Slick Willy gets the Clap

9 hours ago, Ishmael said:

Ignoranus (n.): A person who's both stupid and an asshole.

Imagine being so depraved you actively wish for the death of someone with whom you differ politically.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Imagine being so depraved you actively wish for the death of someone with whom you differ politically.

Imagine that, OK. What made you throw it into the conversation?

Who is doing the wishing? Or is that something you imagined?

31 minutes ago, 00seven said:

I take this as an example of just how fuckin' brainwashed 40% of the USA is right now. Gotta hate-hate-HATE them dadgum libby-rull Democrats!

Which of course is right up your alley, to coin a phrase.

- DSK

1 hour ago, 00seven said:

Yeah.  Nothing to silent bob's comment about Hillary being miffed he "didn't croak".

That's just typical banter from folks who actively wish ill on those with whom they disagree.

2 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

Right....  like this has never happened here before when it was a red team member and then the accolades follow. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Ventucky Red said:

Right....  like this has never happened here before when it was a red team member and then the accolades follow. 

I seem to remember some piece of shit on this forum advocating making ivermectin "more toxic" presumably to harm those who think it helps with COVID.

6 minutes ago, Ventucky Red said:

I find such commentary despicable, no matter who is uttering it.

3 minutes ago, jzk said:

I seem to remember some piece of shit on this forum advocating making ivermectin "more toxic" presumably to harm those who think it helps with COVID.

I missed that.  That's disgusting.

6 minutes ago, Ventucky Red said:

You mean like last year, when there were about 4 premature reports of RBG's passing away, and the Trumpalos instantly held a big celebration?

- DSK

Meh.  I actively wish for Trumps death every day.   Of course my issue with him is not political.

Just now, Steam Flyer said:

You mean like last year, when there were about 4 premature reports of RBG's passing away, and the Trumpalos instantly held a big celebration?

- DSK

Can you cite the celebratory post on this forum?

Just now, Fakenews said:

Meh.  I actively wish for Trumps death every day.   Of course my issue with him is not political.

I rest my case.

4 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

I missed that.  That's disgusting.

I am surprised you missed it.  It was a reply to a reply to your post on the Ivermectin thread.

Sloop.jpg

12 minutes ago, jzk said:

It's toxic enough in horse size doses; no need to hope that dead dumbshit's kick the bucket, they are doing a fine job of it, all by themselves....

Just now, billy backstay said:

It's toxic enough in horse size doses; no need to hope that dead dumbshit's kick the bucket, they are doing a fine job of it, all by themselves....

How do dead dumbshits kick the bucket if they are dead?

And who are the dumbshits?

10 minutes ago, jzk said:

I am surprised you missed it.  It was a reply to a reply to your post on the Ivermectin thread.

Sloop.jpg

My apologies for not noticing every little comment made in these Fora.  That's disgusting.

I admit to having difficulty feeling more than a bare minimum of empathy for folks who willingly put themselves, and others, at risk.

I hope someone calls me out if I begin wishing for the death of others.  Not who I want to be.

Just now, Bus Driver said:

My apologies for not noticing every little comment made in these Fora.  That's disgusting.

I admit to having difficulty feeling more than a bare minimum of empathy for folks who willingly put themselves, and others, at risk.

I hope someone calls me out if I begin wishing for the death of others.  Not who I want to be.

I was just surprised that you didn't see it.  I didn't mean to imply you did anything wrong by not seeing it, so no apology necessary.

20 minutes ago, jzk said:

How do dead dumbshits kick the bucket if they are dead?

And who are the dumbshits?

Dumbshits are Anti-Vaxers, and people who go to Facebook for medical advice, like Hydroxychloroquin, and/or Ivermectin, Horse dewormer...

Actually Miss BB takes Hydroxychloroquin for osteo arthritis, and gets some relief from pain....

8 minutes ago, billy backstay said:

Dumbshits are Anti-Vaxers, and people who go to Facebook for medical advice, like Hydroxychloroquin, and/or Ivermectin, Horse dewormer...

Actually Miss BB takes Hydroxychloroquin for osteo arthritis, and gets some relief from pain....

I thought it might be people who think dead people can kick the bucket.

2 hours ago, jzk said:

I was just surprised that you didn't see it.  I didn't mean to imply you did anything wrong by not seeing it, so no apology necessary.

To be perfectly honest, my response was unnecessarily snarky.  Appreciate your kindness. 

I guess my 7th cuppa coffee had not yet kicked in.

19 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

Yeah.  Nothing to silent bob's comment about Hillary being miffed he "didn't croak".

That's just typical banter from folks who actively wish ill on those with whom they disagree.

https://forums.sailinganarchy.com/index.php?/topic/228353-biden-administration-in-a-free-fall/&do=findComment&comment=7696028

"Seriously.  You really should limit your responses to things people ACTUALLY say."

Bus Driver Oct 17th 2021. (bolding is mine, caps is original)

On 10/18/2021 at 8:04 AM, Ishmael said:

Ignoranus (n.): A person who's both stupid and an asshole.

Hillary? :blink:

Wow, and I thought you worshiped the toilet she shits in. :D 

4 hours ago, 00seven said:

https://forums.sailinganarchy.com/index.php?/topic/228353-biden-administration-in-a-free-fall/&do=findComment&comment=7696028

"Seriously.  You really should limit your responses to things people ACTUALLY say."

What do YOU think he meant with his comment about Hillary being "miffed that he didn't croak"?

7 hours ago, Bus Driver said:
11 hours ago, 00seven said:

What do YOU think he meant with his comment about Hillary being "miffed that he didn't croak"?

I'm responding to what you actually said, not to what I think he meant.

I gave Bill the clap when he walked out after 5 days with sepsis. If you've ever spent 5 (or more) days in a hospital, you deserve a clap at the very least. A standing ovation would be better, but take what you can get

5 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

I am sure he appreciates your support.

You should take your own adice.

10 minutes ago, 00seven said:

I am confident I understood the message from silent bob. 

That he hasn't felt the need to do what you are doing only reinforces that belief.

But, thank you for taking it upon yourself.

12 hours ago, Bus Driver said:
12 hours ago, 00seven said:

I am confident I understood the message from silent bob. 

That he hasn't felt the need to do what you are doing only reinforces that belief.

But, thank you for taking it upon yourself.

And I am confident that I'm responding to the that which you actually said regardless of the message.

You're being very hypocritical BD. You are better than that.

When I first saw your "actually say" post I said to myself, "I wonder how long it will be before that bites his ass". It wasn't long at all

5 hours ago, 00seven said:

And I am confident that I'm responding to the that which you actually said regardless of the message.

You're being very hypocritical BD. You are better than that.

When I first saw your "actually say" post I said to myself, "I wonder how long it will be before that bites his ass". It wasn't long at all

If you say so.