Jump to content

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, jzk said:

Moving the goalposts?  Are you for real?

This is where you started: "The govt just looks to see if they went to school. That’s it. What they grift is on them."

Flat out wrong.  Not a huge deal.  Just admit your error and move on.

Umm, your post inferred legit Drs were prescribing ivermectin for Covid. 

The only ones widely known are the Frontline quacks - and they're doing it for grift.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I refuse to share this information for two reasons: 1) The science is still not settled on this. So it might be false. 2) It might actually be true.

I know exactly what you mean. Every time I get on an airliner, I think, "Gee, I wish the pilots didn't have government issued licenses. That would make this whole system a lot safer."

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Raz'r said:

Umm, your post inferred legit Drs were prescribing ivermectin for Covid. 

The only ones widely known are the Frontline quacks - and they're doing it for grift.

 

Yet they are licensed by your government which requires more than just checking to see if you went to school.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Umm, your post inferred legit Drs were prescribing ivermectin for Covid. 

The only ones widely known are the Frontline quacks - and they're doing it for grift.

 

Further, doesn't the government watch out for Drs prescribing horse paste for grift?  If not, then your government regulated system doesn't seem to be working so well.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

The only thing that bullshitters seem to enjoy more than moving the goalposts is wasting normal people’s time. 

yeah, can you believe that there are people here saying that all you have to do is go to school to be a licensed doctor.  What bullshit.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, jzk said:

yeah, can you believe that there are people here saying that all you have to do is go to school to be a licensed doctor.  What bullshit.

 

imagine!

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, jzk said:

It seems Ivermectin was prescribed by medical doctors in the US about 146,000 times per year before we ever knew about COVID-19.  Further, there seems to be a group of legitimate medical doctors prescribing it to treat COVID.

And you think we should make the drug more toxic, apparently to kill people with whom you disagree?

You are one sick fuck.

Doctors prescribe Viagra far more than 146,000 times per year.  But, never for diabetes.

THAT is what you are trying to use as a rationale for the use of Ivermectin off-label.

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Doctors prescribe Viagra far more than 146,000 times per year.  But, never for diabetes.

THAT is what you are trying to use as a rationale for the use of Ivermectin off-label.

I posted that it is a prescribed drug and that there are licensed doctors that prescribe it for COVID treatment.  

Are there licensed doctors prescribing Viagra for diabetes?

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, jzk said:

I posted that it is a prescribed drug and that there are licensed doctors that prescribe it for COVID treatment.  

Are there licensed doctors prescribing Viagra for diabetes?

Licensed Drs also prescribe anti-biotics for the flu.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jzk said:

Yeah, I am not a big fan of governmental licensing either.

I know exactly what you mean. Every time I get on an airliner, I think, "Gee, I wish the pilots didn't have government issued licenses. That would make this whole system a lot safer."

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, jzk said:

I posted that it is a prescribed drug and that there are licensed doctors that prescribe it for COVID treatment.  

...

Is there a single covid patient that Ivermectin has cured?

Whatever happened to "the hydroxy"? Is that why you want a new type of snake oil, because you and the elk had to give up on the last year's snake oil?

I think that injecting bleach and shoving a flourescent light up your ass should be given serious medical trials. The fact that you haven't tried it is just because you hate Trump!

- DSK

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, bhyde said:

I know exactly what you mean. Every time I get on an airliner, I think, "Gee, I wish the pilots didn't have government issued licenses. That would make this whole system a lot safer."

Like that government inspector that said the building in Miami was safe and in "very good shape" just three years before it fell?  

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Is there a single covid patient that Ivermectin has cured?

Whatever happened to "the hydroxy"? Is that why you want a new type of snake oil, because you and the elk had to give up on the last year's snake oil?

I think that injecting bleach and shoving a flourescent light up your ass should be given serious medical trials. The fact that you haven't tried it is just because you hate Trump!

- DSK

Do you read English?  I posted that it is an actual prescribed drug that actual doctors use to treat COVID in reply to one of the forum assholes that think the drug should be made more toxic, so that it can hurt people that he doesn't like.  

See if you can post something interesting next time.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Is there a single covid patient that Ivermectin has cured?

Whatever happened to "the hydroxy"? Is that why you want a new type of snake oil, because you and the elk had to give up on the last year's snake oil?

I think that injecting bleach and shoving a flourescent light up your ass should be given serious medical trials. The fact that you haven't tried it is just because you hate Trump!

- DSK

I think a heat lamp would be better medicine.

p_1000417838.jpg?wid=1000&hei=1000&op_sh

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, jzk said:

Do you read English?  I posted that it is an actual prescribed drug that actual doctors use to treat COVID in reply to one of the forum assholes that think the drug should be made more toxic, so that it can hurt people that he doesn't like.  

See if you can post something interesting next time.

Do you read any Earth language?

I asked if there was -any- evidence that this drug has helped any patients with -this- disease.

From anyone OTHER than people selling it, that is.

I mean, they wouldn't LIE, of course. I'm sure you can trust people trying to sell you a drug more than you can trust the gov't.

- DSK

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Steam Flyer said:

Do you read any Earth language?

I asked if there was -any- evidence that this drug has helped any patients with -this- disease.

From anyone OTHER than people selling it, that is.

I mean, they wouldn't LIE, of course. I'm sure you can trust people trying to sell you a drug more than you can trust the gov't.

- DSK

Who cares?  I am not advocating its use.  I am just calling out the asshole that would like to see people poisoned with it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, jzk said:

I posted that it is a prescribed drug and that there are licensed doctors that prescribe it for COVID treatment.  

Are there licensed doctors prescribing Viagra for diabetes?

The docs who are prescribing a deworming medicine for a virus are alone in their belief it will be effective.

And, that includes the company that actually makes the stuff.  But, what do they know?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bus Driver said:

The docs who are prescribing a deworming medicine for a virus are alone in their belief it will be effective.

And, that includes the company that actually makes the stuff.  But, what do they know?

So do you, like your forum mate, think it should be made more toxic so that it hurts people?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

The docs who are prescribing a deworming medicine for a virus are alone in their belief it will be effective.

And, that includes the company that actually makes the stuff.  But, what do they know?

It seems there are clinical trials being done to see whether it helps COVID.  It further seems the WHO endorses these trials.  

But again, I have no real position on it as it is not my field.  But I certainly don't hope it poisons anyone.

Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, jzk said:
46 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

I asked if there was -any- evidence that this drug has helped any patients with -this- disease. ...

Expand  

Who cares?  I am not advocating its use.  I am just calling out the asshole that would like to see people poisoned with it.

I see, you don't think people should take it but you're angry that somebody else has a more harsh negative opinion than you? Well that certainly makes sense............

 

37 minutes ago, jzk said:

It seems there are clinical trials being done to see whether it helps COVID. ....

Yeah? Where? By whom? Somebody that doesn't hate Trump, probably?

Do you suppose that it has been tried on people with covid? Why don't you look it up and see?

- DSK

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Steam Flyer said:

I see, you don't think people should take it but you're angry that somebody else has a more harsh negative opinion than you? Well that certainly makes sense............

 

Yeah? Where? By whom? Somebody that doesn't hate Trump, probably?

Do you suppose that it has been tried on people with covid? Why don't you look it up and see?

- DSK

I don't have an opinion on the drug one way or another other than I don't think it should be made more toxic so that it can hurt people.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Steam Flyer said:

Do you read any Earth language?

I asked if there was -any- evidence that this drug has helped any patients with -this- disease.

From anyone OTHER than people selling it, that is.

I mean, they wouldn't LIE, of course. I'm sure you can trust people trying to sell you a drug more than you can trust the gov't.

- DSK

The company that makes ivermectin is one of the biggest pharmaceuticals. They are literally big pharma. They have publicly stated that ivermectin has shown no evidence of reducing covid symptoms or death, and to please stop taking it.

That's right, the big pharma company - in the same category as the companies that anti-vaxers are accusing of just wanting to make a profit off of fake covid vaccines - are publicly stating not to use their drug for covid, even though they would stand to make a profit off of it.

Does it get any dumber than that?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nice! said:

The company that makes ivermectin is one of the biggest pharmaceuticals. They are literally big pharma. They have publicly stated that ivermectin has shown no evidence of reducing covid symptoms or death, and to please stop taking it.

That's right, the big pharma company - in the same category as the companies that anti-vaxers are accusing of just wanting to make a profit off of fake covid vaccines - are publicly stating not to use their drug for covid, even though they would stand to make a profit off of it.

Does it get any dumber than that?

It's a double secret fake to get people to use.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jzk said:

Like that government inspector that said the building in Miami was safe and in "very good shape" just three years before it fell?  

Yeah, because having unlicensed inspectors would make many more building safe. GOP Logic.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bhyde said:

Yeah, because having unlicensed inspectors would make many more building safe. GOP Logic.

Well golly gee whiz, I wonder if there are any other ways to make the building safe other than relying on some clown that works for a local building department who has no skin in the game.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:
7 minutes ago, Nice! said:

The company that makes ivermectin is one of the biggest pharmaceuticals. They are literally big pharma. They have publicly stated that ivermectin has shown no evidence of reducing covid symptoms or death, and to please stop taking it.

That's right, the big pharma company - in the same category as the companies that anti-vaxers are accusing of just wanting to make a profit off of fake covid vaccines - are publicly stating not to use their drug for covid, even though they would stand to make a profit off of it.

Does it get any dumber than that?

Expand   Expand  

Expand  

It's a double secret fake to get people to use.

Big Pharma actually run by the baby-eating lizard people from outer space. They don't want you to take Ivermectin because it makes your flesh taste bad to them.

- DSK

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jzk said:
5 minutes ago, bhyde said:

Yeah, because having unlicensed inspectors would make many more building safe. GOP Logic.

Well golly gee whiz, I wonder if there are any other ways to make the building safe other than relying on some clown that works for a local building department who has no skin in the game.  

Yeah, instead let's get people with a financial incentive... like somebody who also sells building supplies.

- DSK
 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jzk said:

Well golly gee whiz, I wonder if there are any other ways to make the building safe other than relying on some clown that works for a local building department who has no skin in the game.  

I think the threat of building collapse and lawsuits against boards has other HOAs checking on their shit. How many buildings do you think will need to collapse each year for the threat to be effective?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Steam Flyer said:

Yeah, instead let's get people with a financial incentive... like somebody who also sells building supplies.

- DSK
 

Or like the insurance company that has to pay out if it collapses.  Or the bank that will never get paid back.  I bet they would hire a world class inspection firm who cares about their reputation rather than that random clown working at some local government office.  

Or you could just stay with the clown.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Raz'r said:

I think the threat of building collapse and lawsuits against boards has other HOAs checking on their shit. How many buildings do you think will need to collapse each year for the threat to be effective?

yeah I bet the insurance company that has to pay the loss cares more than either the government clown or the HOA.

Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, jzk said:

Well golly gee whiz, I wonder if there are any other ways to make the building safe other than relying on some clown that works for a local building department who has no skin in the game.  

Well golly gee wilikers maybe we could have the builders and contractors certify that everything is super good and they didn't take any shortcuts at all, and everyone was super careful with everything, honest. Maybe a guy like Trump saying everything is perfect is all we need.

The whole point is to have a disinterested party with no skin in the game.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bhyde said:

Well golly gee wilikers maybe we could have the builders and contractors certify that everything is super good and they didn't take any shortcuts at all, and everyone was super careful with everything, honest. Maybe a guy like Trump saying everything is perfect is all we need.

The whole point is to have a disinterested party with no skin in the game.

Like the inspection company sent by the insurance company?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jzk said:

Like the inspection company sent by the insurance company?

So having unlicensed inspectors working for the insurance company is clearly the answer. Got it. More GOP logic.

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, jzk said:

Or like the insurance company that has to pay out if it collapses.  Or the bank that will never get paid back.  I bet they would hire a world class inspection firm who cares about their reputation rather than that random clown working at some local government office.  

Or you could just stay with the clown.

Are you under the impression that banks and insurance companies never collude to increase their profits?

Are you under the impression that building inspectors are hired by rolling letter-dice and seeing whose name they spell?

Kind of like you seem to be under the impression that the government educates and licenses doctors?

1 minute ago, jzk said:

Like the inspection company sent by the insurance company?

For a few years when I first got out of the Navy, I did boiler inspections for insurance companies. I did a great job, because I personally don't do shitty work. But there's nothing magic or elevating about working for the insurance company. And they have whole buildings full of people who work at figuring out how to game the system, for example shorting their stock and then announcing big losses on a hurricane or major fire or something.

- DSK

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bhyde said:

So having unlicensed inspectors working for the insurance company is clearly the answer. Got it. More GOP logic.

Maybe they could hire some of those licensed doctors that prescribe ivermectin. They obviously know their ass from a hole in the head.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

Are you under the impression that banks and insurance companies never collude to increase their profits?

Are you under the impression that building inspectors are hired by rolling letter-dice and seeing whose name they spell?

Kind of like you seem to be under the impression that the government educates and licenses doctors?

For a few years when I first got out of the Navy, I did boiler inspections for insurance companies. I did a great job, because I personally don't do shitty work. But there's nothing magic or elevating about working for the insurance company. And they have whole buildings full of people who work at figuring out how to game the system, for example shorting their stock and then announcing big losses on a hurricane or major fire or something.

- DSK

How much do banks and insurance companies make when a building goes down?

How much does it cost that licensed clown that said the building was safe?

Who licenses doctors?

Link to post
Share on other sites

I woulda loved to be in the room when Tucker, insurance counsel, and general counsel were talking about how to keep Tuckering after the narrow defamation win. “If you phrase everything as a question…and never assert anything…”

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/13/2021 at 12:17 PM, jzk said:

Yet they are licensed by your government which requires more than just checking to see if you went to school.

A fraudster can get past the hurdles required to become a quack.

 

18 hours ago, jzk said:

You think a "license" is some kind of magic?

Sydney Powell has one.  Doesn't mean she's not making a living off of the cerebrally disadvantaged.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jzk said:
12 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

.... You might want to find out, before you go blathering on about this topic.

 

Are you saying you don't know?

It's pretty clear -you- don't. Although it's just a tiny particle in the immense universe of your obvious lack of knowledge.

- DSK

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

It's pretty clear -you- don't. Although it's just a tiny particle in the immense universe of your obvious lack of knowledge.

- DSK

 

Well, dipshit, I already said who licenses doctors. 

 

And you said: "Kind of like you seem to be under the impression that the government educates and licenses doctors?"

Now you are just wasting time.  Who do you think licenses doctors in the US?

Link to post
Share on other sites

this is all over conservative media now, for maximum protection you have to take ivermectin anally, best method  is to smear it on a big strap on and get your GF to administer a solid pegging. If you're down on the farm you can get ivermectin directly from the horse but without needing your GF, although I suppose she could hold the reins?

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, MR.CLEAN said:

I woulda loved to be in the room when Tucker, insurance counsel, and general counsel were talking about how to keep Tuckering after the narrow defamation win. “If you phrase everything as a question…and never assert anything…”

Like TFG and his "Mexicans are rapists!...Just joking!" schtick.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, MR.CLEAN said:

“If you phrase everything as a question…and never assert anything…”

JerKZ is the most extreme example here.

Yes always finishes with a rhetorical baiting question.  When they arc up and reply to the bullshit,  he wins,  that is his fuel.

So what is the cost/benefit for these posters Clean?  Is the extra hits generated for the owner worth aiding the spread of harmful disinformation?

There, another question,

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, chum said:

There is a cost/benifit of PA?

There must be or it would not be here.  You think this is a charity?  That the Ed does this because he wants to keep us amused?

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, jzk said:

Well, dipshit, I already said who licenses doctors. 

...

Did you?

You mean, this?

On 9/13/2021 at 3:17 PM, jzk said:

Yet they are licensed by your government which requires more than just checking to see if you went to school.

The US government does not issue medical licenses.

Try again, and don't be such a dumbshit about things that are very easy to look up... although I suppose you are just being you

- DSK

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/13/2021 at 12:27 PM, jzk said:

yeah, can you believe that there are people here saying that all you have to do is go to school to be a licensed doctor.  

I feel you bro! I know right, no body get's it here...

Only you know how to become a real doctor. My surgeon brother in law looks forward to the tutorial! 

You pedantic douche.

It's all of the kooks way: Don't argue the merits of the actual debate!

Just like the GOP platform: There isn't one!

23 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

Is there a single covid patient that Ivermectin has cured?

Sorry, Joe Rogan........?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Steam Flyer said:

Did you?

You mean, this?

The US government does not issue medical licenses.

Try again, and don't be such a dumbshit about things that are very easy to look up... although I suppose you are just being you

- DSK

Hey dipshit, can you tell me where I said the "US" government licenses doctors?

Can you really be this much of a dumbass?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jzk said:

Is anyone literate on this forum?

I said "Yet they are licensed by your government which requires more than just checking to see if you went to school."

Nothing about the US government licensing doctors.  

Ok, pedantic asshole.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, jzk said:

Is anyone literate on this forum?

I said "Yet they are licensed by your government which requires more than just checking to see if you went to school."

Nothing about the US government licensing doctors.  

WTF does "your" government mean? State, local, federal? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, jzk said:

Is anyone literate on this forum?

I said "Yet they are licensed by your government which requires more than just checking to see if you went to school."

Nothing about the US government licensing doctors.  

How many people in this forum live in the US? Do you? Does the person you were addressing?

Better, answer this: which governments in your country license medical doctors?

- DSK

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jzk said:

Do you think it means specifically US government?

Is the state government in your state not "your government?"

 

I'm asking what you meant.

wea·sel words
/ˈwēzəl wərdz/
 
noun
 
  1. words or statements that are intentionally ambiguous or misleading.
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

How many people in this forum live in the US? Do you? Does the person you were addressing?

Better, answer this: which governments in your country license medical doctors?

- DSK

Did you miss the part where I said the drug was prescribed in the US?

And you still can't find a single post of me alleging the US government licenses doctors.  

You are an uninteresting waste of time.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok class.

Let's summarize GOP Logic. It's ok for doctors licensed by "our" government, whatever the fuck that means, to prescribe Ivermecin to Covid patients, but having a license to practice medicine is worthless because licensing doesn't mean shit.

There will be a test at the end of the week.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bhyde said:

Ok class.

Let's summarize GOP Logic. It's ok for doctors licensed by "our" government, whatever the fuck that means, to prescribe Ivermecin to Covid patients, but having a license to practice medicine is worthless because licensing doesn't mean shit.

There will be a test at the end of the week.

Who is presenting the GOP view of anything?

The drug is prescribed by doctors to COVID patients.  Who is saying it is "ok?"

Licensing must not mean shit, or how else would those doctors be prescribing horse paste to human Covid patients?

Or do you think it does mean shit, and ivermectin is a legitimate COVID treatment having been prescribed by licensed doctors?

Which is it?

No one said the US government licenses doctors.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, bhyde said:

Ok class.

Let's summarize GOP Logic. It's ok for doctors licensed by "our" government, whatever the fuck that means, to prescribe Ivermecin to Covid patients, but having a license to practice medicine is worthless because licensing doesn't mean shit.

There will be a test at the end of the week.

If they haven't all swollen up from a Covid shot.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, jzk said:

Who is presenting the GOP view of anything?

The drug is prescribed by doctors to COVID patients.  Who is saying it is "ok?"

Licensing must not mean shit, or how else would those doctors be prescribing horse paste to human Covid patients?

Or do you think it does mean shit, and ivermectin is a legitimate COVID treatment having been prescribed by licensed doctors?

Which is it?

No one said the US government licenses doctors.  

470935197_JZKshillalert.jpg.8fe657bd136f16d9a720053809fc2c3a.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

It seems that this horse paste is being used by many more countries and actual doctors than I initially thought. 

https://ivmstatus.com/

Even 76 peer reviewed studies regarding it:

https://c19ivermectin.com/

I don't know why all of these doctors and scientists bothered when they could have just come to this forum and saved all sorts of time.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites