RTC regatta demands vaccinations

I was told you'll get the Mick Corcoran penalty if you get caught spreading the covid without being vaccinated. Is that a thing?

The parts of society that don’t want to risk dying at normal social events has chosen that as their reality 

I am sure there are other parts of society where folks are less concerned. You can go spend your free time there.

It’s nobody’s obligation to risk their lives to include you in their lives. 

• Like 12
20 minutes ago, Snaggletooth said:

Notte siurre waht Jacko juste saide.......

He is easier to understand than you are most days.   jackos statement sounds pretty strait forward to me. 

• Like 6

I sailed an event at the New York YC this summer and a vax card was needed just to step onto the property.  That evening they hosted a big wedding, black tie, and the guy at the gate told me they turned away four couples who didn't heed the ample disclosure.  I have zero problem with this.

• Like 12
8 hours ago, European Bloke said:

I guess everyone gets a choice, and they've chosen only to play with people who choose to vaccinate. Their ball their rules.

And the event sold out at over 110 entries in 10 days.  Certainly no evidence of the requirement squashing demand.  

• Like 4
46 minutes ago, Roleur said:

And the event sold out at over 110 entries in 10 days.  Certainly no evidence of the requirement squashing demand.  

Responsible people are tired of the antivaxxers fucking up our lives and keeping the plague around. 

Those plague Rats will soon be living in their own compounds, let alone saling in their own races-- with yellow flags on their sticks, of course.  

• Like 10

"Covid Please note NOR 3.7, which states, “The owner/skipper and all crew must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in conformance with CDC guidelines.” If your entire crew are unable to meet this requirement, we request that you withdraw your registration—refunds are available through October 22."

Seems pretty reasonable to me!

• Like 7
16 hours ago, Lilly said:

I was told you'll get the Mick Corcoran penalty if you get caught spreading the covid without being vaccinated. Is that a thing?

3 hours ago, MPH said:

"Covid Please note NOR 3.7, which states, “The owner/skipper and all crew must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in conformance with CDC guidelines.” If your entire crew are unable to meet this requirement, we request that you withdraw your registration—refunds are available through October 22."

Seems pretty reasonable to me!

What is really great about the Vaccine is you can still get Covid and Spread it after being Vaccinated. It just does not hit you as hard.

So if you are vaccinated and still feel flu like is it the Flu or Covid and can you still be held responsible for your actions if you spread it?

Comments like this from the Ed's Blog make it even worse. Lets see if we can divide society more than it is.

If presidunce Trunt-loving dead-enders sailed (which is a laughable thought to begin with) and this regatta was in ‘Murica, they’d be screaming about their “rights” and their “freedums”, and would harass race organizers at their homes. Thank fuck those ‘tards don’t sail… – ed.

19 minutes ago, Meat Wad said:

What is really great about the Vaccine is you can still get Covid and Spread it after being Vaccinated. It just does not hit you as hard.

So if you are vaccinated and still feel flu like is it the Flu or Covid and can you still be held responsible for your actions if you spread it?

Its only a little needle cupcake. Stop being a sook and just get vaxed.

• Like 8
2 hours ago, Meat Wad said:

Hey dipshit- does the vaccine lower the chance of a person becoming infected and spreading COVID? 

Don't get vaxed for yourself, do it for all the doctors and nurses that have been busting their ass for months with wards filled with unvaccinated righteous freedom lovers.  If you get a breakthrough case who gives a shit.  The object is to keep you out of the ICU. 

• Like 10

Double Vaxed mandatory for the S2H this year, but sadly thanks to the behavior of one fuckwit covid denier, the race may not go ahead again this year.

Went to a very full, busy restaurant at lunch today.  Had to wear a mask, show my vaxx card and ID to get seated.  Which was absolutely NO BIG DEAL.  Then we had a very tasty lunch and good conversation.  Not even a moment's hesitation by any of the patrons.

RTC has a 1,000 sailors heading to a small marina on 110 boats, milling around and having a great time.  The fact that everyone is vaxxed will just makes it feel like life is returning to normal.  

If one anti-vaxx idiot shows up, he would likely be shown the gate...or get float tested.

Just get the friggin' jab people.  And don't for a second say you have some cobbled-together religious objection...ask the Pope or the Dalai Lama or the Imam of Iran and get a grip - and a shot.  

• Like 10

I think that entry should only be open to fully vaxxed and at least 2 booster shots. Friend of mine got his 4th booster shot, made him sick but his position was that by the time he goes to see his grandkids in Hawaii that will probably be the new standard requirement.

6 hours ago, Clove Hitch said:

Hey dipshit- does the vaccine lower the chance of a person becoming infected and spreading COVID? 

He's been vaxxed against being smart, does that count?

17 hours ago, Meat Wad said:

I don’t know, I’m too busy enjoying my life in my city with an 88% vax rate where we’re able to live life as though it’s normal and aren’t worried about our neighbors and friends dying from a 95%-preventable disease. 

• Like 3
On 10/15/2021 at 12:21 PM, Meat Wad said:

You can still have a car accident while driving sober. But if you have an accident while driving drunk the penalties are a lot worse. 

• Like 3

Let's wait & see what happens. If nobody gets Covid, okay, great. But if someone does get Covid I'm guessing there will be a lot of Monday morning quarterbacking "The OA should have insisted on 4th booster shots'" etc

• Downvote 1
18 hours ago, Parma said:

Let's wait & see what happens. If nobody gets Covid, okay, great. But if someone does get Covid I'm guessing there will be a lot of Monday morning quarterbacking "The OA should have insisted on 4th booster shots'" etc

Of course there will be one or two Covid cases. With 1000 sailors, it is statistically inevitable.  However, it is also statistically very, very likely - based on the OA's vaccination requirement - that none of those cases will require hospitalization.  And extremely, extremely likely that no case will end up in the morgue.  

And absolutely no Monday-morning quarterbacking. 

Except by vaxx trolls like yourself.

• Like 4

Why do the protected need to be protected from the unprotected by forcing the unprotected to use the protection that did not protect the protected in the first place?” If the vaccine works to prevent infection, then the vaccinated have nothing to worry about. 

• Like 2
  • Downvote 8
36 minutes ago, woodpecker said:

Why do the protected need to be protected from the unprotected by forcing the unprotected to use the protection that did not protect the protected in the first place?” If the vaccine works to prevent infection, then the vaccinated have nothing to worry about. 

That there folks, is the stupidity that has taken over America.

• Like 17

Proof?   

Just do what every vax denier NBA player has done.  Type out a Vax card and print it.  Cut it down to size.  Then scribble an unreadable name to it for the MD signature.   Is there a Vice Commodore for verification of vaccination?   It isn't like they gave us a secret password or handshake when we got jabbed!   At least in America there is no database of who B vaccinated or not. 

Then you can go mingle, get Covid Delta variant and DIE!!!      I am trying to furnish a new home with kind of a nautical sort of beach flavor and stuff at estate sales is  a lot cheaper than Wayfarer.....  I am guessing that anyone who goes to a Regatta without vaccination has a high chance of having some art or maybe foul weather gear I could use. 

So thank me later...or not.   Just make sure in your will to insist that your estate sale be advertised in the classified section of SailingAnarchy.com.   SailingAnarchy.com, the best place to find that new Melges 24 Main that isn't going to get any use this year. 

5 hours ago, woodpecker said:

If you use a bigger font it means you know more than those who use the standard font. Same as when you shout at the shop assistants and the bloke who cleans your car.

• Like 2

Three answers to Woodpecker's question

1.  Even as a vaccinated person, I am much less likely to get a breakthrough case if surrounded by others who are vaccinated.  By about 90%. 

2.  A sizable unvaccinated population provides the fertile environment for the virus to mutate further, potentially making the vaccine less effective against the new mutation.

3.  The biggest issue I have is that an outbreak among unvaccinated can shut down restaurants, yacht clubs, businesses, etc.  We all want to get back to normal and cases, hospitalizations and deaths among the unvaccinated prevent that.

However, the biggest question I always have is "why not get the vaccine?"  I have spent thirty years in biotech, know a bunch of the guys at Moderna and BionTech.  What they accomplished is nothing less than a miracle. By now these vaccines have one of the largest, if not the largest, safety databases in the world with close to zero serious adverse events (SAE's).  If you inject sterile saline into enough people you will get a statistically small number of AE's, similar to the vaccines.  In biotech we always measure benefit vs. risk.  In this case it's an absolute layup.  Benefit of the vaccine far, far, exceeds any tiny risk associated.

• Like 14
On 10/16/2021 at 3:07 PM, Lilly said:

You can still have a car accident while driving sober. But if you have an accident while driving drunk the penalties are a lot worse. 

ahhh, my favorite saying to all drivers but especially motorcycle riders who have a beer with lunch. What do you tell people when you are asked whether the beer might have impaired your ability identify and react to a threat even a tiny tiny bit while you lie in a hospital bed with a permanent injury. Plus, even if was not your fault at all, you will have less leverage in a legal fight if you had measurable alcohol in your system. This applies to boating as well.

18 minutes ago, Will1073 said:

Antivaxxers need to realize freedoms work both ways. You have the freedom to not be vaccinated, and they have the freedom to uninvite from their event. 

Yep, I've still not read or heard about anyone being held down and vaxxed against their will.

On 10/16/2021 at 3:07 PM, Lilly said:

Your analogy makes no sense. Driving drunk is a choice. If I have natural immunity because I had the virus and recovered, Why do I need the vaccine?

It has been shown that Natural Immunity is about 27 times more effective and lasts longer than the Vaccines, which is why they want us all to get boosters so soon.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 3
20 minutes ago, Meat Wad said:

Your analogy makes no sense. Driving drunk is a choice. If I have natural immunity because I had the virus and recovered, Why do I need the vaccine?

It has been shown that Natural Immunity is about 27 times more effective and lasts longer than the Vaccines, which is why they want us all to get boosters so soon.

more BS from the BS-squad. Take it to conspiracies-about-corona anarchy channel.

• Like 1

I think what this basically boils down to is that the people who have taken the vaccine don't think that imposing restrictions on those who have not taken the vaccine is a problem or should be an issue because for them neither is true while those who have not taken the vaccine see  restrictions as enabling a sort of creeping fascism.

Ideally, even if they feel strongly either way, both camps would understand both arguments. They might not agree, but at least understand & respectfully disagree.

3 minutes ago, Parma said:

I think what this basically boils down to is that the people who have taken the vaccine don't think that imposing restrictions on those who have not taken the vaccine is a problem or should be an issue because for them neither is true while those who have not taken the vaccine see  restrictions as enabling a sort of creeping fascism.

Ideally, even if they feel strongly either way, both camps would understand both arguments. They might not agree, but at least understand & respectfully disagree.

I fully respect the non-vaxxed to stay non-vaxxed. I don't really care anymore. However, they should know they may face consequences for their decision. That's on them.

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, Parma said:

Nobody seems to be saying you have to get the jab. They're saying if you don't get the jab don't come and play our game at our house.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, European Bloke said:

Nobody seems to be saying you have to get the jab. They're saying if you don't get the jab don't come and play our game at our house.

Yep - and the subtle difference makes all the difference. There is no "force" being applied. You get to make a personal choice. 

• Like 2
15 hours ago, woodpecker said:

Vewy vewy cute. You are adorable. I could just kiss you.

21 minutes ago, Parma said:

So, is polio vaccine "fascistic", or the DPT shot, or measles. or a driver's license or car insurance?   

What on earth is the operative definition of "fascistic" here?  

Here's a "whattabout."  How about demanding that women carry their fetuses to term and authorizing citizenry to sue their neighbors for driving a friend to a clinic.  Is that "fascistic"?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Meat Wad said:

That is completely and absolutely false. A study came out a few weeks ago from Kentucky that showed that unvaccinated people that had covid were over 2 times likely to catch it again versus a vaccinated person who had covid.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Meat Wad said:

Natural immunity *should* be qualified but for some reason, isnt.

1 minute ago, Clove Hitch said:

That is completely and absolutely false. A study came out a few weeks ago from Kentucky that showed that unvaccinated people that had covid were over 2 times likely to catch it again versus a vaccinated person who had covid.

In the land of "Q": 27 less likely equals 2 times more likely for significantly small values of 27.  

It's a "Q"uantum kind of math.

1 minute ago, fastyacht said:

Among Kentucky residents infected with SARS-CoV-2 in 2020, vaccination status of those reinfected during May–June 2021 was compared with that of residents who were not reinfected. In this case-control study, being unvaccinated was associated with 2.34 times the odds of reinfection compared with being fully vaccinated

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7032e1.htm#:~:text=Among Kentucky residents infected with,compared with being fully vaccinated.

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, Parma said:

So was the Polio vaccine fascism? Smallpox?  Mmr? Chicken pox?

News flash. Innoculations are legally required for many people most of the time for most of the past 100 uears

6 minutes ago, Clove Hitch said:

Measured against which vaccine?

6 minutes ago, Clove Hitch said:

P.s.  You do realize that all a vaccine does is boost your "NaTUrAL ImMUnITy?" 

14 minutes ago, fastyacht said:

The only thing we can test for is presence of antibodies and their level. I’m sure you’d love to go in for the $100 jab every so often to ensure your levels meet the minimum. 

hellofa lot simpler to just get the jab and periodic boosters.

37 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

The only thing we can test for is presence of antibodies and their level. I’m sure you’d love to go in for the $100 jab every so often to ensure your levels meet the minimum. 

hellofa lot simpler to just get the jab and periodic boosters.

money rins the world.

Somebody is paying for all the pcr too. And it isnt the oatient

1 hour ago, Clove Hitch said:

Its not actually false, its just not fully reported and being used to support a conclusion that's not really supported by the study.

This appears to be the original study:

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.08.24.21262415v1

and this is a pretty good article about the study.

https://www.science.org/content/article/having-sars-cov-2-once-confers-much-greater-immunity-vaccine-vaccination-remains-vital

Its worth noting that this study (which seems to be based on a very small sample, and has not yet been peer reviewed) does show that an previously uninfected person with the vaccine, may be more susceptible to a covid infection than a previously infected person without the vaccine. Both are more likely to be infected (and hospitalized) than a previously infected person with a single shot of pfizer vaccine. (which supports the Kentucky study.)

If you consider the study in its entirety the answer to MeatWads question:

If I have natural immunity because I had the virus and recovered, Why do I need the vaccine?

Because the vaccine will increase your immunity, reducing your risk of infection by half. This protects both you and the community, reducing the overall spread of the disease and reducing the likelihood of new mutations developing.

Just now, Danceswithoctopus said:

Nobody here is forcing anyone to get the vaccine.

It's RTC's regatta. It's their rules. Don't like it? Don't register.

Simple.

For those who are not on the upper left coast of the US, the RTC race sails around the San Juan Islands (San Juan County) which is the most highly vaxxed county in the state and very possibly the nation.  And the county has had among the lowest Covid rates from day one.  

They know what they are doing.  They are inviting people onto their island home and they have a plan to protect their own while offering their exceptional hospitality. 

For those who object, ask yourself:  Do you set rules for people entering your house? 

Can I just barge in and sneeze away?   

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Mark Set said:

what if you have antibodies, what if you spread covid after getting the vax?

this is all politics, nothing here relating to public health.

Then don't go up there to race. I'm sure they'll miss you. As for me, it's on my bucket list.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Left Shift said:

For those who are not on the upper left coast of the US, the RTC race sails around the San Juan Islands (San Juan County) which is the most highly vaxxed county in the state and very possibly the nation.  And the county has had among the lowest Covid rates from day one.  

They know what they are doing.  They are inviting people onto their island home and they have a plan to protect their own while offering their exceptional hospitality. 

For those who object, ask yourself:  Do you set rules for people entering your house? 

Can I just barge in and sneeze away?   

Last I checked we were the second largest county in the country with zero COVID deaths.  That's not by accident.  We are a mask wearing, social distancing, vaccine getting, tight community, and the results of that effort aren't going to change that position for the future.  We are all in the this together is a theme of the islands.  

• Like 9
8 hours ago, Meat Wad said:

Tell that to the woman I met who'd had COVID TWICE before the vaccine was available.  The second one hit her hard.  Damn straight she was first in line to get a vaccine.  

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Meat Wad said:

It has been shown that Natural Immunity is about 27 times more effective and lasts longer than the Vaccines

presumably you’re talking about this study: https://www.science.org/content/article/having-sars-cov-2-once-confers-much-greater-immunity-vaccine-vaccination-remains-vital

You cherry picked the 27x number, when it states 6-13x is more prevalent and that 27 was an outlier. 

More crucially to me, heres “The researchers also found that people who had SARS-CoV-2 previously and received one dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech messenger RNA (mRNA) vaccine were more highly protected against reinfection than those who once had the virus and were still unvaccinated.”

Given the risk of death and long Covid just to get that 6x number, I’d rather take a shot and not think about it 

• Like 2
On 10/18/2021 at 1:26 PM, Mark Set said:

what if . . .

What if nobody in attendance gets COVID from attending the race because everyone is vaccinated?

What if J Pod decides they've had it with sailboats and they decide to ram and sink all the boats?

What if unicorns appear at Roche and spread rainbow farts across the fleet in the middle of the night?

What if Mark Set stops trolling?

Or what if the RTC RC sets the rules for RTC participation?

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, Danceswithoctopus said:

What if unicorns appear at Roche and spread rainbow farts across the fleet in the middle of the night?

I'm pretty sure most of the participants are counting on it.

Unicorn rainbow farts can take a wide range of forms starting with your craft IPA, taking a loop around Dark & Stormy, and topping out with the dank sticky. Toss in a few random hook-ups and you got yerself a classic anchor-for-the-night yacht race.

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, Somebody Else said:

I'm pretty sure most of the participants are counting on it.

Unicorn rainbow farts can take a wide range of forms starting with your craft IPA, taking a loop around Dark & Stormy, and topping out with the dank sticky. Toss in a few random hook-ups and you got yerself a classic anchor-for-the-night yacht race.

th.jpeg.7809555b59931aebc888b84520ec39b7.jpeg

I used to be anti-vax. I mean, they literally drug me kicking and screaming to the doctor for my shots. Now days I am fully onboard with vaccines. 

Amazing how kindergarten can change a man!

• Like 9
On 10/17/2021 at 11:03 PM, woodpecker said:

can anybody help this guy spell retarded?

On 10/17/2021 at 8:03 PM, woodpecker said:

Is there a broken record around here?   If there is, it's an old 78 rpm of Al Jolson.

On 10/19/2021 at 8:54 PM, Baldur said:

can anybody help this guy spell retarded?

W-o-o-d-p-e-c-k-e-r. 

I actually think he can already spell it. 

I say just let the unvaccinated get the virus. Almost to a person everyone of them regrets not getting vaccinated in the end.

1 hour ago, hobot said:

I say just let the unvaccinated get the virus. Almost to a person everyone of them regrets not getting vaccinated in the end.

That gives the virus more opportunity to mutate, which potentially leaves the vaccine useless.

It has been shown that Natural Immunity is about 27 times more effective and lasts longer than the Vaccines

Fucking LIES LIES LIES you fucking shill or if you're not getting paid then you are one person who needs a trustee to run their life, not Brittney.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, solosailor said:

Fucking LIES LIES LIES you fucking shill or if you're not getting paid then you are one person who needs a trustee to run their life, not Brittney.

Tell us how you really feel. Please stay home and hide from your shadow, it may get infected and then you'll really be in trouble.

11 hours ago, hobot said:

i go t the virus and i dont regret not getting the shot.

On 10/19/2021 at 4:15 PM, Danceswithoctopus said:

What if nobody in attendance gets COVID from attending the race because everyone is vaccinated?

thats hilarious, you shold ask Colin Powell how that worked out for him.

29 minutes ago, Mark Set said:

Because regattas are full of 84 year olds with blood cancer?  

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Mark Set said:

Blather Deleted

Maybe you could petition the RTC RC for an exception so you can participate in the race.

Oh, you weren't planning to attend?

I'm sure your opinion will be given all the consideration it deserves.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Danceswithoctopus said:

Maybe you could petition the RTC RC for an exception so you can participate in the race.

Oh, you weren't planning to attend?

I'm sure your opinion will be given all the consideration it deserves.

You just do not get it. Haven't you been paying attention. The Vaccine is not as effective as the first thought. Natural immunity after recovering from the virus is much more Potent.

You can still get covid and pass it on after being vaccinated, many still get it. That is why they want to keep giving you boosters. I bet the Pharma companies stocks are through the roof. Wall Street loves reoccurring payments. IMHO MRNA vaccines are still experimental and we are all Guinea Pigs. Hell they stopped animal testing in all sorts of industries, but it's still ok to use humans.

If you are an elder or unhealthy person, be wary and wear a mask and stay healthy.

Otherwise lets go have fun and enjoy life while we are young and healthy.

It has been proven, LOCK DOWNS do not work.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
3 minutes ago, Meat Wad said:

You just do not get it.

I beg to differ. This thread isn't about the effectiveness of a vaccine. It's about RTC and their decision to require vaccinations.

Their race, their rules. You don't like it? Don't race. I'm absolutely certain you won't be missed.

• Like 2
On 10/19/2021 at 8:26 AM, Mark Set said:

what if you have antibodies, what if you spread covid after getting the vax?

this is all politics, nothing here relating to public health.

Not that it is any better in Tennessee...

21 hours ago, Mark Set said:

yeah, bet he wished the person who gave it him hadn't done that

he would likely still be alive if every had gotten vaccinated 6 months ago

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Meat Wad said:

You just do not get it. Haven't you been paying attention. The Vaccine is not as effective as the first thought. Natural immunity after recovering from the virus is much more Potent.

You can still get covid and pass it on after being vaccinated, many still get it. That is why they want to keep giving you boosters. I bet the Pharma companies stocks are through the roof. Wall Street loves reoccurring payments. IMHO MRNA vaccines are still experimental and we are all Guinea Pigs. Hell they stopped animal testing in all sorts of industries, but it's still ok to use humans.

If you are an elder or unhealthy person, be wary and wear a mask and stay healthy.

Otherwise lets go have fun and enjoy life while we are young and healthy.

It has been proven, LOCK DOWNS do not work.

How can you still post this shit when people have linked current studies showing how vaccinated immunity is better than post-infection immunity in this very thread? Fucking embarrassing!

"Duh uhhh it's big wall street trying to make money off of booster shots!"

Yeah because pharma companies are making a killing on giving out $40 vaccines to people. You know how much it costs to be intubated for a week in an ICU? And monoclonal antibodies (for unvaxxed who get sick) are $4,000+ for just the medicine alone. If you had bothered to do the most basic research beyond regurgitating what like-minded people post on FB and Twitter you'd have figured out how backwards you are by now. Pharma companies and healthcare execs make more money off the unvaxxed by a wide margin. Not to mention the profits from ivermectin sales... utter sheep!

"IMHO MRNA vaccines are still experimental..."

Fuck your "humble opinion!" Facts don't care about your feelings! The same science which backs all the medicines in your medicine cabinet, and the vaccines you received as a child, demonstrates the safety of these new vaccines today. I'm so sick of snowflakes hearing the phrase "MRNA" and having a meltdown because they're scared of the concept of genetics.

"It has been proven that LOCK DOWNS do not work"

Ah, the classic Trump-style all caps buzzword. Maybe stick to Twitter with that kind of nonsense. Lock downs don't work, and that's why we had only 30% as many people die in the USA as was originally estimated? Huh, funny. My state is doing pretty well after having locked down.

And if there's a single reason why some lock downs didn't work, it's because of triggered little snowflakes like you who decided that 700,000 dead Americans (or however many have died in your own shithole country) was a worthy exchange for not having to undergo the fascist ordeal of... wearing the same facemask surgeons have worn for decades or taking a completely free vaccine.

Not only should this race require the vaccination, but covid vaccine requirements should be codified into law wherever possible like we do for every other vaccine. There is no constitutional right to not get vaccinated. Fuck your feelings. If you wanna talk about patriotism and sacrificing for one's country, getting a jab is the literal least you can do.

• Like 8
2 minutes ago, solosailor said:

Isn't the Editor still flicking assholes who spread lies and misinformation regarding COVID?   

All these trolls and wannabe experts should post their curriculum vitae enumerating their academic and professional experience as epidemiologists and/or medical researchers every time they push out these turds of wisdumb they blundered into on 4Chan.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Somebody Else said:

Will this thread be remembered as the point where Meat Wad jumps the shark?

They can only hide their Qbert Trumperism for so long.