35 minutes ago, User1265 said:

I assume the podest between the round handles and the wheels are seats? But they are also looking a bit odd

Looks to me like those are seats that you can still run sheets and furling lines through to blocks further aft, without the helmsman sitting on them.

Those round things are probably just hand holds for the tactician etc.

The deck furniture is all there to assist the Boss moving around the boat, without him, we'd have no program, no work and no trophies. They look odd but are functional and built to purpose. Ideally the boat would be tiller steered, again a request of the Boss's and to his preference. 

• Like 3
7 hours ago, TANGO QUEBEC said:

The deck furniture is all there to assist the Boss moving around the boat, without him, we'd have no program, no work and no trophies. They look odd but are functional and built to purpose. Ideally the boat would be tiller steered, again a request of the Boss's and to his preference. 

Thanks for the explanation.

Congratulations to the last results, looks quite successful

We went well first day of the event, had some tough times and a few breakdowns on day 2 in the breeze which is odd as the boat has been almost faultless til now, managed to do enough on the last day to keep our noses ahead for the regatta and the season. 

Boat is broken down now for overhaul of systems and tickles, before heading South for the winter.

I was around this boat  and team all summer between holland and harbor springs, and was blown away by the impression they created.

it’s nice to see so many pros working so hard to make sure their boss has a great experience, on and off the boat.

many practice days on little traverse bay -when nobody was looking - they’d be all alone doing laps around their own marks and filming crew work at roundings etc.     very organized program run by super cool people, hope they come back to the lakes next season

• Like 2
On 9/13/2021 at 11:53 PM, P_Wop said:

^^^ I'd guess outhaul, cunningham and leechcord.

cunningham outhaul TRAV is my bet