Ok, Which One Of Y'all Won The Lottery - Project Bullitt???

Checking in on Marsaudon Composites today looking for any more glimpses of the new ORC 57...  As their new flagship was originally touted as being released this month.  The agony is relentless wanting/waiting to see this beast on the water!  And as usual: nothing. 

But what they did update was that they are working on a 69' all-carbon catamaran, code named "Bullitt".  So which one of you is having a great Christmas, since you obviously won the lottery?!

Please. Take. Me. Sailing. Seriously.

244518005_1444514169266744_1053351530170622625_n.jpg

17 minutes ago, steelmadesteamer said:

OK, I'll take You.:)

But I will go with Italians, sorry.:P

Ha!  It is probably you!!

No problem: let your friends do the cooking - you bring the Black Balsam - and I'll stand night watch!  My favorite is passage-making at night offshore.

We may never know...

This project is stipulated as a one-off for a specific customer.  I did notice that the FB writeup for the photo has now been edited and the project is called "ST69".  Perhaps "Bullitt" was too revealing?

Someone on this forum has to know some further details.  C'mon its raining in Florida on a Saturday, lightening is striking inside the marina as I type.  I could die at any moment - so gives us some juicy tidbits of this ride!

The Bullitts are a wealthy family in Seattle.  Lots of civic & charitable activity.  Don't know if they are sailors but they could easily afford a boat like this I imagine.  

• Like 1
On 10/9/2021 at 3:37 PM, Ruminator said:

Checking in on Marsaudon Composites today looking for any more glimpses of the new ORC 57...  As their new flagship was originally touted as being released this month.  The agony is relentless wanting/waiting to see this beast on the water!  And as usual: nothing. 

But what they did update was that they are working on a 69' all-carbon catamaran, code named "Bullitt".  So which one of you is having a great Christmas, since you obviously won the lottery?!

Please. Take. Me. Sailing. Seriously.

244518005_1444514169266744_1053351530170622625_n.jpg

I’d built a 40 ft mad max style submersible , amphibious craft 

it what be outfitted as a bareboat hunter killer /multihull mangler