFG is fucking demented.

Plain & simple.

Agreed. 
 

I get that he is mentally ill. That is abundantly clear. What surprises me is how contagious this mental illness seems to be.
 

It’s like a shared psychosis. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mrleft8 said:

Apparently for at least a few fleeting minutes, TFG thought that he was not only POTUS, but USAG.....

Maybe next he'll tell us that he's a Unicorn that farts sparkles and rainbows.

If he is a unicorn that farts rainbows, I might have to support him.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, roundthebuoys said:

So Giuliani says "throw me in jail, God will judge the people who do", I'm totally cool with taking that chance and Meadows says Trump is meeting with his "cabinet" in Bedminster. 

Venom needs a towel.

If God is the final judge, Giuliani and Trump, and a bunch of other guys are truly screwed.

(Venom needs a bib, and a nurse)

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, badlatitude said:

The Congressional hearing where Trump testifies to the illegality of the election will be one for the ages. How does he get out of all the lies? 'I don't remember' will not work this time.

 

Trump Lashes Out at House Oversight, Says Donoghue Note Shows HE Was Protecting Vote from THEM

Source: Mediaite


By Caleb Howe Jul 31st, 2021, 12:17 pm 

The House Oversight and Reform Committee has obtained handwritten notes from former acting AG Richard Donoghue that indicated ex-president Donald Trump was pressuring the DOJ to say the 2020 election was corrupt, it was reported on Friday. 

Oversight Chairwoman Rep. Carolyn Maloney says the Committee is investigating, and that the notes show that Trump “directly instructed our nation’s top law enforcement agency to take steps to overturn a free and fair election in the final days of his presidency.” 

Trump has now released his own relatively brief statement claiming that, actually, the notes prove he was trying to protect the election and they are the ones who were glue. 

“The corrupt and highly partisan House Democrats who run the House Oversight Committee yesterday released documents—including court filings dealing with the rigged election of 2020—that they dishonestly described as attempting to overturn the election,” the statement sent by email on Saturday begins. 

-snip- 
 
Trump-Statement.jpg

Does see feel that identifying himself as 45th Prez, he adds gravitas to what follows ... or is he just afraid people are forgetting he existed?

Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Bristol-Cruiser said:

Does see feel that identifying himself as 45th Prez, he adds gravitas to what follows ... or is he just afraid people are forgetting he existed?

He knows only too well that once people start to forget, the entire charade collapses. I'm not an expert, but I can't see him mattering at all in 3 years.  He has picked up a lot of money, I just read his pac picked up $82 million, I hope he has to use that money for lawyers. That's a proper irony for the end of him.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

He knows only too well that once people start to forget, the entire charade collapses. I'm not an expert, but I can't see him mattering at all in 3 years.  He has picked up a lot of money, I just read his pac picked up $82 million, I hope he has to use that money for lawyers. That's a proper irony for the end of him.

Hopefully most of it Confederate money, and therefore worthless.

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Good. They can use it for his funeral pyre.

After taxes they'll be asking for donations to light the fire, and the wood to light the fat fucker up, once the lard starts dripping the rest will take care of itself.

I'm sure a few Magas will donate gas it seems like the right thing to do.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Where TF was he for the past 4 1/2 years?

Sitting on a very uncomfortable fence.  Hope he has lacerations on his sorry ass.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Navig8tor said:

I'm sure a few Magas will donate gas it seems like the right thing to do.

Those MAGA Texan oil "men" who put money before country have plenty.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Bristol-Cruiser said:

Does see feel that identifying himself as 45th Prez, he adds gravitas to what follows ... or is he just afraid people are forgetting he existed?

His ego can't handle losing so he has to live in the past.

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Melibob said:

He has to maintain the "defrauded" election line. He crossed the Rubicon on 1/6

He's been conning rubes since well before 01/06/21

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

Where TF was he for the past 4 1/2 years?

Not a Boehner fan by any means, but it seems he had a literal Come to Jesus moment when he met the Pope and walked away from it all.  There are the McCain's and Liz Cheneys who are too far right for my taste but they don't seem like the complete QAnon psychopaths who own the R's now.  He's one of those, I think.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

The grift continues.  He's even got name-branded “Trump Ice” water.

His campaign is over. But Trump’s political groups are still spending donor money at his properties.

Save America, the leadership PAC where former president Donald Trump is asking loyalists to direct their political contributions, paid for lodging about two dozen times in the first six months of 2021.

Nine of those times, the payments went to properties owned by the former president, according to a filing made public on Saturday. All told, the PAC sent at least $68,000 to the Trump Hotel Collection, showing how the real estate mogul — long after ending his presidential campaign and leaving office — continues to use donor money at his own properties.

Make America Great Again PAC, a repurposed campaign account, spent about $200,000 on office and restaurant space in Trump Tower, according to its filing for the first half of the year. Trump Victory, a joint fundraising committee for the Trump campaign and the Republican National Committee, separately has spent $2,200 at Trump properties so far this year, according to a filing by that committee. And a Trump-backed PAC overseen by Corey Lewandowski, his 2016 campaign manager, paid $21,810 to rent space at the Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, N.J., it reported on Saturday.

These are small sums compared with the kind of spending Trump did at his properties on the campaign trail and as president. But they stand out because of the relatively little spending Trump has done from his post-presidency war chest. His Save America PAC spent little more than $3 million in the first half of the year, while raking in $62 million — part of a haul that left him with a political war chest of $102 million.

Since Trump entered the presidential race in June 2015, he has used his political campaigns and associated committees to pump more than $19 million into his own businesses, according to a Washington Post analysis of federal campaign-finance records.

The practice began during his 2016 run, when Trump’s campaign paid his businesses about $12.5 million — transforming donors’ political contributions into private revenue for his businesses. Trump billed his own campaign to fly himself on his Boeing 757 jet, to rent office space in Trump Tower and to hold events at Trump golf clubs. His name-branded “Trump Ice” water even showed up on the campaign’s tab.

In 2020, Trump’s political operation spent about $6.7 million at Trump Organization properties. The figure was lower than in 2016 in part because Trump was traveling to campaign stops on Air Force One, so he no longer paid himself for air travel. The payments continued even after Trump’s defeat in the 2020 election. Campaign filings show that Trump’s campaign still paid Trump Tower more than $40,000 in rent in December 2016, after the race had already been decided.

As president, Trump repeatedly visited his own properties — for weekend and summer getaways, for lavish political fundraisers and for official summits with foreign leaders. These visits required Secret Service agents and other government officials to stay at the properties alongside Trump, and Trump’s businesses billed the government for their rooms, as well as for food, flowers and water served during official meetings.

In all, the U.S. government paid Trump’s businesses more than $2.5 million during his presidency, according to government records obtained by The Washington Post. That was an unprecedented amount of taxpayer money directed into the private business of a sitting president.

Trump has continued to bill the U.S. government even during his post-presidency, by charging the Secret Service for rooms they’ve used while protecting him at his Mar-a-Lago Club in Palm Beach, Fla., and at his golf club in Bedminster. The government has paid Trump at least $72,000 this way since he left office, according to receipts obtained by The Post. There is no rule against Trump charging the government for these rooms, allowing him to continue the practice indefinitely.

Trump still owns his businesses and can draw profits from them. He could control them if he wanted, though he has left them in a trust. Trump’s longtime chief financial officer, Allen Weisselberg, previously shared control with Trump’s sons, but Weisselberg resigned his position at the trust after he was indicted on charges of grand larceny and tax fraud in New York this summer. Two Trump corporate entities were indicted at the same time. Prosecutors said that Weisselberg and other unnamed leaders at the company conspired to evade taxes by concealing a portion of Trump executives’ pay from the IRS.

The prosecutors who brought those charges — Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus R. Vance Jr. (D) and New York Attorney General Letitia James (D) — have said they are still investigating the Trump Organization. Trump himself has not been accused of any wrongdoing.

So far in 2021, Trump’s properties have been paid about $348,000 by other Republican campaign groups, according to an analysis by ProPublica.

That list has included a number of GOP candidates who — while seeking Trump’s support in GOP primaries — have held events at Trump’s properties. Ohio’s Josh Mandel (R), running for the U.S. Senate, has spent about $31,000 at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Club in Palm Beach, and rival Alabama candidates Lynda Blanchard and Mo Brooks, also running for the Senate, have both spent money there as well. The biggest spender was the Republican National Committee, which spent $175,000 to host a dinner at Mar-a-Lagoduring a donor retreat that was largely held at another Palm Beach property.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I see no problems if the Secret Service decided to rent less palatial quarters while protecting Turnip. A Motel 6 in Kansas would be a good choice.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

Agreed. 
 

I get that he is mentally ill. That is abundantly clear. What surprises me is how contagious this mental illness seems to be.
 

It’s like a shared psychosis. 

Great analogy.  I hadn't thought of that angle before.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm of two minds on bringing in TFG under subpoena to testify in front of the 1/6 committee.  On one hand, he absolutely needs to be held to account for his actions that day and the months leading up to the election.  But otoh, I hate giving him a platform with which he could spread his BS even further.  I don't see that anything negative or damaging to him that comes out of this hearing is going to sway the diehard faithful who suffer his shared psychosis.  

If the 1/6 committee doesn't result in a criminal trial and conviction and ultimately him ending up in jail - then I think it will ultimately be judged a failure.  If he is brought before the committee, I would hope they would make it a closed door session so as not to further inflame any thoughts of insurrection.  OTOH, maybe an open hearing with him looking guilty as fuck would be a good catharsis for America.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

I'm of two minds on bringing in TFG under subpoena to testify in front of the 1/6 committee.  On one hand, he absolutely needs to be held to account for his actions that day and the months leading up to the election.  But otoh, I hate giving him a platform with which he could spread his BS even further.  I don't see that anything negative or damaging to him that comes out of this hearing is going to sway the diehard faithful who suffer his shared psychosis.  

If the 1/6 committee doesn't result in a criminal trial and conviction and ultimately him ending up in jail - then I think it will ultimately be judged a failure.  If he is brought before the committee, I would hope they would make it a closed door session so as not to further inflame any thoughts of insurrection.  OTOH, maybe an open hearing with him looking guilty as fuck would be a good catharsis for America.  

With the added charges of lying to congress under oath, which is a given

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, roundthebuoys said:

With the added charges of lying to congress under oath, which is a given

I'm sure his lawyers would object to such an indignity as asking him to speak the truth. Hell, his answers to some of Mueller's written questions were enough to establish lying under oath.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't get your hopes up high about 1/6 subpoenas of Shitstain. Congress has strong subpoena power when it furthers a valid legislative purpose (Quinn v. United States). Its subpoena power for righting wrongs is pretty weak and slow.

I don't think Shitstain is going to be forced to testify. But I do think his tax returns will be handed over to Congress. Shitstain v Mazur was about enforcing a subpoena from the Shitstain administration. However, Biden's Justice Department has OK'd their release. All Congress has to do is ask nicely, no subpoena necessary.

https://www.reuters.com/legal/government/trump-urged-justice-dept-overturn-vote-results-house-panel-chair-2021-07-30/

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

Don't get your hopes up high about 1/6 subpoenas of Shitstain. Congress has strong subpoena power when it furthers a valid legislative purpose (Quinn v. United States). Its subpoena power for righting wrongs is pretty weak and slow.

I don't think Shitstain is going to be forced to testify. But I do think his tax returns will be handed over to Congress. Shitstain v Mazur was about enforcing a subpoena from the Shitstain administration. However, Biden's Justice Department has OK'd their release. All Congress has to do is ask nicely, no subpoena necessary.

https://www.reuters.com/legal/government/trump-urged-justice-dept-overturn-vote-results-house-panel-chair-2021-07-30/

Dunno.  I would think avalid legislative purpose would include holding a corrupt former prez to account and show that no one is above the law and maybe prevent something like this from ever happening again.

Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

Dunno.  I would think avalid legislative purpose would include holding a corrupt former prez to account and show that no one is above the law and maybe prevent something like this from ever happening again.

No, that's law enforcement. Congress has oversight, only an implied power in the big C. The argument for oversight was basically like dude, it's fukin' obvious. But oversight isn't legislation either which is the standard the Supremes have required.

I do think they'll subpoena Shitstain but I think he'll look upon that invitation with all of the enthusiasm that Cleopatra held for Octavian's invitation after the Battle of Actium to come back to Rome with him for a little parade. Cleopatra litigated that invitation as well. But I think she'd read what her ex-boyfriend Caesar did to Vercingetorix and chose the quicker route.

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

Dunno.  I would think avalid legislative purpose would include holding a corrupt former prez to account and show that no one is above the law and maybe prevent something like this from ever happening again.

They could have, the senate could have convicted him. There’s not much else the house can do.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, inneedofadvice said:

TFG is never going to jail. Get over that idea. If there was a chance of that, he’d already be there. He’s a criminal to the core but he’ll never spend a day in a cell. 

He may go to Jail.... But only to visit his son, his daughter, and his son-in- law......

NAH! What am I thinking!? He wouldn't be seen in the same state as them unless they were in Starke, Or Rahway.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

He may go to Jail.... But only to visit his son, his daughter, and his son-in- law......

NAH! What am I thinking!? He wouldn't be seen in the same state as them unless they were in Starke, Or Rahway.

If he got a sniff of a thought that Ivanka would be waiting there naked, he would go anywhere.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, roundthebuoys said:

I don't know, insurrection is too esoteric, especially for 37% of the country, to count on.  But tax evasion gets everyone.  That will be the one. 

It got Spiro Agnew. Well, they let him plea bargain down to tax evasion and slide on criminal conspiracy, bribery and extortion.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/31/2021 at 2:07 PM, Bus Driver said:

Interesting disclaimer at the bottom. 

2F9345FD-2DE4-4700-B43F-99343AABBB6D.png

Check the last line. 

He has finally been bitch-slapped by his money-grubbers to recognize that he can't declare himself a candidate if he wants to control the grift and continue to keep the donations from all those MAGAs for himself.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Burning Man said:

Dunno.  I would think avalid legislative purpose would include holding a corrupt former prez to account and show that no one is above the law and maybe prevent something like this from ever happening again.

The good citizens of Mexico are voting on a referendum on this issue this right now:  Can a former president be investigated, tried and punished for past crimes.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Left Shift said:

The good citizens of Mexico are voting on a referendum on this issue this right now:  Can a former president be investigated, tried and punished for past crimes. 

Yeah, you can bet that @El Mariachi knows all about this and is following it closely. 

Can't wait for him to fill us in. 

hahahahahahahahahha 

Link to post
Share on other sites

‘A one-man scam Pac’: Trump’s money hustling tricks prompt fresh scrutiny

“Donald Trump is a one-man scam Pac,” said Paul S Ryan, vice-president of policy and litigation with Common Cause. “Bait-and-switch is among his favorite fundraising tactics,” Ryan stressed, noting that Trump’s Save America Pac told “supporters he needed money to challenge the result of an election he clearly lost”, and then wound up not spending any on litigation last year.

“Now he’s at it again, with frivolous lawsuits filed [in July] against Facebook, Twitter and Google, accompanied by fundraising appeals,” Ryan added. “This time he’s got the unlimited dark money group America First Policy Institute in on the racket.”

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

Yeah, you can bet that @El Mariachi knows all about this and is following it closely. 

Can't wait for him to fill us in. 

hahahahahahahahahha 

Every former Mexican prezzy since the '30's should be investigated. You think OUR politicians are corrupt lying pieces of shit? They're complete amateurs compared to the polis on this side of the Tortilla Curtain....

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, hobie1616 said:

‘A one-man scam Pac’: Trump’s money hustling tricks prompt fresh scrutiny

“Donald Trump is a one-man scam Pac,” said Paul S Ryan, vice-president of policy and litigation with Common Cause. “Bait-and-switch is among his favorite fundraising tactics,” Ryan stressed, noting that Trump’s Save America Pac told “supporters he needed money to challenge the result of an election he clearly lost”, and then wound up not spending any on litigation last year.

“Now he’s at it again, with frivolous lawsuits filed [in July] against Facebook, Twitter and Google, accompanied by fundraising appeals,” Ryan added. “This time he’s got the unlimited dark money group America First Policy Institute in on the racket.”

 I keep saying this guy will go down in history as the greatest con man of all time. And he did it by being himself. 

movieposter.jpg

  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Mark K said:

 I keep saying this guy will go down in history as the greatest con man of all time. And he did it by being himself. 

movieposter.jpg

  

That’s just the way the fellas operate in his neck of the woods. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

"Did Nazi this coming."

610b86783b0000248fecdfee.png.jpeg.6d526a458fb287f5e0f26fcc8a263091.jpeg

People Think There’s Something ‘ThirdReich’ About Trump’s New Cards For Supporters

Donald Trump is offering his supporters the chance to prove their devotion to him by carrying cards in honor of the twice-impeached former president.

And critics think there’s something familiar about the designs.

In a fundraising email sent out Wednesday, Trump’s Save America PAC asked Trump’s fans to select their favorite of four.

One misspelled the word “official” as “offical.”

“We’re about to launch our Official Trump Cards, which will be reserved for President Trump’s STRONGEST supporters, and we have some very exciting news to share with you,” read the email.

Trump himself thought the cards were “BEAUTIFUL” and wanted the American people to decide which one they preferred, because “they ALWAYS know best!” according to the email.

It’s not clear which card carriers will receive.

But people who clicked on the image of the cards were redirected to a donations page and asked to contribute at least $50 to the political action committee.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...