Responsible Gun Owner of the Day

Fucking sad...

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It resides only in a galaxy far far away, AFAIK. Seriously, though...he's kinda right. Whether or not it's SOP on sets for the actor to do the final check,  nearly all accounts it isn't (the indu

I used to be a gun guy...and this bullshit is probably part of why I'm not now. Training is fine.  Practice is fine. This is simulating what is seen in movies/video games not for accurate ta

Posted Images

45 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

BAN ASSAULT WEAPONS NOW!  Do SOMETHING!!!

7 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

An assistant director handed Baldwin the gun with live ammo in it and told him it was a "cold gun".

Even more questions here, the prime one being: why the fuck is a gun with live ammo on a movie set at all?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-59018391

Sounds like the assistant director wanted to become the director.

From my post a few years ago.  

The film crew are amateurs, The Fat Point PD were pros and fucked up just as bad, with few consequences.

Fat Point Jack
Members
1,958 posts
Posted October 19, 2019
I can't  find my original thread, but to summarize, a cop killed a citizen doing aa shoot/no shoot demo.

Shooter had a history of poor judgement.

The blanks, oops I mean wadcutters were supplied by the PR officer in the dept from her husband a command officer in the sheriff's dept.  She quit FPPD and is now pr officer for the sheriff.  I am real fucking pissed when she is quoted.  Maybe Sol would know.  Would they have any civil liability as citizens as they provided the bullets outside of their official capacity?

Now comes the bullshit.

Shooter on paid leave until  he's arrested.   Charged with a form of manslaughter

Chief is charged with negligent manslaughter.

City pays 2 mil to family.  She was a customer in our store.  A most pleasant, inquisitive and humble person.  I enjoyed serving her.

Chief acquitted.  Fired.

Shooter trial scheduled to start yesterday.

On Wednesday a plea bargain was reached.

Guilty of 2nd degree manslaughter

10 years probation, can leave state and no more le jobs.

INFUCKINGCREDIBLE

Why the hell didn't the city manager fire the chief when the settlement check was cut.  In a normal business, if your dept had 2 losses totaling over 2 mil you'd canned real quick.

Have a pleasant morning. 

4 hours ago, Ishmael said:

Even more questions here, the prime one being: why the fuck is a gun with live ammo on a movie set at all?

It never should be. Apparently, the real procedure is: the prop guy/armorer shows the gun to the actor(s), director, camera operators, and everyone else, demonstrating whether it has dummy rounds or blanks. The actor then treats it like any other gun, including NEVER pointing it at anyone. If he has to point it at a camera, no one should be near that camera.

Other standard procedures include not working people to exhaustion because tired people fuck up. Also apparently not followed.

‘Rust’ crew describes on-set gun safety issues and misfires days before fatal shooting

Three crew members who were present at the Bonanza Creek Ranch set on Saturday said they were particularly concerned about two accidental prop gun discharges.

Baldwin’s stunt double accidentally fired two rounds Saturday after being told that the gun was “cold” — lingo for a weapon that doesn’t have any ammunition, including blanks — two crew members who witnessed the episode told the Los Angeles Times.

“There should have been an investigation into what happened,” a crew member said. “There were no safety meetings. There was no assurance that it wouldn’t happen again. All they wanted to do was rush, rush, rush.”

A colleague was so alarmed by the prop gun misfires that he sent a text message to the unit production manager. “We’ve now had 3 accidental discharges. This is super unsafe,” according to a copy of the message reviewed by The Times.

When you have people walking off their jobs and saying stuff like that, there's a problem with the producers, including Baldwin. Who could have guessed that grabbers would not be responsible gun owners?

3 hours ago, Excoded Tom said:

The actor then treats it like any other gun, including NEVER pointing it at anyone.

Hmmm. Right. But when we have gun safety by Tom Ray, we find the golf cart of death, and an Australian in a bad place.

Dogballs, look at these guns, there are two of them, casually left aimed at the activity area, at your party. @Burning Man says he is a trained range instructor, and he gave this behavior a pass!

My dad trained me in all things gun safety. He wouldn't allow this to be discussed more than once.

Golf Cart of Death.jpg

2 minutes ago, jocal505 said:

look at these guns, there are two of them, casually left aimed at the activity area,

I see a revolver with its cylinder open, that's okay. Can't see the action on the rifle.

Just now, justsomeguy! said:

I see a revolver with its cylinder open, that's okay. Can't see the action on the rifle.

This matter is a habit thing. An awareness thing. The photo shows some sloppy shit...with alcohol present. The slop led to the alcohol, or the alcohol led to the slop.

1 hour ago, justsomeguy! said:

There's a beer on the floorboards. I guess technically that's alcohol.

Technically.

Enjoy yourself.

Look on the floor of the golf cart of death, for a third gun, aimed at Noel. Look on the dash of the golf cart of death, for a second beer, in a cozy.

There is only one gun in the photo NOT aimed at the key activity area. WTF?

Gun safety and poseur bullshit, by Tom Ray. (The Glock lives... in a portable breadbox, and the gun is loaded, Dogballs tells us.) :huh:

Tom, gun safe, loaded-Glock.jpg

15 minutes ago, jocal505 said:

Look on the floor of the golf cart of death, for a third gun, aimed at Noel. Look on the dash of the golf cart of death, for a second beer, in a cozy.

There is only one gun in the photo NOT aimed at the key activity area. WTF?

Gun safety and poseur bullshit, by Tom Ray. (The Glock lives... in a portable breadbox, and the gun is loaded, Dogballs tells us.) :huh:

Set of ears on the floor but I don't see anyone wearing any visible hearing protection. The way the background guy is looking downrange, I'm convinced the gun holder was shooting.  Nice that he considered the scope superfluous.  Picture should be labeled clusterfuck.

Dogballs told us all about it, the gun safety. The cozy holds a soft drink.

I'm pretty sure that he said that he, Dogballs, hands out the ammo, and he counts it as he does so. Then he counts the shots, so he can tell how many shots are left in each gun, along the way.

Yo, Dogballs sounds much worse than King George III.

On 10/22/2021 at 2:25 PM, Mike in Seattle said:

agree, to a point. 

Ultimately, it was Baldwin who pulled that trigger.

He should certainly have done that before starting the scene

Baldwin is the one handling a real gun.  No one should ever handle a gun for any reason without knowing exactly how to make sure it is safe.  Further, why is he pulling the trigger while it is pointed at actual human beings.  

1 hour ago, justsomeguy! said:

Nah, the pistol in the golf cart of death.

The knee capper......

2 hours ago, jzk said:

Baldwin is the one handling a real gun.  No one should ever handle a gun for any reason without knowing exactly how to make sure it is safe.  Further, why is he pulling the trigger while it is pointed at actual human beings.  

PSSSST......

He's an Americano actor....

Remember, Americanos love to elect media/entertainer/celebrity personality types to positions of power.

While the rest of the world wonders, why?

9 hours ago, jocal505 said:

My dad trained me in all things gun safety. He wouldn't allow this to be discussed more than once.

Did your dad teach you to shoot at stumps that a Meth head intruder in your yard was standing near?  

7 hours ago, Mike in Seattle said:

May be an image of 1 person, animal, outerwear and nature

:) a Fudgun

Sorry Mike, I'm not a fan of shooting endangered species.  

#wolflivesmatter

18 hours ago, Cal20sailor said:

Set of ears on the floor but I don't see anyone wearing any visible hearing protection.

He's shooting a battlefield .22 in the picture. The ears are there for the loud guns.

I see Joe's spreading all kinds of lies again. I don't count rounds and nobody was drinking, but we were shooting beer cans, which I guess is bad.

10 hours ago, Burning Man said:

Did your dad teach you to shoot at stumps that a Meth head intruder in your yard was standing near?  

Don't dis Joe like that! He'd never carry a gun outdoors! The very idea!

The stump was indoors, where guns are allowed, or he could not have shot it.

1 hour ago, Excoded Tom said:

I see Joe's spreading all kinds of lies again. I don't count rounds and nobody was drinking

A lie is an intentional falsehood, and I never use them.

The original text, where Tom claims that he counts the rounds fired at his shooting parties, has been nuked. But I remember Tom's odd claim, and that he personally dispenses the ammo, like in a well-regulated militia.

• (Dogballs sayeth) The truth: None of those weapons were loaded when set down. We pay very close attention to guns that are in the hands of people, especially when we have newbies around. You pick it up, you check it to ensure it was not set down loaded, then I give you ammo for it

>

On 10/23/2021 at 9:05 AM, justsomeguy! said:

Whoopsie. That thing could go off at any second!

;)

23 hours ago, Mike in Seattle said:

:o  the Fudgun ?

23 hours ago, justsomeguy! said:

Nah, the pistol in the golf cart of death.

" Golf cart of Death"

:unsure:  That kinda scarey, 

Aren't those  E-golf carts af death powered by batteries ?

, that would make them pretty heavy,,they could actually squish somebody.

5 minutes ago, Mike in Seattle said:

Aren't those  E-golf carts af death powered by batteries ?

Some are gas powered. Gas and guns go great!

This is a silly discussion. There is nothing crazy in that pic. Nothing dangerous. 4 people are there. Daisy Duke on phone, hubby watching father-in-law shoot. However, if the camera person is a bloodthirsty teenaged ADHD psychopathic werewolf  ... all bets are off.

This is what the real world looks like when you're shooting in the backyard. Every now and then someone fucks up.

No false equivalency talk now but guns themselves are not the problem. Many of you need to sack up and realize this is life and death. Shit happens. Hate guns? Move to a monastery in Tibet.

In the United States, 2.6 million die each year.  That is 7123 each day, 297 each hour, and 5 each minute.

On 10/23/2021 at 3:48 AM, Excoded Tom said:

‘Rust’ crew describes on-set gun safety issues and misfires days before fatal shooting

When you have people walking off their jobs and saying stuff like that, there's a problem with the producers, including Baldwin. Who could have guessed that grabbers would not be responsible gun owners?

That's a lot of accidental discharges. My WAG is the revolvers were single action and poorly set up with low trigger pull force. Pretty easy to do the movie quick draw and thumb the hammer with a finger on the trigger. 

Something went deeply wrong with the cold-gun call, if that happened. Cold gun means there wasn't supposed to be even blanks in the thing. 

IIRC (from two decades ago) the hot gun protocol was... 

1. The armorer brings the gun on the set. Nobody else is allowed to touch it until...

2. The Assistant Director calls for the weapon, and the Armorer hands the AD a cold gun. The AD inspects the gun and insures there is nothing in the barrel and hands it back to the Armorer. From this point on the only two people that will touch it is the Armorer and the Actor. 

3. Armorer loads weapon with blanks, while being watched by at least one other person, the AD typically, but there was an assistant armorer there too, obviously positioning him self to have a good look. 

4. Armorer hands weapon to actor and yells "HOT GUN ON SET". Hot gun call echoed by AD. Actor sometimes echoed it too. 

But it was different on cold gun, the AD would call for a cold gun from the armorer, and the armorer would loudly call "COLD GUN", do whatever, depending on revolver or auto, to demonstrate the weapon was empty and hand it open to the AD, who would inspect it for an empty barrel, and hand it directly to the actor with a COLD GUN call.  

9 hours ago, Excoded Tom said:

Don't dis Joe like that! He'd never carry a gun outdoors! The very idea!

The stump was indoors, where guns are allowed, or he could not have shot it.

True.  I had forgotten about the indoor only use of gunz.  My bad.  So what was the meth head doing in joe's living room sitting on that indoor stump?

4 hours ago, Mike G said:

I bet tfg is pissed that the guy that PLAYS him on T.V. shot somebody and is going to get away with it.

It would have been even better (as in more ironic) if it had happened in Times Square.

41 minutes ago, Blue Crab said:

4 people are there.

Actually 5 including camera. Look behind shooter's head. She could be the real crazy. ;)

Yes, joe is baiting someone.

16 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

Ooops.  Looks like someone is going to end up in "fuck me in the ass prison".

It appears things are like I remembered, only an AD hands an actor a cold gun, but only the armorer hands an actor a hot one. Probably a deliberately baked-in reminder to reinforce a memory within actors of what they are holding. 

On 10/17/2021 at 9:47 AM, jocal505 said:

FACT: the American notion of using guns for "self defense" in public is a deterioration of 700 years of behavior. 

WTF? Self defense 700 years ago was your only defense - regardless of weapon...

Citizens never open carried in town 200 years ago? And mom didn't know how to protect the homestead?

On 10/17/2021 at 9:40 PM, AJ Oliver said:

Gunz are for cowards and/or those with sexual insecurities . . .  

You have a real thing about guns and the sexuality of the owner! 

To be clear because you hate guns, you definitely are a real man with no sexual insecurities...

Yet you bring it up in every other gun post. Right, got it!

This guy explains a bit about the use of guns.

Points out that we've all seen an actor point a gun towards a camera, and we do/expect to see

bullets in the cylnder.  In that case the bullets DO have what appear to be projectiles.  Those have

lead BB's in the place of powder.  Then at some point those have to be taken out and blanks put in for the actual 

firing.  Anyways, interesting view from somebody that knows more than I.

14 hours ago, Mark K said:

That's a lot of accidental discharges. My WAG is the revolvers were single action and poorly set up with low trigger pull force. Pretty easy to do the movie quick draw and thumb the hammer with a finger on the trigger. 

Something went deeply wrong with the cold-gun call, if that happened. Cold gun means there wasn't supposed to be even blanks in the thing. 

IIRC (from two decades ago) the hot gun protocol was... 

1. The armorer brings the gun on the set. Nobody else is allowed to touch it until...

2. The Assistant Director calls for the weapon, and the Armorer hands the AD a cold gun. The AD inspects the gun and insures there is nothing in the barrel and hands it back to the Armorer. From this point on the only two people that will touch it is the Armorer and the Actor. 

3. Armorer loads weapon with blanks, while being watched by at least one other person, the AD typically, but there was an assistant armorer there too, obviously positioning him self to have a good look. 

4. Armorer hands weapon to actor and yells "HOT GUN ON SET". Hot gun call echoed by AD. Actor sometimes echoed it too. 

But it was different on cold gun, the AD would call for a cold gun from the armorer, and the armorer would loudly call "COLD GUN", do whatever, depending on revolver or auto, to demonstrate the weapon was empty and hand it open to the AD, who would inspect it for an empty barrel, and hand it directly to the actor with a COLD GUN call.  

Do you recall any rules about pointing guns at people? Or at cameras that have people next to them?

Lots of rules were broken here and actors sometimes have to do things that would ordinarily violate one or more of the four main rules of shooting. But even with the apparently sloppy management and even with a loaded gun in the hands of an actor, following that one rule would have saved a life.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Excoded Tom said:

Do you recall any rules about pointing guns at people? Or at cameras that have people next to them?

Lots of rules were broken here and actors sometimes have to do things that would ordinarily violate one or more of the four main rules of shooting. But even with the apparently sloppy management and even with a loaded gun in the hands of an actor, following that one rule would have saved a life.

Actors quick drew and dry fired right at directors and cameras was SOP in rehearsals. The director want's to see what the shot is going to look like to the camera and they shift things around a lot to get the look they hope for.  Difference between rehearsing the shot and the shooting of the scene was a clear ballistic shield got rolled in before anybody shoots blanks.    

With all this distraction from Hollywood, another story risks being forgotten.   Stand your ground doesn't allow you to shoot people for pulling into your driveway.   It took Texas a couple weeks of deliberation to come to that conclusion, maybe because he was a foreigner.

Texas man who fatally shot Moroccan man in unfamiliar car in driveway charged with murder (nbcnews.com)

Turner told police that he had woken up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom, and saw a car he wasn't familiar with in his driveway, NBC affiliate KXAN reported, citing an affidavit.

Turner said the car's headlights were off, and he went to get his gun. When he came back to check on the car, the headlights were back on and the car “began to rapidly accelerate in reverse," the affidavit said. Turner chased the car, broke the driver's side window with his gun and then shot through it.

If I saw a dude coming after me with a gun, I'd rapidly accelerate in reverse as well.   

The guy who shot through the window there definitely needs to spend some quality time in a small cell.  

Oh and yes, lets prevent the future shootings with handguns through car windows and BAN ALL ASSAULT RIFLES NOW!!  DO SOMETHING!

27 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

Oh and yes, lets prevent the future shootings with handguns through car windows and BAN ALL ASSAULT RIFLES NOW!!  DO SOMETHING!

You are sounding more and more like Tom every day.

I'm sorry if pointing out the absurdity of calls for assault rifle bans annoys you whenever someone uses a handgun to kill someone.  Or a cop making a mistake. Or a gangbanger protecting his turf, or a distraught millennial who's GF just dumped him and he chose to quit Self-murder, or any number of other things that are unrelated to the extremely rare use of assault rifles in crimes and in particular Murder.  

11 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

I'm sorry if pointing out the absurdity of calls for assault rifle bans annoys you whenever someone uses a handgun to kill someone.  Or a cop making a mistake. Or a gangbanger protecting his turf, or a distraught millennial who's GF just dumped him and he chose to quit Self-murder, or any number of other things that are unrelated to the extremely rare use of assault rifles in crimes and in particular Murder.  

Yep. You are sounding like Tom. 

Screen-Shot-2021-10-24-at-9.36.24-AM.png

https://www.counterpunch.org/2021/10/25/hollywoods-love-of-guns-increases-the-risk-of-shootings-both-on-and-off-the-se/print/

"In a study conducted by one of us, pairs of children ages 8 to 12 were first randomly assigned to watch a PG-rated movie clip containing guns or the same movie clip with the guns edited out.

They were then put in a room that contained several toys and games, while being observed by a hidden camera.

A cabinet in the room contained a real, but disabled, 9mm handgun that had been modified with a digital counter to record the number of times children pulled the trigger.

Most children (72%) opened the drawer and found the gun. But children who watched the movie clip with guns in it held the handgun longer – on average 53.1 seconds compared with 11.1 seconds for those who watched a clip without guns. They also pulled the trigger more times – 2.8 times on average compared with 0.01 times for those who watched the movie clip without guns.

Some children engaged in very dangerous behaviors with the real gun, such as pulling the trigger while pointing the gun at themselves or their partner. One boy pointed the real gun out the laboratory window at people in the street."  

jfc...!

10 hours ago, Mark K said:

Actors quick drew and dry fired right at directors and cameras was SOP in rehearsals. The director want's to see what the shot is going to look like to the camera and they shift things around a lot to get the look they hope for.  Difference between rehearsing the shot and the shooting of the scene was a clear ballistic shield got rolled in before anybody shoots blanks.    

Sorry to hear that Baldwin's production is far from alone in ignoring safety bulletins that are pretty specific about pointing guns at people.

I guess if they figure everyone behaves like they do around guns, it does explain the gungrabby attitudes.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Excoded Tom said:

Sorry to hear that Baldwin's production is far from alone in ignoring safety bulletins that are pretty specific about pointing guns at people.

I guess if they figure everyone behaves like they do around guns, it does explain the gungrabby attitudes.

Did you read the part about it being sometimes necessary to point directly at a camera?  

12 hours ago, Excoded Tom said:

Yup.  How hard would it be for these actors who are going to use real guns as props to be required to learn and demonstrate the 4 basic principles of gun handling??  

Since you all seem to have a hard for mandatory training requirements before any of us mere mortals and common folks can touch a gun - why can't it also apply to anyone on the set who might handle a gun.

If you follow those basic 4 rules of gun handling.... all these safety precautions about yelling "COLD GUN" on the set would be moot.  because the actor who picked it up would handle it and be able to clear his/her own weapon.  I personally NEVER EVER touch a gun that has been handed to me or I pick up unless I clear it first myself.  I have absolutely no issue with the current protocalls, but I would still require the actors themselves be the final arbiter of whether a gun was live or no matter what some AD or Armorer told them.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Burning Man said:

Yup.  How hard would it be for these actors who are going to use real guns as props to be required to learn and demonstrate the 4 basic principles of gun handling??  

Since you all seem to have a hard for mandatory training requirements before any of us mere mortals and common folks can touch a gun - why can't it also apply to anyone on the set who might handle a gun.

If you follow those basic 4 rules of gun handling.... all these safety precautions about yelling "COLD GUN" on the set would be moot.  because the actor who picked it up would handle it and be able to clear his/her own weapon.  I personally NEVER EVER touch a gun that has been handed to me or I pick up unless I clear it first myself.  I have absolutely no issue with the current protocalls, but I would still require the actors themselves be the final arbiter of whether a gun was live or no matter what some AD or Armorer told them.

Totally agree

The main reason I think this will be accepted is the time pressure, and the legal pressure to distribute liability widely among lower-paid people.

The actor and the director want to get the shot, get it done, and get back to their trailers. Who wants to see an actor dicking around for a few minutes squinting down the barrel etc etc. But nobody with good sense would take a gun from a stranger and then point it at another person and pull the trigger.

The producer wants to be able to hire a bunch of underlings (patronage is power) and if anything goes wrong, blame them.

From what I've seen of the news of this Baldwin shooting incident, the armorer was incompetent. Possibly criminally incompetent

- DSK

3 hours ago, Blue Crab said:

For all the "theater" rules and whatnot, hope common sense rules of gun handling will prevail in an Albuquerque courtroom among 12 good men and true.

Except he was a dirty libbyrul.....  There is no such thing as "common sense gun handling".  

6 hours ago, Burning Man said:

Except he was a dirty libbyrul.....  There is no such thing as "common sense gun handling".  

Guess so ... that's how it played out.

I'm thinking a jury of New Mexicans might not be remotely concerned with a defense of "this is how they do it in Hollywood." 

13 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

Totally agree

The main reason I think this will be accepted is the time pressure, and the legal pressure to distribute liability widely among lower-paid people.

The actor and the director want to get the shot, get it done, and get back to their trailers. Who wants to see an actor dicking around for a few minutes squinting down the barrel etc etc. But nobody with good sense would take a gun from a stranger and then point it at another person and pull the trigger.

The producer wants to be able to hire a bunch of underlings (patronage is power) and if anything goes wrong, blame them.

From what I've seen of the news of this Baldwin shooting incident, the armorer was incompetent. Possibly criminally incompetent

- DSK

Looks like you are making a case for negligence, possibly criminal negligence, against Baldwin.

58 minutes ago, jzk said:

Looks like you are making a case for negligence, possibly criminal negligence, against Baldwin.

That's how it looks to me too. If this situation were live theater, maybe Baldwin skates, and the armorer is liable. On the Rust set, people are standing around, some smoking, taking 5 while AB practices his gunplay. No safety procedures were followed here. That's the bottom line.

So,after exercising his first amendment right, does this guy get to keep his second amendment right? I think there's grounds for cancellation of his second.

31 minutes ago, Blue Crab said:

That's how it looks to me too. If this situation were live theater, maybe Baldwin skates, and the armorer is liable. On the Rust set, people are standing around, some smoking, taking 5 while AB practices his gunplay. No safety procedures were followed here. That's the bottom line.

And he is a producer.

21 minutes ago, Willin' said:

So,after exercising his first amendment right, does this guy get to keep his second amendment right? I think there's grounds for cancellation of his second.

No no, he's a "militia" even if he is not only unregulated but actually unhinged. He should get a free battlefield .22

- DSK

21 hours ago, Burning Man said:

How do you clear a weapon without touching it?  :P

1 minute ago, Cal20sailor said:

Seriously, you don't have the power of telekinesis?  

It resides only in a galaxy far far away, AFAIK.

Seriously, though...he's kinda right. Whether or not it's SOP on sets for the actor to do the final check,  nearly all accounts it isn't (the industry has a triple redundant SOP in place before anyone hands an actor a firearm) but it takes 3 seconds to check a revolver. I can't imagine getting ready to stage a quick-draw without pawing the thing a while getting my hand used to the weight and balance. Baldwin deeply regrets not doing that, bet the house, whatever the SOP. 

It's not as if that was THE failure point though. There should have been no live rounds on set, the armorer wasn't supervising the weapons directly if they were lying around on a cart. The AD didn't check if the weapon was empty before handing it to someone and telling him it was.  Three absolute no-nos and the count has barely begun. Somebody is going to serve time. 

• Like 3

https://www.complex.com/life/utah-shooting-wrong-order-chicken-wings

"Utah Man Arrested for Shooting Father Over Wrong Order of Chicken Wings"

"Bountiful Police say Suliafu’s father returned home with food for Suliafu. He grew upset and began arguing before retrieving a gun and pointing it at his father. Fortunately, Suliafu’s father ducked when his son pulled the trigger, as the bullet hit the hall and traveled into an apartment next door."

Oh you Americanos, Such a dangerous culture, and they even give you guns. 

Certainly,  your neighbors have to be afraid. 

5 hours ago, Keith said:

https://www.complex.com/life/utah-shooting-wrong-order-chicken-wings

"Utah Man Arrested for Shooting Father Over Wrong Order of Chicken Wings"

"Bountiful Police say Suliafu’s father returned home with food for Suliafu. He grew upset and began arguing before retrieving a gun and pointing it at his father. Fortunately, Suliafu’s father ducked when his son pulled the trigger, as the bullet hit the hall and traveled into an apartment next door."

Oh you Americanos, Such a dangerous culture, and they even give you guns. 

Certainly,  your neighbors have to be afraid. 

BAN ASSAULT RIFLES NOW!  DO SOMETHING!!  If it saves just one chicken wing......

https://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Shooting-Gilroy-council-member-home-16577842.php

"Shooting at Gilroy council member's home leaves 1 dead, 3 hurt"

12 hours ago, Burning Man said:

*******DOGBALLs***********

DO SOMETHING, etc? Yes, Dogballs is now the fearless leader of the local gun club.  Cuz Boothy is gone. 

Progress: Tom has taught Jeff how to have boating accidents. 

https://www.kristv.com/news/texas-news/texas-woman-accused-of-pointing-loaded-gun-at-7-year-old-trick-or-treater#:~:text=Monica Ann Bradford%2C 35%2C was,the Hays County Sheriff's Office.

(NBC News) - A Texas woman is accused of pointing a loaded gun at a 7-year-old trick-or-treater on Halloween.

Monica Ann Bradford, 35, was arrested Sunday on a charge of second-degree aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, which is a second degree felony, according to a statement from the Hays County Sheriff's Office.

The statement said Bradford pointed the gun at the child at about 7:20 p.m. as he walked in front of her Buda home. She also yelled at other children who were walking past her home and trick-or-treating, according to the sheriff's office.