How is the PA shitshow dealing with Joe now?

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HahahahahahaHahahahahahaHahahahahahaHahahahahahaHahahahahahaHahahahahahaHahahahahahaHahahahahahaHahahahahahaHahahahahahaHahahahahahaHahahahahahaHahahahahahaHahahahahahaHahahahahahaHahahahahahaHahahaha

I don't understand the OP question.  Dealing with what???  You mean: record high vaccination rates? Finally got out of an endless war after 20 years of wasting Billions (if not trillion

Dear Lord.... When the dissenting 'opinion' reads like the following....  This is your idea of an opinion?????? What are you, 12?  No wonder the right is so fucked in America. Look at

Posted Images

6 hours ago, El Mariachi said:

Surmise much, Honey?.....:lol:

Honey, that's gay as fuck Rico.  NTTAWWT

But some friendly advice, don't try that one in an English speaking country south of the equator.  We won't get violent, but you will regret it just the same.

9 hours ago, warbird said:

But when they see my granddaughters they forget bigot as lust overcomes the pricks.

WarpedBird you are one sick fucking unit.

6 hours ago, SloopJonB said:
12 hours ago, warbird said:

Except.... Trump isn't a total fuck up.

But apparently you are.

Wow, did WB really say that? I wonder if he really believes it?

Trump was born richer than most countries, and pissed away over a billion dollars in less than 20 years. Now he's reduced to yelling hateful nonsense and being a dancing bear for MAGA donations.

- DSK

3 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

Trump was born richer than most countries, and pissed away over a billion dollars in less than 20 years. Now he's reduced to yelling hateful nonsense and being a dancing bear for MAGA donations.

- DSK

No reasonable person would believe that.

Oh, wait.

14 hours ago, warbird said:

There is no previous "4 years". There is now, there is a major fucking Biden fuck up (after many major Biden fuck ups). Do not bring up the Trump successes as failures in your  puny mind. JOE FUCKED THE DOG BIG TIME.

Yea, He did, and I think we are calling him out on his BS, we absolutely admonish his actions and guess what???  The guy took responsibility and moved on, managed to evacuate 120k in a couple weeks...  Not yelling, screaming and bombing every living thing to get his way.  He is actually being presidential...  

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

How’s the hangover this morning, Otis?

I'm pretty sure the GeoCache WB and family found now contains a 10mm socket and an empty Tullamore Dew bottle.

15 hours ago, Nice! said:

1) This is fake news.

2) This is Taliban propaganda. Propaganda, as I'm sure you know, has a goal. By sharing this, you are helping the Taliban achieve that goal.

3) So much for America First.

@warbird no comment when you are proven wrong? No retraction or withdrawal of previous posts? Or no debate or attempt to prove that the helicopter was actually dangling a dead guy (spoiler alert: it wasn't). No attempt to justify your propagation of Taliban propaganda?

• Like 1
18 hours ago, warbird said:

Joe didn't bring our soldiers home, did he?  "Body bags" is not coming home.

Are you under the impression that there were only 13 soldiers in Afghanistan?  

Because that sounds pretty fucking stupid. 

40 minutes ago, bhyde said:

I'm pretty sure the GeoCache WB and family found now contains a 10mm socket and an empty Tullamore Dew bottle.

He probably ate the socket in his stupor.

56 minutes ago, Nice! said:

@warbird no comment when you are proven wrong? No retraction or withdrawal of previous posts? Or no debate or attempt to prove that the helicopter was actually dangling a dead guy (spoiler alert: it wasn't). No attempt to justify your propagation of Taliban propaganda?

You won't hear from Otis until he gets another drunk on and stumbles in to vomit the next bullshit talking points for Andy and Barn. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

- DSK

I would do this for a couple hundred million $.....old school IMOCA 60 would be my first purchase!

(176) The Trump Dance: US President’s Moves Inspire New TikTok Challenge - YouTube

19 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

Obama was in for 8 years. Bush was in for 8 years (He started it, remember), Trump was in for (OK about 30 seconds, but according to the books, 4 years) Biden has been in for 8 months.

Actually Al-Qaeda/Taliban threw the first punch...  Bush retaliated, but phucked it up..  Obama had a perfect opportunity to get out once the "busted a cap" in Bin Laden's ass.. they didn't.  In place they threw more money and resources at the problem.

I'll give Joe credit for finally doing something he and his boss should have done ten years ago.

At least Regan had the smarts to get the hell out of Lebanon after they bombed the Marine barracks.. 

• Like 1

Yeah, regarding Ronnie and the Lebanon thing. I lost friends in that bombing. And even afterwards, when on patrol the Marines were not allowed to even lock and load without receiving explicit permission. That meant that if they came under fire, they had to radio back (while taking said fire) for permission to shoot back.

Maybe let's just leave out any reference that indicates that Ronnie did anything good, let alone smart, in that situation, k?

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, Danceswithoctopus said:

Yeah, regarding Ronnie and the Lebanon thing. I lost friends in that bombing. And even afterwards, when on patrol the Marines were not allowed to even lock and load without receiving explicit permission. That meant that if they came under fire, they had to radio back (while taking said fire) for permission to shoot back.

Maybe let's just leave out any reference that indicates that Ronnie did anything good, let alone smart, in that situation, k?

I was riding around in a tin can off the coast of Lebanon at the time. We did not shoot any support missions but ran beach guard / sweeps for cruisers and the USS New Jersey when they were shooting.

It was a tricky situation, one of the things that was constantly happening is that Israeli gunboats were constantly trying to draw PLO & Syrian fire toward us. I can't comment on the rules of engagement ashore, except that all of it was a fucked-up mess.

- DSK

23 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

I was riding around in a tin can off the coast of Lebanon at the time. We did not shoot any support missions but ran beach guard / sweeps for cruisers and the USS New Jersey when they were shooting.

It was a tricky situation, one of the things that was constantly happening is that Israeli gunboats were constantly trying to draw PLO & Syrian fire toward us. I can't comment on the rules of engagement ashore, except that all of it was a fucked-up mess.

- DSK

Agreed as to tricky! Agreed as to fucked-up mess!

And THANK YOU for that support. (Yeah, just doing your job and shit. But sometimes the Navy comes in mighty handy.)

1 hour ago, Danceswithoctopus said:

As I recall the ROEs stated the combatant had to have a weapon in hand and be shooting. I don’t think it is correct that they had to ask to return fire.  The Marines took a lot of fire from people who knew our ROEs and would fire on us then leave their firing positions unarmed, knowing they were relatively safe. I was on the other side of the world, but he messed up ROEs were common knowledge.

14 minutes ago, hobie1616 said:

Stop The Electric College!!  Hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Look closer the signs actually say "electric collage"...........and "stop the steel.".......WTF fukitty fuck!

2 hours ago, Ventucky Red said:

Actually Al-Qaeda/Taliban threw the first punch...  Bush retaliated, but phucked it up..  Obama had a perfect opportunity to get out once the "busted a cap" in Bin Laden's ass.. they didn't.  In place they threw more money and resources at the problem.

I'll give Joe credit for finally doing something he and his boss should have done ten years ago.

At least Regan had the smarts to get the hell out of Lebanon after they bombed the Marine barracks.. 

What is the over/under on when we will go back in?

11 minutes ago, Navig8tor said:

Look closer the signs actually say "electric collage"...........and "stop the steel.".......WTF fukitty fuck!

Damn!!  That's even worse.  Hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa!!!

12 minutes ago, Navig8tor said:

Did Boothy mayke the signs? 

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, chum said:

Got a cite? The ROEs are published. 

Nope.

I also believe you believe they are. And I'm not disputing it.

But I'm not going to participate in further thread drift. As has been pointed out, that's a long time ago.

If it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy: you win.

2 hours ago, Danceswithoctopus said:

You clearly missed the point.  But I will hand you the respect for your friends.

11 minutes ago, Danceswithoctopus said:

Nope.

I also believe you believe they are. And I'm not disputing it.

But I'm not going to participate in further thread drift. As has been pointed out, that's a long time ago.

If it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy: you win.

Well shit, I didn’t even know the fight was on!  That was easy :) I thought this was about exchange of thoughts and information, my bad. 
ETA “I’m not going to participate in further thread drift...”

lol

23 minutes ago, Ventucky Red said:

I say there isn't one.  they phuck us again I say we take the leash of the Israelis and let them have it. 

Ummmm why would the Israelis care?

I think there is a strong chance we will have to go back in as terrorist bases spring up yet again.

59 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

You can skip to 39:40.  It was after the ceremony had concluded and the vans had driven off.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?514338-1/president-biden-pays-respect-us-service-members-killed-afghanistan

for fuck sakes. what kind of bullshit was that? he barely even glanced at his watch. it was so quick that if he is as mentally diminished as we are led to believe by the trumpers, Im sure he didn't even recognize his own arm much less see what time it was. idiots.

12 minutes ago, basketcase said:

for fuck sakes. what kind of bullshit was that? he barely even glanced at his watch. it was so quick that if he is as mentally diminished as we are led to believe by the trumpers, Im sure he didn't even recognize his own arm much less see what time it was. idiots.

Extra spicy RWNJ bullshit, with a dash of Extra Outrage.

You lefty fucks gotta be proud as hell of the shit shown you elected.  Every one of you fucking assholes are responsible for the deaths of 13 Marines and countless others lefty behind. OWN IT, this is what you voted for. 

5 minutes ago, warbird said:

You lefty fucks gotta be proud as hell of the shit shown you elected.  Every one of you fucking assholes are responsible for the deaths of 13 Marines and countless others lefty behind. OWN IT, this is what you voted for. 

Oh, fuck off.

Were you of them opinion the folks who voted for The Former Guy owned the deaths on his watch?

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, warbird said:

Yep.

We also voted for the guy who nailed Bin Laden.

You voted for the guy who started this war, and did not commit resources to accomplish the mission so he could invade Iraq too; the you voted for the guy who talked big about pulling out of Iraq but didn't.

How many Marines did those guys kill?

- DSK

11 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Oh, fuck off.

Were you of them opinion the folks who voted for The Former Guy owned the deaths on his watch?

10 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Yep.

We also voted for the guy who nailed Bin Laden.

You voted for the guy who started this war, and did not commit resources to accomplish the mission so he could invade Iraq too; the you voted for the guy who talked big about pulling out of Iraq but didn't.

How many Marines did those guys kill?

- DSK

Suck eggs.  Your fool fucked up royal and you siding with him show how fucking stupid each of are.  Fuck off. Own the deaths coming and then fuck off again.,

On 8/31/2021 at 5:49 PM, warbird said:

There is no previous "4 years". There is now, there is a major fucking Biden fuck up (after many major Biden fuck ups). Do not bring up the Trump successes as failures in your  puny mind. JOE FUCKED THE DOG BIG TIME.

Out of absolute morbid curiosity, what were the trump successes and the Biden failures WRT to Afghanistan?  I'll wait......

On 8/31/2021 at 5:51 PM, warbird said:

Attacking me does nothing to dispel a major fucking US disaster.

What was a disaster?  That Biden cleaned up the garbage that your boy shitstain left rotting under the bed for the next guy to find.  Trump lied about getting out of Afghanistan and you loved him for it.  BIden ACTUALLY GETS OUT of Afghanistan and you hate him for it.

There is so much cognitive dissonance and BS here, I think even Happy Malarky would be hard pressed to defend it.

Just now, Burning Man said:

Out of absolute morbid curiosity, what were the trump successes and the Biden failures WRT to Afghanistan?  I'll wait......

Fuck Off. this is the Joe Biden shit show.  You own it, you voted for it. suffer an in glorious death.

3 hours ago, quod umbra said:

Ummmm why would the Israelis care?

I think there is a strong chance we will have to go back in as terrorist bases spring up yet again.

You thinking is a stretch, and you have nothing.  Trump lost BADLY, deal with your  problems offline.

On 8/31/2021 at 5:57 PM, Ventucky Red said:

More body bags come home from Afghanistan under Obama's watch which Joe was a part of... if you want bring "previous.."

When they got OBL, that was a perfect opportunity to get out.. and they pissed it away.

In Biden's defense, he was very vocal about his bosses plan to surge and he strongly advocated to get out then when OBL was dead.  So, no.  It was not on his watch because he was the only one who said that was a fucked up plan.  Well, him and General Stan.  But Gen Stan got fired for saying it.  Obama was sorta stuck with Joe, as there was no real way to fire him.  But I'm sure he wasn't happy when Joe contradicted him.  

1 minute ago, warbird said:

Fuck Off. this is the Joe Biden shit show.  You own it, you voted for it. suffer an in glorious death.

You're a shitshow.  You need to be t-boned even if youre on stbd and the port boat should throw cans of Schlitz at your your railmeat's face.  As hard as they can.

• Like 1
On 8/31/2021 at 6:08 PM, Olsonist said:

Mostly I blame Bush the Stupid. I do blame Obama. I do blame Shitstain. I give credit to President Biden for Getting Us The Fuck Out. But the lion's share of the blame for this fucktasrophe goes to Stupid.

Let's be clear. OBL was in Afghanistan but Stupid let him slip the noose. After that we knew for a fact that OBL was gone. There was zero reason for us to stay there. There was negative reason for us staying there 8 years later. Stupid is a greater fuckup than even Shitstain is, although a much more pleasant fuckup. But not manning up and getting us out was shitty beyond forgiveness.

BTW, Bush the Stupid never even met the caskets at Andrews.

I'm going to slightly disagree with you on the bolded.  There was a fairly substantial reason to stay.  Because having a base right next door to collect intel - both airborne and by other means like HUMINT, etc - allowed us to both continue to work the OBL manhunt - as well as dismantle AQ piece by piece.  Doing that from a couple of hundy miles away was substantially easier and more effective than trying to do it from the next nearest bases like the other nearby Stans to the north or from Diego FUCKING Garcia.   But if we were going to keep troops there for that purpose, which I would submit that was a legitimate and worthwhile mission - we certainly didn't need to nation-build.  BUt certainly once OBL was fish food, we should have gotten the fuck out right then, starting the next day.

On 8/31/2021 at 6:08 PM, Ishmael said:

OK, so just hate-filled white supremacist.

Fuck off yourself, idiot. How's it feel being the stupidest poster on SA?

Stupidest poster on SA?  That's a bold statement.  Are you talking today or this week??  Or overall?  For the later, There are a lot of candidates and I'm not willing to crown one this moment.  I think this calls for another runoff election.  

On 8/31/2021 at 6:37 PM, Olsonist said:

But Shitstain called fallen American soldiers "losers" and "suckers". Even Fox's Jennifer Griffin covered that. He also didn't want wounded American vets included in his Fourth of July ceremony.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/09/trump-americans-who-died-at-war-are-losers-and-suckers/615997/

This is what I'm having such a hard time understanding with some of my harder right friends who are all also retired military, all former high ranking officers, a couple were 1-stars and several full colonels.  All very successful, hyper intelligent and fairly grounded in common sense. All great guys to plan poler with and to a man would literally give you the shirt off their backs.  And almost to a person, they are huge trumpers.  How do you have that background and align yourself to someone who calls the military losers and suckers???  I really really don't get it.  I can't even comprehend it.

Maybe @warbird can explain it.  Because I can't.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, warbird said:

You should start a thread, call it "Biden's daily deaths" or something.

When the numbers of dead are over half a mill, I might even post in it....

7 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

I'm going to slightly disagree with you on the bolded.  There was a fairly substantial reason to stay.  Because having a base right next door to collect intel - both airborne and by other means like HUMINT, etc - allowed us to both continue to work the OBL manhunt - as well as dismantle AQ piece by piece.  Doing that from a couple of hundy miles away was substantially easier and more effective than trying to do it from the next nearest bases like the other nearby Stans to the north or from Diego FUCKING Garcia.   But if we were going to keep troops there for that purpose, which I would submit that was a legitimate and worthwhile mission - we certainly didn't need to nation-build.  BUt certainly once OBL was fish food, we should have gotten the fuck out right then, starting the next day.

I see your point but we had Tajikistan and for that matter Pakistan. Tajikistan? They want us there. Moreover, just because we wouldn't have occupied Afghanistan didn't mean we couldn't have people there. We had them. When that asshole shot up the CIA morning commute in Langley, we tracked him down in Afghanistan. We did that with local help. Then we tricked him into going into Pakistan and snatched him.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_headquarters_shooting

For that matter, we even tracked down OBL in Afghanistan with Afghani help.

Occupation prevents cooperation. It's also hella expensive. I don't think we did anything right in Afghanistan after we let OBL slip away.

30 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

This is what I'm having such a hard time understanding with some of my harder right friends who are all also retired military, all former high ranking officers, a couple were 1-stars and several full colonels.  All very successful, hyper intelligent and fairly grounded in common sense. All great guys to plan poler with and to a man would literally give you the shirt off their backs.  And almost to a person, they are huge trumpers.  How do you have that background and align yourself to someone who calls the military losers and suckers???  I really really don't get it.  I can't even comprehend it.

You won't like my explanation/suggestion. Bring back the draft. You'll have fewer wars (because of more pushback) and they'll have to deal with people who aren't like them. I don't think Powell hates people like me. I'm certain Scheller does. If there's a shared burden, it would be like desegregating the armed services. Your friends are that way because they are separated.

On 8/31/2021 at 6:49 PM, Olsonist said:

Shitstain was just doing it to get on camera and look presidential. I give the asshole exactly zero credit for this. He was doing the right thing for the wrong reason.

He wasn't even doing the right thing.  Faking it is not the right thing, no matter what it may look like.

8 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

I see your point but we had Tajikistan and for that matter Pakistan. Tajikistan? They want us there. Moreover, just because we wouldn't have occupied Afghanistan didn't mean we couldn't have people there. We had them. When that asshole shot up the CIA morning commute in Langley, we tracked him down in Afghanistan. We did that with local help. Then we tricked him into going into Pakistan and snatched him.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_headquarters_shooting

For that matter, we even tracked down OBL in Afghanistan with Afghani help.

Occupation prevents cooperation. It's also hella expensive. I don't think we did anything right in Afghanistan after we let OBL slip away.

I didn't say anything about occupation.  I said "work" from there.  Conduct missions from there.  We could have easily paid off the taliban to not bother us at a couple of key Mil bases like Bagram and Jalalabad.  And if that didn't work, threaten to wipe them off the map if they fucked with us. 

And Pakistan?  Nah, they weren't EVER going to let us have Overt bases there to fly out of.  That would have had the same effect of basing US troops in KSA.  Makes the natives restless.  Causes gov'ts to be overthrown and towers falling and such.

45 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

This is what I'm having such a hard time understanding with some of my harder right friends who are all also retired military, all former high ranking officers, a couple were 1-stars and several full colonels.  All very successful, hyper intelligent and fairly grounded in common sense. All great guys to plan poler with and to a man would literally give you the shirt off their backs.

After I was out of the service I had a chance to have a long talk with several of that "high ranking" Elk after a Sunday service out in rural Honduras in the 1980's. 

To me they all seemed to be ticket punching careerist opportunists . . who knew almost nothing about Central America's history and culture . . 

But yeah, hale fellows well met and polite to a fault . .  

image.jpeg.958da67783639061e00c2455f2f3e11e.jpeg

Farkhor is 200 miles to Kabul. And they want us there.

As for Pakistan hosting a base, well, if we ever had a sliver of a chance then, we sure as hell don't have one now. Then, they let us snatch the CIA gunner. But after occupying Afghanistan, after we executed the bastard, we had to fly him back to Pakistan for a fucking state funeral.

We fucked up. About 2 minutes after capturing him, we should have put a bullet in the back of his head, taken a photo, put him in a body bag and dumped him at sea. Instead, we kidnapped him to the United States and put on a show trial, our precious sense of justice. And then we killed him. We embarrassed Pakistan. Of course, they would hate us for that.

1 minute ago, Olsonist said:

Farkhor is 200 miles to Kabul. And they want us there.

As for Pakistan hosting a base, well, if we ever had a sliver of a chance then, we sure as hell don't have one now. Then, they let us snatch the CIA gunner. But after occupying Afghanistan, after we executed the bastard, we had to fly him back to Pakistan for a fucking state funeral.

We fucked up. About 2 minutes after capturing him, we should have put a bullet in the back of his head, taken a photo, put him in a body bag and dumped him at sea. Instead, we kidnapped him to the United States and put on a show trial. And then we killed him. We embarrassed Pakistan. Of course, they would hate us for that.

You lost me.  Who are you talking about?  Who's him?

2 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

Thanks.  

For a minute there I thought you were talking about OBL.  Who, btw, we did put a bullet in the back of his head and then dumped his goat fucking ass at sea.

22 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

Thanks.  

For a minute there I thought you were talking about OBL.  Who, btw, we did put a bullet in the back of his head and then dumped his goat fucking ass at sea.

If you say so. 

1 hour ago, Venom said:
1 hour ago, Burning Man said:

Thanks.  

If you say so. 

I do say so.  But Puh-LEASE enlighten us on what really happened.  This should be interesting.

5 hours ago, Burning Man said:

I do say so.  But Puh-LEASE enlighten us on what really happened.  This should be interesting.

No idea, but they do have a long history of lying so I take everything with a grain of salt.  

8 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

Oh, fuck off.

Whatabout

8 hours ago, Burning Man said:

Deep down inside themselves, they're bigoted fucks who genuinely belief in the innate superiority of themselves and whatever group they belong to... by skin color, by religion, by region of origin, or something.

This is no rational, it's emotional. And it's the appeal of Trump: "I was born richer than most countries, nyah nyah nyah! I'm white and you're not, you get a fucking life of subservience and suffering! I'm Methodist and you're going to HELL but first I get to boss you around...." etc etc

You see this attitude come out in WB's drunken babbling.

I had a discussion yesterday with a retired military officer... a flyer, in fact... about Trump and why some people like/love him, why some very senior leaders who should know better got sucked into Trump's orbit. His point was that they should dislike Trump inherently, because he violates EVERY principle of leadership. Shucks he violates every principle of common decency. They not only followed him, in many cases broke the law to do so. He was of the opinion it's because they want to be tyrants themselves.

- DSK

7 hours ago, Olsonist said:

You won't like my explanation/suggestion. Bring back the draft. You'll have fewer wars (because of more pushback) and they'll have to deal with people who aren't like them. I don't think Powell hates people like me. I'm certain Scheller does. If there's a shared burden, it would be like desegregating the armed services. Your friends are that way because they are separated.

Absolutely bring back the draft.  Draftees could also be used for disaster duties, not just cannon fodder.  

• Like 4
10 hours ago, Burning Man said:

In Biden's defense, he was very vocal about his bosses plan to surge and he strongly advocated to get out then when OBL was dead.  So, no.  It was not on his watch because he was the only one who said that was a fucked up plan.  Well, him and General Stan.  But Gen Stan got fired for saying it.  Obama was sorta stuck with Joe, as there was no real way to fire him.  But I'm sure he wasn't happy when Joe contradicted him.  

Yes it was on his watch.  Obama picked him for a few reasons, one of being Biden's extensive foreign-policy résumé.  You're telling me he hired a guy for his expertise, and then didn't listen to him? And Obama was the smartest guy in the room - right?   And yes there was a way to fire him, he could have asked Joe to step down for some BS reason and/or take him off the ticket in 2012, wouldn't be the first time this happened.

2 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

I had a discussion yesterday with a retired military officer... a flyer, in fact... about Trump and why some people like/love him, why some very senior leaders who should know better got sucked into Trump's orbit. His point was that they should dislike Trump inherently, because he violates EVERY principle of leadership. Shucks he violates every principle of common decency. They not only followed him, in many cases broke the law to do so. He was of the opinion it's because they want to be tyrants themselves.

- DSK

I always like it when people say, "I have a friend that is a ______" or in your case.. "I was talking to someone in the know and they said ________________" to help them build upon putting credibility into their own opinions.

You can do better than this.

On 8/31/2021 at 5:11 PM, El Mariachi said:

If I hear this stupid mutha f'ng Human Pez Dispenser bring up his dead son one more time in the context of our military guys getting killed in action, I'm gonna lose my shit. What a despicable & decietful pandering piece of shit. Fuk this guy.....:angry:

Yes Yes yes. We all know you like the other son. The one that likes the cocaine. 

• Like 2
15 hours ago, Ventucky Red said:

I say there isn't one.  they phuck us again I say we take the leash of the Israelis and let them have it. 

How does Israel get there? Fly over Iran? Put some better thought into your ideas, you are coming up short.

5 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Otis! 

I’ve got Otis on ignore these days, but that mans been hitting the brandy damn hard these days.

8 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Is that what a brandy drunk looks like? I figured gin. 

Belligerent Wisconsin drunk, has to be Christian Brothers brandy. Maybe on the rocks, maybe with some cola.  

18 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

- DSK

I was on the USS Dewey during that same time, in that same place.  Fucked up shit is a good description.  We were not allowed to shoot back.  I ended up repairing bullet holes in the superstructure of other ships. 

3 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

Deep down inside themselves, they're bigoted fucks who genuinely belief in the innate superiority of themselves and whatever group they belong to... by skin color, by religion, by region of origin, or something.

This is no rational, it's emotional. And it's the appeal of Trump: "I was born richer than most countries, nyah nyah nyah! I'm white and you're not, you get a fucking life of subservience and suffering! I'm Methodist and you're going to HELL but first I get to boss you around...." etc etc

You see this attitude come out in WB's drunken babbling.

- DSK

I'm not sure I buy that.  In every other aspect of their lives, they are decent human beings and I'm pretty sure none have aspirations of being tyrants.  I don't doubt they have some inner racist that they are finally happy to be allowed to let out.  But that doesn't explain all of it. 

Afghanistan in a nutshell:

We helped several tribes fight the Soviets and were well aware of how fucked up that place is.  We watched the Soviets fail.

Then came 9/11.  W decided to continue his dad's beef with the area in general, Iraq in particular, but first lets attack a bunch of goat fuckers in Afghanistan, after all the Soviets left a mess and surely we can get rid of the terrorists.

Shortly after intermediate success we listened to the UN and decided it would be a good place to prove that Muslims are good people who would gladly accept a democratic form of government.  Thus the epic fail was underway.

Then Obama ran promising to get out of the shithole.  He won, and Hillary stepped in saying "Go have a beer with your buddy, I got this."  Naturally she had no intention of getting out.  The UN was still convinced that more time and money was needed to convert a bronze age culture. Then they discovered a new breed of toys that needed to be tested.  Finally the SEALS got Bin Laden, initial goal achieved.  Get out? oh hell no.  Too much money to be made, and the UN, well you know by now.

Trump campaigns on getting out.  He won.  Then he discovered that Obama had rewired the highest brass in the military, they were now convinced in the UN strategy.  There was no getting out.  Not while there is hope of converting a culture.  Also we needed the intel.  That means "boots on the ground." 

Biden promises to get us out.  He gets elected.  He dicks around for a few months trying to figure out where the bathroom is in the Oval Office, then decides it is time.  He tells his Woke generals to get out.  Now not next year.  I will do what you say as long as we get out.  Fuck our allies, fuck Americans who are there, fuck the promises the US and the UN have made, get out.

So here we are.  Twenty years later, both parties to blame and there is no hope for those who the UN and the US sold a dream to.  They are truly going to pay the price for believing that the UN and the US have any intention of standing on their word.Thousands are going to die, likely horrible deaths.  Most of you fuckwads are trying to place blame and polish a turd.  These are real people.  People who believed in the word they were given. 

I'm glad we are out.  We never should have tired to reshape that culture.  However, how many of the 123000 we got out are actually those who needed our protection?  How many are terrorists looking for a free ride to the din of the devil?  Better yet, how many people did we lie to? Who believed those lies and put their lives at risk because of those lies?

BTW, this place hasn't changed at all.  It is still the same shit hole it was twenty years ago when all this started...  Have fun, fuckheads.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

ew

It was my step-old mans booze of choice. 1 bottle per Sunday. Sit in the chair and watch sports.

19 minutes ago, plchacker said:

Then he discovered that Obama had rewired the highest brass in the military, they were now convinced in the UN strategy. 

No, I'm sorry.  I believe you are 100% wrong on this.  There are no Woke Generals who fervently believed that Afghanistan could EVER become a liberal democracy.  To a person, every top DOD brass and Sr CIA officials during the obama years and even into the tfg years I've spoken to off the record have said that us being there is a goat fuck of epic proportions and that it was always "unwinnable" from the start if the definition of "Winning" included transforming their culture.  Sure, they liked the fact that their procurement budgets essentially had a blank check.  But beyond that, no one thought it was a good idea.  In fact. it was these same generals who kept pushing Obama to "Pivot to Asia" because that's where the real threat was as well as where the real $$ are.  Do you think they gave a shit about buying MRAPs and other low cost toys when they could be buying more F-35s and aircraft carriers to face the Jhyna threat?  You definitely don't need F-35s, Carriers and Nuke Subs to fight an annoyance war like Afshitistan.

Edit to add: if anything, the top brass rewired the Kenyan usurper.  

2 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

No, I'm sorry.  I believe you are 100% wrong on this.  There are no Woke Generals who fervently believed that Afghanistan could EVER become a liberal democracy.  To a person, every top DOD brass and Sr CIA officials during the obama years and even into the tfg years I've spoken to off the record have said that us being there is a goat fuck of epic proportions and that it was always "unwinnable" from the start if the definition of "Winning" included transforming their culture.  Sure, they liked the fact that their procurement budgets essentially had a blank check.  But beyond that, no one thought it was a good idea.  In fact. it was these same generals who kept pushing Obama to "Pivot to Asia" because that's where the real threat was as well as where the real $$ are.  Do you think they gave a shit about buying MRAPs and other low cost toys when they could be buying more F-35s and aircraft carriers to face the Jhyna threat?  You definitely don't need F-35s, Carriers and Nuke Subs to fight an annoyance war like Afshitistan.

I agree with the bulk of what you said.  The real threat is to the East.  And yes the toys to fight the Chinese are certainly different, Navy heavy, fighters, subs and nukes.  Maybe the top Brass was not convinced, but there definitely was a culture change.  That change may not have included the role in Afghanistan, to be honest, that was a guess on my part, but there was a culture change.  I saw it in the differences between the Navy I served in and the Navy my daughter served in.

13 hours ago, warbird said:

Suck eggs.  Your fool fucked up royal and you siding with him show how fucking stupid each of are.  Fuck off. Own the deaths coming and then fuck off again.,

Fuck off.  Everyone here has said that Biden fucked up..  Move on asshole...  Move on...  We got people out.  After the initial BS things went rather smoothly and we are out....  Good stuff.  Biden is acting Presidential..  It is normal..  I am sad you think that the new norm is to raise cane on anything and everything a fucking president does. Our president is not supposed to be the Twitterer...  Our president is supposed to be presidential and he is.  He owned it..  He moved on.  Our country is better for pulling out...