CCFC says - No more J/111s

I was just on the phone with CCFC buying a part, and she told me it is the last one. I asked if they are making anymore and she said no, and the J/111 is out of production, at least at CCFC. I was very surprised, given how popular this boat is. Four months ago Sailing Anarchy did a "retro" review of the 111. So I guess, it's now retro. 

9 hours ago, LI_sailor said:

Didnt they sell some more this year I heard?

That’s what I heard too. 

• Like 1
On 8/12/2021 at 12:49 PM, LI_sailor said:

Didnt they sell some more this year I heard?

Crew at the Island says a new french built boat is on order and coming to the Detroit area.

• Like 1
On 8/13/2021 at 8:36 PM, Gracious said:

A brand new French Built Just showed up in Sagharbor NY. 

I think the French built boats have a different locker arrangement in the cockpit locker, are there any other differences? Anything that would be important in OD racing?

• 2 months later...

Same for the J-121.  I had one on order but it seems that CCF lost the labor talent during COVID (they had some related shut downs) to build the bigger J boats - particularly any that involved infusion.  At least that what I was told.  I ended up buying a 2018 J-121.

33 minutes ago, JCoggs said:

Same for the J-121.  I had one on order but it seems that CCF lost the labor talent during COVID (they had some related shut downs) to build the bigger J boats - particularly any that involved infusion.  At least that what I was told.  I ended up buying a 2018 J-121.

Thats a shame, the 121 rocks!