20 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Soon to be dead?

Colorado woman who won't get vaccinated denied transplant

At least she self-triaged herself out of the line.

Sure, that means the kidney will go to somebody who is an actual productive member of society instead of a regressive dumbass. There is no shortage of people who need transplants, so triage is unfortunately necessary.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

- DSK

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Depends.  I live in a little redneck town in North Florida that is Trump and DeathSentence country. A year and a half ago, folks around here thought the virus was a hoax meant to damage Him. They thou

These dumb fuckers are like "I'm going on a vent. Pray for a miracle " Bitch, the miracle was the vaccine you refused 

Posted Images

Heard on the radio that a fairly high percentage of the general population, and many Medical Practitioners, believe that Covid will be around for along time, because of the huge volume of dead dumbshits in the US who refuse the shot, plus the  continuously mutating virus. I certainly believe this, and it might be time to seriously consider GTFO of Dodge....

• Like 2
27 minutes ago, billy backstay said:

Heard on the radio that a fairly high percentage of the general population, and many Medical Practitioners, believe that Covid will be around for along time, because of the huge volume of dead dumbshits in the US who refuse the shot, plus the  continuously mutating virus. I certainly believe this, and it might be time to seriously consider GTFO of Dodge....

Where to?  Unless you are a billionaire building an earth ship on an island in Fiji, there aren't many places to go where you can be completely isolated.

20 minutes ago, Rain Man said:

Where to?  Unless you are a billionaire building an earth ship on an island in Fiji, there aren't many places to go where you can be completely isolated.

Dunno, but there are places to go that don't cost a fortune, where the people are not all dumbshits, and RWNJ's who will follow their Countries scientifically proven vaccine recommendations, whether mandated or not.  

37 minutes ago, billy backstay said:

Dunno, but there are places to go that don't cost a fortune, where the people are not all dumbshits, and RWNJ's who will follow their Countries scientifically proven vaccine recommendations, whether mandated or not.  

Here are the top 6 - I think Portugal meets the criteria:

image.png.594f7067153db974baa751facae2353b.png

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Rain Man said:

It should be noted that if you are vaccinated there’s no need to isolate.

40 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

There may be, because the vaccines are not 100% effective, and the protection from the vaccines does not last forever. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Rain Man said:

There may be, because the vaccines are not 100% effective, and the protection from the vaccines does not last forever. 

I may be wrong, but on initial surmisal, I think Gator may have been going purple on ya.

Just now, Willin' said:

I may be wrong, but on initial surmisal, I think Gator may have been going purple on ya.

You are wrong.  He's been spouting misinformation for some time.

1 minute ago, Cal20sailor said:

You are wrong.  He's been spouting misinformation for some time.

OK, never mind!

1 hour ago, Rain Man said:

Here are the top 6 - I think Portugal meets the criteria:

image.png.594f7067153db974baa751facae2353b.png

We are very keen on vistiting Portugal next Spring or Summer.  Also want to go back to Italy, Croatia and Greece.

57 minutes ago, Willin' said:

The facte that 'Gatore' no longuere existes, in hisse originalle configurratione, or pearsonage, plesae surmize at youre owen risk............         juste sayeng, he ainte hime..............                    :)

Just now, Snaggletooth said:

The facte that 'Gatore' no longuere existes, in hisse originalle configurratione, or pearsonage, plesae surmize at youre owen risk............         juste sayeng, he ainte hime..............                    :)

We have a sheep in wolf's clothing here? I missed the heyday of Gator, so I'm not good at spotting that particular sock.

19 minutes ago, Snaggletooth said:

Againe, labelle at youre owen riske, butte it ainte hime...........                  :)

The only way you'd know that for sure is if you were posting as Fakenews.  If so, Bravo!

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

The only way you'd know that for sure is if you were posting as Fakenews.  If so, Bravo!

He's Bravo also? Now I'm really confused.

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, Snaggletooth said:

s-l1600.jpg

Ime am notte Fackeniewes............                       :)

That's quite the package. Does he have his lunch in there?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Fakenews said:

Not true!  As the vaccine mutates into new variants, we are no longer protected by previous vaccines.  And with so many dead dumbshit's refusing vaccines, this will go on for years, and why should we want to put up with that, when we can move to an affordable Country (Portugal) outside the US, where the majority of the people, are NOT dead dumbshit wannabes, and RWNJ's?

Fully vaccinated people are right now carrying the Delta variant and infecting others, even though they may asymptomatic, and having no symptoms....

Wife's BFF was fully vaccinated and hiding out at her daughters house in Dallas. She had no contact with anyone but her daughter, never went shopping, or anywhere, just stayed home.  She had to go to a walk-in clinic for an unrelated health issue, and she caught the Delta variant, and spent a week in Hospital, on oxygen.  

So you are totally wrong, when you say "that if you are vaccinated there’s no need to isolate."

That's Fake News from a sock puppet of the same name....

10 minutes ago, billy backstay said:

Not true!  As the vaccine mutates into new variants, we are no longer protected by previous vaccines.  And with so many dead dumbshit's refusing vaccines, this will go on for years, and why should we want to put up with that, when we can move to an affordable Country (Portugal) outside the US, where the majority of the people, are NOT dead dumbshit wannabes, and RWNJ's?

Fully vaccinated people are right now carrying the Delta variant and infecting others, even though they may asymptomatic, and having no symptoms....

Wife's BFF was fully vaccinated and hiding out at her daughters house in Dallas. She had no contact with anyone but her daughter, never went shopping, or anywhere, just stayed home.  She had to go to a walk-in clinic for an unrelated health issue, and she caught the Delta variant, and spent a week in Hospital, on oxygen.  

So you are totally wrong, when you say "that if you are vaccinated there’s no need to isolate."

You might as well scream into a bucket. He truly believes he knows what he’s talking about. Which makes him dangerous. 

5 hours ago, billy backstay said:

That makes it a lot simpler.

Practically anywhere but the USA & Brazil in fact.

33 minutes ago, billy backstay said:

That’s unmitigated nonsense. You’ should definitely isolate though.  The rest of us vaxed live unfettered by Covid

17 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

You might as well scream into a bucket. He truly believes he knows what he’s talking about. Which makes him dangerous. 

Yes, I should not be wasting time or keystrokes, on RWNJ's, soon to become dead dumbshit's!

The sad, and sick silver lining is that Darwin is going to weed out a whole lot of these folks, when they die from Covid.  

I will not shed a tear, because their irresponsible behavior has threatened all of us who have complied with science and got fully vaccinated. 

I don't think we can get a Moderna booster until December, and we are flying to Chucktown, SC in November.  Masks and social distancing will rule the day....

1 minute ago, Fakenews said:

That’s unmitigated nonsense.

Bullshit, you are the one spouting that, and off to ignore you go now, areshole!!

7 minutes ago, billy backstay said:

Bullshit, you are the one spouting that, and off to ignore you go now, areshole!!

Don’t live in fear.  If you’re vaxed (barring some type of egregious comorbidity) you are safe anywhere.  

6 minutes ago, The_Real_XYZ said:

Now allen west has it and is going to be hospitalized, unvaccinated.  Some of these higher profile morons need to die as a lesson for the rest.

The more of them the merrier

• Like 1
1 minute ago, jerseyguy said:

The more of them the merrier

I don't think any big name RWNJs have died.  Cain is probably the biggest.  If trump had died we'd probably be at 90%+ vac rates now.  The doctors who saved him should be shot.

4 hours ago, Fakenews said:

That’s unmitigated nonsense. You’ should definitely isolate though.  The rest of us vaxed live unfettered by Covid

With that post you descended from irritating to dangerously stupid.

9 hours ago, Fakenews said:

Don’t live in fear.  If you’re vaxed (barring some type of egregious comorbidity) you are safe anywhere.  

"Fully vaccinated people with Delta variant breakthrough infections can spread the virus to others. However, vaccinated people appear to spread the virus for a shorter time: "

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/variants/delta-variant.html

1 hour ago, learningJ24 said:

"Fully vaccinated people with Delta variant breakthrough infections can spread the virus to others. However, vaccinated people appear to spread the virus for a shorter time: "

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/variants/delta-variant.html

Well this is a conundrum, I can either believe the CDC or Fakenews.  Eenie, Meenie, Minee, Moe.  I'll go with the group that doesn't cry itself to sleep over two, soon to be three losses this season.

Snaggs could be correct about FakeNews because Gator wasn't a an expert about anything.

However, as someone mentioned earlier, I recall a convo where FN was nailed to the FL goal posts and left there to die. 

11 hours ago, The_Real_XYZ said:

I don't think any big name RWNJs have died.  Cain is probably the biggest.  If trump had died we'd probably be at 90%+ vac rates now.  The doctors who saved him should be shot.

No big names yet. As oncologists are wont to say with respect to prostate cancer, watchful waiting. 

14 minutes ago, jerseyguy said:

No big names yet. As oncologists are wont to say with respect to prostate cancer, watchful waiting. 

"Big name" people tend to be able to afford medical care that is not available to most of us and most likely have a higher survival rate.  Remember the dozen doctors standing around at Trump's hospitalization "press" conference?

• Like 1
On 10/8/2021 at 9:35 AM, Steam Flyer said:

Sure, that means the kidney will go to somebody who is an actual productive member of society instead of a regressive dumbass. There is no shortage of people who need transplants, so triage is unfortunately necessary.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

- DSK

Because of her religious beliefs due to using this unborn fetal tissue ? 

Thought the J&J vaccine was different and she could’ve taken that one instead. 

• Like 1

Dumbshits, do not read or click on the link.  You will catch cooties.

French study of over 22m people finds vaccines cut severe Covid risk by 90%

Vaccination reduces the risk of dying or being hospitalised with Covid-19 by 90%, a French study of 22.6 million people over the age of 50 has found.

The research published on Monday also found that vaccines appear to protect against the worst effects of the most prevalent virus strain, the Delta variant.

“This means that those who are vaccinated are nine times less at risk of being hospitalised or dying from Covid-19 than those who have not been vaccinated,” the epidemiologist Mahmoud Zureik, who oversaw the research, told Agence France-Presse.

The study – the largest of its kind so far – was carried out by Epi-Phare a scientific group set up by France’s health system, its national health insurance fund, l’Assurance Maladie (CNAM), and the country’s ANSM medicines agency.

One in six most critically ill NHS patients are unvaccinated pregnant women with Covid

Read more

Researchers compared 11.3 million vaccinated over-50s with the same number of unvaccinated from the same age group between 27 December 2020, when vaccinations began in France, and 20 July this year.

They found “a reduction in the risk of hospitalisation superior to 90%” from the 14th day after the second dose and a similar reduction in the number of deaths from Covid-19. Similar findings have previously been published in Israel, the UK and the US.

The vaccines’ effectiveness in combatting the most serious symptoms of Covid did not diminish during the five-month period of the study, they said. The results were the same no matter whether the patient was given the Pfizer/BioNTech, Moderna or Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine.

It's become apparent that pushing the dumbshits to get vaxxed is just one more example of us interfering with Darwins work.

Smart people get vaxxed and live.

Dumbshits that don't are dying at a greatly increased rate. Like 10 fold.

Seems like natural selection to me.

It's the large volume of Dihydroxy monoxide that those constituents are dissolved in that does the damage.

Truly, a real dumbshit...

Texas Republican Allen West Goes On Anti-Vaccine Rant While Hospitalized With COVID-19

Texas Republican gubernatorial candidate and conspiracy theorist Allen West has spent the past couple of days going on a tirade against the COVID-19 vaccine ― all while being hospitalized with the coronavirus.

The unvaccinated former congressman tweeted on Sunday that he and his wife had received monoclonal antibody treatments at an emergency room in Dallas a day earlier. He said “the results were immediate,” although health care providers kept him at the hospital due to concerns over his COVID-19 pneumonia and low blood oxygen levels. His wife, who is vaccinated, was allowed to be discharged from the hospital and go home.

But despite benefiting from an intensive and likely expensive medical intervention by trained professionals ― one he may not have needed had he chosen to get vaccinated ― the right-wing figure went on Twitter to attack vaccines, which are based on years of research and proven to lessen the likelihood and severity of a COVID-19 infection.

“I can attest that, after this experience, I am even more dedicated to fighting against vaccine mandates,” West tweeted. “Instead of enriching the pockets of Big Pharma and corrupt bureaucrats and politicians, we should be advocating the monoclonal antibody infusion therapy.”

In fact, pharmaceutical giants like Regeneron and GlaxoSmithKline manufacture monoclonal antibody injections. The treatment is also expensive, while the government has made the vaccine free to the public to increase its accessibility.

On Monday, West continued his tirade from his hospital bed by accusing the federal government of “manipulative deception” and “running propaganda commercials” of families saying they wish their unvaccinated loved ones who died of COVID-19 would have agreed to get the shot.

He also endorsed unproven, often dangerous methods of “treating” COVID-19 ― such as by using the anti-parasitic drug ivermectin and the anti-malarial drug hydroxychloroquine. Despite West’s claims, neither drug has been proven to treat the virus.

West announced on Saturday that he and his wife had tested positive for COVID-19 and that he would likely be admitted to the hospital after his chest X-rays detected COVID-19 pneumonia. Before getting hospitalized, West acknowledged that he was taking hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin ― the very drugs he falsely claimed would help him combat a serious infection.

West was a congressman in Florida before becoming chair of the Texas Republican Party, a title he gave up a month before announcing in July that he would be challenging Republican Gov. Greg Abbott. Abbott is running for a third term and has been endorsed by Donald Trump.

West, a tea party favorite, rose in the GOP ranks by becoming a lightning rod for controversy, at one point accusing Democrats of having as many as 80 communists in their House caucus while he was a congressman. In Texas, he began attacking Republicans as well, calling the GOP speaker of the state House a “traitor” for working across the aisle. 

West also led a protest outside Abbott’s mansion over COVID-19 restrictions in October 2020, criticizing the governor’s executive orders that included a statewide mask mandate and lockdowns. Those restrictions are no longer in place ― in fact, Abbott signed an executive order on Monday that prohibits all COVID-19 vaccine mandates in the state.

3 minutes ago, hobie1616 said:

Truly, a real dumbshit...

Texas Republican Allen West Goes On Anti-Vaccine Rant While Hospitalized With COVID-19

Texas Republican gubernatorial candidate and conspiracy theorist Allen West has spent the past couple of days going on a tirade against the COVID-19 vaccine ― all while being hospitalized with the coronavirus.

The unvaccinated former congressman tweeted on Sunday that he and his wife had received monoclonal antibody treatments at an emergency room in Dallas a day earlier. He said “the results were immediate,” although health care providers kept him at the hospital due to concerns over his COVID-19 pneumonia and low blood oxygen levels. His wife, who is vaccinated, was allowed to be discharged from the hospital and go home.

But despite benefiting from an intensive and likely expensive medical intervention by trained professionals ― one he may not have needed had he chosen to get vaccinated ― the right-wing figure went on Twitter to attack vaccines, which are based on years of research and proven to lessen the likelihood and severity of a COVID-19 infection.

“I can attest that, after this experience, I am even more dedicated to fighting against vaccine mandates,” West tweeted. “Instead of enriching the pockets of Big Pharma and corrupt bureaucrats and politicians, we should be advocating the monoclonal antibody infusion therapy.”

In fact, pharmaceutical giants like Regeneron and GlaxoSmithKline manufacture monoclonal antibody injections. The treatment is also expensive, while the government has made the vaccine free to the public to increase its accessibility.

On Monday, West continued his tirade from his hospital bed by accusing the federal government of “manipulative deception” and “running propaganda commercials” of families saying they wish their unvaccinated loved ones who died of COVID-19 would have agreed to get the shot.

He also endorsed unproven, often dangerous methods of “treating” COVID-19 ― such as by using the anti-parasitic drug ivermectin and the anti-malarial drug hydroxychloroquine. Despite West’s claims, neither drug has been proven to treat the virus.

West announced on Saturday that he and his wife had tested positive for COVID-19 and that he would likely be admitted to the hospital after his chest X-rays detected COVID-19 pneumonia. Before getting hospitalized, West acknowledged that he was taking hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin ― the very drugs he falsely claimed would help him combat a serious infection.

West was a congressman in Florida before becoming chair of the Texas Republican Party, a title he gave up a month before announcing in July that he would be challenging Republican Gov. Greg Abbott. Abbott is running for a third term and has been endorsed by Donald Trump.

West, a tea party favorite, rose in the GOP ranks by becoming a lightning rod for controversy, at one point accusing Democrats of having as many as 80 communists in their House caucus while he was a congressman. In Texas, he began attacking Republicans as well, calling the GOP speaker of the state House a “traitor” for working across the aisle. 

West also led a protest outside Abbott’s mansion over COVID-19 restrictions in October 2020, criticizing the governor’s executive orders that included a statewide mask mandate and lockdowns. Those restrictions are no longer in place ― in fact, Abbott signed an executive order on Monday that prohibits all COVID-19 vaccine mandates in the state.

What an asshole.

"Let's fuck these guys and their $100 shots, and push for $5,000 treatments instead!"

• Like 2

Tucker to Antivax Rubes: No, Really, I'm One of You

The lady doth protest too much, methinks: Fox News host Tucker Carlson spent a portion of his show on Monday night reassuring his audience of gullible anti-vaxxers that he is “not pretending at all” to agree with them.

On the Monday edition of his show, the Daily Beast reported, Carlson urged viewers to take him at his word that he hasn’t been spreading lies, hoaxes, and wildly incorrect interpretations of epidemiological data on vaccines for “prestige or ratings.” Carlson added that he is “real” in his opposition to the employer vaccine mandates rolled out by Joe Biden’s administration.

Carlson took aim at Biden’s recent misstatement that Fox News requires all employees to get vaccinated for the novel coronavirus, which is only half-true.

“As a factual matter, what Joe Biden just said is completely untrue. It is a lie, period,” Carlson said during his show. “We can say that with authority since we work here.”

The truth isn’t much more flattering for the network, which regularly airs anti-vax propaganda. Fox is actually rolling out a stricter version of the Biden administration’s employer mandate—staff must be vaccinated or take daily coronavirus tests, whereas the feds are only requiring testing on a weekly basis for those who choose that route—and it already had a vaccine passport system in place. But sure, whatever.

Carlson added that the network was “alone among big media outlets” in defending “this country’s most basic civil liberties,” presumably referring to the right to maximize one’s chances of infecting others with a deadly disease.

“To cynical authoritarians like Joe Biden and the ghouls around him, like Susan Rice, that just can’t be genuine,” Carlson added, referring to one of Biden’s domestic policy advisors. “They assume the people you see on Fox News must be pretending, pretending for money or prestige or ratings or something else... But they are wrong. We are not pretending at all. It’s real.”

There is, of course, ample evidence to doubt Carlson’s authenticity.

For example, Carlson regularly spins up wild narratives about vaccinations based on flimsy evidence, including stuff he no doubt knows is wildly inaccurate, such as his claims that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System shows coronavirus vaccines are extremely dangerous (It shows the opposite—the thousands of deaths he keeps citing are probably mostly older people who died by sheer coincidence after getting vaccinated.) He won’t even clarify whether he’s received the vaccine himself.

Carlson has openly admitted he lies on TV. Politifact’s fact checkers have found that 87% of contested statements by him they reviewed were “Mostly False,” “False,” or “Pants on Fire,” for all that matters. While trash-talking the rest of the media serves as his daily meat and gristle, he’s well-known as one of the biggest gossips to media reporters.

The question of whether Carlson is really as ignorant as he pretends to be on TV is somewhat irrelevant, as vaccines are safe and effective, and the vast majority of people being hospitalized or dying of the novel coronavirus these days have not received one. 

• 2 weeks later...

The craazzzeee is strong in this one...

'I've lost my joy': Anti-vax Republican, who worked for the Trump campaign and embraced QAnon, says she has COVID-19

- Lauren Witzke was the 2020 GOP Senate nominee in Delaware.

- She ran against Democratic incumbent Sen. Chris Coons, winning 37.9% of the vote.

- She has suggested COVID-19 vaccines are part of a satanic plot.

A Delaware Republican who said coronavirus vaccines were part of a satanic plan to cause "mass death" is recovering from COVID-19, she announced Thursday, saying the illness had caused her to lose "all of my senses."

Lauren Witzke, a self-styled "Christian nationalist" who embraced QAnon and support from white supremacists, was the Delaware GOP's candidate for Senate in 2020, receiving 186,000 votes in her failed run against Democratic incumbent Sen. Chris Coons.

In a post on Gab, a social network popular with right-wing extremists, Witzke claimed she was "recovering from this insane bio-weapon called Covid." The 33-year-old, who has worked as a political commentator for the right-wing Christian conspiracy site TruNews, said she had decided not to tell anyone earlier so as not to alert "the shitlibs in the media."

"This bio-weapon is demonic," she wrote. "I've lost all of my senses and struggle with constant indifference, brain fog, and I've lost my joy."

In posts shared on her Telegram channel, Witzke blamed TruNews for making her aware of the infection, insisting that nasal swabs were ultimately responsible for her getting COVID-19. "I'm an idiot for submitting to their demands and getting tested," she wrote, "and yes I know I need a good husband in my life to keep me from making bad decisions."

She left the company in September.

Prior to her departure, Witzke attributed a June outbreak of COVID-19 among TruNews staff to a "demonic attack" for having hosted far-right provocateur Milo Yiannopoulos, a former Breitbart writer who now claims to be "ex-gay."

"I don't think it's any coincidence that the TruNews crew all got deathly ill, got very sick, right after they brought Milo on," she said, as reported by PinkNews.

Witzke currently works with Stew Peters, an online broadcaster who has repeatedly pushed false claims about vaccines. On his program, Witzke herself claimed that COVID-19 vaccinations were a "mass death scale injection" that would precede the end of the world.

Witzke's Senate run was likewise characterized by an open flirtation with extremists, the candidate, for example, tweeting thanks to white nationalist Nick Fuentes for supporting her campaign, The Daily Beast reported. She also shared racist attacks on Democratic Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Ilhan Omar.

In October, a supporter of Witzke's campaign was convicted of two felonies for pointing a gun at people who were protesting her campaign. The conviction, she maintained, was the product of an "anti-white, and anti-conservative system" that is "coming for us all."

Before running for office, Witzke worked on the Iowa campaign of former President Donald Trump.

1 hour ago, hobie1616 said:

A Delaware Republican who said coronavirus vaccines were part of a satanic plan to cause "mass death" is recovering from COVID-19, she announced Thursday, saying the illness had caused her to lose "all of my senses."

It would seem that she never had any sense to begin with.

• Like 1

I could put this in many of the stupid threads we have going. I have a family member, who has had 4 abortions, was a Mormon for a few years, is now a Trumper, loves guns, is a nurse, is an anti-vaxxer, just gave Covid to her ailing father, who died. Do you think she should still be allowed to provide "health" care? At what point does "Freedumb" become acknowledged as a mental health problem. 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Voyageur said:

I could put this in many of the stupid threads we have going. I have a family member, who has had 4 abortions, was a Mormon for a few years, is now a Trumper, loves guns, is a nurse, is an anti-vaxxer, just gave Covid to her ailing father, who died. Do you think she should still be allowed to provide "health" care? At what point does "Freedumb" become officially acknowledged as a mental health problem. 

Clarified.

But is stupidity a mental health problem?

17 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Clarified.

But is stupidity a mental health problem?

She might not be stupid, but she certainly has some bad wiring. Another human with Lucas electrics.

43 minutes ago, Voyageur said:

I could put this in many of the stupid threads we have going. I have a family member, who has had 4 abortions, was a Mormon for a few years, is now a Trumper, loves guns, is a nurse, is an anti-vaxxer, just gave Covid to her ailing father, who died. Do you think she should still be allowed to provide "health" care? At what point does "Freedumb" become acknowledged as a mental health problem. 

Question, was her ailing father vaccinated?  Also, she should be sterilized.  

2 hours ago, Ishmael said:

She might not be stupid, but she certainly has some bad wiring. Another human with Lucas electrics.

No - she's stupid.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Voyageur said:

To your question: No, she should not be allowed to provide health care.  She’s too ignorant.

Worse yet, when an antivaxxer survives the 'assassination  attempt' the crazies give him an even louder megaphone...

It's alright ma, I'm only dyin'!    

I guess the damage he's doing to his own kindred spirits should be some consolation, but for some reason, all I feel is pwned.

• Like 1

Getting our 6 month Moderna Boosters on Monday Yipee Kayay!!  Flying to Chucktown SC in a month, so happy to be prepared!!  No Dead Dumbshits, in this family!!  Except maybe two of my Trumpaloo younger brothers......

5 hours ago, Cal20sailor said:

Question, was her ailing father vaccinated?  Also, she should be sterilized.  

He was, she, the caretaker, was not. She got a bad wuflu. Four weeks later, papa is dead.

59 minutes ago, Willin' said:

Worse yet, when an antivaxxer survives the 'assassination  attempt' the crazies give him an even louder megaphone...

It's alright ma, I'm only dyin'!    

I guess the damage he's doing to his own kindred spirits should be some consolation, but for some reason, all I feel is pwned.

Exactly - he's been co-opted by Darwin to amplify his good work.

29 minutes ago, Voyageur said:

He was, she, the caretaker, was not. She got a bad wuflu. Four weeks later, papa is dead.

Did he have time to change his will?