Connecting H3000 to New Vulcan Chart Plotter

I currently have an H3000 System which includes the following.  I purchased a new Vulcan 12 chart plotter.  What additional conversion pieces will I need to make the most out of connecting the below to Vulcan?  Also do I need the H2000 Compass or is there one built into the Vulcan?

- 3 GFD (One at chart table, two in cockpit)
- AWA 360 (cockpit)
- TWA 360 (cockpit) 

- 213 masthead wind sensor
- SEN‐SPD‐HP Standard Speed 
- SEN‐DPT‐HP Standard Depth 

- H3000 CPU
- Halcyon 2000 Compass 

- em-trak AIS
6 hours ago, airacer said:

Thanks airacer!  In a perfect word I would like to have the instruments in the cockpit display wind data and also the vulcan.  If I use one of these conversion devices, will I need to select one or the other, or can I have both the vulcan chart plotter and H3000 cockpit instruments receive and display wind data?

2 hours ago, Sail23 said:

Thanks airacer!  In a perfect word I would like to have the instruments in the cockpit display wind data and also the vulcan.  If I use one of these conversion devices, will I need to select one or the other, or can I have both the vulcan chart plotter and H3000 cockpit instruments receive and display wind data?

H3000 0183 output -> ActiSense -> NMEA 2000 Network -> Vulcan and any other N2K display or device you wish. 

I had an H2 system with Zeus3 configured that way, worked well enough for 2 years, but finally but the bullet and went to all H5 to get the H5 pilot.

Wind data displayed OK on Zues3, can’t tell you for sure for Vulcan, but would bet it’s fine.