Yard Guy 1:  Just adjust the trailer pads, it’ll sit fine. 
Yard Guy 2:  No problem boss. Let’s get this one packed up before the owner arrives, they always bitch about every little detail. 

6 minutes ago, PeterRoss said:

Beer Friday Noank Shipyard

Yeh, sun’s definitely over the yardarm, time to get on the beers!

• Like 1
2 hours ago, bridhb said:

Forget the captions....how the heck did this happen (asking to help not make the same mistake!)?

Looks like they hoisted with the sail up. 

"We got that skyed spin halyard down for you sir." 

Sailing Yacht for Sale, Needs work, Deck in Good Shape. Suitable for Liveaboard on Land in a Boatyard near you!  Call for Pricing and Financing Details.  Interior has been inspected from the inside out. Might need new headliner. 

Hunter announces their latest advance:  keel-less yacht.  After popularizing the "no-backstay" design, Hunter realized that they could sell even more boats if they removed the keel as well, since no-one actually tries to sail their yachts.  This particular example shows what happens if you ignore the printed warnings on the boat and try to sail it.

On 8/31/2021 at 11:55 PM, Kenny Dumas said:

I don’t care what the Harken tech note says, this single line reefing is like the jitterbug...

Hijack

If single line reefing is not a compromise, why don't all the best boats have single line cunningham/outhaul?

I don't have a caption, but I just want to say that I am really glad this didn't happen to that boat in the background.