what happened to the "DON'T know shit about tools" thread?

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

But, he didn't say that in THIS place. If he said it, and I have no way of knowing, it was in PA, which matters nothing to most people. You're confusing places. So yes, he made THIS place more in

I've moderated quite a few websites in my day.  Legally, by allowing speech of certain types on a website, the owner of that website gives tacit acknowledgement that he agrees with them or believes th

aogzPOe_460sv.mp4

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Windward said:

I waited too long!

I hope we get warning if Sol is ever at risk of being flicked... that National Cleavage Day thread is a national treasure which should be preserved....

• Like 4

Theire getteng flicte, then theires getteng nuked.  (angrey scooteres fav....)

1st ist servivebelle,,,,,, you comebacke and behaive..........

2st ist youe our eraste frome existence..........        you cante comeback as you..........   you diddente existe annymoire.............            :)

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, sledracr said:

I hope we get warning if Sol is ever at risk of being flicked... that National Cleavage Day thread is a national treasure which should be preserved....

So where has Sol been?  Haven't seen a post in the cleavage thread or the football threads for a while.  Hope he is just busy...

23 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

There's always rule #1, don't piss The Editor off.

Seems to work pretty well IME.

I haven't seen anyone but irredeemably negative value assholes flicked yet.

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, chester said:

Because?

He pissed off the wrong dude...  (Scott) something about BJ and assault , but that is not for me to divulge..  Check out the How is Joe worse than TFG? thread.  That is the last place he posted, and the first anyone says anything about it.  You can probably piece together the issues from there....  YMMV.  

1 hour ago, chester said:
3 hours ago, shaggy said:

Yup...  Boothy got the Flick...  

Because?

Because he contributed nothing but negative value.

1 hour ago, shaggy said:

He pissed off the wrong dude...  (Scott) something about BJ and assault , but that is not for me to divulge..  Check out the How is Joe worse than TFG? thread.  That is the last place he posted, and the first anyone says anything about it.  You can probably piece together the issues from there....  YMMV.  

PA ?????? .. easy to NOT step in anything there

just don't step in there seams to work fairly well

6 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Because he contributed nothing but negative value.

Tacos

this place is mostly like one side of a battery -

and Much Worse as of late

3 hours ago, Leeroy Jenkins said:

Who's going to tell the rest of us how it went down? 

I thought there were no rules in PA. 

Accuse a long time member of breaking his wife's jaw, add some insinuated murder into the mix, and then spend the rest of your time acting like a total twat.

There are no rules per-se, but when you go beyond the usual "all democrats are special snowflakes" and move into spousal abuse and killing, that just kind sets some people off.  And they appear to be mods =).

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

Who?

Best reply yet! Those that know, know why. Those that don't are better off not knowing.

Or, as Jimmy Durante once said... the nose, knows.

9 minutes ago, Willin' said:

Best reply yet! Those that know, know why. Those that don't are better off not knowing.

Or, as Jimmy Durante once said... the nose, knows.

HA! Cha cha cha!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Snaggletooth said:

he muste beene drickeng tequilla thet nite.............   macke you saye crazey shit............              :)

Is that:

A.) Red Head Crazy?

B.) Bat Shit Crazy?

C.) Crazier than a crack house rat?

D.) A & B?

E.) B & C?

F.) All the above?

18 minutes ago, hobot said:

Well, I hope he finds that divorcee with the hot bod that he's looking for in Mexico.

Juanita, my sweet chaquita, what are you up to?

5 minutes ago, Ventucky Red said:

Is that:

A.) Red Head Crazy?

B.) Bat Shit Crazy?

C.) Crazier than a crack house rat?

D.) A & B?

E.) B & C?

F.) All the above?

G: Eating Ritz crackers and Wis-pride cheese for a month straight, washed down with Genesee Cream ale crazy.

7 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

G: Eating Ritz crackers and Wis-pride cheese for a month straight, washed down with Genesee Cream ale crazy.

No self-respecting toilet would accept the shit resulting from that diet.

23 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:
32 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

Thet ist some crazey shit..................                           :)

• Like 1

well there goes

6 Recognizable User names

and 734,689 posts

and who knows how many socks ????

Troubling :o

2 hours ago, Snaggletooth said:

Thet ist some crazey shit..................                           :)

You'd be amazed at what people feed their kids around here.... If they feed them at all.

Booth went from a rational entertaining poster to a fellow who threw up countless posts whose entire content was nothing but calling people his sexist homophobic hate ridden  version of made up derogatory names. 

it was becoming really annoying and the site iwner got tired of it. 

9 minutes ago, IStream said:

Don't worry, Snaggs, yours only takes up 25% of the screen.

Doesn't take up any of my screen. Likewise for whatever Woody has up, whatever it may  be.

I'm not going to miss any of this priceless prose if I can help it.

• Like 1
17 hours ago, sledracr said:

Nuked?  lost?  am I just hallucinating (again)?

He hurt a fat arsed pussy's feelings in PA and got flicked after the fat arsed pussy went crying to the Ed and snitched.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Grrr... said:

Accuse a long time member of breaking his wife's jaw, add some insinuated murder into the mix, and then spend the rest of your time acting like a total twat.

There are no rules per-se, but when you go beyond the usual "all democrats are special snowflakes" and move into spousal abuse and killing, that just kind sets some people off.  And they appear to be mods =).

The LWNJ echo chamber that is PA couldn't doesn't tolerate those who don't toe their line.

• Like 1

How cool would it be if there was an ignore button in real life……….someone continually annoys you just press their ignore button and PRESTO they disappear. Problem for me would be after a while it would just be Mrs PB and I, and the dog….well…..maybe the dog…..

oh……and get off my lawn…..

https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/mean-homeowner-slammed-over-bizarre-method-stop-people-walking-across-front-garden

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, Point Break said:

How cool would it be if there was an ignore button in real life………someone continually annoys you just press their ignore button and PRESTO they disappear. Problem for me would be after a while it would just be Mrs PB and I, and the dog….well…..maybe the dog…..

oh……and get off my lawn…..

https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/mean-homeowner-slammed-over-bizarre-method-stop-people-walking-across-front-garden

Just the other night my wife asked my why the mute button on the TV remote doesn't work on me.  :)

• Like 3
Just now, Grrr... said:

LOL.  Ok chump.  Whatever you say.

Nah... the boy has a point there.  Disagree with the group think on PA and mob mentality showed up..  you can't deny that.  Lets face it, it has been the same 10 or 15 people posting the same shit day in and day out for the past 15 years.  I wonder how may of those people actually sail let alone own a sailboat?

Flame on my brother..

6 minutes ago, Ventucky Red said:

Nah... the boy has a point there.  Disagree with the group think on PA and mob mentality showed up..  you can't deny that.  Lets face it, it has been the same 10 or 15 people posting the same shit day in and day out for the past 15 years.  I wonder how may of those people actually sail let alone own a sailboat?

Flame on my brother..

Your argument falls pretty flat.  Just because the majority of the posters here are "left" of center (Europeans would look at this and think they were right of center) doesn't make it an echo chamber.  That's your special snowflake status shining through.  Well reasoned posts will (for the most part) get a reasonable reception.  And folks like BJ are actually an example of that - he's always been perfectly willing to discuss things in a reasonable way.

Sorry - but the ban has nothing to do with with Booths drug addled booze soaked political posts, and everything to do with the way he acted.  And folks try to blame it on political positions are just gaslighting.

Sorry if that somehow invalidates your victim status.  Try posting more intelligent arguments and you'll have better luck.

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Grrr... said:

Your argument falls pretty flat.  Just because the majority of the posters here are "left" of center (Europeans would look at this and think they were right of center) doesn't make it an echo chamber.  That's your special snowflake status shining through.  Well reasoned posts will (for the most part) get a reasonable reception.  And folks like BJ are actually an example of that - he's always been perfectly willing to discuss things in a reasonable way.

Sorry - but the ban has nothing to do with with Booths drug addled booze soaked political posts, and everything to do with the way he acted.  And folks try to blame it on political positions are just gaslighting.

Sorry if that somehow invalidates your victim status.  Try posting more intelligent arguments and you'll have better luck.

And you took it hook line and sinker. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Ventucky Red said:

And you took it hook line and sinker. 

So calling out stupid posts makes this place an echo chamber according to you.  Whatever point you're trying to make, I think you've lost direction.

"I'm gonna say something, then imply that anyone who responds to it negatively is just re-enforcing the echo chamber".  Might as well have done the old "I'm rubber and you're glue".

Anyway - this is GA and I've no interest in cluttering it up with political bullshit, so I'm done here.

18 hours ago, Snaggletooth said:

Thet ist some crazey shit..................                           NCNBEtoilet_adkins_620x300.jpg

18 hours ago,  Cal20sailor said: 
   18 hours ago,  Mrleft8 said: 

Thought this thread was about tools na  ……. That’s a shit tool!!! :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Grrr... said:

I don't care who you are, that's funny right there.

• Like 2

It's a lesser place w/o the Albino Mexican 

Time was there was GA and PA for generally non sailing posts

Those days if you stayed out of PA the ShitShow had little effect on your SA stay

GA has quite awhile ago become what I imagine PA used to be as the wall between PA-GA has been taken apart and now used as rocks to throw at those you can't fuck with otherwise

Soo many in GA are just in it for HATE

How can someone keep you pissed off if they never mention you, never commant on your posts (they actualy ignore you)  And don't respond to your bitching about them ??

That's all to common anymore around here

You need Not tell anyone you hate them and that's why you have them on ignore

You could just Actualy Ignore them - Simple as that

It is Better to have different views that you can read or skip over

Once all views are the same there is No need to check back as it becomes  boring as watching the weather report for DAGO

It's a lesser place now 

Rico's problem was he was TOO Like too many people here

It's NOT that there can be No ASSWHOLES - Rather It's that too many Want to Be The Only ASSWHOLE.

There should be a Mirror Anarchy where there are No Limits on what you can say/call Everyone Else that's Just Like You (in yer own special way)

Troubling 

• Like 1

OMG the depths some will reach to get the attention they demand

Common someone guess who I am

Bla Bla Bla

that not enough

Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla

no one gunna even guess ??

BLA BLA BLA BLA

The Masked Singer | Watch Wednesdays at 8/7c on FOX

come on one of you give me sum recognition

Senior Tasmania Police officer latest victim in series of online attacks |  The Examiner | Launceston, TAS

Bla Bla Bla

I think I have it figured out....

Boothy heard that there was black tar washing up on the beach just north of him. So he drove up there and got himself a big ol' ball of the stuff. Stuffed a fingerful into his hooka and.....

"Damn! This isn't the 'black tar' I was remembering from 1976....FUK....."

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Ventucky Red said:

Just the other night my wife asked my why the mute button on the TV remote doesn't work on me.  :)

And, to really wind her up, you answered her by moving your lips without any sound coming out.

On 10/5/2021 at 5:45 PM, Willin' said:

Juanita, my sweet chaquita, what are you up to?

Probably my favorite song of all time. Little Feat, in some of their iterations, was a fabulous band. 

• Like 3
18 hours ago, Grrr... said:
On 10/6/2021 at 6:58 PM, 00seven said:

The LWNJ echo chamber that is PA couldn't doesn't tolerate those who don't toe their line.

LOL.  Ok chump.  Whatever you say.

What I said is true though. I'm not a chump, PA works on pack mentallity & you're one of them.

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, danstanford said:

Probably my favorite song of all time. Little Feat, in some of their iterations, was a fabulous band. 

A great band. A long time has gone by since... Always brings back great memories of good times

17 hours ago, Grrr... said:
17 hours ago, Grabbler said:

Could you take this thread back to the shitter with you?...

https://forums.sailinganarchy.com/index.php?/topic/228075-whats-wrong-w-kyrstan-sinema/

You'll have to find a mod.  They're around here somewhere.

Try @Editor or @Zapata, I'm not sure if anyone else has been added to the team.

Much like most things in life…….heading into PA is a choice. For a while I found it interesting with an occasional gem of a alternative view than mine. Then……seemingly in parallel with our culture it became more and more polarized and filled with personal attacks instead of thoughtful exchange. Now I’m no softie, after sports growing up, 4 years in the military, 2 years in the lifeguard service, and 37 years in the fire department………I’m not bothered by much. Pretty hard (not impossible) to get under my skin but…….after a while I got tired of reading the vitriol and insults. Life is too short. So I stopped reading and posting in there. I was not offended, I just judged it no longer worth my time. Others can choose differently and I have no criticism of that choice. 

• Like 3
5 hours ago, 00seven said:

What I said is true though. I'm not a chump, PA works on pack mentallity & you're one of them.

Except I'm not, and that's just more of your special snowflake status shining through.  I've had it out with both sides - both democrat and republican.  I've argued with most everyone there (including BJ).  If you're feeling a little outnumbered, it may be that you're just plain wrong most of time and that leads to the 'echo chamber' you're so scared of going after you.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, 00seven said:

Just because a lot of people think you're a chump does not make them a pack.