Are you safe? I don't know.

Just now, Francisco Laguna said:

This incident is not a gun issue.  It's a cultural issue.  

Yeah, a culture marinated in gun worship 

• Like 3
4 hours ago, Francisco Laguna said:

Its simply the regular wide spread never ending Americano gun culture, on full display, while the rest of the world has to wonder, why????

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Francisco Laguna said:

It's funny that. American Exceptionalism. School Shootings. Rarely happen anywhere but in the US.

I wonder why?

Let's face it. If the guy he was hiding in the broom closet with had a condom, he's safe..... As long as the other guy actually put it on, not just pretended.

1 hour ago, Mrleft8 said:

Let's face it. If the guy he was hiding in the broom closet with had a condom, he's safe..... As long as the other guy actually put it on, not just pretended.

That's dangerous, he could choke on it.

10 minutes ago, Francisco Laguna said:

This was black on black crime.  It just happened in a school and now everyone is up in arms cause if fits the anti gun narrative.  This kind of violence happens everyday in cities across the world and no one gives a shit.  

Royal fucktard this one^^^

• Like 1

Looks like Rick's new/old sock has surfaced.

• Like 3

It just happened in a school and now everyone is up in arms cause if fits the anti gun narrative. 

You sir are the problem.   There is no "anti-gun narrative", just more dead people from easy access to guns.

40 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

Looks like Rick's new/old sock has surfaced.

nope. he didn't use 3rd grade potty mouth  words nor write like a fucking kindergartener 

this dope is just your plain ole run of the mill idiot

No, he's absolutely right - most countries have hundreds of mass shootings every year, just like the USA.

• Like 3

I just don't understand why this keeps happening in our country.

What makes us different than other countries where this doesn't happen?

hmmm

4 hours ago, Mike G said:

hmmm

Seriously?  look around.  Most countries have a homogenous culture.  America does not. This leads to conflict.

• Downvote 2
50 minutes ago, Francisco Laguna said:

Not sure who Rick is, but he must have bent you over few times and showed you what it was really about.

So, you're Rick's gay brother?

That actually explains a lot.

- DSK

You've chosen to ignore content by Francisco Laguna. Options 

Done and done.

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, jerseyguy said:

Done and done.

Oh come on... that ruins the fun of ridiculing him

- DSK

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:
17 minutes ago, jerseyguy said:

Done and done.

Nah, I see enough drivel here, I don't need any more. He's been on ignore since post #2.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Francisco Laguna said:

This was black on black crime.  It just happened in a school and now everyone is up in arms cause if fits the anti gun narrative.  This kind of violence happens everyday in cities across the world and no one gives a shit.  

20 Funniest Stupid Memes of All Time - SayingImages.com

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Mike G said:

FBIJoCEXoAg8F--.jpg

Did he forget the purple font?

It's pretty hard to tell what's real and what isn't these days.

6 hours ago, Ishmael said:
6 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:
6 hours ago, jerseyguy said:

Done and done.

Expand   Expand  

Nah, I see enough drivel here, I don't need any more. He's been on ignore since post #2.

This is the first I've seen of him so I got you topped.

4 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

@Excoded Tom  we dedicate this to y'all 

Yes, yes, I know, because owners of battlefield .22's and other assault weapons are responsible for the actions of criminals and need to have our property banned and confiscated. This TeamD/gungrabby argument is as persuasive as ever.

You're supposed to include the link. DO SOMETHING about those terrible battlefield .22's!

6 hours ago, Excoded Tom said:

Yes, yes, I know, because

All those lives snuffed out mean nothing at all to you, 

as the guy's sign quite properly declares

From a friend who is a traveling nurse and working  in the shithole otherwise knows as texass 

“Texas adventure continues…….

We get into the car this morning to go to work and my glove box was open and everything in it was on the seat. We forgot to lock the car. my first thought was some mother fucker was trying to steal a gun. 

Come to find out, 8 or 9 other vehicles in the RV park were hit and FOUR guns were stolen!!  In Texas you can have a loaded handgun in your glovebox. 

Fucking Meth Heads!!!! ”

fucking meth heads?

how about fucking ridiculous ass state fucking gun laws in Texas that allows you to keep a loaded gun in your glove compartment or  The fucking retarded idiot fucks who  don’t lock their car  WITH a loaded gun in their glove compartment. you wonder why illegal guns are the streetS.  stupid motherfuckers

• Like 1
3 hours ago, dacapo said:

how about fucking ridiculous ass state fucking gun laws in Texas that allows you to keep a loaded gun in your glove compartment or  The fucking retarded idiot fucks who  don’t lock their car  WITH a loaded gun in their glove compartment. 

I'm with you on the idiots but if you show up at a location where guns aren't allowed inside, locking it in the car seems OK to me.

3 hours ago, dacapo said:

From a friend who is a traveling nurse and working  in the shithole otherwise knows as texass 

We get into the car this morning to go to work and my glove box was open and everything in it was on the seat. We forgot to lock the car. my first thought was some mother fucker was trying to steal a gun. 

Come to find out, 8 or 9 other vehicles in the RV park were hit and FOUR guns were stolen!!  In Texas you can have a loaded handgun in your glovebox. 

Fucking Meth Heads!!!! ”

fucking meth heads?

how about fucking ridiculous ass state fucking gun laws in Texas that allows you to keep a loaded gun in your glove compartment or  The fucking retarded idiot fucks who  don’t lock their car  WITH a loaded gun in their glove compartment. you wonder why illegal guns are the streetS.  stupid motherfuckers

Who forgets to lock their cars? Especially that many of them? Is this a home for the mentally disadvantaged or something?

4 hours ago, dacapo said:

Fucking Meth Heads!!!! ”

fucking meth heads?

It's not the gun laws that are the problem.

People breaking into cars is a big problem.

People leaving guns int their cars to be stolen is a big problem. IMHO they should be held accountable, but of course, we can't keep information on guns so their only culpability is having to go buy another gun, and the knowledge that they've now armed a criminal which I'd bet they don't give a shit about.

- DSK

1 hour ago, Excoded Tom said:

I'm with you on the idiots but if you show up at a location where guns aren't allowed inside, locking it in the car seems OK to me.

How about if you go to a location where guns aren't allowed, either don't go if you're the kind of crazy that MUST carry a fucking gun with you, or leave the goddam thing at home.

Or just let a criminal steal it. Fuck, who cares, right?

- DSK

24 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

How about if you go to a location where guns aren't allowed, either don't go if you're the kind of crazy that MUST carry a fucking gun with you, or leave the goddam thing at home.

I almost never carry guns off the property, but disagree that anyone who carries one is crazy. I think it's a rational choice if your job is servicing ATM machines in high crime areas, for example. I know that isn't a "good and substantial reason" in some places for legal purposes, but it seems rational, not crazy, to me.

On 8/30/2021 at 5:37 PM, Steam Flyer said:

Shooting pins was fun. I still have my 45 cowboy revolver

Criminals steal them from homes too. Who cares, right?

8 minutes ago, Excoded Tom said:

disagree that anyone who carries one is crazy. I think it's a rational choice if your job is servicing ATM machines in high crime areas,

Ayup. Or just keep it concealed. 

No one need know.

On 10/8/2021 at 1:21 AM, Francisco Laguna said:

This kind of violence happens everyday in cities across the world and no one gives a shit.  

Actually, no it doesn't. Your insularity is showing.

When it does happen?

Well here's a picture of no one giving a shit.

'A beacon of tolerance, love and peace': Jacinda Ardern mural to be painted  on Brunswick silos

On 10/8/2021 at 3:26 AM, Mike G said:

hmmm

Maybe you collectively, dont love your kids enough. Unloved kids have many disfunctions, one of those is a "fuck you too" attitude and lack of respect for anyone or anything. Guns being a thing. 

Just my HO.

On 10/8/2021 at 12:21 AM, Francisco Laguna said:

Have you been kicked in the nuts today yet? It still early.

49 minutes ago, Excoded Tom said:

I almost never carry guns off the property

How very brave of you. Must be pretty scary wanking walking around without packing heat.