Jump to content

This is why I love Youtube:


Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, r.finn said:

 

They had probably just watched the YouTube video on gybing a symmetrical spinnaker! :P

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Snaggletooth said:

Donc il y a ça.                                        :)

How is it possible???

Your spelling in French is more.... (how shall we say?...)  "academic", than in English?

Snaggy, tell us the truth: are you a frustrated Frenchman in disguise?

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, hobot said:

At that speed and heel angle, you just know they're drinking white wine out if long stemmed glasses.

<_<

I was going to guess Ripple out of the bottle.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Mid said:

me , I'd put the logo on the tother side ........

Reads just fine from the cockpit!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

The question I have is how the hell can you not notice that you rigged it wrong? You put the kite up, you KNOW it's all the way to the top of the mast, and it's 10 feet off the bowsprit. Like, this is pretty obvioius.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, wajamamaj said:

Is it possible to cut an asym that works great at deeper angle with one corner as the clew then tight angles using the other corner as clew?

If you are Ted Hood, maybe.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, wajamamaj said:

Is it possible to cut an asym that works great at deeper angle with one corner as the clew then tight angles using the other corner as clew?

Even if it is, I'm fairly confident that isn't what is going on here.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, JM1366 said:

The question I have is how the hell can you not notice that you rigged it wrong? You put the kite up, you KNOW it's all the way to the top of the mast, and it's 10 feet off the bowsprit. Like, this is pretty obvioius.

more money than Sense (get it???)

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/13/2021 at 10:27 AM, hobot said:

At that speed and heel angle, you just know they're drinking white wine out if long stemmed glasses.

<_<

The mirror topped cockpit table has fiddles high enough that even the finest of cocaine lines is safe from the annoying wind breeze.

;-)

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/13/2021 at 12:13 PM, JEA said:

Looks like they are running their engine the whole time!

How else could they move trough water? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Omer said:

I'd rather be there enjoying it than punching letters into this lifeless keyboard.

A bad day spent on a boat is 100 times better than a day spent in an office.

Thats why I draw boats for a living. There can be no bad days.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/13/2021 at 3:56 PM, freewheelin said:

more money than Sense (get it???)

always heard it as "more dollars than sense" ;)

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 12 metre said:

Is that an unpainted repair at the bootstripe on the starboard quarter?  I would have thought they would have fixed that for a promo vid.

I would have thought they would have done something interesting with 9 minutes of promo vid, like showing the owner doing lines off his daughter's thigh.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Ishmael said:

I would have thought they would have done something interesting with 9 minutes of promo vid, like showing the owner doing lines off his daughter's thigh.

werre you realley thickeng DT or moire licke WoWSt?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/12/2021 at 7:53 PM, Laurent said:

How is it possible???

Your spelling in French is more.... (how shall we say?...)  "academic", than in English?

Snaggy, tell us the truth: are you a frustrated Frenchman in disguise?

I believe he just outed himself as @Guy LeDouche.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

I weaponized that hit against many a sucker here. Probably do it again. Kind of a sick serial thing that recurs when the urge calls.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...