replacing fixed port lights

you should be able to find a local plastics dealer that can cut new ones for you out of bulk material, I recommend Lexan over plexiglass. 

I made some keel windows out of 3/4” Plexiglass, 4” diameter.  I messed one up when the clamp slipped, and the hole saw scratched up a large portion of the surface.  I took it up to the gun range, clamped it to a board, and hit it with a round of 5.56 NATO (.223 Rem), it broke into three large chunks!  I figure that it was still way stronger than the section of hull that I mounted it into!  I slept much better after that!  

Keep in mind that polyurethane sealants (5200, 4000 UV, Sikaflex, etc) do not work well on acrylic.  They will form a strong initial bond that will weaken after a period of years due to a reaction between the acrylic and the sealant.  Dow Corning 795 silicone building sealant is recommended and was what I used when I had to do this on my boat.  Mine were frameless and I used VHB tape to hold them in position with proper spacing for the silicone, your situation may be different.

8 hours ago, Borracho said:

Lexan…polycarbonate…has no place on a yacht.  Great stuff for some other things. Like jailhouse windows.

Post pics of what you have. Deadlights or port lights in frames???

Won't be doing the project until this winter.  All the lights are recessed 1/2" into the doghouse and are frameless.