• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh sure, how little you remember. We will never forget Trump's first big failure, "Make America Great Again" it didn't happen in four years, it won't happen in four more. Did you know that the Republi

He's just in "Waste your time" mode now. Fuck him.

I can just see the R candidate debates:: Question, what should we do to improve our relationship with China. Candidate 1: I believe we should work to improve our relationship through better

Posted Images

1 hour ago, The Joker said:

I’ve been on a school board and served on other boards and yes I’ve gotten threatening calls.

And I wager that those calls came from your crypto-fascist elk . . 

that is how they swing 

21 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Taylor Swift?  You really are living in your mothers basement.  

It means that making claims like that on the internet is pointless.  I can claim to be a prince of england if I wish.

7 minutes ago, The_Real_XYZ said:

It means that making claims like that on the internet is pointless.  I can claim to be a prince of england if I wish.

Why would you feel the need to be a prince?  Insecurity issues?  
Pointing out I have and am serving on boards is not some big claim.   Should I quote RONR?

9 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Pointing out I have and am serving on boards is not some big claim.   Should I quote RONR?

Because anyone can claim to be anything on the net, it is pointless to make such claims here.

What I am talking about is an organized campaign to threaten election officials at the local level.  The trumpers are trying to push them into not running again so they can be replaced by election fraud true believers.

You might think the push to fuck up the electoral college count is bs, but it is not.

9 hours ago, Raz'r said:

Guessing you didn’t read the article that the WH was contemplating putting 250,000 army troops on the border near the end of Trump’s time. Typical.

So where exactly would those 25k troops have been deployed on jan 6???  Inquiring minds and all that.....  

9 hours ago, The Joker said:

It’s not a big claim but it’s bullshit.  You do you.

1 hour ago, The Joker said:

Oh now you did it. Making claims on the internet.   The horror 

Remember that claim that Hillary used email? What about the claim that Obama wore a tan suit???

One of my Tenants just gave me some investment advice.  Says Trumps stock for his new "TRUTH" media platform has gone for one dollar to seventy dollars a share?  Should I take his advice????

8 minutes ago, billy backstay said:

One of my Tenants just gave me some investment advice.  Says Trumps stock for his new "TRUTH" media platform has gone for one dollar to seventy dollars a share?  Should I take his advice????

To sell short? Maybe....

18 minutes ago, billy backstay said:

You should have bought at $1.00 held it ten days, then dumped it. Then you get to figure out what to do about making money off the back of Donald Trump.

7 hours ago, badlatitude said:

You should have bought at $1.00 held it ten days, then dumped it. Then you get to figure out what to do about making money off the back of Donald Trump.

Trump's already dumped after the pump.

Who would vote for this piece of shit for president? I sure as hell wouldn't want him representing me in ANY capacity. I hope someone puts him in the loony ward for observation.

TFG still seething over John McCain takes it out on his daughter.

Trump Lashes Out at ‘Bully’ and ‘Lowlife’ Meghan McCain 

Former president Donald Trump released a scathing statement about former “The View” co-host Meghan McCain Friday, calling her a “bully” and “lowlife” and continue his habit of tossing insults at her late father, Sen. John McCain. 

“Isn’t it funny that Meghan McCain, who has always been a bully and basically a lowlife, is now complaining that it was she who was bullied by the Slobs and Radical Left maniacs of “The View,'” Trump said in the emailed statement, referring to Meghan McCain’s new audiobook, “Bad Republican,” and its revelations that she felt her former colleagues Joy Behar and Whoopi Goldberg were hostile to her at the ABC program. 

“At the request of many of her representatives, I made it possible for her father to have the world’s longest funeral, designed and orchestrated by him, even though I was never, to put it mildly, a fan. In his own very special way, he was a RINO’s RINO,” Trump began his statement. 

“Despite his fighting against me, I won Arizona by a lot in 2016 and won Arizona by even more in 2020—unfortunately the vote counters in 2020 were far more important than the candidate,” Trump went on, referring to his oft-repeated falsehood that he won in 2020 and the results of the election were somehow rigged. “I have since found out that McCain, who was close to last in his class at Annapolis, sent the fake and totally discredited scam Dossier to the FBI, hoping to stop the ‘Trump Train.’ In any event, Meghan should fight the Communists instead of explaining how they beat her, hurt her, and made her ‘physically ill.’ She should fight back against the Losers of The View the way she fights against very good and well-meaning Republicans, and she would do herself a world of good!” 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/trump-lashes-out-at-bully-and-lowlife-meghan-mccain/ar-AAPQnrv 

On 10/22/2021 at 7:15 AM, billy backstay said:

also...

• Like 1
On 10/22/2021 at 10:15 AM, billy backstay said:

Is this the same tenant who binge watches FOX and OANN?

25 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

Is this the same tenant who binge watches FOX and OANN?

No, that's the Trumpaloo who is moving out of our garage loft apartment, "Tree Tops", which will become an Air BnB in June, but blocked out for our kids or their friends when visiting.  First Grandchild arriving in March, will be here for the month of July. 

The one I was referring to said that he wished that he had been at the Capitol on January 6th, to join the "love fest" insurrection....

A social network requires one thing above all others, a very large network of users. 35% of Republicans (35% of 35%) is enough to keep a broadcast network going, but will be hard to be more than a niche biz aka Sailing Anarchy. Can it exist? Sure. Meet the expectations behind a $3B valuation? Uh, no

Just now, billy backstay said:

No, that's the Trumpaloo who is moving out of our garage loft apartment, "Tree Tops", which will become an Air BnB in June, but blocked out for our kids or their friends when visiting.  First Grandchild arriving in March, will be here for the month of July. 

The one I was referring to said that he wished that he had been at the Capitol on January 6th, to join the "love fest" insurrection....

You could help him out by blasting him with bear spray and whacking him with a baton, just so he feels the love.

Just now, Ishmael said:

You could help him out by blasting him with bear spray and whacking him with a baton, just so he feels the love.

Other than the fact that he has FOX on 24-7, and is blind drunk twice a day, he's not a bad tenant.  Always pays weeks before the rent is due.  But at 68 YO, he is still asking his 93 YO Mommy to send him checks frequently from upstate NY.  

3 minutes ago, billy backstay said:

Other than the fact that he has FOX on 24-7, and is blind drunk twice a day, he's not a bad tenant.  Always pays weeks before the rent is due.  But at 68 YO, he is still asking his 93 YO Mommy to send him checks frequently from upstate NY.  

Why would he get drunk twice a day when he could just stay drunk once, all day long?

12 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

A social network requires one thing above all others, a very large network of users. 35% of Republicans (35% of 35%) is enough to keep a broadcast network going, but will be hard to be more than a niche biz aka Sailing Anarchy. Can it exist? Sure. Meet the expectations behind a $3B valuation? Uh, no

If you could buy stock in Sailing Anarchy, would you?

- DSK

So about 18 months ago I worked on a job site in the USA.  It was packed with Trumpeters.  I like the work; hated being around Trumpeters all day. 

Next week I am leaving for another job site in the USA.  Mandatory vaccinations for everyone on the site.  Apparently most (~90%) of the Trumpeters aren't vaccinated and aren't allowed on site. 

Good news:  I don't have to put up with so many Trumpeters.   Bad news:  the job site is a bit short staffed.  We will manage.  

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Bugsy said:

So about 18 months ago I worked on a job site in the USA.  It was packed with Trumpeters.  I like the work; hated being around Trumpeters all day. 

Next week I am leaving for another job site in the USA.  Mandatory vaccinations for everyone on the site.  Apparently most (~90%) of the Trumpeters aren't vaccinated and aren't allowed on site. 

Good news:  I don't have to put up with so many Trumpeters.   Bad news:  the job site is a bit short staffed.  We will manage.  

All on Trump. We'd all be vaccinated if he'd played it straight.

4 hours ago, Blue Crab said:

All on Trump. We'd all be vaccinated if he'd played it straight.

Not sure if I entirely agree.  

I will give him credit for pushing the vaccine development.  Operation Warp Speed.

That said, the vaccine was still a ways off.  His lying about the severity of the virus and dismissing it as a major concern was a colossal fuck-up and cost many, many lives.  But, that did not slow the development of the vaccine.

7 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

His lying about the severity of the virus and dismissing it as a major concern was a colossal fuck-up and cost many, many lives.

Yepper. All T all the time.

35 minutes ago, Bugsy said:

The poor uptake of vaccinations by Americans is a mystery to most people.

image.thumb.png.e9f6c25f28626bae50b74ac2ca9f723e.png

To be fair, Americans are far and away doing more to prevent infection from COVID.........when you count the ones taking HCQ and Ivermectin.

2 hours ago, Madmax said:

This is going to happen and there is nothing Biden can do to stop it.

and I've come to the clear realization that the more  r e i c h -wing cretins that are 'owning the libs' from six feet under, the better. isn't poetic justice beautiful?

I simply find this baffling that so many people support TFG.  

A Quinnipiac University poll conducted Oct. 15-18 found Trump has an 86 percent favorable rating and just a 10 percent unfavorable rating among Republican adults. And he already dominates early polls of the 2024 Republican primary. A Morning Consult/Politico survey from Oct. 8-11 found that 47 percent of Republican voters would vote for Trump; no other candidate was above 13 percent. And while you should certainly take such an early primary poll with a grain of salt, if Trump is still polling that high come 2023, it actually bodes pretty well for his chances of becoming the nominee. Plus, given Trump’s strong influence within the GOP, few other Republican politicians would likely dare to run against him anyway.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/a-majority-of-republican-voters-actively-want-trump-to-run-for-president-again/

Interesting interview on NPR with Bob Costa, co-author with Bob Woodward of "Peril", about the meetings on June 5th at a Hotel, plotting the overthrow of the legitimate election, by coercing Pence into throwing the election to the House where it would have been given to Trump.  Arrests should be made and time served by these traitors!! 

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, billy backstay said:

Interesting interview on NPR with Bob Costa, co-author with Bob Woodward of "Peril", about the meetings on June 5th at a Hotel, plotting the overthrow of the legitimate election, by coercing Pence into throwing the election to the House where it would have been given to Trump.  Arrests should be made and time served by these traitors!! 

Yes, there should have been and there hopefully, will be arrests for the Jan 5 planners of what occurred on Jan 6 2021..

35 minutes ago, Voyageur said:

Yes, there should have been and there hopefully, will be arrests for the Jan 5 planners.

Ahead of Jan. 6, Willard hotel in downtown D.C. was a Trump team ‘command center’ for effort to deny Biden the presidency

October 23, 2021 at 5:51 p.m. EDT
They called it the “command center,” a set of rooms and suites in the posh Willard hotel a block from the White House where some of President Donald Trump’s most loyal lieutenants were working day and night with one goal in mind: overturning the results of the 2020 election.

The Jan. 6 rally on the Ellipse and the ensuing attack on the Capitol by a pro-Trump mob would draw the world’s attention to the quest to physically block Congress from affirming Joe Biden’s victory. But the activities at the Willard that week add to an emerging picture of a less visible effort, mapped out in memos by a conservative pro-Trump legal scholar and pursued by a team of presidential advisers and lawyers seeking to pull off what they claim was a legal strategy to reinstate Trump for a second term.

They were led by Trump’s personal lawyer Rudolph W. Giuliani. Former chief White House strategist Stephen K. Bannon was an occasional presence as the effort’s senior political adviser. Former New York City police commissioner Bernard Kerik was there as an investigator. Also present was John Eastman, the scholar, who outlined scenarios for denying Biden the presidency in an Oval Office meeting on Jan. 4 with Trump and Vice President Mike Pence.

They sought to make the case to Pence and ramp up pressure on him to take actions on Jan. 6 that Eastman suggested were within his powers, three people familiar with the operation said, speaking on the condition of anonymity to describe private conversations. Their activities included finding and publicizing alleged evidence of fraud, urging members of state legislatures to challenge Biden’s victory and calling on the Trump-supporting public to press Republican officials in key states.

The effort underscores the extent to which Trump and a handful of true believers were working until the last possible moment to subvert the will of the voters, seeking to pressure Pence to delay or even block certification of the election, leveraging any possible constitutional loophole to test the boundaries of American democracy.

“I firmly believed then, as I believe now, that the vice president — as president of the Senate — had the constitutional power to send the issue back to the states for 10 days to investigate the widespread fraud and report back well in advance of Inauguration Day, January 20th,” one of those present, senior campaign aide and former White House special assistant Boris Epshteyn, told The Washington Post. “Our efforts were focused on conveying that message.”

In seeking to compel testimony from Bannon, the congressional panel investigating Jan. 6 this week cited his reported presence at the “ ‘war room’ organized at the Willard.” The House voted Thursday to hold Bannon in contempt of Congress after he refused to comply with the committee’s subpoena.

The committee has also requested documents and communications related to Eastman’s legal advice and analysis.

Eastman told The Post on Wednesday that he has not yet been contacted by the House select committee investigating the insurrection. Asked about his involvement in the Trump team’s operation at the Willard, Eastman said: “To the extent I was there, those were attorney discussions. You don’t get any comment from me on those.”

In May, Eastman indicated that he was at the hotel with Giuliani on the morning of Jan. 6. “We had a war room at the Willard . . . kind of coordinating all of the communications,” he told talk show host Peter Boyles, comments first reported in the newsletter Proof.

Giuliani’s lawyer, Robert Costello, did not respond to requests for comment.

Also present was One America News reporter Christina Bobb, a lawyer by training who was volunteering for the campaign at the time, according to people familiar with the operation. Bobb declined to comment.

Kerik said his firm billed the Trump campaign more than $55,000 for rooms for the legal team. The former police commissioner, who was helping to head up efforts to collect and investigate allegations of election fraud, was later reimbursed, records show.

The three people familiar with the operation described intense work in the days and hours leading up to and even extending beyond 1 p.m. on Jan 6, when Congress convened for the counting of electoral votes.

In those first days in January, from the command center, Trump allies were calling members of Republican-dominated legislatures in swing states that Eastman had spotlighted in his memos, including Pennsylvania, Georgia and Arizona, encouraging them to convene special sessions to investigate fraud and to reassign electoral college votes from Biden to Trump, two of the people familiar with the operation said.

On Jan. 2, Trump, Giuliani and Eastman spoke to 300 state legislators via a conference call meant to arm them with purported evidence of fraud and galvanize them to take action to “decertify” their election results. “You are the real power,” Trump told the state lawmakers, according to a Washington Examiner report. “You’re the ones that are going to make the decision.”

A participant on the call, Michigan state Sen. Ed McBroom (R), recalled listening as Trump, Giuliani, Eastman and others described the power state legislators have over the certification of electors. “I didn’t need any convincing about our plenary powers,” McBroom told The Post. “I was listening to hear whether they had any evidence to substantiate claims” of significant voter fraud that could change the results in Michigan. The callers did not provide additional information, he said, and he did not support a delay in the electoral vote count.

But others appear to have been persuaded. Three days after the call, dozens of lawmakers from Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin wrote to Pence. They asked that he delay certification of Biden’s victory for 10 days to allow “our respective bodies to meet, investigate, and as a body vote on certification or decertification of the election.”

Also on Jan. 2, Eastman, Giuliani and Epshteyn appeared on Bannon’s podcast to make the case directly to Bannon’s pro-Trump listeners. They discussed what Bannon called that day’s “all-hands meeting with state . . . legislators that the Trump campaign and also others are putting on.” The comments were first highlighted by Proof.

They argued that state lawmakers were legally bound to reexamine their election results. “It’s the duty of these legislatures to fix this, this egregious conduct, and make sure that we’re not putting in the White House some guy that didn’t get elected,” Eastman said. He contended that Congress could itself decide on Jan. 6 to select Trump electors in contested states, but that “it would certainly be helped immensely if the legislatures in the states looked at what happened in their own states and weigh in.”

Eastman was not the first or the only person in Trump’s sphere to argue that Pence was empowered to block or delay certification of Biden’s victory. Trump’s former national security adviser Michael Flynn — and Trump himself — suggested as much on Dec. 23, retweeting a post about the possibility of invoking “the Pence card.”

But after other efforts failed, as Jan. 6 neared, the Eastman strategy came into bloom. Eastman, a Federalist Society member, law professor and former clerk for Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, had the conservative legal credentials to burnish the argument...........

There is more, clear cache to dodge the paywall...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/willard-trump-eastman-giuliani-bannon/2021/10/23/c45bd2d4-3281-11ec-9241-aad8e48f01ff_story.html

11 minutes ago, billy backstay said:

I see no reactions or comments from our moderate righties, or our RWNJ's, yet???

Not sure when the Talking Points are released, of late.

Check back tomorrow.

1 hour ago, Bus Driver said:

Not sure when the Talking Points are released, of late.

Check back tomorrow.

I'm sure Hannity and Carlson will have all the latest.