Jump to content

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

The rest of us have lots of reasons to think it isn't true. Chum(p) is an anti-vax shill and will say anything, including obvious lies about the trials and results of the vaccines.

- DSK

 

Yes. But it's still an assumption you're making. We can't disprove his statement. It's possible that his doctor really did advise as Chum asserts. Without actual contrary evidence, I won't continue under the assumption that he's not telling the truth.

But that's just me.

3 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

His doctor is not necessarily a pediatrician, he/she/it could be another specialty.

witch_doctor.jpg

FTR: He did say it was his pediatrician.

But I'm not sure now what he said. Fakedoctor tried to challenge him and he seemed to deny saying what I thought he said. I asked for clarification and . . . crickets.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Depends.  I live in a little redneck town in North Florida that is Trump and DeathSentence country. A year and a half ago, folks around here thought the virus was a hoax meant to damage Him. They thou

These dumb fuckers are like "I'm going on a vent. Pray for a miracle " Bitch, the miracle was the vaccine you refused 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Danceswithoctopus said:

Yes. But it's still an assumption you're making. We can't disprove his statement. It's possible that his doctor really did advise as Chum asserts. Without actual contrary evidence, I won't continue under the assumption that he's not telling the truth.

But that's just me.

FTR: He did say it was his pediatrician.

But I'm not sure now what he said. Fakedoctor tried to challenge him and he seemed to deny saying what I thought he said. I asked for clarification and . . . crickets.

 

Well, since he's on ignore I only see what people quote. Makes no difference, if his pediatrician says not to vax, then he's as stupid as chum.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Danceswithoctopus said:

Yes. But it's still an assumption you're making. We can't disprove his statement. It's possible that his doctor really did advise as Chum asserts. Without actual contrary evidence, I won't continue under the assumption that he's not telling the truth.

But that's just me.

FTR: He did say it was his pediatrician.

But I'm not sure now what he said. Fakedoctor tried to challenge him and he seemed to deny saying what I thought he said. I asked for clarification and . . . crickets.

 

Nope, Chum(p) doesn't answer awkward questions.

That's why I concluded he's either literally a Russian troll-bot or a trumpalo shill. Most likely a trumpalo since this forum is probably not important enough to rate attention from the troll farms. But trumpalos lie reflexively about almost everything, they want to be like their idol.

- DSK

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, chum said:

You can be out to get me all you want, just leave my kids out of it.

Why do you people care? Do you have these kind of interventions with smokers? Drunks? Diabetics? What is it about this “vaccine” that makes you want to mandate it on strangers and their kids?

Your “vaccine” protects you, you and/or your doctor are ok with the safety and efficacy tests you’ve seen and based your decisions on, inject away! 

Was someone attacking your kids?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/3/2021 at 9:20 AM, SloopJonB said:

I've been saying since near the beginning that the true numbers will only be known after it's all over and the statisticians can come up with the numbers of "excess deaths" for the full term of the bug.

There have simply been too many errors and lies for current stats to be anything but an approximation.

One thing I feel certain of - the current reported death figures will be understated.

I don't think this will be too far off the mark.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/excess_deaths.htm

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, chum said:

Why do you people care? Do you have these kind of interventions with smokers? Drunks? Diabetics? What is it about this “vaccine” that makes you want to mandate it on strangers and their kids?

Your false analogy is weaksauce. Smoking, drinking and diabetes are not contagious conditions.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Things were general and then someone decided to introduce their kids.  

2 hours ago, chum said:

Not distracting, kids are not at any significant risk statistically, that’s the point. As a parent I have to analyze these risks when making decisions. 

Don't get you panties in a twist about your kids being part of the discussion if YOU were the one who brought them into it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, chum said:

This is what I said, easily found not far upthread for anyone who was interested in discussion and not just personal invective. 

Anyone with any reading retention could remember a short quote from an hour ago.

You really should take the advice of a witch doctor.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, chum said:

You can be out to get me all you want, just leave my kids out of it.

Why do you people care? Do you have these kind of interventions with smokers? Drunks? Diabetics? What is it about this “vaccine” that makes you want to mandate it on strangers and their kids?

Your “vaccine” protects you, you and/or your doctor are ok with the safety and efficacy tests you’ve seen and based your decisions on, inject away! 

Personally, I'm intrigued at the notion that a licensed pediatrician would recommend against vaccinating kids.

Smokers, drunks, and diabetics don't have communicable diseases. I don't tolerate smokers who do so in range of others who might inhale their second-hand smoke, especially children. So I think the answer to that question is yes. I do have this kind of intervention with smokers if needed.

I disagree with your pediatrician. But I am not a doctor.

3 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Things were general and then someone decided to introduce their kids. 

To be fair, I asked about the advice of his pediatrician. I never intended to malign his children. Apologies if the thread drift I introduced caused any hurt feelings.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, chum said:

https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2021/11/vaccinated-spread-the-coronavirus/620650/

The supposed implication of that finding was even more ominous: Vaccinated people were just as likely to spread the virus as the unvaccinated.

Your own source says that the early implication (that you quoted) turned out to be wrong. You are really bad at this.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Danceswithoctopus said:

To be fair, I asked about the advice of his pediatrician. I never intended to malign his children. Apologies if the thread drift I introduced caused any hurt feelings.

Your question came about an hour after he mentioned his kids and the decisions he gets to make as their parent.

It's absurd to bring them into the discussion and then whine that they are part of the discussion.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bus Driver said:

Your question came about an hour after he introduced his kids and the decisions he gets to make as their parent.

It's absurd to bring them into the discussion and then whine that they are part of the discussion.

Well, then. I can sleep soundly tonight knowing that I didn't upset Chum.

Thanks, Bus. Drive on!

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, chum said:

https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2021/11/vaccinated-spread-the-coronavirus/620650/

The supposed implication of that finding was even more ominous: Vaccinated people were just as likely to spread the virus as the unvaccinated.

 

 

And, if you read a bit farther in that article, it made clear those fears were overblown -

Three months later, we have fortunately not seen this doomsday scenario come to pass—the fears raised by the Provincetown report were largely overblown.

And, we have heard more.  This is a link that was in that article.

No, Vaccinated People Are Not ‘Just as Likely’ to Spread the Coronavirus as Unvaccinated People

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, chum said:

Maybe the wrong cite, but it’s a well known fact, I can’t believe you don’t know this. 

The fact that none of your elk are speaking up is telling.

It's a well known fact that vaccinated people spread Covid less than unvaccinated - by orders of magnitude. If you want a cite just look at the Atlantic article *you* provided.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, chum said:

I was telling you to stay out of my decision making process about vaccinating my children. The discussion was about the process. There is a distinction.

If you force dumb decisions on your children, and expose them to greater risk, that's really between you and them. But it's no surprise.

Why mention it here if you don't want everybody to know about it? Trumpalo virtue signalling?

- DSK

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, chum said:

Vaccinated people were just as likely to spread the virus as the unvaccinated.

  

5 minutes ago, chum said:

A recent study found that vaccinated people infected with the delta variant are 63 per cent less likely to infect people who are unvaccinated.

 

Note: underline for emphasis by chum.

Moving the Goalposts. …to make sure you'll never become an… | by Polojko |  Geek Culture | Medium

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, chum said:

 Orders of magnitude? Complete bullshit. 

A recent study found that vaccinated people infected with the delta variant are 63 per cent less likely to infect people who are unvaccinated.

Read more: https://www.newscientist.com/article/2294250-how-much-less-likely-are-you-to-spread-covid-19-if-youre-vaccinated/#ixzz7EPzD22un

In case you were wondering whether Chum is dumb, Chum is dumb, very dumb.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, chum said:

I was telling you to stay out of my decision making process about vaccinating my children. The discussion was about the process. There is a distinction.

I don’t believe your children were part of the conversation, prior to your post I quoted. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, chum said:

It’s the big reason for you to stay out of my medical affairs.

1. That’s an unreasonable ask on an Internet forum thread whose subject specifically regards medical affairs, and even more so given your post count in said thread. You are, of course, free to remain silent about your medical affairs.

2. You might go back and review the posts I’ve made since you responded to my question about your pediatrician’s advice. I’m not the LWNJ you think I am.* I’ve defended your expressed choice to follow your doctor’s advice. If I’m wrong to do so, please let me know.

3. It might behoove you to keep closer track of personalities here. It might also serve you to slow down a bit and make sure you’re accurately reacting to the comment of the poster to whom you’re responding (I’ll wait for a second here while you parse out that last sentence).

4. If you’re just trolling, please disregard items 1 - 3 above.

DWO

* Not to say I’m not another LWNJ. Although I was called a RWNJ just last week. So who knows what I am? I like to sail.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, chum said:

Referring to me as "she" knowing I'm male, obviously trying to insult, reflects only on you.

Why is being female an insult?    Even if you only identify that way on troll night, it’s who you are.   I figured @Gouvernailjust knew you a little better then the rest of us.  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, chum said:

Simple math says at $20.00 per dose multiplied by, oh let’s just use 600,000,000, that’s the early number they contracted for. That’s 12 billion dollars! I think. 

Attacks you say? You get what you give.

The average hospital stay is over $20k, and if the patient ends up in ICU it is nearly 2.5x that amount. It would seem that $20 for preventative measures is cheap.

Please cite me attacking you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, chum said:

Maybe the wrong cite, but it’s a well known fact, I can’t believe you don’t know this. 

The fact that none of your elk are speaking up is telling.

love how you ignore real data....

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, chum said:

Orders of magnitude? Complete bullshit. 

A recent study found that vaccinated people infected with the delta variant are 63 per cent less likely to infect people who are unvaccinated.

Then what is your problem ??  Get the pokes, and have your family get them too !!  

And those who are vaxxed but get Delta, have much milder symptoms.  

What in Jeebus' name are y'all waiting for ?? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Nice! said:
9 hours ago, chum said:
....

The average hospital stay is over $20k, and if the patient ends up in ICU it is nearly 2.5x that amount. It would seem that $20 for preventative measures is cheap.  ...

 

If dumbass trumpalos could do basic math, they wouldn't be dumbass trumpalos

- DSK

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Ishmael said:

His doctor is not necessarily a pediatrician, he/she/it could be another specialty.

witch_doctor.jpg

Why do you hate alternative viewpoints to the greed-inspired Pharma/Dr Complex? This guy has had GREAT results with Ivermectin. He doesn't have any worms, and he'll shit to prove it to you. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't get the shot Dog, errrr chum.

Pfizer Says COVID-19 Booster Offers Protection Against Omicron

Pfizer said Wednesday that a booster dose of its COVID-19 vaccine may protect against the new omicron variant even though the initial two doses appear significantly less effective.

Pfizer and its partner BioNTech said lab tests showed a booster dose increased by 25-fold the level of so-called neutralizing antibodies against omicron.

Pfizer announced the preliminary laboratory data in a press release and it hasn’t yet undergone scientific review. The companies already are working to create an omicron-specific vaccine in case it’s needed.

Scientists have speculated that the high jump in antibodies that comes with a third dose of COVID-19 vaccines might be enough to counter any decrease in effectiveness.

Antibody levels predict how well a vaccine may prevent infection with the coronavirus but they are just one layer of the immune system’s defenses. Pfizer said two doses of the vaccine may still induce protection against severe disease.

“Although two doses of the vaccine may still offer protection against severe disease caused by the Omicron strain, it’s clear from these preliminary data that protection is maximized with a third dose of our vaccine,” Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla said in a statement.

Pfizer’s announcement had an immediate impact on U.S. markets. Futures that had pointed to a lower open reversed course in seconds and swung solidly to the positive with the Dow jumping almost 200 points.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Give this guy a call chumDog and hit him with your numbers.  He needs a laugh.

I’m an E.R. Doctor in Michigan, Where Unvaccinated People Are Filling Hospital Beds

Recently a patient in his 70s came seeking care at the small rural hospital in West Michigan where I’ve worked as an emergency physician for two decades. He had tested positive for the coronavirus earlier in the week, was running a high fever and struggled to breathe. When asked if he’d been vaccinated, he snapped back, “I don’t approve of the vaccine.”

A few days later, a young patient sick with Covid-19 was admitted with dangerously low blood oxygen levels. His spouse and infant child came in to say goodbye just before he was sedated and intubated. “I don’t think I’ll see you again,” he said. He died before the end of the week. He was unvaccinated.

As of last Monday, nine hospitals in Michigan were 100 percent full, and at least 20 others were at or above 90 percent capacity. Statewide, nearly one in four hospital patients has a confirmed or suspected case of Covid-19. In the last few weeks, my hospital has been consistently at or near capacity and nearly every day the vast majority of those patients are sick with Covid-19. Nearly all have been unvaccinated.

In a small hospital, our patients are our neighbors, friends and old high school classmates. The profound sadness of failing to save a life hits us every time. Familiarity deepens our sadness, but more and more we feel frustrated and angry. Losing a patient is never easy. Losing one so senselessly, when the death could have been avoided with a free, safe and effective vaccine, is devastating.

I often feel full of trauma, guilt and despair. I’m mad at the Fox News personalities and the Republican politicians who downplay vaccination. I’m frustrated with people who aren’t doing more to protect themselves and their loved ones. Sometimes, I’m just mad with a kind of seething aimless anger. But even on the hardest days I box my emotions and get back to the work of caring for patients because I made a commitment to heal people, not hold grudges.

On some shifts, the stress in the air is palpable. My colleagues and I know the patients are piling up, but there just are not enough nurses to properly triage everyone. A patient experiencing heart failure waits in an emergency room because inpatient rooms upstairs are all occupied. Patients who need surgery can’t be transferred because nearly every hospital within a two-hour drive is near or at capacity, too.

Nurses in my emergency department work double duty, checking on admitted patients and tending to new ones streaming in seemingly every hour. They’ve done this shift after shift for at least a month with no end in sight. And they did it during the last surge, in the spring, and the one before that, last winter. One of the best emergency nurses I’ve ever worked with told me that she cries on her drive home after every shift.

Like in the rest of Michigan, an overwhelming majority of patients in our hospital are unvaccinated, including 98 percent of acute critical care patients. Given that only about 62 percent of Michigan residents have had at least one dose of vaccine, lagging behind the national rate by about nine points, I fear we won’t see an end to the tide of sick people anytime soon, and hospitals can absorb only so many surges.

Michigan’s health infrastructure isn’t the only one teetering on the verge of collapse. The Arizona Department of Health Services reports 94 percent of beds in the state are full, with Covid-19 patients making up about a third of those hospitalized. In Texas between mid-January and October, unvaccinated people made up a vast majority of reported Covid-19 cases and deaths there. The domino effect of strained operations carries a cost, and the data shows that patient safety is suffering under the crush of too many sick people and not enough health care workers.

As immunity from vaccinations wanes, infections will most likely increase if a persistently large number of people remain unvaccinated. A vaccine mandate is the only way to break the endless cycle of surging infections that in turn push hospitals to the brink, and to save lives in conservative, pro-Trump communities like mine where Covid-19 misinformation is pervasive and death rates are far higher than other communities.

For close to two years, doctors and public health professionals have tried to persuade people to wear masks and socially distance. For most of 2021, we have coaxed people to do their civic duty and get vaccinated. We have shared the science, we have used facts, we have explained how vaccinations suppress and ultimately stop diseases. We have gone on TikTok. We have held town halls.

My colleagues in health care and I know we can’t silence the charlatans who spout nonsense about lifelong natural immunity and unproven cures. We aren’t winning with facts because one in seven Americans still say they will not get vaccinated. Despite the growing body of peer-reviewed studies and scientific research under our belt confirming masks and vaccinations are how we stop Covid-19, millions of Americans are still unpersuaded.

With every shift, I see the strain people sick with Covid-19 put on my hospital. Their choice to not get vaccinated is not personal. It forces patients with ruptured appendixes and broken bones to wait for hours in my emergency department, it postpones surgeries for countless other people and burns out doctors and nurses.

The coronavirus has sickened nearly 50 million Americans and killed over 788,000. New mutations continue to appear, and the winter’s chill will bring flu season along with it. Personal choice cannot be an acceptable reason to endanger other people. With cases and deaths continuing to rise and antivirals in short supply, time is not on our side. A widespread vaccine mandate may be the only thing that can save our hospitals and our patients.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, hobie1616 said:

Give this guy a call chumDog and hit him with your numbers.  He needs a laugh.

I’m an E.R. Doctor in Michigan, Where Unvaccinated People Are Filling Hospital Beds

Recently a patient in his 70s came seeking care at the small rural hospital in West Michigan where I’ve worked as an emergency physician for two decades. He had tested positive for the coronavirus earlier in the week, was running a high fever and struggled to breathe. When asked if he’d been vaccinated, he snapped back, “I don’t approve of the vaccine.”

A few days later, a young patient sick with Covid-19 was admitted with dangerously low blood oxygen levels. His spouse and infant child came in to say goodbye just before he was sedated and intubated. “I don’t think I’ll see you again,” he said. He died before the end of the week. He was unvaccinated.

As of last Monday, nine hospitals in Michigan were 100 percent full, and at least 20 others were at or above 90 percent capacity. Statewide, nearly one in four hospital patients has a confirmed or suspected case of Covid-19. In the last few weeks, my hospital has been consistently at or near capacity and nearly every day the vast majority of those patients are sick with Covid-19. Nearly all have been unvaccinated.

In a small hospital, our patients are our neighbors, friends and old high school classmates. The profound sadness of failing to save a life hits us every time. Familiarity deepens our sadness, but more and more we feel frustrated and angry. Losing a patient is never easy. Losing one so senselessly, when the death could have been avoided with a free, safe and effective vaccine, is devastating.

I often feel full of trauma, guilt and despair. I’m mad at the Fox News personalities and the Republican politicians who downplay vaccination. I’m frustrated with people who aren’t doing more to protect themselves and their loved ones. Sometimes, I’m just mad with a kind of seething aimless anger. But even on the hardest days I box my emotions and get back to the work of caring for patients because I made a commitment to heal people, not hold grudges.

On some shifts, the stress in the air is palpable. My colleagues and I know the patients are piling up, but there just are not enough nurses to properly triage everyone. A patient experiencing heart failure waits in an emergency room because inpatient rooms upstairs are all occupied. Patients who need surgery can’t be transferred because nearly every hospital within a two-hour drive is near or at capacity, too.

Nurses in my emergency department work double duty, checking on admitted patients and tending to new ones streaming in seemingly every hour. They’ve done this shift after shift for at least a month with no end in sight. And they did it during the last surge, in the spring, and the one before that, last winter. One of the best emergency nurses I’ve ever worked with told me that she cries on her drive home after every shift.

Like in the rest of Michigan, an overwhelming majority of patients in our hospital are unvaccinated, including 98 percent of acute critical care patients. Given that only about 62 percent of Michigan residents have had at least one dose of vaccine, lagging behind the national rate by about nine points, I fear we won’t see an end to the tide of sick people anytime soon, and hospitals can absorb only so many surges.

Michigan’s health infrastructure isn’t the only one teetering on the verge of collapse. The Arizona Department of Health Services reports 94 percent of beds in the state are full, with Covid-19 patients making up about a third of those hospitalized. In Texas between mid-January and October, unvaccinated people made up a vast majority of reported Covid-19 cases and deaths there. The domino effect of strained operations carries a cost, and the data shows that patient safety is suffering under the crush of too many sick people and not enough health care workers.

As immunity from vaccinations wanes, infections will most likely increase if a persistently large number of people remain unvaccinated. A vaccine mandate is the only way to break the endless cycle of surging infections that in turn push hospitals to the brink, and to save lives in conservative, pro-Trump communities like mine where Covid-19 misinformation is pervasive and death rates are far higher than other communities.

For close to two years, doctors and public health professionals have tried to persuade people to wear masks and socially distance. For most of 2021, we have coaxed people to do their civic duty and get vaccinated. We have shared the science, we have used facts, we have explained how vaccinations suppress and ultimately stop diseases. We have gone on TikTok. We have held town halls.

My colleagues in health care and I know we can’t silence the charlatans who spout nonsense about lifelong natural immunity and unproven cures. We aren’t winning with facts because one in seven Americans still say they will not get vaccinated. Despite the growing body of peer-reviewed studies and scientific research under our belt confirming masks and vaccinations are how we stop Covid-19, millions of Americans are still unpersuaded.

With every shift, I see the strain people sick with Covid-19 put on my hospital. Their choice to not get vaccinated is not personal. It forces patients with ruptured appendixes and broken bones to wait for hours in my emergency department, it postpones surgeries for countless other people and burns out doctors and nurses.

The coronavirus has sickened nearly 50 million Americans and killed over 788,000. New mutations continue to appear, and the winter’s chill will bring flu season along with it. Personal choice cannot be an acceptable reason to endanger other people. With cases and deaths continuing to rise and antivirals in short supply, time is not on our side. A widespread vaccine mandate may be the only thing that can save our hospitals and our patients.

You can't expect us to take the word of a medical professional over the word of an anonymous poster.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, chum said:

Big Pharma loves you.

The "Big Oil" companies love me.  Because I drive my car.

The "Big Ag" companies love me.  Because I eat food.

The "Big Pharma" companies love me.  Because I take medicine.

Got it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, chum said:

Anyone who has been paying any attention at all knows that the vaccinated have been spreading the virus. 

And see chum (dog), this is why people think you're a bullshitter.  Yeah, you're right, vaccinated people who come down with covid can spread it just as easily.  No one has EVER argued that.

What people DO argue is that because vaccinated individuals get covid MUCH less, then they have a much LOWER rate of transmission.

Don't be a dick.  Try really hard.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Grrr... said:

And see chum (dog), this is why people think you're a bullshitter.  Yeah, you're right, vaccinated people who come down with covid can spread it just as easily.  No one has EVER argued that.

What people DO argue is that because vaccinated individuals get covid MUCH less, then they have a much LOWER rate of transmission.

Don't be a dick.  Try really hard.

Also, vaccinated people who *do* contract Covid get over it sooner. The duration of time they can transmit is shorter.

I'd like to know what the R rate is for a closed group of vaccinated people.

Link to post
Share on other sites

from above

Like in the rest of Michigan, an overwhelming majority of patients in our hospital are unvaccinated, including 98 percent of acute critical care patients. Given that only about 62 percent of Michigan residents have had at least one dose of vaccine, lagging behind the national rate by about nine points, I fear we won’t see an end to the tide of sick people anytime soon, and hospitals can absorb only so many surges.

Link to post
Share on other sites

My 80 year old mother just left on an airplane to visit my unvaccinated sister's family, for the holidays. Ho Ho Ho. She got her shots and wants to see the grandkids. Our family has already lost one Grandparent to the hoax from a close family member. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Cases are up in my area.

Intubations are up for COVID cases in my hospital… another three in the past two days. All three are unvaccinated. It is when vaccinated patients require this intervention, and it usually older, unhealthy or immunocompromised patients when it does happen. 

We just had a young (<35 years old) male otherwise perfectly healthy but unvaccinated COVID patient die.

We are following evidence based treatment algorithms which do not include ivermectin. 

Get the vaccine, and do what you can to reduce transmission in society.

We now return you to the poorly informative blather of social media.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, phillysailor said:

Cases are up in my area.

Intubations are up for COVID cases in my hospital… another three in the past two days. All three are unvaccinated. It is when vaccinated patients require this intervention, and it usually older, unhealthy or immunocompromised patients when it does happen. 

We just had a young (<35 years old) male otherwise perfectly healthy but unvaccinated COVID patient die.

We are following evidence based treatment algorithms which do not include ivermectin. 

Get the vaccine, and do what you can to reduce transmission in society.

We now return you to the poorly informative blather of social media.

^ listen to the man ^

- DSK

Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, phillysailor said:

Cases are up in my area.

Here are some stats from our area as well . . .

When will the unvaxxed have to pay out of pocket for Covid treatment ?? 

They are costing us billions . . 

"The health department also reported that a large number of COVID-19 hospitalizations persist at Firelands Regional Medical Center. There were 36 people being treated for COVID-19 at the hospital Tuesday, including 30 who are unvaccinated.

In addition, the hospital reported that three people were on ventilators. All three were unvaccinated. There were 14 people receiving critical care for COVID-19, all but two unvaccinated.

One new death was reported in Erie County, bringing the total to 251.

. . . 

“From what I have been able to research, predictions are that the current COVID-19 vaccines will protect against severe illness, hospitalizations and deaths related to the omicron variant,” Franks said.

“If nothing else, the emergence of new COVID variants greatly emphasizes the importance of vaccinations and boosters. Breakthrough cases are expected to occur in fully vaccinated individuals, but the majority of these cases are expected to only cause mild illness,” she said.

There also appears to be many new cases in Ohio. On Tuesday, the state reported 7,876 new cases. Hospitalizations generally have been rising, with 4,203 people in the hospital statewide as of Tuesday. " 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

Here are some stats from our area as well . . .

When will the unvaxxed have to pay out of pocket for Covid treatment ?? 

They are costing us billions . . 

"The health department also reported that a large number of COVID-19 hospitalizations persist at Firelands Regional Medical Center. There were 36 people being treated for COVID-19 at the hospital Tuesday, including 30 who are unvaccinated.

In addition, the hospital reported that three people were on ventilators. All three were unvaccinated. There were 14 people receiving critical care for COVID-19, all but two unvaccinated.

One new death was reported in Erie County, bringing the total to 251.

. . . 

“From what I have been able to research, predictions are that the current COVID-19 vaccines will protect against severe illness, hospitalizations and deaths related to the omicron variant,” Franks said.

“If nothing else, the emergence of new COVID variants greatly emphasizes the importance of vaccinations and boosters. Breakthrough cases are expected to occur in fully vaccinated individuals, but the majority of these cases are expected to only cause mild illness,” she said.

There also appears to be many new cases in Ohio. On Tuesday, the state reported 7,876 new cases. Hospitalizations generally have been rising, with 4,203 people in the hospital statewide as of Tuesday. " 

Republicans LOVE to spend your money on healthcare. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

With personal choice comes personal responsibility. Good luck to him. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

With personal choice comes personal responsibility. Good luck to him. 

Provide care no matter what. Collect bills after the fact. That'll get messy, particularly chasing morons' estates for assets. But I like it!

Think about the evidentiary hearings.  "All shay had left wuz her false teeth, bleach blonde wig and her rhinestone butt plug." If you think court dockets are busy now....

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Provide care no matter what. Collect bills after the fact. That'll get messy, particularly chasing morons' estates for assets. But I like it!

Think about the evidentiary hearings.  "All shay had left wuz her false teeth, bleach blonde wig and her rhinestone butt plug." If you think court dockets are busy now....

Did Dabs adorn his in that way?

Link to post
Share on other sites

The Republicans just can't get enough of the joy of killing people, and now some Democrats are joining them. WTF is wrong with these people?

Quote

WASHINGTON, Dec 8 (Reuters) - The U.S. Senate was expected to vote on Wednesday on a Republican measure to up-end Democratic President Joe Biden's COVID-19 vaccine mandate for private business, a move that appeared to have enough support from Democrats to succeed.

The legislation would overturn administration rules ordering businesses with 100 workers or more to require vaccinations or coronavirus testing for millions of employees. It was likely to pass the Senate but would face strong headwinds in the House of Representatives and a threatened presidential veto.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/senate-republican-push-block-bidens-vaccine-mandate-secures-democratic-support-2021-12-08/

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

The Republicans just can't get enough of the joy of killing people, and now some Democrats are joining them. WTF is wrong with these people?

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/senate-republican-push-block-bidens-vaccine-mandate-secures-democratic-support-2021-12-08/

They're the Radical Left.

Link to post
Share on other sites

This woman isn’t a dead dumbshit yet but she’s spent nine weeks in the hospital. According to the last update she’s lost a bunch of her bowels and shits in a bag. Maybe getting vaccinated would be better than that, eh bullshitters?

https://www.sorryantivaxxer.com/post/elizabeth-fowler-40-oxford-mi-mother-of-7-husband-is-nurse-both-anti-vaxx-she-s-on-ecmo

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Steam Flyer said:

I think he's just fucking with the morans.

That sounds wildly stupid... and painful... not sure that even B2 or JZK would fall for that.

- DSK

No, but I'd like to see video if they do.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Steam Flyer said:

I think he's just fucking with the morans.

That sounds wildly stupid... and painful... not sure that even B2 or JZK would fall for that.

- DSK

Shhhh. We need chum et. al to get on board

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Steam Flyer said:

I think he's just fucking with the morans.

That sounds wildly stupid... and painful... not sure that even B2 or JZK would fall for that.

- DSK

Like Jeff they probably enjoy sticking or squirting stuff up their ass.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Clove Hitch said:

Shhhh. We need chum et. al to get on board

Y'know, you're right... we need to convince them to do it. How about we quote some libby-rull scientists saying how it's of dubious clinical value, and some hydroxy/ivermectin shills saying it really really works?

- DSK

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

This woman isn’t a dead dumbshit yet but she’s spent nine weeks in the hospital. According to the last update she’s lost a bunch of her bowels and shits in a bag. Maybe getting vaccinated would be better than that, eh bullshitters?

https://www.sorryantivaxxer.com/post/elizabeth-fowler-40-oxford-mi-mother-of-7-husband-is-nurse-both-anti-vaxx-she-s-on-ecmo

I am totally over the slightest sympathy for those kind of people.

I think it's called compassion fatigue.

Fuck'em - they are too stupid to live, even with help.

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Clove Hitch said:

@chum

You can get the covid vaccine, just be sure to do this:

 

Screenshot_20211208-184506_WhatsApp.jpg

That should totally go on Faceplant, Twits R Us and all the other moron magnet websites. :lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

This woman isn’t a dead dumbshit yet but she’s spent nine weeks in the hospital. According to the last update she’s lost a bunch of her bowels and shits in a bag. Maybe getting vaccinated would be better than that, eh bullshitters?

https://www.sorryantivaxxer.com/post/elizabeth-fowler-40-oxford-mi-mother-of-7-husband-is-nurse-both-anti-vaxx-she-s-on-ecmo

Basically good as dead with a bonus of a her guts being removed.   Talk about owning libs!   

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

I am totally over the slightest sympathy for those kind of people.

I think it's called compassion fatigue.

Fuck'em - they are too stupid to live, even with help.

Yep.  My compassion/empathy ran out a little while ago.

Folks who are willfully placing themselves at risk should be given a tube of Ivermectin, some HCQ, and a sunlamp and sent home.

One of our morans from the right can pop by and help administer them. 

Getting that light up their ass might be tough.  But, I do have faith they'll persevere.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Nice! said:

Also, vaccinated people who *do* contract Covid get over it sooner. The duration of time they can transmit is shorter.

Exactly! So why are vaccinated people considered to be any safer for the public than unvaccinated people when they can both be infected and both transmit the virus to others? 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Venom said:

Exactly! So why are vaccinated people considered to be any safer for the public than unvaccinated people when they can both be infected and both transmit the virus to others? 

 

Math failure. Math failure…

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Venom said:
8 hours ago, Nice! said:

Also, vaccinated people who *do* contract Covid get over it sooner. The duration of time they can transmit is shorter.

Exactly! So why are vaccinated people considered to be any safer for the public than unvaccinated people when they can both be infected and both transmit the virus to others? 

OK children, look here and learn. This is important: never never squirt bird shit in your ear, or you'll end up like Venom

- DSK

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Venom said:

Exactly! So why are vaccinated people considered to be any safer for the public than unvaccinated people when they can both be infected and both transmit the virus to others? 

 

Those interests you list “reading, history, science”.  You’re not very good at any of it.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Olsonist said:

Yes, if these Dumbshits want to get Dead in order to own disgusting liberals

Okay now I get it, the red hats are attempting to own the shitlibs by dying and you're fighting back by hurling insults and flinging shit. :D

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Raz&#x27;r said:

Math failure. Math failure…

Good come back. :D

9 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

- TDS

FIFY

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Raz&#x27;r said:

Math failure. Math failure…

Please don't quote the RWNJ Trolls, you only encourage them to keep spewing bullshit.

And, it's not Math Failure it Brain Damage Failure.......

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites