Three strikes, but Trump was worse

• The Joker changed the title to Three strikes, but Trump was worse
1 hour ago, bhyde said:

Fuck. This is worse than using e-mail. How will our democracy survive this?

We are not going to survive our democracy..

I hear that Portugal is welcoming ex-pat Americans, and the cost of living is very reasonable..........  We can winter in South Carolina

1 hour ago, Gouvernail said:

The rapidly fading Republicans certainly are grasping at vacuums today. 

what a joke 

this thread is a joke

Those fuckers are dangerous. They have guns and no hesitation about corrupting the US system even more to take power.

Laughing pretty hard at the hypocrisy on this thread.  All of the above or similar issues were considered the end of Democracy when Trump was in office,   now… 

4 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Laughing pretty hard at the hypocrisy on this thread.  All of the above or similar issues were considered the end of Democracy when Trump was in office,   now… 

What hypocrisy? Trump set the standard, no one in his administration was prosecuted at all for numerous violations of the Hatch Act.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, badlatitude said:

What hypocrisy? Trump set the standard, no one in his administration was prosecuted at all for numerous violations of the Hatch Act.

But that didn’t stop endless anger from your Elk each and every time. 

What about the VP being a star in videos endorsing a candidate running in CHURCHES?  Where’s Porter when you need him?  :) 

6 minutes ago, The Joker said:

What about the VP being a star in campaign videos endorsing a candidate running in CHURCHES?  Where’s Porter when you need him?  :) 

So church goers don't vote?

6 minutes ago, The Joker said:

What about the VP being a star in videos endorsing a candidate running in CHURCHES?  Where’s Porter when you need him?  :) 

Of course there was anger, justice didn't exist for Trumpers, and as you demonstrate so well, exists for Democrats, at all cost.

7 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Of course there was anger, justice didn't exist for Trumpers, and as you demonstrate so well, exists for Democrats, at all cost.

So you are saying that the anger is generated based on the letter after the name.   I actually agree.   Except for the VP being part of videos endorsing a candidate to be shown in churches.   That one seems a bit over the top and should upset everyone that believes in separation of church and state 

8 hours ago, The Joker said:

So you are saying that the anger is generated based on the letter after the name.   I actually agree.   Except for the VP being part of videos endorsing a candidate to be shown in churches.   That one seems a bit over the top and should upset everyone that believes in separation of church and state 

How about I go and look back for all the times you expressed disapproval of VP Pence campaigning in churches... ok, that didn't take long because there aren't any.

Is it determined by the letter after the name? For some people, yes.

- DSK

8 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

It is beyond stupid to argue that the Biden admin is anything remotely as 

corrupt as the Drumph . . 

Well, consider who brought us this thread.

I fully realize by typing ^^that^^, I am arguing the Hatch Act does not apply to Democrats (or something equally absurd) and expect to be called upon to defend this position I never actually took.

At least, in the mind of The Joker, that is what I am saying.

48 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

How about I go and look back for all the times you expressed disapproval of VP Pence campaigning in churches... ok, that didn't take long because there aren't any.

- DSK

Please do.  I’ll wait 

8 minutes ago, The Joker said:
58 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Please do.  I’ll wait 

that didn't take long because there aren't any.

They say the third time is the charm. Let's see

- DSK

1 hour ago, Steam Flyer said:

that didn't take long because there aren't any.

They say the third time is the charm. Let's see

- DSK

Classic Steam you didn’t even look you lying sack of shit. 

14 hours ago, The Joker said:

So is this whataboutism on your part?  Becuase you weren't outraged by Trump's violations of the Hatch act, are you the hypocrite?  I'm confused. 

11 hours ago, The Joker said:

Is it the Johnson Amendment? Use whatever to strip the churches of their tax exempt status. That they would stoop to endorsing/letting their pupit be used for political purposes, tsk tsk...

Tax them to hell. 

BTW remember the stars, the stripes the Resolute Desk in the Oval Office being used to shill beans? Now those were the days....shilling.jpg.b3a7c7cadf7554c92506281bedbbeee9.jpg

• Like 1

The Drumph made millions of emoluments (clearly forbidden in the constitution), and ran his private businesses while in office. 

Nothing like that in the history of the republic . . 

Most corrupt prez ever 

50 minutes ago, benwynn said:

We all are.  Just not for the same reason.

Why are you like Steam and know what my stand is on the above issues?   I’ll help you out I think the hatch act just like the Logan act are rolled out by both sides to cry foul.  

Both acts should be looked at and revised by congress.   The Hatch was created in 1939.  The Logan act should also be revised if not completely eliminated.   

As to the mask mandate I just found it hilarious that the biggest mask proponents, the  President and his wife openly walked through a restaurant maskless.  

Now the final one.  I stongly believe in separation of church and state.  I’m not as concerned over a politician promoting themselves in that environment or a preacher from the pulpit. BUT The VP making a endorsement video specifically to be shown in churches is about the biggest violation I’ve ever heard of. 

Again where’s BJ PORTER?  Because if Pence  had made a video to be payed in evangelical churches supporting anyone,  his head would have exploded by now. 

9 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Why are you like Steam and know what my stand is on the above issues?   I’ll help you out I think the hatch act just like the Logan act are rolled out by both sides to cry foul.  

Both acts should be looked at and revised by congress.   The Hatch was created in 1939.  The Logan act should also be revised if not completely eliminated.   

As to the mask mandate I just found it hilarious that the biggest mask proponents, the  President and his wife openly walked through a restaurant maskless.  

Now the final one.  I stongly believe in separation of church and state.  I’m not as concerned over a politician promoting themselves in that environment or a preacher from the pulpit. BUT The VP making a endorsement video specifically to be shown in churches is about the biggest violation I’ve ever heard of. 

Again where’s BJ PORTER?  Because if Pence  had made a video to be payed in evangelical churches supporting anyone,  his head would have exploded by now. 

Nah, you're the only troll here with unlimited faux outrage all based on predictable regurgitation of Faux News headlines.  It's quite boring really.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, The Joker said:

What are you going on about?  The evangelical churches (and many others) in this country are nothing more than arms of the republican party today.

1 hour ago, The Joker said:

Why are you like Steam and know what my stand is on the above issues?  ...

I dunno what your "stand" is, I only know what you post here. And you post a constant stream "Dem=BAD!" screeching, this latest bit pretending to complain about church involvement with Democratic Party politics when you said not a word about several Republicans literally holding campaign events IN churches.

And what does that make you? As well as constantly accusing others of lying, that kind of elk?

- DSK

51 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

He's one vacant-looking motherfucker.

FTFY

Not only is he holding the good book upside down (Like W did with "My Pet Goat"), but he's holding it backwards.

As far as anyone can tell, that's the guest registry book at the Trump DC hotel.

40 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

FTFY

Not only is he holding the good book upside down (Like W did with "My Pet Goat"), but he's holding it backwards.

As far as anyone can tell, that's the guest registry book at the Trump DC hotel.

The first time you hold a book can be overwhelming.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, The Joker said:

Because if Pence  had made a video to be payed in evangelical churches supporting anyone,  his head would have exploded by now. 

Complete and utter Bull Pucky - no non-profit groups in the country abuse their tax exempt status more than the 

Caucasian Taliban churches who incessantly politicize from the pulpit. 

Total bad faith on your part - as usual  

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

Complete and utter Bull Pucky - no non-profit groups in the country abuse their tax exempt status more than the 

Caucasian Taliban churches who incessantly politicize from the pulpit. 

Total bad faith on your part - as usual  

Kimmel did a FOX news montage of all the talk show host in 2018 screeching about how the dems would try to claim the elections were stolen.  Funny stuff.  These comments probably mean the american churches are going to start excommunicating people who don't vote trump or something.

7 hours ago, The Joker said:

Hilarious? That's just...odd.

You know the fellah is all about wearing masks. He promotes it at every fucking opportunity and in most occasions I'd wager he's wearing one.

But a video surfaces on a single moment where he is not. Ooo. What is the big fucking deal, he should have and he didn't. That's one black mark, compared to a gadzillion green marks for his efforts in promoting mask wearing.  

Yet along comes Joker and you decide this single moment is so defining that a human fucking up once or twice automatically wipes the slate clean of the 98% of times doing the right thing.

Hilarious? I'm not a Biden fan per se, but that's a kinda irrational fucking jump to make for anyone.  

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, shaggybaxter said:

You know the fellah is all about wearing masks. He promotes it at every fucking opportunity and in most occasions I'd wager he's wearing one.

But a video surfaces on a single moment where he is not. Ooo. What is the big fucking deal, he should have and he didn't. That's one black mark, compared to a gadzillion green marks for his efforts in promoting mask wearing.  

Yet along comes Joker and you decide this single moment is so defining that a human fucking up once or twice automatically wipes the slate clean of the 98% of times doing the right thing.

Hilarious? I'm not a Biden fan per se, but that's a kinda irrational fucking jump to make for anyone.  

Hilarious in that it was funny, not earth shattering.   Now this pic of the mayor of Chicago who is forcing police officersimage.jpeg.bec5cfd52349efc7935d26fa204f3dcc.jpeg on unpaid leave over Covid requirements is complete bullshit. 

28 minutes ago, shaggybaxter said:

Joker is good mocking material, and that's about it. Like our female cat just now yelling at the closet because it won't open.

11 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Hilarious in that it was funny, not earth shattering.   Now this pic of the mayor of Chicago who is forcing police officers on unpaid leave over Covid requirements is complete bullshit. 

People do not have a choice about interactions with the police, so fuck the police.  If they refuse vaccination they shouldn't be cops.  COVID is the #1 cause of death for cops right now, insurance alone should make that a no brainer.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Mike G said:

The cops should just comply.

No argument  from me.  I just find it the height of hypocrisy that the mayor ignores one of her Covid requirements while enforcing it on her employees 

16 minutes ago, The Joker said:
10 hours ago, Mike G said:

The cops should just comply.

No argument  from me.  I just find it the height of hypocrisy that the mayor ignores one of her Covid requirements while enforcing it on her employees 

Because DEMOCRAT=BAD!!

- DSK

3 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Go away with your divisive rant

Isn't it kind of an odd coincidence that you only point out these kinds of little zingers against Democratic Party candidates and elected officials? That would make you, umm, let's see, a partisan troll? Yeah that's the ticket.

I bet your Mom is so proud!

- DSK

21 hours ago, The Joker said:

I clearly remember you making these exact statements prior to the Biden administration. Not sure why no one else does. Weird.

2 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

Isn't it kind of an odd coincidence that you only point out these kinds of little zingers against Democratic Party candidates and elected officials? That would make you, umm, let's see, a partisan troll? Yeah that's the ticket.

I bet your Mom is so proud!

- DSK

I’m It’s not my job Mon.  I am a partisan Republican, I’m a conservative - those don’t always go hand-in-hand, but I laugh whenever this gets brought up why would I do BL’s  job for him? 
This is political anarchy not safe space anarchy.  
I do disagree with some on my side and I do comment when that happens, but why the Fuck would I be obligated to do the left’s job for them?   
My elderly mom is very proud of me.  Please leave her out of future discussions. 

1 minute ago, The Joker said:

partisan Republican

Party partisans were viewed as a threat to the polity by the US founders. 

Their mostly blind loyalty to the team means that they are easily led. 

I do not respect them very much. 

(Note the artist included the reptile part of the brain down at the bottom there.) 

image.jpeg.10a3db843e7cfda6be71b4c88dd810d0.jpeg

43 minutes ago, The Joker said:

I’m It’s not my job Mon.  I am a partisan Republican, I’m a conservative - those don’t always go hand-in-hand, but I laugh whenever this gets brought up why would I do BL’s  job for him? 
This is political anarchy not safe space anarchy.  
I do disagree with some on my side and I do comment when that happens, but why the Fuck would I be obligated to do the left’s job for them?   
My elderly mom is very proud of me.  Please leave her out of future discussions. 

So, you're happy to be a partisan shill, pushing false and/or harmful disinformation?

Do you get a check from Putin for doing his work for him?

Why do you hate America?

- DSK

58 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Because it isn't a left/right issue.  A president who tries to refuse to step aside is not a left/right issue.  Nazis attempting to game the EC is not a left/right issue.  I am not a liberal.

• Like 1
Just now, The_Real_XYZ said:

Because it isn't a left/right issue.  A president who tries to refuse to step aside is not a left/right issue.  Nazis attempting to game the EC is not a left/right issue.  I am not a liberal.

But, such things makes Liberal heads explode.  That's good for a tingle up The Joker's leg.

1 minute ago, Bus Driver said:

But, such things makes Liberal heads explode.  That's good for a tingle up The Joker's leg.

And a corresponding trickle down it.