Biden administration in a Free fall

7 minutes ago, Grrr... said:

Comrade joker never lies.

https://nypost.com/2021/09/09/usps-exempt-from-biden-vax-mandate-for-100m-workers/

He just posts things that have already been debunked that he heard on social media and then slinks away. 

Try reading what I wrote. Rather than trying to spin it.  To summarize I asked why were postal workers being treated differently that all the other federal employees?  Every other federal employee is required to get vaccinated.  I didn’t say they were going to be exempt from all requirements.  

• Replies 981
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think it was a TOTAL success. We 100% got the fuck out of Afghanistan.

Your boy Shitstain's agreement with the Taleban stipulated closing Bagram. If you have a problem with that then take it up with your boy. The United States, its allies, and the Coalition will wit

The folks refusing to get vaccinated would NEVER respond to anything from President Biden. Never.   Their behavior has clearly demonstrated this fact and it is recognized by everyone with a fun

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Try reading what I wrote. Rather than trying to spin it.  To summarize I asked why were postal workers being treated differently that all the other federal employees?  Every other federal employee is required to get vaccinated.  I didn’t say they were going to be exempt from all requirements.  

They are different as their employer is different. Sorry, not sorry for your continued stupidity on this.

4 minutes ago, billy backstay said:

Bull Fucking Shit!!  You are blaming Biden for not being able to convince stupid, moronic anti-vaxers from taking the shot that cures them.  

As sick as it is, I truly hope that these dead dumbshits continue to cleanse the gene pool of idiots who disbelieve science in favor of Facebook bullshit lies, or Fox News announcers telling them to take horse wormer, instead of the proper shot.  

He promised to get it under control. 
One of those ways would be to convince people to get vaccinated.
Is that an impossible task? Maybe with a certain segment.   I’m explaining why his poll numbers, with his Covid Response are falling.  
 Just a few months ago his approval was in the 60’s,   It’s now at 48%

3 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

They are different as their employer is different. Sorry, not sorry for your continued stupidity on this.

Bullshit they are employed by the federal government.  I posted that definition earlier including a SCOTUS Ruling defining the post office as part of the federal government. Not an independent agency. 

7 minutes ago, Danceswithoctopus said:

Out of curiosity, how may other Federal agencies are unionized?

I don't have the time (nor interest) to look into it, Joke, but maybe that has something to do with it? (Pure speculation on my part.)

Plenty starting with AFGE 

700,000 strong 

https://www.afge.org/about-us/

I think a better question would be who are not unionized  :) 

8 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Is that an impossible task? Maybe with a certain segment.   I’m explaining why his poll numbers, with his Covid Response are falling.  

The folks refusing to get vaccinated would NEVER respond to anything from President Biden. Never.

Their behavior has clearly demonstrated this fact and it is recognized by everyone with a functioning nervous system. 

To pin that on him for their flat out refusal is absurd. And, I suspect you know that. 

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, The Joker said:

I think a better question would be who are not unionized  :) 

I guess I wasn't clear enough (or you're reveling in your deliberately obtuse shtick again). My underlying question was intended to be: does the union have anything to do with it?

See, there's an answer to your question out there, even if you're not finding it in here. And I suspect it's not as nefarious as you seem to want it to be.

(Back in my teaching days, a question like that would lead to a homework assignment to find the answer for the class.)

1 hour ago, The Joker said:

You are going on ignore, you are a pathetic RWNJ, who is not worth my time or keystrokes.  Again I hope that all the RWNJ antivaxers die a horrible death because of their stupidity, and cleanse the gene pool....

22 hours ago, The Joker said:

https://poll.qu.edu/poll-release?releaseid=3824
HANDLING OF ISSUES

Biden received negative scores in the double digits on all but one key issue when Americans were asked about his handling of ...

• the response to the coronavirus: 48 percent approve, while 50 percent disapprove; 
  • the economy: 39 percent approve, while 55 percent disapprove;
  • his job as Commander in Chief of the U.S. military: 37 percent approve, while 58 percent disapprove;
  • taxes: 37 percent approve, while 54 percent disapprove;
  • foreign policy: 34 percent approve, while 58 percent disapprove; 
  • immigration issues: 25 percent approve, while 67 percent disapprove; 
  • the situation at the Mexican border: 23 percent approve, while 67 percent disapprove.

So which did you choose, the UV light under the skin or drinking the bleach?

2 minutes ago, Al Paca said:

So which did you choose, the UV light under the skin or drinking the bleach?

Donating his cerebral cortex to science while he was still alive.

Can someone please tell me again how to ignore user?  I need to nuke the Joker moron, and I don't remember the required steps, and a search was not helpful.

Thanks in advance!!  I think there a few more RWNJ's that will require nuking, before the weekend is over....

7 hours ago, The Joker said:

Hard to blame the right when your handpicked climate envoy indicates you don’t have a clue what’s going on.  

United States climate envoy John Kerry claimed Tuesday that President Biden had no idea the US-UK-Australia submarine deal would upset the French government and “had not been aware of what had transpired” — as Secretary of State Antony Blinken visited Paris in an effort to ease the diplomatic tensions.

Kerry, secretary of state in the Obama administration, was asked in an interview on French television about the Biden administration forging the agreement with Australia — even though France already had a $40 billion deal with Australia for 12 submarines.

“President Biden asked me about it, and I told him and expressed…,” Kerry said, according to the National Review.

“You told Joe Biden that it was not the right…,” the interviewer said.

”He asked me. He said, ‘What’s the situation?’ and I explained exactly. … He was, he had not been aware of that, he literally, literally had not been aware of what had transpired,” Kerry said   

You can blame Joe if you want.

But he was lied to by the Australian Prime Minister.

1 minute ago, billy backstay said:

Can someone please tell me again how to ignore user?  I need to nuke the Joker moron, and I don't remember the required steps, and a search was not helpful.

Thanks in advance!!  I think there a few more RWNJ's that will require nuking, before the weekend is over....

Hover over his avatar, option panel comes up. Pick "ignore user" if "ignite user" is not available.

5 hours ago, The Joker said:

Classic. Blame Trump despite the massive deaths due to the blue governor’s actions, Cuomo comes to mind , but now Biden gets a pass because of the actions of the red state governors?

So which is it? The pres or the govs?

1 minute ago, Ishmael said:

I couldn't figure it out on a phone either.

Ed's not optimized the website for current technology yet.

Too much work, I suppose.

11 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

Hover over his avatar, option panel comes up. Pick "ignore user" if "ignite user" is not available.

Thanks so much M8!!  I surely wish "ignite user" was an option!!

image.thumb.png.725b6a12d5b659cc86b2b8cc2b37aaf9.png

6 minutes ago, billy backstay said:
19 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

Thanks so much M8!!  I surely wish "ignite user" was an option!!

Hold a match up to your up to your USB port, and pull up the Devices menu to export flame

- DSK

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Hold a match up to your up to your USB port, and pull up the Devices menu to export flame

- DSK

Thanks, but it's a new 800 dollar Dell laptop, that is lightning fast, compared to my last 3 or 4 year old HP.  Daughters tell me that I am nuts for NOT going all in on Apple and Macs.  My Accountant me told that Quickbooks for Macs does not have all the functionality that it does for Androids, so that was my excuse to them!  Accountant knows how much I hate, hate, hate Quickbooks, and said I would only hate it more on a MAC!!   OTOH, son-in-law is using the same Apple laptop for ten years and I am on my 3rd Android in the same time period, that's just not right!!

36 minutes ago, billy backstay said:

Pretty easy.  Just click on someone already ignored then click update options and add the new poster.  
Now go hide in your safe space snowflake.  

Why are some here so threatened by debate.   This poll seems to be very upsetting to some.   Even Jake Tapper said it was brutal news for Biden.  Oh well, this site always has those afraid to hear alternate views.  

34 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

So which is it? The pres or the govs?

Neither it’s a disease that is still evolving as are the treatments and protocols.  

1 hour ago, billy backstay said:

You are going on ignore, you are a pathetic RWNJ, who is not worth my time or keystrokes.  Again I hope that all the RWNJ antivaxers die a horrible death because of their stupidity, and cleanse the gene pool....

Hey snowflake.  I’m fully vaccinated including a booster.  I’m also part of a group called the champions set up by a major healthcare system to help educate the public.  I have faq’s available in 32 languages on my computer.   The vast majority of antivaxers  have never been far right.  But keep believing that.   The two largest groups fearing the vaccine that I deal with are African American and Eastern European. Politics  is not the defining feature.  
Celebrity antivax

Latest Black vaccination rate is 46% have at least one dose.

Culture plays a part

7 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Pretty easy.  Just click on someone already ignored then click update options and add the new poster.  
Now go hide in your safe space snowflake.  

Why are some here so threatened by debate.   This poll seems to be very upsetting to some.   Even Jake Tapper said it was brutal news for Biden.  Oh well, this site always has those afraid to hear alternate views.  

You don't debate... ever.  You throw out anti-progressive troll bombs and argue about polls and people.  I can't think of a time you actually debated the merits of any political issue.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, roundthebuoys said:

You don't debate... ever.  You throw out anti-progressive troll bombs and argue about polls and people.  I can't think of a time you actually debated the merits of any political issue.

Of course I do you just don’t like my positions. You are way to sensitive.    Head over to the China Taiwan thread.  

What is the difference between a debate and arguing?  Especially on a political site named anarchy?

I spent multiple posts debating on how Covid is impacting Biden’s poll numbers.  

Was this thread any different than the endless poll threads about Trump?  

Did you consider them anti Conservative trolls?

36 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Hey snowflake.  I’m fully vaccinated including a booster.  I’m also part of a group called the champions set up by a major healthcare system to help educate the public.  I have faq’s available in 32 languages on my computer.   The vast majority of antivaxers  have never been far right.  But keep believing that.   The two largest groups fearing the vaccine that I deal with are African American and Eastern European. Politics  is not the defining feature.  
Celebrity antivax

Latest Black vaccination rate is 46% have at least one dose.

Culture plays a part

That's simply a fucking lie, unless you exclude covid vaccine anti-vaxxers.

The biggest group of covid anti-vaxxers are dumbass Trumpalos like yourself. They are given different names like evangelical Republicans, or some other variety of far-right La-La Land Dwelling Republicans, but that's who you are.

I have no idea if the rest of your post is true but it seems unlikely. FWIW I grant you full credit for not being a nutcase anti-vaxxer yourself.

- DSK

10 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

So why are you blaming Biden and Cuomo?

Because he's diverting attention away from the real culprits, right wing media and Republican politicians.

6 minutes ago, Teener said:

Because he's diverting attention away from the real culprits, right wing media and Republican politicians.

I think you're being too kind.

I'm not sure joker has the mental capacity to understand conspiracies..

1 hour ago, The Joker said:

Head over to the China Taiwan thread.  

Huh, I see one post (I have you on ignore, and check in occasionally, so maybe I missed something) where you were quickly corrected about sub tech.  Not exactly a robust debate on a political issue.  I stand by my assertion that you are simply a RWNJ troll.

I wonder if we could get the local right to compare the Trump and Biden admins on the issues surrounding student loans ??? 

10 hours ago, The Joker said:

In fairness, Biden has continued Trump's deportation response to the virus and Trump's eviction moratorium response to the virus, not to mention keeping Trump's tariffs around to make us grate. I'm as supportive as ever of those things.

7 hours ago, roundthebuoys said:

Huh, I see one post (I have you on ignore, and check in occasionally, so maybe I missed something) where you were quickly corrected about sub tech.  Not exactly a robust debate on a political issue.  I stand by my assertion that you are simply a RWNJ troll.

Gee, he just pointed out that biden has been a failure .... the southern border, Afghanistan , Covid , inflation ...

just facts 

9 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

That's simply a fucking lie, unless you exclude covid vaccine anti-vaxxers.

The biggest group of covid anti-vaxxers are dumbass Trumpalos like yourself. They are given different names like evangelical Republicans, or some other variety of far-right La-La Land Dwelling Republicans, but that's who you are.

I have no idea if the rest of your post is true but it seems unlikely. FWIW I grant you full credit for not being a nutcase anti-vaxxer yourself.

- DSK

Actually, it seems that Trump voters have a vaccination rate of 50 - 54% while the African American community has a vaccination rate of 46%, so you are still a dipshit.

9 minutes ago, jzk said:

Actually, it seems that Trump voters have a vaccination rate of 50 - 54% while the African American community has a vaccination rate of 46%, so you are still a dipshit.

Playing the race card again?

If you look at the actual data... hello, facts? ... it's immediately obvious that the politics are the greatest indicator of likely vaccine status. Compare red states to blue states across the demographics of white, black, and hispanic people. If you take a look at county-by-county data, it's even steeper

Percent of Total Population that has Received a COVID-19 Vaccine Dose by Race/Ethnicity, Selected States, October 4, 2021

White Black Hispanic Asian
  Percent Vaccinated Percent Vaccinated White to Black Ratio Percentage Points from White Percent Vaccinated White to Hispanic Ratio Percentage Points from White Percent Vaccinated White to Asian Ratio Percentage Points from White
Total (43 States) 54% 46% 1.2 −8 51% 1.1 −3 69% 0.8 15
Alabama 42% 42% 1.0 0 43% 1.0 1 71% 0.6 28
Alaska 43% 56% 0.8 13 36% 1.2 −7 61% 0.7 18
Arizona 50% 38% 1.3 −12 32% 1.6 −18 64% 0.8 13
California 65% 54% 1.2 −11 52% 1.2 −13 74% 0.9 10
Colorado 68% 58% 1.2 −9 36% 1.9 −31 62% 1.1 −6
Connecticut 69% 54% 1.3 −15 61% 1.1 −8 74% 0.9 5
Delaware 54% 45% 1.2 −9 53% 1.0 −1 64% 0.8 11
District of Columbia 52% 43% 1.2 −9 59% 0.9 7 71% 0.7 19
Florida 56% 36% 1.6 −21 54% 1.0 −2 NR NR NR
Georgia 48% 44% 1.1 −4 44% 1.1 −4 78% 0.6 30
Hawaii 48% 33% 1.5 −15 NR NR NR 56% 0.9 8
Idaho 36% 44% 0.8 8 30% 1.2 −5 55% 0.6 19
Illinois 58% 44% 1.3 −14 47% 1.2 −11 69% 0.8 11
Indiana 50% 41% 1.2 −9 47% 1.1 −3 68% 0.7 19
Iowa 55% 23% 2.4 −32 40% 1.4 −15 50% 1.1 −5
Kansas 43% 37% 1.2 −7 44% 1.0 1 53% 0.8 10
Kentucky 49% 44% 1.1 −5 NR NR NR 61% 0.8 12
Louisiana 49% 51% 1.0 2 56% 0.9 7 84% 0.6 34
Maryland 66% 60% 1.1 −6 65% 1.0 −2 77% 0.9 11
Massachusetts 73% 66% 1.1 −7 59% 1.2 −14 79% 0.9 6
Michigan 44% 34% 1.3 −10 41% 1.1 −3 51% 0.9 7
Minnesota 60% 49% 1.2 −10 52% 1.2 −8 70% 0.9 10
Mississippi 47% 50% 0.9 3 46% 1.0 −1 84% 0.6 37
Missouri 45% 41% 1.1 −4 60% 0.7 15 63% 0.7 18
Nevada 42% 34% 1.2 −8 47% 0.9 5 56% 0.7 14
New Hampshire 57% 43% 1.3 −14 49% 1.1 −7 72% 0.8 15
New Mexico 72% 57% 1.3 −14 60% 1.2 −12 97% 0.7 26
New York 57% 49% 1.2 −8 63% 0.9 6 88% 0.7 31
North Carolina 53% 49% 1.1 −4 50% 1.0 −2 79% 0.7 27
North Dakota 63% 45% 1.4 −18 51% 1.2 −12 55% 1.1 −8
Ohio 52% 42% 1.2 −10 49% 1.1 −3 76% 0.7 25
Oklahoma 41% 37% 1.1 −4 38% 1.1 −4 73% 0.6 32
Oregon 61% 89% 0.7 29 45% 1.4 −16 78% 0.8 17
Pennsylvania 52% 52% 1.0 0 51% 1.0 −1 29% 1.8 −23
Rhode Island 64% 54% 1.2 −9 57% 1.1 −7 69% 0.9 5
South Carolina 43% 41% 1.1 −2 45% 1.0 2 NR NR NR
South Dakota 51% 28% 1.8 −23 4% 11.9 −47 10% 4.9 −41
Tennessee 43% 39% 1.1 −4 53% 0.8 11 54% 0.8 11
Texas 50% 42% 1.2 −8 51% 1.0 1 69% 0.7 19
Utah 54% 39% 1.4 −14 45% 1.2 −8 47% 1.1 −7
Vermont 76% 62% 1.2 −13 97% 0.8 21 81% 0.9 5
Virginia 58% 55% 1.1 −3 64% 0.9 6 82% 0.7 24
Washington 56% 58% 1.0 2 49% 1.1 −6 78% 0.7 22
West Virginia 50% 50% 1.0 0 NR NR NR NR NR NR
Wisconsin 54% 41% 1.3 −13 48% 1.1 −6 62% 0.9 8
NOTE: NR indicates data are not reported. *NM is excluded from the total across states due to non-comparable bridged race categories. **ND is excluded from the total across states because data on number of people vaccinated by R/E are not available. ***PA excludes data for Philadelphia due to differences in reporting. As of 10/4, PA total population data was updated; data should not be compared to earlier periods due to these data changes or corrections. As of 7/19, Pennsylvania has made changes or corrections to reported race/ethnicity data, resulting in a large decrease in overall vaccination counts. As of 6/30, Nebraska has permanently stopped updating its dashboard. Data may not be comparable across states due to differences in reporting periods and racial/ethnic classifications. States vary in whether they include or exclude Hispanic people from their racial groups and in their racial classifications. Total population data used to calculate rates is matched to each states’ racial classification approach. Percentages and percentage points may not sum due to rounding. Rates may not match those reported on state websites due to differences in the source for total population data and/or ages included in the total population. SOURCE: Vaccination data based on KFF analysis of publicly available data on state websites; total population data used to calculate rates based on KFF analysis of 2019 American Community Survey data. PNG

Of course, if ALL you see is the color of their skin, it's easy to be deceived.
It also rolls two questions together, "Do you want to get vaccinated" ...about 40% of white evangelicals say no, the highest group...  and "Do you have access to getting vaccinated" and hispanics have the highest percentage with black very close.

And we all know that it is Democrats who are politicizing the virus.
- DSK
11 hours ago, billy backstay said:

Don't do it.  It is an education on how half of the people around you think.

1 minute ago, Steam Flyer said:

Playing the race card again?

If you look at the actual data... hello, facts? ... it's immediately obvious that the politics are the greatest indicator of likely vaccine status. Compare red states to blue states across the demographics of white, black, and hispanic people. If you take a look at county-by-county data, it's even steeper

Percent of Total Population that has Received a COVID-19 Vaccine Dose by Race/Ethnicity, Selected States, October 4, 2021

White Black Hispanic Asian
  Percent Vaccinated Percent Vaccinated White to Black Ratio Percentage Points from White Percent Vaccinated White to Hispanic Ratio Percentage Points from White Percent Vaccinated White to Asian Ratio Percentage Points from White
Total (43 States) 54% 46% 1.2 −8 51% 1.1 −3 69% 0.8 15
Alabama 42% 42% 1.0 0 43% 1.0 1 71% 0.6 28
Alaska 43% 56% 0.8 13 36% 1.2 −7 61% 0.7 18
Arizona 50% 38% 1.3 −12 32% 1.6 −18 64% 0.8 13
California 65% 54% 1.2 −11 52% 1.2 −13 74% 0.9 10
Colorado 68% 58% 1.2 −9 36% 1.9 −31 62% 1.1 −6
Connecticut 69% 54% 1.3 −15 61% 1.1 −8 74% 0.9 5
Delaware 54% 45% 1.2 −9 53% 1.0 −1 64% 0.8 11
District of Columbia 52% 43% 1.2 −9 59% 0.9 7 71% 0.7 19
Florida 56% 36% 1.6 −21 54% 1.0 −2 NR NR NR
Georgia 48% 44% 1.1 −4 44% 1.1 −4 78% 0.6 30
Hawaii 48% 33% 1.5 −15 NR NR NR 56% 0.9 8
Idaho 36% 44% 0.8 8 30% 1.2 −5 55% 0.6 19
Illinois 58% 44% 1.3 −14 47% 1.2 −11 69% 0.8 11
Indiana 50% 41% 1.2 −9 47% 1.1 −3 68% 0.7 19
Iowa 55% 23% 2.4 −32 40% 1.4 −15 50% 1.1 −5
Kansas 43% 37% 1.2 −7 44% 1.0 1 53% 0.8 10
Kentucky 49% 44% 1.1 −5 NR NR NR 61% 0.8 12
Louisiana 49% 51% 1.0 2 56% 0.9 7 84% 0.6 34
Maryland 66% 60% 1.1 −6 65% 1.0 −2 77% 0.9 11
Massachusetts 73% 66% 1.1 −7 59% 1.2 −14 79% 0.9 6
Michigan 44% 34% 1.3 −10 41% 1.1 −3 51% 0.9 7
Minnesota 60% 49% 1.2 −10 52% 1.2 −8 70% 0.9 10
Mississippi 47% 50% 0.9 3 46% 1.0 −1 84% 0.6 37
Missouri 45% 41% 1.1 −4 60% 0.7 15 63% 0.7 18
Nevada 42% 34% 1.2 −8 47% 0.9 5 56% 0.7 14
New Hampshire 57% 43% 1.3 −14 49% 1.1 −7 72% 0.8 15
New Mexico 72% 57% 1.3 −14 60% 1.2 −12 97% 0.7 26
New York 57% 49% 1.2 −8 63% 0.9 6 88% 0.7 31
North Carolina 53% 49% 1.1 −4 50% 1.0 −2 79% 0.7 27
North Dakota 63% 45% 1.4 −18 51% 1.2 −12 55% 1.1 −8
Ohio 52% 42% 1.2 −10 49% 1.1 −3 76% 0.7 25
Oklahoma 41% 37% 1.1 −4 38% 1.1 −4 73% 0.6 32
Oregon 61% 89% 0.7 29 45% 1.4 −16 78% 0.8 17
Pennsylvania 52% 52% 1.0 0 51% 1.0 −1 29% 1.8 −23
Rhode Island 64% 54% 1.2 −9 57% 1.1 −7 69% 0.9 5
South Carolina 43% 41% 1.1 −2 45% 1.0 2 NR NR NR
South Dakota 51% 28% 1.8 −23 4% 11.9 −47 10% 4.9 −41
Tennessee 43% 39% 1.1 −4 53% 0.8 11 54% 0.8 11
Texas 50% 42% 1.2 −8 51% 1.0 1 69% 0.7 19
Utah 54% 39% 1.4 −14 45% 1.2 −8 47% 1.1 −7
Vermont 76% 62% 1.2 −13 97% 0.8 21 81% 0.9 5
Virginia 58% 55% 1.1 −3 64% 0.9 6 82% 0.7 24
Washington 56% 58% 1.0 2 49% 1.1 −6 78% 0.7 22
West Virginia 50% 50% 1.0 0 NR NR NR NR NR NR
Wisconsin 54% 41% 1.3 −13 48% 1.1 −6 62% 0.9 8
NOTE: NR indicates data are not reported. *NM is excluded from the total across states due to non-comparable bridged race categories. **ND is excluded from the total across states because data on number of people vaccinated by R/E are not available. ***PA excludes data for Philadelphia due to differences in reporting. As of 10/4, PA total population data was updated; data should not be compared to earlier periods due to these data changes or corrections. As of 7/19, Pennsylvania has made changes or corrections to reported race/ethnicity data, resulting in a large decrease in overall vaccination counts. As of 6/30, Nebraska has permanently stopped updating its dashboard. Data may not be comparable across states due to differences in reporting periods and racial/ethnic classifications. States vary in whether they include or exclude Hispanic people from their racial groups and in their racial classifications. Total population data used to calculate rates is matched to each states’ racial classification approach. Percentages and percentage points may not sum due to rounding. Rates may not match those reported on state websites due to differences in the source for total population data and/or ages included in the total population. SOURCE: Vaccination data based on KFF analysis of publicly available data on state websites; total population data used to calculate rates based on KFF analysis of 2019 American Community Survey data. PNG

Of course, if ALL you see is the color of their skin, it's easy to be deceived.
It also rolls two questions together, "Do you want to get vaccinated" ...about 40% of white evangelicals say no, the highest group...  and "Do you have access to getting vaccinated" and hispanics have the highest percentage with black very close.

And we all know that it is Democrats who are politicizing the virus.
- DSK

If memory serves, there was some discussion about which groups comprised the greatest percentage of unvaccinated and Joker mentioned the African American group, to which you replied that the Trump group made up the largest percentage of unvaccinated.  Interesting that Trump is vaccinated and his administration was about 90% responsible for the vaccine rollout.  

You were just wrong, again.

As far as the Democrats politicizing the virus, it is interesting what they were saying about the same vaccines prior to Biden's inauguration.  

8 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

I wonder if we could get the local right to compare the Trump and Biden admins on the issues surrounding student loans ??? 

Ugh. Maybe you professor could explain to the class why a person should be allowed to not pay back a loan they took out to pay for higher education?
Better yet, explain why the rest of us should have to, in essence and fact, pay for that loan forgiveness?

Now I do not disagree with you that there is a problem with student loans. I do think many schools take advantage of students in what they charge for an education. FAFSA is a big fookin problem and our desire to make higher education affordable has had the exact opposite effect. Forgiving student loans is not the solution to the problem government created.

8 minutes ago, quod umbra said:

Ugh. Maybe you professor could explain to the class why a person should be allowed to not pay back a loan they took out to pay for higher education?
Better yet, explain why the rest of us should have to, in essence and fact, pay for that loan forgiveness?

Now I do not disagree with you that there is a problem with student loans. I do think many schools take advantage of students in what they charge for an education. FAFSA is a big fookin problem and our desire to make higher education affordable has had the exact opposite effect. Forgiving student loans is not the solution to the problem government created.

College students have a right to non-profitable college educations paid for by working Americans. 

8 hours ago, Ease the sheet. said:

I think you're being too kind.

I'm not sure joker has the mental capacity to understand conspiracies..

Classic response  to someone locked into a conspiracy theory.  I’m guessing neither of you see the irony.  

29 minutes ago, bridhb said:

Don't do it.  It is an education on how half of the people around you think.

8 hours ago, roundthebuoys said:

Please let them put me on ignore.  I do find the public announcements humorous.  Besides we all know they peek.  

26 minutes ago, jzk said:

If memory serves, there was some discussion about which groups comprised the greatest percentage of unvaccinated and Joker mentioned the African American group, to which you replied that the Trump group made up the largest percentage of unvaccinated.  Interesting that Trump is vaccinated and his administration was about 90% responsible for the vaccine rollout.  

As far as the Democrats politicizing the virus, it is interesting what they were saying about the same vaccines prior to Biden's inauguration.  

Right, IYHO Biden has discouraged people from getting vaccinated... when reality gets too harsh for you, retreat further into fantasy.

Trump is vaccinated, he was booed by his own followers at his own rally for talking about it.

- DSK

Just now, Steam Flyer said:

Right, IYHO Biden has discouraged people from getting vaccinated... when reality gets too harsh for you, retreat further into fantasy.

Trump is vaccinated, he was booed by his own followers at his own rally for talking about it.

- DSK

Even your pea brain should be able to watch the Biden video that I posted and conclude that those remarks amount to discouraging people to take the vaccine.

Biden has done both.  When it was politically in his interest to discourage people, he did it.  When it was politically in his interest to encourage people, he did that too.

29 minutes ago, jzk said:

Steam is so far gone he can’t even read the data he posted.    For example Florida has more vaccinated than Delaware Biden’s home state.  West Virginia Trumps biggest win  is higher than Hawaii. Many of those red states have high African American populations which the data shows are just as reluctant as evangelicals.  

7 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Steam is so far gone he can’t even read the data he posted.    For example Florida has more vaccinated than Delaware Biden’s home state.  West Virginia Trumps biggest win  is higher than Hawaii. Many of those red states have high African American populations which the data shows are just as reluctant as evangelicals.  

Biden and his gang played politics with Covid 

now they pay the price 

5C917DF4-8241-40C9-8E78-3E0F34D06E3B.png

F50B05EA-8B0B-46FA-8DD9-47FFF377EE7A.png

Slug, you are either unaware of what was actually said, or you are being intentionally misleading.

If you don't have time to view the entire back and forth, skip to 11:15.

18 minutes ago, slug zitski said:

Biden and his gang played politics with Covid 

now they pay the price 

5C917DF4-8241-40C9-8E78-3E0F34D06E3B.png

Uh huh

So, the low vaccine rate in Trump-voting counties is because BIden and Harris told them not to?

Now tell us, these people here were protesting anti-covid measures and were encouraged specifically by Trump. They're wearing MAGA hats and carrying a Trump-Pence sign. Who would you guess they voted for?

MichiganProtest04302020.jpg?resize=990,5

BTW did you actually read what your quote is of Harris saying? She says she would not take medical advice from the guy touting pool cleaner and bleach, this is not a negative remark about the vaccine(s).

Is it raining in RWNJ La-La Land, or do you get occasional glimpses of sunshine?

- DSK

9 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Uh huh

So, the low vaccine rate in Trump-voting counties is because BIden and Harris told them not to?

Now tell us, these people here were protesting anti-covid measures and were encouraged specifically by Trump. They're wearing MAGA hats and carrying a Trump-Pence sign. Who would you guess they voted for?

MichiganProtest04302020.jpg?resize=990,5

BTW did you actually read what your quote is of Harris saying? She says she would not take medical advice from the guy touting pool cleaner and bleach, this is not a negative remark about the vaccine(s).

Is it raining in RWNJ La-La Land, or do you get occasional glimpses of sunshine?

- DSK

Hey idiot that pic was from before the vaccine was even available. 
It was a protest about lockdowns.  But hey when did the truth ever matter to you. 

19 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Hey idiot that pic was from before the vaccine was even available. 
It was a protest about lockdowns.  But hey when did the truth ever matter to you. 

Uh huh

No connection possible between hating lockdowns and hating vaccines.

Make sure you get some good pics of the pyramids as you float down De Nial river.

- DSK

4 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Uh huh

No connection possible between hating lockdowns and hating vaccines.

Make sure you get some good pics of the pyramids as you float down De Nial river.

- DSK

Caught in a lie again. So you double down with stupidity.   There is a vast difference between protesting lockdowns and getting the vaccine. 

1 minute ago, badlatitude said:

Biden has the Trump numbers, now if he could learn to mean tweet you couldn't tell him from a certain Republican hero.

Actually on most issues he is well below Trump.  Was Trump ever 40+ points upside down on any issue? 

The closer we get to midterms we are going to see a lot more dishonest polling, who believes that many people dislike Biden? Not me. After four years of the grossest incompetence in American history, Joe Biden walks on water to me.

5 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Actually on most issues he is well below Trump.  Was Trump ever 40+ points upside down on any issue? 

Trump approval never got above 49% so I have to say he wasn't much of anything.

35 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Caught in a lie again. So you double down with stupidity.   There is a vast difference between protesting lockdowns and getting the vaccine. 

?? By a "lie" you mean telling a truth that makes Trumpublicans look bad.

There is indeed a vast difference between protesting lockdowns and getting vaccination, two very different groups of people doing these two things. But the people who protested lockdowns are very closely aligned with the covid anti-vaxxers. Look how many of the Jan 6 defendants state that they will not accept getting a covid vaccination.

But that's not what you meant to say, I think.......

- DSK

"As of September 13, 2021, 52.8% of people in counties that voted for Biden were fully vaccinated compared to 39.9% of Trump counties, a 12.9 percentage point difference (Figure 1). While the rate of vaccination coverage has slowed in both county groups, the gap has widened over time (Figure 2)."

2 hours ago, quod umbra said:

Ugh. Maybe you professor could explain

I cannot explain anything to one who knows nothing whatsoever about the issue . . 

How can we compare and evaluate Biden vs Trump on education loans 

if you have no idea what either one is ??  

29 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

After four years of the grossest incompetence in American history, Joe Biden walks on water to me.

As well as four years of the most blatant corruption and grifting in US history

15 hours ago, The Joker said:

They Aren't... 

37 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

?? By a "lie" you mean telling a truth that makes Trumpublicans look bad.

There is indeed a vast difference between protesting lockdowns and getting vaccination, two very different groups of people doing these two things. But the people who protested lockdowns are very closely aligned with the covid anti-vaxxers. Look how many of the Jan 6 defendants state that they will not accept getting a covid vaccination.

But that's not what you meant to say, I think.......

- DSK

You posted a pic to prove that Trump supporters were against a vaccine which was months away from release.  Lie or incompetence 

doesn't make much of a difference 

4 minutes ago, shaggy said:

They Aren't... 

yes they are ALL other federal employees MUST be vaccinated within 75 days of the order  

postal workers can decide  to get tested for COVID rather than get poked.  

13 hours ago, billy backstay said:

Thanks, but it's a new 800 dollar Dell laptop, that is lightning fast, compared to my last 3 or 4 year old HP.  Daughters tell me that I am nuts for NOT going all in on Apple and Macs.  My Accountant me told that Quickbooks for Macs does not have all the functionality that it does for Androids, so that was my excuse to them!  Accountant knows how much I hate, hate, hate Quickbooks, and said I would only hate it more on a MAC!!   OTOH, son-in-law is using the same Apple laptop for ten years and I am on my 3rd Android in the same time period, that's just not right!!

Wouldn't have a job if we went all mac's...  On my 3rd PC since I got my I mac..  horses for courses...  

Just now, The Joker said:

You posted a pic to prove that Trump supporters were against a vaccine which was months away from release.  Lie or incompetence 

doesn't make much of a difference 

No, I posted a pic to show that Trump supporters are violently opposed to following suggestions from Democrat leaders; in response to Sluggo trying to state as "fact" that the reason red states/counties have low vax rates is because Biden and Harris told them not to take it.

Difficult for you to keep track, sorry. I dumbed it down as much as I could.

Photos of MAGA-hat-wearers waving anti-vax signs are common enough in the news that you've seen them, even on FOX, except that you're not paying attention. After all, it makes Trumpalos look bad so therefor you will declare it's a "lie."

- DSK

1 minute ago, Steam Flyer said:

No, I posted a pic to show that Trump supporters are violently opposed to following suggestions from Democrat leaders; in response to Sluggo trying to state as "fact" that the reason red states/counties have low vax rates is because Biden and Harris told them not to take it.

Difficult for you to keep track, sorry. I dumbed it down as much as I could.

Photos of MAGA-hat-wearers waving anti-vax signs are common enough in the news that you've seen them, even on FOX, except that you're not paying attention. After all, it makes Trumpalos look bad so therefor you will declare it's a "lie."

- DSK

Liar 

3 hours ago, jzk said:

This video has short snippets that are highly edited and appear like they could be taken out of context. It has no value without the sentences before and after each clip. This is a classic fake-news tactic, so I'm highly dubious.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Nice! said:

This video has short snippets that are highly edited and appear like they could be taken out of context. It has no value without the sentences before and after each clip. This is a classic fake-news tactic, so I'm highly dubious.

Let's take them one by one.  With regard to the Cuomo quote where he said, regarding the safety of the vaccine, he is not going to trust the federal governmnet's opinion.

Regarding that quote, do you think it is a real quote, or was it dubbed over?

Did you take the vaccine?   If so, what information made you think it was a good idea and from where did you get that information?

28 minutes ago, jzk said:

Let's take them one by one.  With regard to the Cuomo quote where he said, regarding the safety of the vaccine, he is not going to trust the federal governmnet's opinion.

Regarding that quote, do you think it is a real quote, or was it dubbed over?

Did you take the vaccine?   If so, what information made you think it was a good idea and from where did you get that information?

Do you have a link to the entire, in-context quote? I'd like to see it.

I took the vaccine because my provincial health authority told me it was safe and effective. And I believe them. But this is beside the point when it comes to edited clips.

When Biden says something like "should you take the vaccine?", I'm left wondering if the entire quote is in fact "Some people are asking, should you take the vaccine? And the answer is yes." When quotes are clipped so short it seems almost probable that somebody has edited it that way on purpose.

19 minutes ago, jzk said:

Let's take them one by one....

nah, let's dismiss the whole nonsense in one stroke.

Do Trump voters enthusiastically follow suggestions from Democratic leaders?

- DSK

19 hours ago, Remodel said:

But Joker said in another thread that he never lies...

And there are at least three lies in this very thread alone.

Lying is deliberately and knowingly spreading misinformation.

If it's being spread through stupidity and ignorance is it still lying?