Domestic terrorist - well not really.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks, @The Joker for finding a non-clickbait source for the story.  Turns out, there was an immediate referral of the incident to the police by the school principal, and that the police investi

There seems to be a pattern with Joker threads.     

And here is the Superintendent's entire statement, not just @The Joker's attempt to spin it into some sort of abject admission of defeat. It is the statement of an official responding to a rabidly par

Posted Images

Clearly this happened *because* of the bathroom policy. That boy was perfectly behaved and would never have assaulted anyone had he not been allowed in there.

A very typical R-word Dogballs source of information . . 

Wiki banned four years ago . . . per Guardian 

Wikipedia editors have voted to ban the Daily Mail as a source for the website in all but exceptional circumstances after deeming the news group “generally unreliable”.

The move is highly unusual for the online encyclopaedia, which rarely puts in place a blanket ban on publications and which still allows links to sources such as Kremlin backed news organisation Russia Today, and Fox News, both of which have raised concern among editors.

6 minutes ago, Nice! said:

Clearly this happened *because* of the bathroom policy. That boy was perfectly behaved and would never have assaulted anyone had he not been allowed in there.

Clearly the bathroom policy getting passed was more important than holding the rapist accountable.  He raped a 14 year old girl and because they covered it up he raped a second girl at a different school a few months later 

3 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Clearly the bathroom policy getting passed was more important than holding the rapist accountable.  He raped a 14 year old girl and because they covered it up he raped a second girl at a different school a few months later 

I agree that a coverup should never happen.

1 hour ago, The Joker said:

In numerous societies men wear skirt like apparel. Is this the problem?

What does bathroom policy have to do with rape?

What was the bathroom policy at the different school?

Is there any correlation, let alone causation, between any of these things, apart from teh accused rapist?

For clarity, rape is bad, coverups are bad.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Ishmael said:

Whatever this is, it must be outrageous!

I await Joker being mocked for spinning whatever this is into an outrage.

I'm just going to mock him for not going straight to the source.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10086761/Father-daughter-raped-girls-bathroom-slams-Merrick-Garland.html

Jesus, it takes literally 10 seconds to get to the fucking original story.

2 hours ago, The Joker said:

Clearly you are more outraged by a bathroom policy than by the rape of a young woman.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, ShortForBob said:

Clearly you are more outraged by a bathroom policy than by the rape of a young woman.

How do you possibly come to that conclusion?  The rape happened  in the girls bathroom in May. The school board knew it would have an impact on the policy they were trying to pass in July.   They stated at a public hearing in June that there had never been any sexual assaults in their bathrooms.  The father of the 14 year old girl was told by a supporter of the bathroom policy that the assault never happened.  When he got upset and started verbally arguing the police stepped in grabbed his arm from behind. When he jerked his arm away they threw him to the ground and dragged him out of the room.  
He had been told by prosecuters not to talk about the rape, but when a second girl recently asaulted by the same creep.  He stepped forward now to tell his daughters story because clearly the school board cared more about their bathroom policy than the young girls exposed to rapists.   

You would fit right in with this board more focused about use of the bathroom than rape. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
5 hours ago, justsomeguy! said:

I'm just going to mock him for not going straight to the source.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10086761/Father-daughter-raped-girls-bathroom-slams-Merrick-Garland.html

Jesus, it takes literally 10 seconds to get to the fucking original story.

Explain why that is an issue?  Did Google modify it? 

5 hours ago, Ncik said:

In numerous societies men wear skirt like apparel. Is this the problem?

What does bathroom policy have to do with rape?

What was the bathroom policy at the different school?

Is there any correlation, let alone causation, between any of these things, apart from teh accused rapist?

For clarity, rape is bad, coverups are bad.

The policy was not in place yet.  
The point that seems to be missed was the actions of the school board and the county to hide what happened because they were concerned that it might have an impact on passing the policy

Then they used the Dads arrest to push a second agenda that parents protesting school boards should be treated as domestic terrorists and reported to the FBI. 

If he reported it to the school staff, where's the documentation?  Why didn't he report it to law enforcement at the time?  This incident has some elements that aren't passing the sniff test.

"Tue, 10/12/2021 - 22:19 — legitgov

Loudoun County father who was dragged out of woke school board meeting reveals his daughter was 'raped' in the girls' bathroom by a 'skirt-wearing' male student who was arrested for assaulting a second girl months later - but staff did nothing --Scott Smith, a 48-year-old plumber from Virginia, was arrested on June 22 --He had been protesting at a Loudoun County School Board meeting --Smith was dragged out of the room before he could share his point - he says his daughter was sexually assaulted on May 28 by a boy in the girls' bathroom --On June 22, Loudoun County school staff said they'd never had a report of of a sexual assault in a trans bathroom --Smith says they were lying, and that he 'exploded with rage' | 12 Oct 2021 | A Virginia father who went viral after being dragged out of a Loudoun County school board meeting and arrested for protesting its proposed transgender policies has now revealed he was trying to tell the room that his daughter had been raped by a boy at school in the girls' bathroom. Scott Smith was photographed on June 22 being dragged out of the heated meeting with his torso exposed in Leesburg, Virginia. The 48-year-old plumber was ridiculed on social media afterwards and was painted by the left to be a deranged, right-wing bigot. But in an interview with The Daily Wire that was published on Monday, he explains that he was trying to stick up for his daughter, who was attacked at Stone Bridge High School on May 28 by a boy 'wearing in a skirt.' Smith says the boy took advantage of the school's trans policies to get into the girls' bathrooms and assault her. Two months after the incident, the boy - who has not been named because he is a juvenile - was arrested for forced sodomy. And in October, he was arrested again on different charges for allegedly assaulting a different girl, at a different school.

https://www.legitgov.org/loudoun-county-father-who-was-dragged-out-woke-school-board-meeting-reveals-his-daughter-was-raped?fr=operanews

24 minutes ago, learningJ24 said:

If he reported it to the school staff, where's the documentation?  Why didn't he report it to law enforcement at the time?  This incident has some elements that aren't passing the sniff test.

Loudoun County father who was dragged out of woke school board meeting reveals his daughter was 'raped' in the girls' bathroom by a 'skirt-wearing' male student who was arrested for assaulting a second girl months later - but staff did nothing --Scott Smith, a 48-year-old plumber from Virginia, was arrested on June 22 --He had been protesting at a Loudoun County School Board meeting --Smith was dragged out of the room before he could share his point - he says his daughter was sexually assaulted on May 28 by a boy in the girls' bathroom --On June 22, Loudoun County school staff said they'd never had a report of of a sexual assault in a trans bathroom --Smith says they were lying, and that he 'exploded with rage' | 12 Oct 2021 | A Virginia father who went viral after being dragged out of a Loudoun County school board meeting and arrested for protesting its proposed transgender policies has now revealed he was trying to tell the room that his daughter had been raped by a boy at school in the girls' bathroom. Scott Smith was photographed on June 22 being dragged out of the heated meeting with his torso exposed in Leesburg, Virginia. The 48-year-old plumber was ridiculed on social media afterwards and was painted by the left to be a deranged, right-wing bigot. But in an interview with The Daily Wire that was published on Monday, he explains that he was trying to stick up for his daughter, who was attacked at Stone Bridge High School on May 28 by a boy 'wearing in a skirt.' Smith says the boy took advantage of the school's trans policies to get into the girls' bathrooms and assault her. Two months after the incident, the boy - who has not been named because he is a juvenile - was arrested for forced sodomy. And in October, he was arrested again on different charges for allegedly assaulting a different girl, at a different school.

https://www.legitgov.org/loudoun-county-father-who-was-dragged-out-woke-school-board-meeting-reveals-his-daughter-was-raped?fr=operanews

Your facts are wrong.  He was called by the school in May that his daughter had been assaulted.  Not raped and sodomized just assaulted   When he arrived at the school and found out what had actually happened they told him they wanted to not involve the police and handle it internally   He got very upset so much so that they called huge police on him    When the police arrived they took him and his daughter the hospital   A rape kit was used and confirmed the assault.  That was in May  The rapist was interviewed confessed, arrested and charged.   At the school board meeting in June the board stated that their had never been any assaults in their bathroom 

They knew about the incident and  were covering it up to get their bathroom policy passed.  I can’t imagine any father staying calm when a school board looks him in the eye and claims his daughter is making the rape up.  The reason the truth is coming out now is because a second girl was assaulted by the same predator and the dad decided to get the truth out there  

7 hours ago, The Joker said:

Even the father involved admitted he 'exploded' in the school board meeting.  It's pretty clear that he didn't argue his removal, and even the yellow journalist rag you linked to didn't try to argue his removal either.  The meeting agenda was set, he wasn't on it, and you don't get to just walk in and set policy.

Nope.  Sorry.  No outrage here about the meeting itself.  The crime should be punished.  Perhaps with life in prison.

It's unfortunate this didn't happen in Texas.  I hear they don't allow rape there anymore.

32 minutes ago, learningJ24 said:

Nuh-Uh.  I'm not gonna do the whole doubt the accuser thing.  I've been involved in enough of this type of bullshit to know that shit DOESN'T roll uphill and if this guy reported it, there's every reason to believe it went nowhere further than the person he reported it to.  I'll wait until more info comes out.

I particularly like how they used a comment section to demean people left of center.  Gee, let's go look at Fox News' comment section and see how the right is doing.

Just now, Grrr... said:

Even the father involved admitted he 'exploded' in the school board meeting.  It's pretty clear that he didn't argue his removal, and even the yellow journalist rag you linked to didn't try to argue his removal either.  The meeting agenda was set, he wasn't on it, and you don't get to just walk in and set policy.

Nope.  Sorry.  No outrage here about the meeting itself.  The crime should be punished.  Perhaps with life in prison.

It's unfortunate this didn't happen in Texas.  I hear they don't allow rape there anymore.

He exploded against a fellow attendee that told him the rape never happened and his daughter has mental issues.   He never got to speak to the board.  Get your facts straight.  The story is in that yellow rag because the Main stream press is ignoring it. So far. 

4 minutes ago, Grrr... said:

Nuh-Uh.  I'm not gonna do the whole doubt the accuser thing.  I've been involved in enough of this type of bullshit to know that shit DOESN'T roll uphill and if this guy reported it, there's every reason to believe it went nowhere further than the person he reported it to.  I'll wait until more info comes out.

I particularly like how they used a comment section to demean people left of center.  Gee, let's go look at Fox News' comment section and see how the right is doing.

Well good for you.  

I wonder how many Dads could stay quiet when some activist gets in your face and claims this never happened to your 14 year old daughter? 
The family’s attorney, Elizabeth Lancaster, told the Daily Wire “that a boy was charged with two counts of forcible sodomy, one count of anal sodomy, and one count of forcible fellatio, related to an incident that day at that school.”

1 hour ago, The Joker said:

Explain

Yes, Google did modify it by routing the original story through their search engine. You're putting money in Google's pocket every time someone clicks on your clickbait.

I believe this is the third time I've tried to explain this to you.

Get a life, you lazy putz.

19 minutes ago, justsomeguy! said:

Yes, Google did modify it by routing the original story through their search engine. You're putting money in Google's pocket every time someone clicks on your clickbait.

I believe this is the third time I've tried to explain this to you.

Get a life, you lazy putz.

Third time?   Ok I must have missed those explanations.   
Either way I don’t really share your concerns about putting money in Google’s pockets, but if it helps your quest I will work on using direct links.  As long as the links are not behind a firewall. As was this story.   :) 

Perhaps you've missed those exhortations because I try not to quote you out of respect for those that have you on ignore.

The Dailymail story is not behind a "firewall". It's not even behind a paywall.

Don't be a tool for the big news aggregators.

I'm not necessarily doubting the accuser but having seen how sexual assault accusations are handled in school buildings, the police are almost always involved particularly if a parent is the one making the claim.  It's possible the administrator sat on it but, again, once the parent  and the police get involved it's really difficult to cover up.  Right now, the only facts we have are a student was arrested and a parent ejected from a school board meeting.  More investigation needed.

17 minutes ago, learningJ24 said:

I'm not necessarily doubting the accuser but having seen how sexual assault accusations are handled in school buildings, the police are almost always involved particularly if a parent is the one making the claim.  It's possible the administrator sat on it but, again, once the parent  and the police get involved it's really difficult to cover up.  Right now, the only facts we have are a student was arrested and a parent ejected from a school board meeting.  More investigation needed.

There are a lot more facts than that. 
The school notified the parent the day it happened.  Then they called the police on the parent when became upset with the fact that his daughter had been raped and they wanted to keep the police out.  
The police sent out 6 squad cars and took him and his daughter out of the school.   The police did not arrest him instead they took him and his daughter to the hospital. on day one.   While the records are sealed There is enough released to verify the story.  
Then to add to the insanity the district sent out a letter explaining the confrontation with the father at the school but nothing about the rape. Then they shipped the rapist to a different school were he assaulted another girl. 

10 minutes ago, learningJ24 said:

Without citations, anything you post is viewed with exceptional skepticism. Sources matter.

Yep too bad that standard isn’t used universally. 
 From the original story 

“Thank God for paying enough attention to it without being arrested. We attended the hospital and they administered the rape kit that night,” he said. 

The rape kit confirmed his daughter’s allegations, so they brought it to the police and the case was opened. 

The Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office confirmed the incident on DailyMail.com on Tuesday morning. 

“We responded. At that time, the boy was 14 years old. He was charged with compulsory sodomy. Then it goes through court.

and here is the second incident 

4B5FE4DD-F04B-46F4-9F0A-322CA97C5213.jpeg

So far Nothing in the MSM outside FOX.  Should there be an over and under for WaPo NYT’s. CNN MSNBC?    3 days might be a good number 

I’m pretty sure we could fill the NYT with reports of daily assaults at schools across the nation.

Good to know you don’t give a shit unless it fits your political POV. Color me surprised.

6 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Yep too bad that standard isn’t used universally. 
 From the original story 

“Thank God for paying enough attention to it without being arrested. We attended the hospital and they administered the rape kit that night,” he said. 

The rape kit confirmed his daughter’s allegations, so they brought it to the police and the case was opened. 

The Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office confirmed the incident on DailyMail.com on Tuesday morning. 

“We responded. At that time, the boy was 14 years old. He was charged with compulsory sodomy. Then it goes through court.

and here is the second incident 

4B5FE4DD-F04B-46F4-9F0A-322CA97C5213.jpeg

Seems like the law is working. What’s the issue?

4 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Seems like the law is working. What’s the issue?

Why not ask the parents of the second girl sexually assaulted because the school administration covered this up for months.  The issue is the girls father was held up as a reason to have the FBI treat parents as domestic terrorists simply for getting upset that the school board lied in a public meeting  

13 hours ago, The Joker said:

His daughter was raped by a boy wearing a skirt in the girls bathroom ,  but because the board wanted to pass transgender bathroom rules  they covered it up.  Then he gets arrested for trying to tell them what happened!

School board cover up

I heard this last night.

I hope that school board get charged with something for covering up the rape. And they also reported he did it at another school.

And how about the FBI/DOJ for not knowing what the Frack is really going on and jumping on the woke Wagon.

Thank someone that MG did not get on the SCOTUS

18 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Nice deflection.  It’s not the policy Or LGBTQ issues.   I don’t care about that aspect neither did the father.  It’s about the cover up 

which led to the sexual assault  of another girl

11 hours ago, d'ranger said:

The Trigger word for today is

Woke

I really wanted to sleep in this am, but my alarm caused me to be "woke".  

13 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Nice deflection.  It’s not the policy Or LGBTQ issues.   I don’t care about that aspect neither did the father.  It’s about the cover up 

Funny how he left out racist, misogynistic homophobe. And what the hell happened to Charlie? He always looked like he had a few damaged dna but now he looks like the guy who lives in the basement and never seemed to go to class.
Fox News regularly features “parents” criticizing the teaching of so-called “critical race theory” in schools, while concealing that those guests are also right-wing political activists. The network uses this coverage to try to help the Republican Party weaponize the issue to win elections in Virginia and elsewhere. On Wednesday, America’s Newsroom, Fox’s “straight news” morning show, did it again, highlighting three such individuals, each described only as “Fairfax County Parent.” 

“Tempers flaring, Fairfax County, Virginia,” co-anchor Bill Hemmer said at the top of the segment. “Defending the right to speak out about what is taught in their kids’ schools. Have a listen.” Hemmer’s framing aligns with recent messaging from Republican gubernatorial candidate Glenn Youngkin, who is campaigning against “critical race theory” even though Virginia education officials say that legal framework for discussing race isn’t taught in its schools. 

Fox then aired three clips of interviews with individuals who were identified with on-screen text as “Fairfax County Parent.” One is a former Trump administration official; one is a surrogate for Youngkin; and one is the founder of an organization that is suing the Fairfax school district. 

First up was Elizabeth Schultz, who told Fox’s audience, “They feel like they are in charge of us, and I think it is responsible for citizens to stand up and speak up about how their taxpayer dollars are spent.” 

24 minutes ago, badlatitude said:
Funny how he left out racist, misogynistic homophobe. And what the hell happened to Charlie? He always looked like he had a few damaged dna but now he looks like the guy who lives in the basement and never seemed to go to class.

What does this have to do with a young girls getting raped?

So you are spamming  with comments that have have nothing to do with this thread

To remind you what you are attempting to deflect away from  This happened to a 14 YEAR OLD GIRL in her school's bathroom  

“a boy was charged with two counts of forcible sodomy, one count of anal sodomy, and one count of forcible fellatio,

Joke cares more about where it happened, not that it happened.  And anyone causing trouble at a school board meeting or outside a school towards kids should be considered a domestic terrorist every time.  Especially if it involves masks and vaccination decisions.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Meat Wad said:

I heard this last night.

I hope that school board get charged with something for covering up the rape. And they also reported he did it at another school.

And how about the FBI/DOJ for not knowing what the Frack is really going on and jumping on the woke Wagon.

Thank someone that MG did not get on the SCOTUS

That township is insane The county DA along with a school board member are part of a secret facebook group that doxes parents that oppose CRT 

And people are worried about the GOP?  This is right out of the most extreme dictatorships     No wonder Soros is involved in small local elections

• An effort is under way to recall a Loudoun County school board member for attacking parents and engaging in a secret Facebook group to identify, hack, and harass parents who disagreed with Critical Race Theory (CRT) and COVID protocols.
  • Buta Biberaj, the county prosecutor responsible for arguing the case for removal, was actually a member of the same secret Facebook group.
  • Despite the clear conflict of interest, Biberaj did not recuse herself from the case.
  • A judge has ruled that a special prosecutor will be appointed in the case.

Link

We had a terrible incident like that in our area not long ago . . 

but since it could not be connected to supposedly trans issues, it did not count. 

The R-E-I-I-C-H wing proclivity for following the outrage-hysteria cycle is truly nauseating. 

Taking a whole class of people and whipping up hatred against them for political gain. 

@The Joker - you are scum. 

Next up no doubt - Critical Race Theory (Whoops, the Jokester wrote the above post while I was typing. 

Scum, as predicted 

15 minutes ago, roundthebuoys said:

Joke cares more about where it happened, not that it happened.  And anyone causing trouble at a school board meeting or outside a school towards kids should be considered a domestic terrorist every time.  Especially if it involves masks and vaccination decisions.

You are fucking sick and insane piece of shit and a complete LIAR, Not to mention you do not support the US constitution which makes the right to protest fundamental to our freedom  I have stated quite clearly that I'm concerned about the cover up and the assault on two young girls.  
Where it happened is only relevant in that the school board openly declared their bathrooms were safe and no assaults had ever happened.  
THEY WERE LYING 
The perp doesn’t even identify as Transgender so another fail on spinning that into the story  

1 minute ago, The Joker said:

You are fucking sick and insane piece of shit and a complete LIAR, Not to mention you do not support the US constitution which makes the right to protest fundamental to our freedom  I have stated quite clearly that I'm concerned about the cover up and the assault on two young girls     

Do you have a Soros reference or Tucker video to reinforce your claims?  Maybe Hunter's laptop or Benghazi should be brought into the conversation.  The first am doesn't give people "the right" to threaten anyone and doesn't apply at all to psycho anti-vaxxers yelling at kids walking to school.  But you do you Joke-off, your getting boring and entirely predictable in your responses. 

5 minutes ago, The Joker said:

... I have stated quite clearly that I'm concerned about the cover up and the assault on two young girls    

Yes, and you keep mixing it into political bullshit.

Rape is a horrible crime and should be punished severely. Making the story about a libby-rull school board is pushing for a gross injustice

- DSK

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Yes, and you keep mixing it into political bullshit.

Rape is a horrible crime and should be punished severely. Making the story about a libby-rull school board is pushing for a gross injustice

- DSK

His entire first post (bolded quote) is more concerned about where it happened than what happened.

Why not ask the parents of the second girl sexually assaulted because the school administration covered this up for months.  The issue is the girls father was held up as a reason to have the FBI treat parents as domestic terrorists simply for getting upset that the school board lied in a public meeting  

WTF are you talking about? FBI treating parents? Your own story said it was local cops....

Sorry to say it, but relatives of victims are not allowed to break the laws/rules...

3 minutes ago, roundthebuoys said:

His entire first post (bolded quote) is more concerned about where it happened than what happened.

9 minutes ago, roundthebuoys said:

Do you have a Soros reference or Tucker video to reinforce your claims?  Maybe Hunter's laptop or Benghazi should be brought into the conversation.  The first am doesn't give people "the right" to threaten anyone and doesn't apply at all to psycho anti-vaxxers yelling at kids walking to school.  But you do you Joke-off, your getting boring and entirely predictable in your responses. 

You are a waste of time.   A young girl was raped.  The school covered  it up.  A second girl was raped. 

In between the father was branded a domestic terrorist, arrested and convicted for trying to expose his daughters assault    

Ask yourself why the top prosecutor tried his case personally a fucking misdemeanor and demanded jail time while letting much more serious crimes are not even charged.  

Yelling  at kids while deplorable is not domestic terrorism just because you want it to be. 

The power you want to give the federal government against parents concerned about how their kids are taught and in this case protected  from a predator is insane, but it’s what many on the left want. 

12 minutes ago, roundthebuoys said:

You are making shit up. The people concerned with location and gender was the school board. Because they were worried it would impact the new policy they were trying to pass.  

6 minutes ago, The Joker said:

The people concerned

All your posts on this thread just reek of evil bad faith . .  

and I do not use that term carelessly. 

17 minutes ago, roundthebuoys said:

The first 14 words of this thread

Talk about out of context    TRY THE WHOLE SENTENCE 

His daughter was raped by a boy wearing a skirt in the girls bathroom ,  but because the board wanted to pass transgender bathroom rules  they covered it up. 

That was the reason for the cover up not my focus   I also wrote this in a later post

and to the SOROS issue 

LINK Not GOOGLE

Fatehi is the latest in a string of prosecutor candidates Soros has backed to reshape the Virginia criminal justice system. In 2019, Soros provided a significant cash infusion to three winning progressive candidates, Parisa Dehghani-Tafti in Arlington County (nearly $1 million from Soros); Buta Biberaj in Loudon County ($850,000 from Soros); and Steve Descano in Fairfax County ($600,000 from Soros). Soros also pushed $5,000 to Jim Hingeley in Albemarle County. However, unlike the other areas, most of that race's funds did not come from Soros, but rather Sonjia Smith, a Democratic megadonor in Virginia politics. 

6 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Meh

Nice edit.   I guess you know the truth will come out so you chose to ignore brutal sexual assaults of young girls. Well each to their own. 

2 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Nice edit.   I guess you know the truth will come out so you chose to ignore brutal sexual assaults of young girls. Well each to their own. 

such bullshit faux outrage.

The perp should be prosecuted for the assault. Case closed.

1 minute ago, Raz'r said:

such bullshit faux outrage.

The perp should be prosecuted for the assault. Case closed.

and the school board cover up which led to a second assault?

The outrage is not fake   every parent should be outraged at this board

Just now, The Joker said:

and the school board cover up which led to a second assault?

again bullshit. Is there any evidence the kid is a transexual that would have had a right to be in the woman's bathroom? No. The kids a fucking criminal who should face the consequences. Coverup. Such bullshit.

Take you faux outrage somewhere someone will care, maybe a FoxNews Fanboi club.

I did a search of this topic, and the only links provided for the first three pages was reiich wing "journals" like westernstates, washingtonexaminer, redstates, realclearpolitics, newsmax, FOX, RT...

I'm sure there are actually some facts which can be known, but I'm not going to be considering passing judgement until a more responsible organization evaluates the information.

If there was a coverup of rape, then those responsible deserve exposure and censure. If they had ulterior motives, that needs to be examined.

Note, there has been a long history of rape culture being denied and minimized on campus, and who can forget Betty De Vos' efforts to reverse the impact Obama-era rules had on schools reporting on-campus sexual violence?

"When Ms. DeVos announced in 2017 that she was rescinding the Obama-era guidance, she said she would give schools, from kindergarten to college, regulations with the force of law that balanced those rights. Her final rules, which she called a “historic” break from the “kangaroo courts” of the past, take effect Aug. 14.

“Today we release a final rule that recognizes we can continue to combat sexual misconduct without abandoning our core values of fairness, presumption of innocence and due process,” Ms. DeVos said on a call with reporters."

I don't remember right wing parents lambasting her for efforts to enable school administrators hiding on-campus rape from the public. The situational outrage is obvious. Something about open bathrooms and protecting white girls drives clicks, sparks  self-righteousness, and triggers donations.

7 minutes ago, phillysailor said:

I did a search of this topic, and the only links provided for the first three pages was reiich wing "journals" like westernstates, washingtonexaminer, redstates, realclearpolitics, newsmax, FOX, RT...

I'm sure there are actually some facts which can be known, but I'm not going to be considering passing judgement until a more responsible organization evaluates the information.

If there was a coverup of rape, then those responsible deserve exposure and censure. If they had ulterior motives, that needs to be examined.

Note, there has been a long history of rape culture being denied and minimized on campus, and who can forget Betty De Vos' efforts to reverse the impact Obama-era rules had on schools reporting on-campus sexual violence?

"When Ms. DeVos announced in 2017 that she was rescinding the Obama-era guidance, she said she would give schools, from kindergarten to college, regulations with the force of law that balanced those rights. Her final rules, which she called a “historic” break from the “kangaroo courts” of the past, take effect Aug. 14.

“Today we release a final rule that recognizes we can continue to combat sexual misconduct without abandoning our core values of fairness, presumption of innocence and due process,” Ms. DeVos said on a call with reporters."

Cover up # 1 the father was called to school because his daughter was assaulted in May. School wanted to keep it internal.  Rape was confirmed and police involved. 

Cover up #2  the school superintendent stated at an open meeting there had never been any assault in their bathrooms.  Other board members repeated that lie. 

Cover up #3  the district moved the perp to a different school and never warned anyone of the previous assault.  He then sexually assaulted a second girl.  Which led the father of the first girl to go public

The mainstream media outside FOX is ignoring this  I expect that just like Covington students they will eventually have to cover it   

1 minute ago, The Joker said:

Cover up # 1 the father was called to school because his daughter was assaulted in May. School wanted to keep it internal.  Rape was confirmed and police involved. 

Cover up #2  the school superintendent stated at an open meeting there had never been any assault in their bathrooms.  Other board members repeated that lie. 

Cover up #3  the district moved the perp to a different school and never warned anyone of the previous assault.  He then sexually assaulted a second girl.  Which led the father of the first girl to go public

The mainstream media outside FOX is ignoring this  I expect that just like Covington students they will eventually have to cover it   

Why doesn’t fox cover all assaults at schools? Do you think this is political somehow?

22 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Why doesn’t fox cover all assaults at schools? Do you think this is political somehow?

Of course some of it is political.  And for the millionth time it’s not just the rape it’s the school board covering it up and the fact that Merrick Garland  sent a memo out telling school boards that actions like this fathers should be considered domestic terrorism and involve the FBI.  
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/education/2021/10/05/merrick-garland-fbi-school-board-mask-mandates-critical-race-theory/6012276001/

5 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Of course some of it is political.  And for the millionth time it’s not just the rape it’s the school board covering it up and the fact that Merrick Garland  sent a memo out telling school boards that actions like this fathers should be considered domestic terrorism and involve the FBI.  
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/education/2021/10/05/merrick-garland-fbi-school-board-mask-mandates-critical-race-theory/6012276001/

Your false equivalence is noted and dismissed.

17 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Your false equivalence is noted and dismissed.

Actually it’s the lack of equivalence by the mainstream media that should be a concern.    Just the NYT’s

Back in Prison, Transgender Woman Faces an Old Horror ...

Nov 23, 2020 — Ashley Diamond won a pivotal battle — and her freedom — in a fight for transgender rights in Georgia. Then the state put her behind bars ...

18 Transgender Killings This Year Raise Fears of an 'Epidemic'

Sep 30, 2019 — The killings, many of them against transgender women of color, have deeply disturbed groups already familiar with threats to their safety.

Transgender Woman Says She Was Sexually Assaulted at ...

Mar 28, 2016 — New York City police detectives are looking for a man who attacked a woman at a Greenwich Village bar that has a central role in the history ...

Transgender Woman Cites Attacks and Abuse in Men's Prison

Apr 5, 2015 — On the day she arrived at a Georgia prison intake center, the deliberate defeminizing of Ashley Diamond, a male-to-female transgenderwoman, ...

Violence Against Transgender People Is on the Rise ...

Nov 9, 2017 — The victim was Stephanie Montez, a transgender woman. But because the police misidentified her as a man, it was not until last week that Ms.

Video of Assault on Transgender Woman in Paris Spurs ...

Apr 4, 2019 — The video shows men at a demonstration this weekend against the ailing president of Algeria taunting and hitting the woman.

2 North Carolina Women Charged With Sexually Assaulting ...

Jan 10, 2019 — Two women were arrested this week and charged in the sexual assault of a transgender woman at a bar in Raleigh, N.C.. The transgenderwoman ...

2 Kansas City Officers Charged With Assaulting Transgender ...

May 17, 2020 — Two Kansas City, Mo., police officers have been indicted on assault charges a year after they were caught on video using excessive force to ...

Court May Force Honduras to Better Protect Trans People

Apr 29, 2021 — A transgender woman at the headquarters of Arcoíris, an association that works for L.G.B.T. rights, in Honduras. 'They Call It Social 
11 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Actually it’s the lack of equivalence by the mainstream media that should be a concern.    Just the NYT’s

Back in Prison, Transgender Woman Faces an Old Horror ...

Nov 23, 2020 — Ashley Diamond won a pivotal battle — and her freedom — in a fight for transgender rights in Georgia. Then the state put her behind bars ...

18 Transgender Killings This Year Raise Fears of an 'Epidemic'

Sep 30, 2019 — The killings, many of them against transgender women of color, have deeply disturbed groups already familiar with threats to their safety.

Transgender Woman Says She Was Sexually Assaulted at ...

Mar 28, 2016 — New York City police detectives are looking for a man who attacked a woman at a Greenwich Village bar that has a central role in the history ...