We're the generation of turn on, tune in and drop out.  Now we are new age eat the placenta.

Pharmaceuticals have there place.  But it is not on TV and it's not feeding my doctor to help him help them.

• Like 1

Oh FFS bird just take the vaccine or shut the fuck up with the testing approval bullshit.

Pfizer doses admistered in the US to date 205,626,564 statista.com

I would consider that a pretty conclusive result but hey you might want to hang around until you actually catch a dose of Covid,  unfortunately it's not that effective then, something about it being Too Fuckin Late........and the regret about not getting the vaccine sooner is not being accurately reported.

• Like 8
16 minutes ago, warbird said:

The vaccine received approval but the 3rd phase tests won't be complete for a year or two?

It is called dotting the "I"s and crossing the "t"s.  Science is fundamental but not fundamentalist.

31 minutes ago, Navig8tor said:

Oh FFS bird just take the vaccine or shut the fuck up with the testing approval bullshit.

Pfizer doses admistered in the US to date 205,626,564 statista.com

I would consider that a pretty conclusive result but hey you might want to hang around until you actually catch a dose of Covid,  unfortunately it's not that effective then, something about it being Too Fuckin Late........and the regret about not getting the vaccine sooner is not being accurately reported.

Why the passive aggressive response? I merely pointed out a fact (totally non political and certainly not pro or con) to which you make a rather smarmy response.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, warbird said:

Why the passive aggressive response? I merely pointed out a fact (totally non political and certainly not pro or con) to which you make a rather smarmy response.

Yer FUCKIN Questioning The Answer !!!!!

• Like 1

The real truth is that they have been doing trials for at least three years and the vaccine is as safe as houses.

I mean, wouldn't you want to know that your product is going to work before you go and create a market for it?

Bats my ass, and people believed that.

And while we are at it. Birds aren't real either, they are just Government spy drones.  Notice how they don't get an electric shock when they are sitting on power lines?  That's because they are recharging.

• Like 2
10 hours ago, warbird said:

The vaccine received approval but the 3rd phase tests won't be complete for a year or two?

Not sure how that can be done now that the control groups (non-vaxxed) took the jab after EUA.  But yeah, science.

7 hours ago, floating dutchman said:

And while we are at it. Birds aren't real either, they are just Government spy drones.  Notice how they don't get an electric shock when they are sitting on power lines?  That's because they are recharging.

So why are they digging so furiously for worms in my yard?  What dirt do the worms have on me?

***Edit:   Oh no!  Did the worms find the body in the yard?  I'm caught!   Aaaaagh!!!

8 hours ago, floating dutchman said:

I did not know that.

Now I'm concerned.

On 8/25/2021 at 7:04 PM, warbird said:

Just have DNR tattooed on your forehead and be done with it. Make room in the ICU for someone who deserves it.

• Like 2

Forehead won't do. SOP for lots of covid pts is face down so they can more easily expectorate the goo that's filling their lungs. 

So non-vaxxers: You need to tatoo "DNR" on your forehead, chest, back, and ass. Make sure you own those libs. 

(Maybe this should be a PA thread.....)

On 8/26/2021 at 2:53 PM, warbird said:

passive aggressive or aggressively passive ?

On 8/25/2021 at 10:04 PM, warbird said:

So - and I hope neither you nor anyone here gets in trouble with this virus - but if you do, we trust that you'll turn down any of the non-approved, experimental treatments that they're giving nearly every hospitalized COVID patient in the ICU's.  For that matter, since you seem to deny the effacy of modern medicine, you'll stay home and save a bed for someone else.

That's magnanimous of you. Truly, it is.

1 hour ago, RedTuna said:

And yet another stupid fucking political thread.  Take this shit to PA.

vacc.jpg

You might need one too ! (tho 10+ years didn't help BJ obviously)

Screenshot_20210826-162325_Facebook.jpg.1f26ce2ed1e5682cea83ec41ab895b30.jpg

4 minutes ago, DA-WOODY said:

That would violate the Nuremburg Code, instituted after the trials of NAZI crimes against humanity.

The Nuremberg Military Tribunal’s decision in the case of the United States v Karl Brandt et al. includes what is now called the Nuremberg Code, a ten point statement delimiting permissible medical experimentation on human subjects. According to this statement, humane experimentation is justified only if its results benefit society and it is carried out in accord with basic principles that “satisfy moral, ethical, and legal concepts.” To some extent the Nuremberg Code has been superseded by the Declaration of Helsinki as a guide for human experimentation.

–“Permissible Medical Experiments.” Trials of War Criminals before the Nuremberg Military Tribunals under Control Council Law No. 10. Nuremberg October 1946 – April 1949, Washington. U.S. Government Printing Office (n.d.), vol. 2., pp. 181-182.

door gtfo.jpeg

1 hour ago, DA-WOODY said:

51 minutes ago, RedTuna said:

That would violate the Nuremburg Code, instituted after the trials of NAZI crimes against humanity.

The Nuremberg Military Tribunal’s decision in the case of the United States v Karl Brandt et al. includes what is now called the Nuremberg Code, a ten point statement delimiting permissible medical experimentation on human subjects. According to this statement, humane experimentation is justified only if its results benefit society and it is carried out in accord with basic principles that “satisfy moral, ethical, and legal concepts.” To some extent the Nuremberg Code has been superseded by the Declaration of Helsinki as a guide for human experimentation.

–“Permissible Medical Experiments.” Trials of War Criminals before the Nuremberg Military Tribunals under Control Council Law No. 10. Nuremberg October 1946 – April 1949, Washington. U.S. Government Printing Office (n.d.), vol. 2., pp. 181-182.

door gtfo.jpeg

Does NOT  One MUTHERFUCKER in this Polarized ShitWhole Ever Bother to READ Anything Before Commenting on IT !!!!

Yes you ARE Set on yer Party Lines and That Won't Change

But JEBUSFUCKINGKRIST ... Read WhateverTheFUCK you are going to comment on BEFORE deciding what you MUST Think about it

oh comeon try it just this once

Comprehenday ?????

The dumbest shit posted here can usually be grasped after a few words, especially after several go rounds on the topic..

Reading any farther simply results in stupidification.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

The dumbest shit posted here can usually be grasped after a few words, especially after several go rounds on the topic..

Reading any farther simply results in stupidification.

if you skip line 1

can you read 2 words on the 2nd line ???

Cute - and I caught it.

That's why the "usually" in my post.

It's no great trick to sneak something like that into a stream of stupidity just so you say "gotcha".

3 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Cute - and I caught it.

That's why the "usually" in my post.

It's no great trick to sneak something like that into a stream of stupidity just so you say "gotcha".

yer a Loner

I really don't know why people are getting so pissy about the Vaccine.

It is well known that the nano-bots in the vaccine that track you only have a battery life of a few months, so fucken what.  who cares, and they only transfer the data if you get to within 10 meters of a government drone (Bird).  Really their system of collecting data is far form perfect and their system of processing it is even worse.   After that they harmlessly pass through your system.

The only people that should be worried about is people who involve them self with body fluid transfer activities with people that they shouldn't be because yes, the nano bots are transferable this way.

Also if anybody is interested in some 5G repellent cream please follow this link and follow the instructions on the screen.   http://wwwwwwwww.jodi.org/

• Like 4
On 8/25/2021 at 10:04 PM, warbird said:

So, you had/have greater faith in Foxconn than you do in vaccines?  Not much of a batting average.

41 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

So, you had/have greater faith in Foxconn than you do in vaccines?  Not much of a batting average.

Dang it - weren't they supposed to be making the nanochips?  I had the ad campaign all ready to go

No Harmin Garmin

• Like 1
On 8/28/2021 at 8:05 AM, d'ranger said:

Dang it - weren't they supposed to be making the nanochips?  I had the ad campaign all ready to go

No Harmin Garmin

Someone needs to make nanodip to go with the nanochips. They just get lost in the regular stuff, not that they taste like much in the first place.

• Like 3

I feel far more sadness than schadenfreude. These people were infected with an intellectual contagion* long before they got covid. Shame on those spreading disinformation about this disease and the remarkably effective means we have at our disposal to control it. 

*Intellectual contagion -- a bad idea that spreads so widely that it has the effect of destabilizing society. 

• Like 1