Responsible Gun Owner of the Day

4 hours ago, Blue Crab said:

This has now been shown ~17 times a month, along with the same remarks each time to the very same audience over a several year period. 

Fixed.

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It resides only in a galaxy far far away, AFAIK. Seriously, though...he's kinda right. Whether or not it's SOP on sets for the actor to do the final check,  nearly all accounts it isn't (the indu

I used to be a gun guy...and this bullshit is probably part of why I'm not now. Training is fine.  Practice is fine. This is simulating what is seen in movies/video games not for accurate ta

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Blue Crab said:

This has now been shown ~17 times, along with the same remarks each time to the very same audience over a several year period. 

It's very odd, I admit, especially considering the wide variety of new thoughts by every other poster on every other subject. Oh, and also the wide variety of new thoughts by every other poster on this subject. So much new here, and only me to complain about? Take it to Tom Ray anarchy. If people like Jeff keep making mistakes about what the bans cover, I'll keep correcting them.

On 10/4/2021 at 7:49 PM, Ishmael said:

Jesus, that's some serious terminator killing shit right there...  

On 10/4/2021 at 7:49 PM, Ishmael said:

To the moderate gun people...  Is this OK to you??  Is this what the 2nd is supposed to protect??  Inquiring minds and all that...  To each their own right??, No different than getting her an opti and setting her loose on the local course right??  Same as a soccer ball right?  Her hero going to be what's her face from t2 or Mia Hamm??  What the fuck is the actual real world view of the types of people that encourage this.  Who condones this??  

8 hours ago, Excoded Tom said:

Take it to Tom Ray anarchy.

said thread became the collector for the Tom Ray racebaiter spew 

18 hours ago, Excoded Tom said:

t's very odd, I admit, especially considering the wide variety of new thoughts by every other poster on every other subject. Oh, and also the wide variety of new thoughts by every other poster on this subject.

Whataboutism. There are certainly other themes in play but I think the bolded above is true except for the several missionaries' mantras. Your flower pistol, dogballs, Joe's violence quote, and the Koch-sponsored trope makes you the PA king of redundancy. AJ has his little thing, same with Joe, and El Mariachi -- for all the colorful remarks -- was same ol same ol.

All you guys are bright enough to hold your own so I don't get the payoff except for negative attention being better than none. 

21 hours ago, Ishmael said:
On 10/12/2021 at 4:30 AM, Blue Crab said:

This has now been shown ~17 times a month, along with the same remarks each time to the very same audience over a several year period. 

Fixed.

17 times a month... and without a database ;) @Excoded Tom

16 minutes ago, bridhb said:

So was the asshat that sent a .223 round through my living room window a responsible gun owner?

No, just trying to be a good Floridian.  

• Like 1
23 hours ago, Excoded Tom said:

If people like Jeff keep making mistakes about what the bans cover, I'll keep correcting them.

I'm sorry.... what am I mistaking???

1 hour ago, bridhb said:

So was the asshat that sent a .223 round through my living room window a responsible gun owner?

Maybe it was a "miss" while shooting at those dang immigrants.  THAT is justified, right?

3 minutes ago, Mike G said:
1 hour ago, bridhb said:

Maybe it was a "miss" while shooting at those dang immigrants.  THAT is justified, right?

I think it was poorly timed, because it's still shotgun season

- DSK

• Like 1
20 hours ago, shaggy said:

To the moderate gun people...  Is this OK to you??  Is this what the 2nd is supposed to protect??  Inquiring minds and all that...  To each their own right??, No different than getting her an opti and setting her loose on the local course right??  Same as a soccer ball right?  Her hero going to be what's her face from t2 or Mia Hamm??  What the fuck is the actual real world view of the types of people that encourage this.  Who condones this??  

Other than her throwing one of the guns to the ground when it was empty, I'm not sure I'm understanding your point.  What is she doing wrong?  She was doing nothing unsafe that I could see.  

It used to be that teaching kids how to shoot was a normal thing.  I'd rather they learn how to handle a gun safely than take a chance they might hurt themselves.  Many High Schools used to teach that in the school.  Some had target shooting teams that would compete.  I would rather demystify guns early on so it didn't become an obsession or something taboo.

How is that video any different than this:

image.png.304e90a7dec7b9c4ef2430d280fb455a.png

image.png.53fd08d4b53c316783df97294b74a302.png

35 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

Other than her throwing one of the guns to the ground when it was empty, I'm not sure I'm understanding your point.  What is she doing wrong?  She was doing nothing unsafe that I could see. 

A semi-automatic in each hand?  Prepping for her role in Die Hard 23.  It was a staged piece of shit moment.  I'd bet she was shooting at thin air.  Have you ever done something similar?  For defense, I'd shoot one gun at a time.  Not unsafe, just stupid.

11 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

A semi-automatic in each hand?  Prepping for her role in Die Hard 23.  It was a staged piece of shit moment.  I'd bet she was shooting at thin air.  Have you ever done something similar?  For defense, I'd shoot one gun at a time.  Not unsafe, just stupid.

She's in training.

p_12_00.jpg

49 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

It used to be that teaching kids how to shoot was a normal thing.  I'd rather they learn how to handle a gun safely than take a chance they might hurt themselves.  Many High Schools used to teach that in the school.  Some had target shooting teams that would compete.  I would rather demystify guns early on so it didn't become an obsession or something taboo.

How is that video any different than this:

image.png.304e90a7dec7b9c4ef2430d280fb455a.png

image.png.53fd08d4b53c316783df97294b74a302.png

Not a gun guy, so seriously curious..  Is it a normal for an 8?? YO to go all double fisted terminator like that??  I 100% agree with you that demystifying is good and the hunting pics are fine.  Its the bubba behind the camera that is encouraging whatever that was that is the Issue IMHO.  Maybe it is normal in the gun world for a kid to hold 2 glocks and go all lethal weapon on some target, but should it be encouraged??  

Ok this should be in 2 places, "not to move to florida " and assholes with guns

A Florida man was arrested Tuesday nearly two months after a toddler found an unsecured, loaded handgun inside a “Paw Patrol” backpack and accidentally shot and killed his mother while she was on a Zoom call with her co-workers.

23 minutes ago, shaggy said:

Not a gun guy, so seriously curious..  Is it a normal for an 8?? YO to go all double fisted terminator like that??  I 100% agree with you that demystifying is good and the hunting pics are fine.  Its the bubba behind the camera that is encouraging whatever that was that is the Issue IMHO.  Maybe it is normal in the gun world for a kid to hold 2 glocks and go all lethal weapon on some target, but should it be encouraged??  

I used to be a gun guy...and this bullshit is probably part of why I'm not now.

Training is fine.  Practice is fine.

This is simulating what is seen in movies/video games not for accurate target shooting or safety, but for killing threats.

• Like 3
45 minutes ago, Not for nothing said:

A Florida man was arrested Tuesday nearly two months after a toddler found an unsecured, loaded handgun inside a “Paw Patrol” backpack and accidentally shot and killed his mother while she was on a Zoom call with her co-workers.

Darwin, but I gots nuttin...  

2 hours ago, Ishmael said:
2 hours ago, Cal20sailor said:

She's in training.

p_12_00.jpg

200px-Phantomissue12mikebullock.jpg

Except the Phantom would never throw his emptied gun on the ground. He'd punch the bad guy in the jaw leaving a telltale skull imprint.

- DSK

5 hours ago, Not for nothing said:

Youngest hit man in history.  Florida plans to try the 2yo as an adult and are already modding sparky to satisfy the masses.

Ok gun experts, a semi-auto has an initial trigger pull of around 7#, right, not doable by a toddler?  After the first shot, exhaust gases blow the hammer back where the trigger pressure to shoot is minimal, right.  So, isn't the conclusion that the gun was in this ready to shoot with minimal trigger pressure the only excuse?  People should go to jail and that young hit man should fry!

6 hours ago, shaggy said:

The girl in the video is by Autummn's Armory. I am a shooter and do a fair amount of research about competitive shooting. Her video's started kind of cool but they have gone off the deeper end lately.

7 hours ago, Burning Man said:

I'm sorry.... what am I mistaking???

This:

On 10/11/2021 at 2:13 PM, Burning Man said:

The shooter used a handgun, sooooo……. We know what the fix is:

BAN ASSAULT RIFLES NOW!!  Do something!!!

I know the chorus only wants to talk about scary AR15's, but there's no push to ban "assault rilfes." It's "assault weapons and of course includes handguns. And shotguns.

22 minutes ago, bored broker said:

The girl in the video is by Autummn's Armory. I am a shooter and do a fair amount of research about competitive shooting. Her video's started kind of cool but they have gone off the deeper end lately.

The little girl looks a lot like Chucky.

7 hours ago, Cal20sailor said:

Nothing says you're not allowed to have some fun with a gun too, as long as you're safe.  Of course it was a staged thing.  So what?  There was a funny U-tube video going around several years ago where a guy was playing "jingle bells" with his .45 while shooting at steel plates.  Is that not allowed either?

Lighten up, Francine.

2 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

Nothing says you're not allowed to have some fun with a gun too, as long as you're safe.  Of course it was a staged thing.  So what?  There was a funny U-tube video going around several years ago where a guy was playing "jingle bells" with his .45 while shooting at steel plates.  Is that not allowed either?

Lighten up, Francine.

Fuck you.  Guns are not toys.  Jeff, your idea of deep thought is whether to supersize it or not.  Watch your little Goddess shoot, did you teach her?  The guns are splayed (look the word up) 20 degrees apart.  If she's hitting it with one, she's missing it with the other...by a lot.  I don't 'need' my guns.  I enjoy target shooting, but it doesn't mean that much. 

Why are guns so important to you.  Makes you feel manly?   On a day-to-day basis how would losing your guns materially change your life?  I expect a simpleton's answer that includes you citing the 2nd.  You are a liar if you say your guns are for home defense, because you also have claimed they are in a safe.  Which is it?

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

Fuck you.  Guns are not toys.  Jeff, your idea of deep thought is whether to supersize it or not.  Watch your little Goddess shoot, did you teach her?  The guns are splayed (look the word up) 20 degrees apart.  If she's hitting it with one, she's missing it with the other...by a lot.  I don't 'need' my guns.  I enjoy target shooting, but it doesn't mean that much. 

Why are guns so important to you.  Makes you feel manly?   On a day-to-day basis how would losing your guns materially change your life?  I expect a simpleton's answer that includes you citing the 2nd.  You are a liar if you say your guns are for home defense, because you also have claimed they are in a safe.  Which is it?

Maybe he has a condom on the barrel.

8 hours ago, Not for nothing said:

What is there was a country with fewer guns.... ah fuck, never mind.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Zonker said:

What is there was a country with fewer guns.... ah fuck, never mind.

Lost cause. Just stop that shit from coming over the border.

2 hours ago, Burning Man said:

Lighten up, Francine.

Well, that's completely the wrong attitude toward firearms.

But you knew that, right?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Cal20sailor said:

I see someone's been triggered.  Must be time to change your tampon.  

I'm not defending or condoning the video.  But it doesn't scream "irresponsible gun owner like you think it does.  

45 minutes ago, Keith said:

Well, that's completely the wrong attitude toward firearms.

But you knew that, right?

What's the wrong attitude?  Be specific please.

4 hours ago, Burning Man said:

I see someone's been triggered.  Must be time to change your tampon.  

I'm not defending or condoning the video.  But it doesn't scream "irresponsible gun owner like you think it does.  

Why do you NEED guns?  Other than ED, why?  

20 hours ago, Blue Crab said:
On 10/12/2021 at 1:19 PM, Excoded Tom said:

t's very odd, I admit, especially considering the wide variety of new thoughts by every other poster on every other subject. Oh, and also the wide variety of new thoughts by every other poster on this subject.

Whataboutism. There are certainly other themes in play but I think the bolded above is true except for the several missionaries' mantras. Your flower pistol, dogballs, Joe's violence quote, and the Koch-sponsored trope makes you the PA king of redundancy.

That pic has appeared twice in this thread, both times in response to suggestions that handguns are not subject to "assault" weapons bans. If someone suggests it a third time, it might show up again.

You know what else has appeared at least twice? Jeff giving AR-15's as examples of assault weapons. OH NO! THE ENDLESS REPETITION!!

Fact is, he uses the examples of assault weapons that are relevant to him, I use the ones that are relevant to me, but all are equally valid examples of assault weapons because all meet the definitions in the relevant gun bans.

2 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

I'll be happy to answer, but first the question that should always come first:

Why does TeamD need to ban and confiscate our battlefield .22's and other suitable militia weapons?

2 minutes ago, Excoded Tom said:

I'll be happy to answer, but first the question that should always come first:

Why does TeamD need to ban and confiscate our battlefield .22's and other suitable militia weapons?

A six yo's response, answer a question with a question.  Tom, you need some serious therapy.  Six yo's shouldn't know what a gun is.

9 minutes ago, Excoded Tom said:

That pic has appeared twice in this thread, both times in response to suggestions that handguns are not subject to "assault" weapons bans. If someone suggests it a third time, it might show up again.

You know what else has appeared at least twice? Jeff giving AR-15's as examples of assault weapons. OH NO! THE ENDLESS REPETITION!!

Fact is, he uses the examples of assault weapons that are relevant to him, I use the ones that are relevant to me, but all are equally valid examples of assault weapons because all meet the definitions in the relevant gun bans.

Psycho...

On a day-to-day basis how would losing your guns materially change your life?

Although I did lose a gun part in an unfortunate boating accident earlier this year, I've never lost any gun. Have you? What's the relevance here? I don't even know anyone who has lost a gun.

Or are we talking about something else?

1 minute ago, Excoded Tom said:

Although I did lose a gun part in an unfortunate boating accident earlier this year, I've never lost any gun. Have you? What's the relevance here? I don't even know anyone who has lost a gun.

Tom, you have proven yourself to be unable to have a rational discussion on .22s let alone guns in general.  Please seek professional help.  Maybe you and Jeff could do couples therapy.

6 hours ago, Burning Man said:

it shows clueless child abuse

just one re-load short of the dumb 10yr old who shoots the dumb uzi instructor

1 hour ago, Excoded Tom said:

Did you not read Heller? We are followers of your boy Scalia.

26 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

Just so you know how it feels.

Hi, Cal20.

I am sorry that you are upset, with the software glitch in the forum. When you get a grip, take your pique to Zapata or Scot, where the problem lies. Thanks, from all of us.

4 minutes ago, jocal505 said:

Hi, Cal20.

I am sorry that you are upset, with the software glitch in the forum. When you gat a grip, take your pique to Zapata or Scot, where the problem lies. Thanks, from all of us.

Bullshit, take ownership of your mistake.  What are you, four years old?  My guess is late 70s with two feet on the dementia train.

Just now, Cal20sailor said:

Bullshit, take ownership of your mistake.  What are you, four years old?

Yo, asshole. Just cool your jets, then approach the source of this (mechanical) glitch.

The software once worked correctly, but now it mis-quotes those who are quoting others. This problem belongs with the management of the software. Take it easy, bro.

23 minutes ago, jocal505 said:

I hope everyone ignores all my previous posts.  I think everyone should own guns, preferably, AR-15s.  Kill a Commy for Mommy.

Software glitch my ass.  You were sloppy...demented and fucked up.

There was a time I enjoyed you giving shit to Tom and Jeff.  Now I realize you're just an old man who can only play that one chord. Sad.

32 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

Software glitch my ass.  You were sloppy...demented and fucked up.

Like I said. Get a grip, Cal.

5 minutes ago, jocal505 said:

Cal, I have feelings towards you

I have a firm grip, you fucked up.  Bottom line.  Your childish attitude of blaming it on the software is laughable and points to dementia.  

4 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

I have a firm grip, you fucked up.  Bottom line.  Your childish attitude of blaming it on the software is laughable and points to dementia.  

You are pissing in your own Wheaties. It's a pretty nice morning here. Sweet, in fact.

7 hours ago, Burning Man said:

... I'm not defending or condoning the video.  But it doesn't scream "irresponsible gun owner like you think it does.  

Yes, it does. The fact that -you- don't think it does just shows that you're fucking crazy.

- DSK

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, jocal505 said:

You are pissing in your own Wheaties. It's a pretty nice morning here. Sweet, in fact.

I'm guessing you never made a mistake.  Get in on the therapy for Tom and Jeff, Jeff seems to like anal so watch your corn hole.

13 hours ago, Cal20sailor said:

Youngest hit man in history.  Florida plans to try the 2yo as an adult and are already modding sparky to satisfy the masses.

The toddler will get off, as he was "STANDING HIS GROUND" as he didn't want his diaper changed,

oh wait that was the fathers excuse 

• Like 1

Black man shot 7 times in potential hate crime in California: ‘He started calling him the N-word and started shooting him’

“The guy doesn’t know my brother. My brother doesn’t know him,” Bobby’s brother Marlon Gayle told KXTV. “Out of nowhere, he started calling him the N-word and started shooting him.”

No suspects have been arrested. Despite being shot seven times, Bobby Gayle did not suffer life-threatening injuries.

The attacker, a white man believed to be in his 30s, backed up his pickup truck at high speeds near Bobby Gayle and his friend, working their construction job Oct. 8 in Stockton, when he was attacked, in the city about 45 miles south of Sacramento, according to local NBC affiliate KCRA. Bobby asked the man to slow down.

The driver responded by getting out of the car, opening fire and shouting racial slurs, Marlon Gayle said.

I've never once claimed I "Need" gunz.  You must be thinking of someone else.  Try again.

6 hours ago, Cal20sailor said:

Bullshit, take ownership of your mistake.  What are you, four years old?  My guess is late 70s with two feet on the dementia train.

Beautiful.  Callie if having a meltdown......

Let me go make some popcorn.  

1 minute ago, Ishmael said:
3 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

Triggered again?  

Interesting choice of wording.

I Know, it was not by accident.  Ironic ain't it?

5 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

Do you get why I'm upset?

I'm well aware of why you're upset.  I don't think you fully grasp it though.

9 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

I'm well aware of why you're upset.  I don't think you fully grasp it though.

I get that someone quoted me in error and the cocksucker blames a software glitch?  You're a cocksucker, is that right?

6 minutes ago, Excoded Tom said:

I think all .22s should be banned.  Even the one I hump every night.  My wife is sleeping with the neighbor's kid.

Thought so.

1 minute ago, Ishmael said:

Fuck all peace-keeping Canadians

That is why I'm pissed off, look above, the software works fine.  Jocal must be a very old and incompetent and likely incontinent>

2 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

I'm sitting here naked jerking off to pictures of Barney Fife while I eat a bucket of Kentucky Fried Horse Manure.

I see your problem.

1 hour ago, Ishmael said:
1 hour ago, Cal20sailor said:

I'm sitting here naked jerking off to pictures of Barney Fife while I eat a bucket of Kentucky Fried Horse Manure.

I see your problem.

What kind of shoes is he wearing?

- DSK

On 10/14/2021 at 5:18 AM, Cal20sailor said:
On 10/14/2021 at 5:14 AM, Excoded Tom said:

Tom, you have proven yourself to be unable to have a rational discussion on .22s let alone guns in general.  Please seek professional help.  Maybe you and Jeff could do couples therapy.

That's OK. Don't answer. I know what you meant. Jeff is probably also able to figure out that you were talking about gun owners "losing" guns with a little help from our friends in government.

1 minute ago, Excoded Tom said:

That's OK. Don't answer. I know what you meant. Jeff is probably also able to figure out that you were talking about gun owners "losing" guns with a little help from our friends in government.

Psycho

18 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

Anyone who kills the majestic wolf should be shot themselves.

I shot a kitty in my back yard this morning.

Predators understand inherently that they are also prey

- DSK

5 hours ago, Excoded Tom said:

Today's Jeff's Rambo reflection day and tonight, The Crying Game...don't ask.

1 hour ago, Steam Flyer said:

I shot a kitty in my back yard this morning.

Predators understand inherently that they are also prey

- DSK

Your murderous hatred of the noble indoor/outdo