Why would the administration hire a Canadian Company to recruit actors and produce an ad?

Curiously, I've had cataract surgery and could see the craters of the moon last night even through light cloud cover.

6 hours ago, Saorsa said:

Why would the administration hire a Canadian Company to recruit actors and produce an ad?

Curiously, I've had cataract surgery and could see the craters of the moon last night even through light cloud cover.

Duh, because Kamala Harris went to high school in Canada, and likely still has connections.

6 hours ago, Saorsa said:

You do realize that NASA is not the current administration, right?

3 minutes ago, quod umbra said:

I agree she performs at high school level.

Yet way better than Pence, Cheney, Quayle, Rockefeller, Ford, Agnew, or Nixon. I gave you HW Bush, but he had some pretty bad faults as well.

"blah blah blah scary smart black-asian woman blah blah blah". Standard RWNJ post wrt the current VP of the US.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, badlatitude said:
7 minutes ago, quod umbra said:

I agree she performs at high school level.

Yet way better than Pence, Cheney, Quayle, Rockefeller, Ford, Agnew, or Nixon. I gave you HW Bush, but he had some pretty bad faults as well.

Sarah Palin. Need I say more?

Didn't Trump get Pence stuffed in 2017? Maybe I'm thinking of Trigger.

14 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

Sarah Palin. Need I say more?

Didn't Trump get Pence stuffed in 2017? Maybe I'm thinking of Trigger.

Sarah Palin wasn't good enough to get elected, in fact, today,  she's good for nothing.

15 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

"blah blah blah scary smart black-asian woman blah blah blah". Standard RWNJ post wrt the current VP of the US.

Michelle Obama,  Susan Rice even Stacy Abrams present as intelligent woman of color.  Kamala not so much.   I know she has had positions of authority and she may be intelligent,  but she comes across as a ditz,  precisely why less than 1% of Democrats supported her,  in her run for president.   She was made part of the Biden platform because of her skin tone and vagina.  She has yet to prove that the choice was the right decision

1 minute ago, The Joker said:

Michelle Obama,  Susan Rice even Stacy Abrams present as intelligent woman of color.  Kamala not so much.   I know she has had positions of authority and she may be intelligent,  but she comes across as a ditz,  precisely why less than 1% of Democrats supported her,  in her run for president.   She was made part of the Biden platform because of her skin tone and vagina.  She has yet to prove that the choice was the right decision

so much hate. Sucks to be you.

24 minutes ago, The Joker said:

And yet you cut all of them down every fucking chance you get. Obama couldn't even tell you fat fucks not to be fat fucks without you losing your minds.

14 minutes ago, pusslicker said:

And yet you cut all of them down every fucking chance you get. Obama couldn't even tell you fat fucks not to be fat fucks without you losing your minds.

Not me I never ever attacked any of the above.  I haven’t even attacked Kamala.   I talked about how she presents. 

32 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

Is Joker still trotting out the less than 1% supported Harris nonsense?

Correct in fact it was probably lower 

But the polling and fundraising boost that followed that debate performance was short-lived, and after that she never managed to break into the first rank of candidates, which Biden still leads from the Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders, Massachusetts Senator Elizabeth Warren and Pete Buttigieg, the mayor of South Bend, Indiana.

20 minutes ago, pusslicker said:

4 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Not me I never ever attacked any of the above.  I haven’t even attacked Kamala.   I talked about how she presents. 

You're wasting your time trying to talk to these Leftists butt sniffers.

Everything is going to hell very quickly but they only need your $$$$ because it is all Trump's fault.

One thing about the Joker, he appears to be honest.

25 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Correct  blah blah blah

She dropped out before the first primary. We've pointed this out before but then you're an idiot. We've pointed that out before as well. Jimmy Carter also dropped out of the 1972 race before the first primary. What a loser.

13 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

She dropped out before the first primary. We've pointed this out before but then you're an idiot. We've pointed that out before as well. Jimmy Carter also dropped out of the 1972 race before the first primary. What a loser.

So you’re saying there were no polls prior to Iowa?   Yes. She was a loser. Until Biden needed a person of color with the right equipment.  

9 hours ago, Saorsa said:

Why would the administration hire a Canadian Company

Why not hire Canadians ?? 

After all, it's their empire too !! 

12 minutes ago, The Joker said:

So you’re saying there were no polls prior to Iowa?   Yes. She was a loser. Until Biden needed a person of color with the right equipment.  

More yawn.

45 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Unlike Pence, just another tall white guy, cause he's got a dick, and is tall. oh, and white. Gotta be white.

2 hours ago, badlatitude said:

Maybe Quayle, maybe..... deer in the headlights and all he didn't laugh like a teenager whose parents just caught coming home stoned after their first joint.

This could well be the most inaccessible administration in decades, if not my lifetime.

And you are blind to it all.......... the only retort you kids really have is "NOT TRUMP!" It's getting old. The incompetence is wearing thin. The poorly thought out policy and failure to understand the ramifications of same is becoming troubling (to quote a BG coined/oft used adjective)

Just now, Raz'r said:

Unlike Pence, just another tall white guy, cause he's got a dick, and is tall. oh, and white. Gotta be white.

Pence's job was to secure the vote of the devout. He did his job.

34 minutes ago, quod umbra said:

Pence's job was to secure the vote of the devout. He did his job.

As did Kamala. Glad we agree that they were both picked for race and tackle. 

What in hell are you mumbling about now?

Pence, like him or not, could of ascended if necessary.

Harris is well beyond her depth and flounders as VP..... with little or no responsibilities,
Fuk she doesn't even know there is a southern border.

10 minutes ago, quod umbra said:

Harris is well beyond her depth and flounders as VP..... with little or no responsibilities,

Yeah, that Mike Pence, he had some responsibilities. Like your boy Shitstain's very successful White House COVID Task Force. And the ... No, there wasn't anything else. Your boy even thought so little of Pence that he had local anesthesia for his colonoscopy to avoid handing power over to Pence.

18 minutes ago, quod umbra said:

Must burn you hard that she's one heart attack away from the power of the presidency. 

6 hours ago, badlatitude said:

Sarah Palin wasn't good enough to get elected, in fact, today,  she's good for nothing.

Was she ever? (Except for about a year of good SNL skits)

6 hours ago, The Joker said:

The right decision?

She got elected, didn't she?

Why do you hate reality?

3 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

The right decision?

She got elected, didn't she?

Why do you hate reality?

Not really we vote for the top of the ticket.   She couldn’t even make the top tier of candidates when she made her presidential run. 

2 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Not really we vote for the top of the ticket.   She couldn’t even make the top tier of candidates when she made her presidential run. 

I seem to recall a lot of people, about a year ago, saying that Democrats were really voting for Harris, because Uncle Joe was going to die before inauguration day....

I'm not a Democrat, so that wouldn't include me... How about you Mr. Joke? Did you vote for Joe, or the "Ho"?

10 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

I seem to recall a lot of people, about a year ago, saying that Democrats were really voting for Harris, because Uncle Joe was going to die before inauguration day....

I'm not a Democrat, so that wouldn't include me... How about you Mr. Joke? Did you vote for Joe, or the "Ho"?

You assume he's American...

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

Neither and I would never refer to her in that manner.    Just like I fully respected Michelle and Barrack.  I disagreed with policies, but I never insulted him or his wife personally.  
Ironically I’ve never met a GOP president but I have met both Jimmy Carter and Barrack.  Barrack was long before he was a senator. Jimmy was long after he was President. 

15 hours ago, Saorsa said:

Where did you see that the Biden Administration had anything to do with producing this? Serious question here. I would be upset if any US politician went abroad for services that could have been rendered in the US. I looked at the credits but didn't recognize any names.

11 hours ago, Olsonist said:

Yawn. Youtube Originals produced it. More yawn.

So you're saying the title and the premise of the OP is incorrect?

On 10/13/2021 at 5:55 AM, The Joker said:

Nothing my post involves hate, but you see hate and race  in everything. You and Steam should hook up. 

You state that a politician only got there because of skin colour and vagina and then wonder why you get pushback

Was it ever, ever said that a politician got where they got because of skin colour and penis?

Sometimes I wonder if you are actually Dog's sock.

11 hours ago, ShortForBob said:

You state that a politician only got there because of skin colour and vagina and then wonder why you get pushback

Was it ever, ever said that a politician got where they got because of skin colour and penis?

Sometimes I wonder if you are actually Dog's cock.

Mangled.

12 hours ago, ShortForBob said:

Sometimes I wonder if you are actually gobbling Dog's cock.

FTFY

13 hours ago, ShortForBob said:

I guess you have short term memory issues.  Biden made it clear he was looking at four woman All African American for VP.   I’m pretty sure he even stated that requirement in a debate.    So yeah that’s why she made the cut.  I’m sure there were other reasons, but that was the prerequisite.  Skin tone and a vagina. 

13 hours ago, ShortForBob said:

Now Shorty, be fair - surely you are aware of all the times The Joke objected to women being excluded because of skin colour and vagina.

On 10/12/2021 at 1:36 PM, Nice! said:

You do realize that NASA is not the current administration, right?

Really?  What administration is it a part of?  I always thought it was part of the executive branch as was Kamala.

7 minutes ago, Saorsa said:

Really?  What administration is it a part of?  I always thought it was part of the executive branch as was Kamala.

Stop with the semantics. NASA has it's only budget and it's own decision making process. NASA created this video, not the Biden/Harris administration. 

On 10/12/2021 at 11:14 PM, Olsonist said:

Yawn. Youtube Originals produced it. More yawn.

There are different sorts of production companies.

Sinking Ship Entertainment’s website also states that the company has won a total of “24 Daytime Emmy® awards and was named the Most Innovative Producer at the 2021 Banff World Media Festival.”

Announcing the launch of their series in collaboration with Harris, the entertainment company took to Instagram: “And it’s live! Check out the new YouTube Originals special Get Curious, where kids visit the Naval Observatory to talk to @vp Kamala Harris about the Space Council and so much more! Click the link in our bio! #WorldSpaceWeek

https://www.instagram.com/sinkingshipent/?hl=en

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUurHeRNlxL/

Screenshot 2021-10-14 at 17-17-33 Sinking Ship Entertainment’s Instagram profile post “And it's live

57 minutes ago, Nice! said:

Stop with the semantics. NASA has it's only budget and it's own decision making process. NASA created this video, not the Biden/Harris administration. 

Ohhhh, you poor naive child.

On 10/12/2021 at 9:25 PM, Mrleft8 said:

How many votes did democrats give her in the primaries?

5 minutes ago, Saorsa said:

Ohhhh, you poor naive child.

.... says the guy who is part of the outrage-machine over a NASA-produced kids video.

Seriously, don't you have something more important to do? Like organize an insurrection after Trump loses the 2024 election? 

• Like 1
Just now, The_Real_XYZ said:

A trumper making fun of someone for being dumb?  That's a laugh.

It's an example of how Dunning & Kruger stay in business.

13 hours ago, Danceswithoctopus said:

You mean the ones that occurred after she withdrew her candidacy on December 3, 2019?

Are you trolling or just stupid?

Well, you keep telling us how great she is.  There should be some evidence.

Wanna tell us why she withdrew?

I seem to recall that she couldn't actually drum up much support.  She did have one flurry when she blew a lot of money and then faded away.

13 hours ago, Nice! said:

.... says the guy who is part of the outrage-machine over a NASA-produced kids video.

Seriously, don't you have something more important to do? Like organize an insurrection after Trump loses the 2024 election? 

Nah, this time of year the agencies are campaigning for their budget.  This was more about making NASA look good than Kamala.  She's awarded a starring role to curry favor from the White House.  The other thing they drag out every year around budget time is asteroid defense.

"Your generation will see the craters of the moon with your own eyes." Well, you can actually do that from right here on earth without a space program.

In fact, there are maps in caves that are at least 5000 years old.  https://www.knowth.com/lunar-maps.htm

If she is talking about walking on the moon, well, that's been done already.  Not her generation so I guess it doesn't count.

To me, it's just another re-run.