I'm pretty sure that the three Texans who beat the shit out of a NYC restaurant hostess who dared ask them for proof of vaccination didn't get seated.

Of course, the executive order in NYC fines restaurants who don't check, so she was just doing her job.

To be fair to Texas, "As a Texan" is trending on Twitter, with huge numbers of Texans coming out to condemn this behavior. And these clowns could a easily have been from Florida or some other GOP run, anti-vax, anti-mask, shithole.

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2021/09/17/1038392877/new-york-tourists-attack-hostess-restaurant-vaccine?utm_term=nprnews&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=npr&utm_medium=social

1 minute ago, B.J. Porter said:

I'm pretty sure that the three Texans who beat the shit out of a NYC restaurant hostess who dared ask them for proof of vaccination didn't get seated.

Of course, the executive order in NYC fines restaurants who don't check, so she was just doing her job.

To be fair to Texas, "As a Texan" is trending on Twitter, with huge numbers of Texans coming out to condemn this behavior. And these clowns could a easily have been from Florida or some other GOP run, anti-vax, anti-mask, shithole.

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2021/09/17/1038392877/new-york-tourists-attack-hostess-restaurant-vaccine?utm_term=nprnews&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=npr&utm_medium=social

The only video I saw showed a black woman being manhandled out of the place. I wonder how Abbot will respond. I know what he'd do if it were a white woman...

6 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

I'm pretty sure that the three Texans who beat the shit out of a NYC restaurant hostess

Reminds me of all those times Ted Cruz went on and on about those terrible "New York values". 

image.jpeg.fb4156e897c1c9fbc8b4a4a6c3735ffd.jpeg

19 hours ago, B.J. Porter said:

FREEDUMB.

On 9/18/2021 at 12:33 AM, B.J. Porter said:

ITo be fair to Texas, "As a Texan" is trending on Twitter, with huge numbers of Texans coming out to condemn this behavior. And these clowns could a easily have been from Florida or some other GOP run, anti-vax, anti-mask, shithole.

Right because only shithole states that are anti-vax have people that commit battery.

Or is it the reason for the battery that you find important?  Ok to beat the hostess for giving out inaccurate wait time information, but unacceptable for asking for vaccine papers?

Boy oh boy. Jzk will go to ANY length to defend his party won't he. 

Pretty disgusting commentary on his morals, or lack thereof. 

1 hour ago, Grrr... said:

Which party would that be?

3 hours ago, Grrr... said:

It's not about his morality or lack thereof - simply about his intelligence.

Or lack thereof.

9 minutes ago, justsomeguy! said:

One fucking restaurant hostess' slurs does not mean the mandate is racist.

Perhaps BLM will post less on Instagram in the future.

Are you saying that black lives don't matter?

2 minutes ago, justsomeguy! said:

No lives were lost. Fuck off.

You think BLM should fuck off because no one was killed at Carmines?

Sounds like you might be racist.

9 minutes ago, bletso said:

Did I miss something?  What does BLM have to do with Carmines?

Well, they do call themselves "BLM of greater NY" around there.

Seems a little picayune to me.

On 9/18/2021 at 12:41 AM, Remodel said:

The only video I saw showed a black woman being manhandled out of the place. I wonder how Abbot will respond. I know what he'd do if it were a white woman...

Black Lunch Matters.

17 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

This ^^ and the Ignore function is pretty much all you need for the likes of him.

You sound like a racist.  The word is that the hostess dropped the n bomb on those fine Texans.  What were they supposed to do?

38 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

This ^^ and the Ignore function is pretty much all you need for the likes of him.

Him who?