what happened to the "DON'T know shit about tools" thread?

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

But, he didn't say that in THIS place. If he said it, and I have no way of knowing, it was in PA, which matters nothing to most people. You're confusing places. So yes, he made THIS place more in

I've moderated quite a few websites in my day.  Legally, by allowing speech of certain types on a website, the owner of that website gives tacit acknowledgement that he agrees with them or believes th

aogzPOe_460sv.mp4

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Cruisin Loser said:

This was a more interesting place with Rico. In his own way, the Ed is just another snowflake.

A visit to PA is a good way to lose respect for people you like in other forums, so I stay away. 

The Rico you saw in GA is not the same Rico that showed up in PA. I liked GA Rico.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Grrr... said:

Escalating Disdain = You abused your wife and one of the two of you should snuff it. 

That type of intentional dishonesty is why people don't particularly like you, either.  Nothing to do with political party. 

He got "responded poorly" right though...

7 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

The threads where he first started attacking me on his return were in GA.

So I didn't think much of post-hiatus GA Rico, either.

That must have been pretty specific, I didn't see anything too outrageous from him here. Of course, you do have your fan club that follows you around.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Snaggletooth said:

I adgree, in hisse owen waye he wase licke SA versione of Wilde Mr.B woude sende manney silley and controvessialle statementes throuh SA to see who respondide and detecte who was wearreng pre-wounde panties............                 :)

LLO!

7 hours ago, Snaggletooth said:

I nevere saide that.............              :)

thats why i fixed it for you. That fucking guy was a good person and funny 10 years ago, now he is only funny smelling.

Name calling?...harsh words?...butt-hurt?...you fuckers woulda lasted about 10 minutes at high school in Australia in the 60's/70's...

21 minutes ago, Grabbler said:

Name calling?...harsh words?...butt-hurt?...you fuckers woulda lasted about 10 minutes at high school in Australia in the 60's/70's...

You think?

I am not a violent man, but the shit Booth said to me and about my wife may have ended in a fist fight if he pulled it in person.

If he was trying to get me to see red he did, but these cowardly twats will only pull that crap in an online forum.

4 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

You think?

I am not a violent man, but the shit Booth said to me and about my wife may have ended in a fist fight if he pulled it in person.

If he was trying to get me to see red he did, but these cowardly twats will only pull that crap in an online forum.

Yeah but it wasn't in person...just  words you coulda either scrolled past, ignored,  or replied to...instead you decided to go whining to the Ed...yes, it's an online forum, supposedly one where "anarchy" reigns, all that happens when folks write shit is your feelings get hurt...I'm guessing you weren't around during the Randy Smyth vs. his wife "wife bashing" saga when all hell broke loose, but nobody went crying to the authorities then...I'm kinda doubtful getting banned has changed Rico's point of view or "personal animosity" towards you, but I guess it's managed to add an extra layer of cotton wool to your protective cocoon so the bad man can't upset you again so apparently "you won"...

• Like 2
  • Downvote 2
1 hour ago, Grabbler said:

Yeah but it wasn't in person...just  words you coulda either scrolled past, ignored,  or replied to...instead you decided to go whining to the Ed...yes, it's an online forum, supposedly one where "anarchy" reigns, all that happens when folks write shit is your feelings get hurt...I'm guessing you weren't around during the Randy Smyth vs. his wife "wife bashing" saga when all hell broke loose, but nobody went crying to the authorities then...I'm kinda doubtful getting banned has changed Rico's point of view or "personal animosity" towards you, but I guess it's managed to add an extra layer of cotton wool to your protective cocoon so the bad man can't upset you again so apparently "you won"...

You do know these forums are publicly viewable and crawled by Google, right? So shit that people day about you here might show up if someone Googles your name even from outside SA? What is said about you here could easily be found by someone looking you up for any reason, like a job search, background check, reference check, or legal investigation.

Didn't think you did.

There's a reason I push back on shit here. I have a several persistent trolls and stalkers who have been systematically libeling me for years.

I wasn't looking to get Rico nuked, and I think that response was over the top. But I do think he deserved a week or two in the penalty box. I would have done it myself if I was still a moderator, but I am not.

There are way too many sociopaths here that think there isn't a real person on the other end of the keyboard, that they aren't hurting anyone with what they type.

That you think his falsely accusing people of crimes and spousal abuse while wishing death on them (or their spouse) is just fine and that I am in the wrong for pushing back speaks to your character, not mine.

--

I've been around these forums for over 20 years - was this before then that you don't think I know about?

BTW - my son has read some of the shit that's been spewed about me here, too. He's an adult now, but this has been going on since he was much younger. Do you think it's OK that Rico thought his mother should go kill herself? Just by way of how "harmless" all this "good fun" is out here.

P.S. It is HYSTERICAL that 00Seven - or the user formerly known as Grumpy - gave you an up vote for this. He was literally screaming in my PM's to take posts down and punish people for...wait for it...saying bad things about his religion. Then later, again, he was screaming at me for not taking some pictures down (that I didn't know about) that he posted, because said pictures were causing all sorts of real world harm and misery to the girls in them. There was no bigger whiner in my Inbox, excepted he was also abusive and obnoxious to boot. So much hypocrisy, you'd think he'd realize it.

I've moderated quite a few websites in my day.  Legally, by allowing speech of certain types on a website, the owner of that website gives tacit acknowledgement that he agrees with them or believes they are acceptable. 

Scott has no problem with us telling each other to fuck off.  But clearly, he draws the line at accusing people of spousal abuse and then suggesting they should die. And really, I question the character of anyone who would argue that sort of speech should be allowed.

Telling someone they are a dumb fuck is one thing. It's an opinion.  But accusations of violence or other crimes goes WAY past that. 

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

BTW - my son has read some of the shit that's been spewed about me here, too. He's an adult now, but this has been going on since he was much younger. Do you think it's OK that Rico thought his mother should go kill herself? Just by way of how "harmless" all this "good fun" is out here.

P.S. It is HYSTERICAL that 00Seven - or the user formerly known as Grumpy - gave you an up vote for this. He was literally screaming in my PM's to take posts down and punish people for...wait for it...saying bad things about his religion. Then later, again, he was screaming at me for not taking some pictures down (that I didn't know about) that he posted, because said pictures were causing all sorts of real world harm and misery to the girls in them. There was no bigger whiner in my Inbox, excepted he was also abusive and obnoxious to boot. So much hypocrisy, you'd think he'd realize it.

Oh wow.  We're those the questionably aged ones, or was that a different poster? For some reason I remember grumpy being tied up in discussions about mining in Thailand and questionable bars. 

42 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

Wow. That’s an awful lot of whining to call me a whiner. And all of those lies are the cream on the cake. 

You are one sooky lala 

1 hour ago, Grrr... said:

Oh wow.  We're those the questionably aged ones, or was that a different poster? For some reason I remember grumpy being tied up in discussions about mining in Thailand and questionable bars. 

I don't know. I saw some pictures in passing he posted, and some of the guys were like they always are.

I didn't really pay any more attention to any of it until he popped up in my DMs blaming me for ruining these girls lives, when that was the first I'd heard of it. Claiming I'd refused to help him or something, when he'd clearly been messaging a different moderator.

It was, like every interaction I've had with the man, quite a nasty exchange with him coming in like Yosemite Sam with all sorts of accusations and blame.

Can mushrooms be added into beef stew?

I'm going to get my Dutch oven going on Saturday and trying to put my list together now.

What's a basic cut of beef that I can trim down into pieces?

50 minutes ago, hobot said:

I'm going to get my Dutch oven going on Saturday and trying to put my list together now.

Canned mushrooms!?  Never!  Maybe fresh, but never canned!  

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, silent bob said:

Canned mushrooms!?  Never!  Maybe fresh, but never canned!  

WOULD mushrooms be able to be added into the stew and if so what type would you suggest?

25 minutes ago, hobot said:

WOULD mushrooms be able to be added into the stew and if so what type would you suggest?

As we’re on a Rico thread, Psilocybin!  Maybe with a dusting of a white powder!  

• Like 3
1 hour ago, hobot said:

We put them in ours, works well.

5 hours ago, Grrr... said:

WTF are you on about? Your memory must be seriously impaired.

Click the link to find your lies. You're a bullshitter.

Apologies to all...found a new taco truck in town yesterday doing killa Al Pastor tacos and realized that BJ's temper tantrum had robbed us of the "Tacos...discuss" thread...guess I went off the deep end...

ps. Big fan of dried Asian mushrooms in stews...Shiitake/Oyster/Wood Ear

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Snaggletooth said:

eye rounde roaste, I thick the mushooms are added latere, haive fun!                 :)

Yes add towards the end or close to serving.  Never tried them in beef stew, always in spaghetti sauce and beef stroganof... let us know how it works out.   For the stroganof I use cubed sirloin... sometimes our local market will have this already to go.

11 hours ago, Grabbler said:

Surely domestic violence gets no pass?

52 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

One would think accusations of date rape were similarly beyond the pale...

I woulda dealt with it like my parents did and sent both miscreants into time-out (after a paddling)...

1 hour ago, Ventucky Red said:

Yes add towards the end or close to serving.  Never tried them in beef stew, always in spaghetti sauce and beef stroganof... let us know how it works out.   For the stroganof I use cubed sirloin... sometimes our local market will have this already to go.

And for searing the cubed meat, at a decent bit of burgundy wine yes?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Grabbler said:

Apologies to all...found a new taco truck in town yesterday doing killa Al Pastor tacos and realized that BJ's temper tantrum had robbed us of the "Tacos...discuss" thread...guess I went off the deep end...

ps. Big fan of dried Asian mushrooms in stews...Shiitake/Oyster/Wood Ear

Mushrooms in Tacos?  Eww!  

16 minutes ago, hobot said:

I wouldn't for fear of boiling vs searing the meat.  Drink the burgundy instead.

3 hours ago, 00seven said:

You do realize that a 9 year old thread that confirms some things that I remembered is actually a testimate to my memory being just fine, right? LOL

32 minutes ago, Grabbler said:

I woulda dealt with it like my parents did and sent both miscreants into time-out (after a paddling)...

So it's OK to beat kids but not your spouse.  Got it.  

Funny how people who beat one, the other or both rarely beat their co-workers or boss when they get pissed of at work.  

And please spare me the rationalization for beating kids. I worked in the domestic violence field for a time and I never ever heard a legitimate reason for it is spite of some very creative efforts.  

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

I wouldn't for fear of boiling vs searing the meat.  Drink the burgundy instead.

Depends on how good the Burgundy is or how decadently profligate you feel.

You reduce the wine in a separate sauce pan.  Dredge the beef in some flour and sear in  the stew pot with a little olive oil.  When the Burgundy is reduced and the meat is seared, add the wine reduction to the stew pot and carry on.

I shouldn't have to explain this to a worldly man like you!   Don't ever disappoint me again.

5 minutes ago, Ed Lada said:

So it's OK to beat kids but not your spouse.  Got it.  

Funny how people who beat one, the other or both rarely beat their co-workers or boss when they get pissed of at work.  

And please spare me the rationalization for beating kids. I worked in the domestic violence field for a time and I never ever heard a legitimate reason for it is spite of some very creative efforts.  

50+ years ago...different attitudes prevailed then...corporal punishment in schools was unchallenged and acceptable to society...times and attitudes change...never laid a hand on either of my kids so I have no need or wish to rationalize that kind of behaviour at this point of history...

51 minutes ago, Grabbler said:

3 minutes ago, Grabbler said:

50+ years ago...different attitudes prevailed then...corporal punishment in schools was unchallenged and acceptable to society...times and attitudes change...never laid a hand on either of my kids so I have no need or wish to rationalize that kind of behavior at this point of history...

Well excuse my confusion about how you think about the subject.

As I often explain to my wife, I can only respond to what you said, not what you were thinking.

2 minutes ago, Ed Lada said:

Well excuse my confusion about how you think about the subject.

As I often explain to my wife, I can only respond to what you said, not what you were thinking.

Mea culpa...our time-outs were always preceded with a paddling...I was suggesting that both of those fuckers would have been dealt with equally under my parents' regime...the "Golden Boy/ex-mod" would have suffered the same consequences for his behaviour as Senor Booth...

29 minutes ago, Ed Lada said:

Depends on how good the Burgundy is or how decadently profligate you feel.

You reduce the wine in a separate sauce pan.  Dredge the beef in some flour and sear in  the stew pot with a little olive oil.  When the Burgundy is reduced and the meat is seared, add the wine reduction to the stew pot and carry on.

Thank you for this. I used to know a lot of the stuff but my brain got a reboot and I'm starting at the bottom again with cooking. Things seem familiar but I can't always grasp them.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Hike, Bitches! said:

hobot, this is NOT the random pic thread :)

Eh, not one of my finer attempts to hijack a thread.

Let's get back to talking about Boothy, B.J. and Grumpy!

:)

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Hike, Bitches! said:

hobot, this is NOT the random pic thread :)

But it is the best "STFU about politics" post I've ever seen.

Way better than recipes.

The posting crew at Hobot International is a little upset right now but the world should be right again due to all their hard work.

I'm a good boss so I guess it's pizza Friday for lunch!

• Like 3
53 minutes ago, hobot said:

Thank you for this. I used to know a lot of the stuff but my brain got a reboot and I'm starting at the bottom again with cooking. Things seem familiar but I can't always grasp them.

Dude, you're on your feet and making sense.  Everything else is gravy. Seriously.  Make gravy.  Mmmmmm gravy. 

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Snaggletooth said:

Cane we juste skippe it and saye we talkled aboute it?

Bitching about what happened in PA .. in GA ...  is counter productive to GA

A Grupe Grope Hug of PA Mob Aleagance in GA is embarrassing 

Take it to PA - Take it in PA

Try setting the tone of SA-Forums by not going for the throat of everyone you don't hold hands with

Actual Ignore those you don't want to interact with

If this is going to be a circle ijerk n GA it would be Much Better with Rico involved 

Whey Too Much of PA spills into GA

A cleanup of this isle wouldn't hurt

• Like 1
Just now, DA-WOODY said:

Bitching about what happened in PA .. in GA ...  is center productive to GA

Try setting the tone of SA-Forums by not going for the throat of everyone you don't hold hands with

If this is going to be a circle in GA it would be Much Better with Rico involved 

Yeah, actually I agree with Woody (gasp) even though I was one of the participants.  Nuke that crap from orbit.

1 hour ago, DA-WOODY said:

Bitching about what happened in PA .. in GA ...  is counter productive to GA

If this is going to be a circle ijerk n GA it would be Much Better with Rico involved 

Damn Woody.  That is some of your best stream of consciousness work here ever. 

Joyce would be so proud of you!

3 hours ago, Grabbler said:

Mea culpa...our time-outs were always preceded with a paddling...I was suggesting that both of those fuckers would have been dealt with equally under my parents' regime...the "Golden Boy/ex-mod" would have suffered the same consequences for his behaviour as Senor Booth...

OK, got it.

31 minutes ago, Ed Lada said:

Damn Woody.  That is some of your best stream of consciousness work here ever. 

Joyce would be so proud of you!

So, Woody writes "literature", but SciFi authors P.K. Dick, Cordwainer Smith, Neal Stephenson, are all genre hacks?

I think I see where you're coming from...

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Ease the sheet. said:
17 hours ago, Grabbler said:

Grabbler is okey-dokey with domestic violence and suicide and murder suggestions for people who aren't even on the forums, yes.

I gotte thisse frome Mainsheete Sistere;

MS’ Chili

Ingredients:

·        2 tablespoons olive oil

·        4 cloves minced garlic

·        1 sweet onion coarsely chopped

·        1 pound sweet Italian sausage removed from casings

·        1 pound ground beef

·        1 can of tomato paste - (6 oz.)

·        2 cans of diced tomatoes - drained (14.5 oz.)

·        1 tsp ground cumin

·        2 tbsp. chili powder

·        2 tbsp. dijon mustard

·        1 tbsp. dried basil

·        2 tbsp. dried oregano

·        salt to taste

·        black pepper to taste

·        ¼ cup dry red wine

·        1 can kidney beans

·        2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice

·        2 tbsp. chopped fresh dill

·        2 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley

·        ½ cup black olives - halved

Directions:

Heat the olive oil in a very large pot. Add the onions and garlic over low heat, stirring occasionally, until wilted, about 15 minutes. Add the sausage meat and ground chuck; cook over medium-high heat, stirring, until the meats are well browned. Spoon off any excess fat and discard. Deglaze the pan with a splash of seltzer.  Stir in the tomato paste tomatoes, wine, cumin, chili powder, mustard, basil, oregano, salt and pepper. Cook for 20-30 minutes at medium heat.  Lower heat to simmer add the lemon juice, and kidney beans.  Stir and simmer uncovered, for another 15 minutes. Taste and adjust seasonings.  Add olives, dill, parsley; simmer for 5 minutes more to heat through.

4 hours ago, Grrr... said:
8 hours ago, 00seven said:

Expand  Expand  

You do realize that a 9 year old thread that confirms some things that I remembered is actually a testimate to my memory being just fine, right? LOL

You know what I didn't see in that thread at all? Not even once, with a single post?

ME.

First I heard about it being a problem was Grumpy screaming at me in my PMs (I'm pretty sure that was on the Underdawg mod account) months later about how I'd ignored all his requests demands to take those pictures down.

But he never Reported the content, he never @ tagged a moderator in a comment, and he must have PM'd some other moderator.

---

August 2012 when he posted those, I was up in Maine and very bandwidth challenged. It's the same window when Scot banned one of JT's old socks and nuke his content, and guess what...JT showed up in the forums blaming me for that, too. I remember where I was when I came across that little bit of fun, too.

5 hours ago, hobot said:

4 hours ago, Ventucky Red said:

As my mother use to say..."vine ja, ist gut for sa bottie ja, glass for me bitte.." 

And as my wife says:

" I cook with wine. Sometimes, I even put it in the dish."

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Snaggletooth said:

Dose she licke chilli?  Ist goode, I put burgendey in mine............            :)

You are talking to a Frenchman, married to a Frenchwoman... What is that "chilli" thing you are talking about?  :)

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

You know what I didn't see in that thread at all? Not even once, with a single post?

ME.

First I heard about it being a problem was Grumpy screaming at me in my PMs (I'm pretty sure that was on the Underdawg mod account) months later about how I'd ignored all his requests demands to take those pictures down.

But he never Reported the content, he never @ tagged a moderator in a comment, and he must have PM'd some other moderator.

---

August 2012 when he posted those, I was up in Maine and very bandwidth challenged. It's the same window when Scot banned one of JT's old socks and nuke his content, and guess what...JT showed up in the forums blaming me for that, too. I remember where I was when I came across that little bit of fun, too.

blah, blah, blah......

but neither Grumpy nor I ever left men to die.

Again I caution you dickface, do not draw me into your constant shitstorms.

BJ thinks he is the smartest guy in the room but cannot for the life of him understand all the crap dozen upon dozens of people here have given him over the years is of his own doing.

44 minutes ago, Laurent said:

You are talking to a Frenchman, married to a Frenchwoman... What is that "chilli" thing you are talking about?  :)

Dés de bœuf et de porc cuits lentement, avec haricots des champs (noirs et rognons), poivrons rouges et verts doux, oignon, ail, jalapenos ou autres piments légèrement piquants, Tomates concassées, origan, cumin, coriandre, paprika, feuille de laurier, encore un peu de cumin, un peu de sel, un peu de poivre blanc et noir moulu....

Essayez-le le premier soir (il doit cuire très lentement toute la journée), puis réfrigérez toute la nuit.
 Le lendemain soir, réchauffez et ajoutez tout ce qui semble manquer dans le rayon des épices.
 Réessayer. Servir avec du pain frais croustillant et du beurre.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Laurent said:

Think bouillabaisse - but in the desert.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Snaggletooth said:

You shoude try a chilli pilli, ist goode!                :)

fyfi

4 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:
33 minutes ago, Ventucky Red said:

Living in Houston and you have never had chilli-Vajayjay.... :lol:

That sounds like it stings.

Yeah, if you need chili to make it taste better, something's very wrong.

• Like 2
50 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

Yeah, if you need chili to make it taste better, something's very wrong.

Add Beets to Everything !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19 hours ago, Grrr... said:

Legally, by allowing speech of certain types on a website, the owner of that website gives tacit acknowledgement that he agrees with them or believes they are acceptable. 

No, legally we still have Section 230 and selective moderation does NOT make site owners responsible for everything that remains.

There is blessed bipartisan unity that this should change, with only nutjob libertarians really defending it (or aware of it) these days. But it's still law for now.

10 hours ago, Grabbler said:

You had paddles?

You came from a rich family.

We had to get outside and find an appropriate switch.

And heaven help us if it broke!

• Like 1
4 hours ago, quod umbra said:

blah, blah, blah......

but neither Grumpy nor I ever left men to die.

Again I caution you dickface, do not draw me into your constant shitstorms.

BJ thinks he is the smartest guy in the room but cannot for the life of him understand all the crap dozen upon dozens of people here have given him over the years is of his own doing.

But did they die?

I mean, if you're going to throw around bullshit accusations, the least you could do is link it to a fact.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

But did they die?

I mean, if you're going to throw around bullshit accusations, the least you could do is link it to a fact.

Dead men tell no tales.

So..... I'm guessing that if the Shadblow heard this tale, they weren't dead.

14 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:
22 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

But did they die?

Dead men tell no tales.

So..... I'm guessing that if the Shadblow heard this tale, they weren't dead.

JT/Shadow "heard" it in a thread I started about the incident in 2013. He started this bullshit then in the thread, and got roundly shouted down by everyone in thread except his bully sidekick - another LIS punk with a lot of socks, famous for publicly threatening to report me to the IRS and other slanders.

He's been repeating the libel at every chance he sees ever since. It really reflects poorly on his character, but so do most of his other posts.

1 hour ago, B.J. Porter said:

Tough to do, since it's made up.

But when did you stop beating your.... oh wait.  Too soon?

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Snaggletooth said:

I gotte thisse frome Mainsheete Sistere;

MS’ Chili

Ingredients:

·        2 tablespoons olive oil

·        4 cloves minced garlic

·        1 sweet onion coarsely chopped

·        1 pound sweet Italian sausage removed from casings

·        1 pound ground beef

·        1 can of tomato paste - (6 oz.)

·        2 cans of diced tomatoes - drained (14.5 oz.)

·        1 tsp ground cumin

·        2 tbsp. chili powder

·        2 tbsp. dijon mustard

·        1 tbsp. dried basil

·        2 tbsp. dried oregano

·        salt to taste

·        black pepper to taste

·        ¼ cup dry red wine

·        1 can kidney beans

·        2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice

·        2 tbsp. chopped fresh dill

·        2 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley

·        ½ cup black olives - halved

Directions:

Heat the olive oil in a very large pot. Add the onions and garlic over low heat, stirring occasionally, until wilted, about 15 minutes. Add the sausage meat and ground chuck; cook over medium-high heat, stirring, until the meats are well browned. Spoon off any excess fat and discard. Deglaze the pan with a splash of seltzer.  Stir in the tomato paste tomatoes, wine, cumin, chili powder, mustard, basil, oregano, salt and pepper. Cook for 20-30 minutes at medium heat.  Lower heat to simmer add the lemon juice, and kidney beans.  Stir and simmer uncovered, for another 15 minutes. Taste and adjust seasonings.  Add olives, dill, parsley; simmer for 5 minutes more to heat through.

Rum Cake for after dinner:

Rum Cake

1 or 2 quarts of rum

1 lb butter

1 tbsp sugar

2 large eggs

6 oz dried fruit

baking powder

1 tsp soda

juice from 2 lemons

4 oz brown sugar

assorted nuts

Cooking instructions

Before you start, sample the rum to check for quality, good isn't it? Now go ahead and select a large mixing bowl, measuring cup etc. Check rum again, it must be just right. To be sure rum is of the highest quality, pour one level cup of rum into a glass and drink as fast as you can ... repeat once ...

With an electric mixer beat 1 cup of butter in a large fluffy bowl. Add 1 seaspoon of thugar and beat again. Meanwhile, make sure that the rum is of the finest quality, try another cup. Open second quart if necessary. Add 2 arge leggs, 2 cups of fried druit and beat till high. If druit gets stuck in beaters just pry it loose with a drewscriver. Sample rum again, checking for tonscisticity.

Next, sift 3 cups of sepper or palt (it really doesn't matter). Sample the rum again. Sift half pint of lemon juice, fold in chopped butter and strained nuts, add 1 babblesponn of brown thugar, or whatever colour you can find and wix mell. Grease oven and turn cake pan to 350 gredees. Now pour the whole mess into the coven and ake. Check the rum again and bo to ged.

11 hours ago, valis said:

So, Woody writes "literature", but SciFi authors P.K. Dick, Cordwainer Smith, Neal Stephenson, are all genre hacks?

I think I see where you're coming from...

Kind sir, I never said Woody could write "literature".  My only reference to the quality of his effort was relative to his other output.  My mentioning Joyce was merely that the master of stream of consciousness writing would have approved of Woody's spewing.  

5 hours ago, B.J. Porter said:

It really reflects poorly on his character...

That piece of bottom feeding human excrement doesn't have any character to begin with, so there's nothing to reflect.  

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Ed Lada said:

My mentioning Jonas was merely that the master of stream of consciousness writing would have approved of Woody's spewing.  

https://www.facebook.com/JonasAbildThomsen/videos/10219057241875605/?__cft__[0]=AZUlGn9uqGuCFyFX34JQQHKOuAcxlQ2w6FP0PDxLsnM0io_wh_5ZydAllRymw8wpOP48TJBLF1iVzsC6cDa30BhHJkUSB0CWJgpNZA2dLU4VfzT6kdd5s2y3CEWSmyuZtEOd_SFTLy8ecxFbMZIDYY_t&__tn__=%2CO-R

fify