Fourourselves - cut off his air supply

I used to spend a lot of time in this forum. The battle between Ernesto and Larry was what the Cup was really all about, the comeback from 1-8 was epic. The move to Bermuda really took the wind out of the AC sails for me, boats with too many common parts, and just not that interesting. The change to the freak boat by Dalton made the AC something I lost interest in. It was only hearing about Ernesto maybe coming back that I decided to poke my head back in here.

So what do I find? A whole bunch people that were very active here for years, really bright interesting people, if they are here, barely commenting. Thankfully I see Porthos is still around to provide solid legal analysis.

One of the bigger reasons I stopped reading this forum was because this utter fucking worthless moron fourourselves pollutes every single thread, and is both supremely arrogant and obnoxious along with being vicious in his attacks to everyone.

I try to keep things civil with most people in this place, but occasionally responding in kind to a piece of worthless shit like him is required.

I’m sure some will say just put him on ignore. That doesn’t really work because he gets quoted and I see his digital pollution anyway.

So, proposal. How about if we all just ignore him completely. Don’t comment about him, don’t respond to him. Let him live in a vacuum. He seems to thrive on the attention he gets here, so hit him where it hurts the most, take away his air supply of responding to him.

It will drive him nuts to not get any attention.

• Like 9
  • Downvote 1

I’ve argued that a hundred times over. SClarke had to change his username because it got too embarrassing when the real world saw the stupid shit he was posting. After changing to his 4Idiot name, he went fully off the rails!  The guy is an embarrassment to all of New Zealand. He’s the Kiwi equivalent of Trump. 

• Downvote 1

FFS you fuckin pussy. 
Cry me a river! There has been far more arrogant posters then me over the years. 
If you can’t handle it, why don’t you go back under the bridge you came out from.

Otherwise grow a pair, dry your eyes and man up.

As far as I’m concerned all the bitterness and crap thrown at Dalton and Team NZ is all Bullshit. Everything from the accusations of greed and turning their backs on NZ to the constant “Dalton is an asshole who’s girlfriend got in the way” WTF. It’s all bullshit. All of it. I could ignore the lot of you, but I’m not going to. So I will respond to, and call out anyone who keeps talking shit about Team NZ.

Im flattered you created a thread about Me, but grow some balls or fuck off. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, sunseeker said:

One of the bigger reasons I stopped reading this forum was because this utter fucking worthless moron fourourselves pollutes every single thread, and is both supremely arrogant and obnoxious along with being vicious in his attacks to everyone.

Said by an arrogant person.

Your view is?  Or are you just a "reader"?

1 hour ago, sunseeker said:

I used to spend a lot of time in this forum. The battle between Ernesto and Larry was what the Cup was really all about, the comeback from 1-8 was epic. The move to Bermuda really took the wind out of the AC sails for me, boats with too many common parts, and just not that interesting. The change to the freak boat by Dalton made the AC something I lost interest in. It was only hearing about Ernesto maybe coming back that I decided to poke my head back in here.

So what do I find? A whole bunch people that were very active here for years, really bright interesting people, if they are here, barely commenting. Thankfully I see Porthos is still around to provide solid legal analysis.

I try to keep things civil with most people in this place, but occasionally responding in kind to a piece of worthless shit like him is required.

I’m sure some will say just put him on ignore. That doesn’t really work because he gets quoted and I see his digital pollution anyway.

So, proposal. How about if we all just ignore him completely. Don’t comment about him, don’t respond to him. Let him live in a vacuum. He seems to thrive on the attention he gets here, so hit him where it hurts the most, take away his air supply of responding to him.

Your post is boring.

8 hours ago, sunseeker said:

Fuck me you wrote me your bitter life story a while ago and it wasn't interesting enough to answer.

Take your bitter spittle back under the bridge please.

4 hours ago, Groucho Marx said:

I like 4 standing up and articulating with a sharp and balanced mind to the weak and silly defecation that is often posted here.

Wrong colour font.

• Like 1

For-skin doesn’t bother me.  He is small potatoes compared to some of the folk on here back when I first found this forum during AC32.  Indio was a real chest thumper leading up to the AC32 Cup match, Marian knew how to needle very well (especially old Gus), Hastings with his constant Kiwi babble and then the worst was that tool bag who pretended to be an Indian. I’m sure I am forgetting others.  This forum was fun back then. 

I used to post daily on here.  Shit, every minute when it was really contentious on here during the court crap.  Things stopped being an obsession for me when OR chose Bermuda.  Now the Kiwi’s are trying to pull the same dumb shit.  It’s sad.  

It is humorous to see For-skin and his buddies continue their rabid support even after old GD embraced his inner Larry Ellison.  Mere sheep. 

Anyway, there is the ignore functio.

WetHog  :ph34r:

• Like 3
2 hours ago, WetHog said:

For-skin doesn’t bother me.  He is small potatoes compared to some of the folk on here back when I first found this forum during AC32.... This forum was fun back then. 

Was it? Strange as it now seems, many back then regarded Larry and Wussell as caped crusaders for truth and justice, not to mention motherhood and apple pie. Woe betide you if you didn't drink sufficiently deep of the kool-aid. Most of those people not unreasonably exited stage right come Bermuda and it's a lot friendlier now we are back to regarding the AC as a weird sports/design contest, rather than some moral theatre.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, dogwatch said:

Was it? Strange as it now seems, many back then regarded Larry and Wussell as caped crusaders for truth and justice, not to mention motherhood and apple pie. Woe betide you if you didn't drink sufficiently deep of the kool-aid. Most of those people not unreasonably exited stage right come Bermuda and it's a lot friendlier now we are back to regarding the AC as a weird sports/design contest, rather than some moral theatre.

There is a succession in Defender behavior. 

Fist RC et al. saviors in AC33 turned villains with the Bermuda choice. Then GD et al. now. 

But as hope springs eternal, some continue to keep their fingers crossed that the next defender will be true to its words. 

• Like 1
On 10/21/2021 at 1:53 AM, sunseeker said:

I know this place is unmoderated for a reason, but pollution is the right word for it. I'm not sure what the solution is to improve the readability of these threads. Don't click on my signature to find out.

On 10/21/2021 at 2:48 AM, Forourselves said:

FFS you fuckin pussy. 
Cry me a river! There has been far more arrogant posters then me over the years. 
If you can’t handle it, why don’t you go back under the bridge you came out from.

As far as I’m concerned all the bitterness and crap thrown at Dalton and Team NZ is all Bullshit. Everything from the accusations of greed and turning their backs on NZ to the constant “Dalton is an asshole who’s girlfriend got in the way” WTF. It’s all bullshit. All of it. I could ignore the lot of you, but I’m not going to. So I will respond to, and call out anyone who keeps talking shit about Team NZ.

@ForourselvesYou could maybe take a hint? I'm not sure if your endgame is to be a troll and bait everything that moves waiting for a reaction? You really could have a lot of productive views to add, instead you flog a dead horse ad nauseum. Your argument here is that your behaviour is justified because there have been worse people than you...that's a pretty low bar to aim at.

Just as an example, pretty much everytime there is a SailGP regatta on, you head to that thread to derail the discussion with AC stuff or etnz or whatever. If nothing positive to add, why not just leave it be?

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, shebeen said:

I know this place is unmoderated for a reason, but pollution is the right word for it. I'm not sure what the solution is to improve the readability of these threads. Don't click on my signature to find out.

@ForourselvesYou could maybe take a hint? I'm not sure if your endgame is to be a troll and bait everything that moves waiting for a reaction? You really could have a lot of productive views to add, instead you flog a dead horse ad nauseum. Your argument here is that your behaviour is justified because there have been worse people than you...that's a pretty low bar to aim at.

Just as an example, pretty much everytime there is a SailGP regatta on, you head to that thread to derail the discussion with AC stuff or etnz or whatever. If nothing positive to add, why not just leave it be?

It is long past any attempts to get him to be lucid and/or rational.  Many have tried to get him to switch in the past on numerous occasions.

Ignoring him has made the threads much more enjoyable.

1 hour ago, shebeen said:

You could maybe take a hint?

Unfortunately nobody who is trolling or demented ever changes their behaviour. Ignore him and ignore anyone who insists on engaging with him.

23 hours ago, dogwatch said:

It was fun on here during AC32, IMO.  Not so much when the court crap started.  

So believing CNEV was a sham COR was drinking the kool-aid?  Interesting.

WetHog  :ph34r:

52 minutes ago, WetHog said:

So believing CNEV was a sham COR was drinking the kool-aid?  Interesting.

No. Believing either side was a knight in shining armour was drinking the kool-aid.

28 minutes ago, dogwatch said:

No. Believing either side was a knight in shining armour was drinking the kool-aid.

CNEV was my issue.  Not sure I looked upon LE and RC as white knights but that was 10 years ago.  Emotions were high on here.  Oracle Team USA with the Australian twang coming from the boat was the beginning of the end for me.  Bermuda was just the final nail in the coffin.

WetHog  :ph34r:

On 10/25/2021 at 5:17 AM, WetHog said:

For-skin doesn’t bother me.  He is small potatoes compared to some of the folk on here back when I first found this forum during AC32.  Indio was a real chest thumper leading up to the AC32 Cup match, Marian knew how to needle very well (especially old Gus), Hastings with his constant Kiwi babble and then the worst was that tool bag who pretended to be an Indian. I’m sure I am forgetting others.  This forum was fun back then. 

I used to post daily on here.  Shit, every minute when it was really contentious on here during the court crap.  Things stopped being an obsession for me when OR chose Bermuda.  Now the Kiwi’s are trying to pull the same dumb shit.  It’s sad.  

It is humorous to see For-skin and his buddies continue their rabid support even after old GD embraced his inner Larry Ellison.  Mere sheep. 

Anyway, there is the ignore functio.

WetHog  :ph34r:

Kind of miss MSP and Hastings. The difference between Clarkey and these guys is that he has no sense of humor to balance out the personality disorder.

On 10/27/2021 at 6:42 AM, pusslicker said:

Kind of miss MSP and Hastings. The difference between Clarkey and these guys is that he has no sense of humor to balance out the personality disorder.

I absolutely have a sense of humour. You’re just not funny. 

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Varan said:

"I almost cut my air. It happened just the other day. It was gettin' kinda strong. I could-a said, it was in my way. But I didn't and I wonder why..."

I suspect he's too young to understand what a freak flag is.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Varan said:

"I almost cut my air. It happened just the other day. It was gettin' kinda strong. I could-a said, it was in my way. But I didn't and I wonder why..."

Maybe cause I had the flu for Xmas

• Like 1
On 10/20/2021 at 4:53 PM, sunseeker said:

bump ...

• Downvote 1
14 minutes ago, Stingray~ said:

bump ...

Aww coming from the guy who said San Francisco wouldn't play ball with poor Larry and Russell so left them with no option but to go to Bermuda, which was great, but the next defence must be in Auckland or else! 

16 minutes ago, Fiji Bitter said:

Loser, you are engaging him endlessly in another thread.

Before long you will be back on my ignore list, and I will start a thread about the most naive hippocrate around here.

?

Welcome to my ignore list, what Sunseeker posted applies ..

33 minutes ago, Stingray~ said:

One of the bigger reasons I stopped reading this forum..

to you too. 

Just now, Stingray~ said:

?

to you too. 

???, You're not only a loser, you're loosing it too.

And I had smoked Stingray for breakfast this morning, not lying. :)

IMG_20211125_184301.thumb.jpg.2ee49886ce1dba730d9f9d4dfa5375f1.jpg

Edited by Fiji Bitter
Picture, it's true...
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, Stingray~ said:

?

to you too. 

You're the biggest hypocrite in here! Just ignoring people like a little bitch so you only have to listen to your own little pointless conspiracy theories like a dumbass flat Earth doomsday prepper

• Like 1

Now that it’s Thanksgiving Day, we in the US get to proclaim the things for which we are thankful. I have an unbelievable amount for which I am thankful. Healthy family, bright, accomplished, generous children, awesome friends, prosperity and the ability to participate in this, and other, sports where there is a true sense of community.

One guilty pleasure is seeing the reaction from the nasty Kiwis on this site who are blinded by their collective insecurity, resulting in weakness and greed. I know plenty of Kiwis, and the way that 4skin, BitterMan, and I’mSoUglyEvenSheepBARF is in no way representative of the vast majority of Kiwis. So, while unpleasant and uncomfortable it’s worth beating these guys up for the sake of showing support for the rest of New Zealand who only wants a fair race at home and who are repulsed by Dalton’s greed.

4skin, BitterMan and I’mSoUglyEvenSheepBARF are the equivalent of the Proud Boys or Oath Keepers. A tiny inconsequential group of losers who spread hate and who bow down to their supreme leader in an unjust cause.

As for Stingray, the dude figured out what Alinghi looked like back in ‘09 based on a freaking plastic chair in a parking lot. He’s wicked smart, so if you want to ignore his native intelligence that only shows that again you can’t respect your adversaries and will be defeated because of your blind, religious fever devotion to a guy who would pimp his mother if he could make $10. 

• Like 3
  • Downvote 1

FFS, I wander in here after ages away, see this thread, and I'm reminded of why I stopped coming in very much. Why are there always those 1-2 unhinged asshole NZ fanboys at all times? Literally every Kiwi I know IRL is such a solid person. I don't understand it.

Hoggie was right--these boards used to be gold. Informative and entertaining all at once. But the Twitter mentality seems to have invaded.

Ironically all things that the Kiwi fans criticized for so long and swore they'd never do...their team is now doing. Only the blindest cheerleaders would say "tHiS tImE iT's DiFfErEnT!" So I guess it's all the same, no matter who we are. People in the game want to do what they want to do.

So who is this Forourselves guy? I mean--what were his previous handles? Can anyone enlighten?

Anyway. Good to see a few of my old stalwart friends and foes in here. Much love to you and Happy Thanksgiving to those in the US.

Oh yeah, one last thing. Stinger is an incredible resource and a super stand-up guy. Give him the respect he deserves.

Chauch

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, chauch said:

Hoggie was right--these boards used to be gold. Informative and entertaining all at once.

Still plenty worthwhile here and overall, it's way friendlier than it was at one time. Judicious use of iggy cuts out most of the crap.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, chauch said:

Oh yeah, one last thing. Stinger is an incredible resource and a super stand-up guy. Give him the respect he deserves.

You are right about Stinger as an incredible resource. And he definitely gets the respect he deserves....or not. ;-)

• Like 1
8 hours ago, chauch said:

Why are there always those 1-2 unhinged asshole NZ fanboys at all times? Literally every Kiwi I know IRL is such a solid person. I don't understand it.

Hoggie was right--these boards used to be gold. Informative and entertaining all at once. But the Twitter mentality seems to have invaded.

Ironically all things that the Kiwi fans criticized for so long and swore they'd never do...their team is now doing. Only the blindest cheerleaders would say "tHiS tImE iT's DiFfErEnT!" So I guess it's all the same, no matter who we are. People in the game want to do what they want to do.

So who is this Forourselves guy? I mean--what were his previous handles? Can anyone enlighten?

"Unhinged"? In what way? Because I'm not going to just mindlessly agree with the idiot conspiracy theories that have no base what so ever in reality.

Stingray uses terms like "One hears, maybe, possibly, perhaps, might, may, Perhaps, could be, and a few posts later thats exactly whats happening.

Meanwhile a team will put out a press release, or someone from one of the teams will do an interview, and suddenly everything is a lie, never listen to anyone on any of the teams at any time because they all get paid to lie, so our conspiracy theories are the only truth since none of them can be trusted.

Its crazy shit.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, dogwatch said:

Still plenty worthwhile here and overall, it's way friendlier than it was at one time. Judicious use of iggy cuts out most of the crap.

dogwatch!! One of the true originals here. Great to see you mate.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, chauch said:

Anyway. Good to see a few of my old stalwart friends and foes in here. Much love to you and Happy Thanksgiving to those in the US.

So, obviously that Shitseeker is one of your old stalwart friends:

On 11/22/2021 at 12:02 PM, sunseeker said:

You are a fucking moron. Scrape together some money? What the absolute fuck. They’ve got to raise 4 million just to buy your Dom’s wet dream hydrogen powered tender. Then they’ve got to buy a 40 foot practice boat from your Dom. Now run along and go taste more of your shit from your Dom Daltons cock. Tell us, what’s it like to have Daltons cock rammed up your ass a couple of times a day? 

Doesn't pass the smell test, does it?

On 10/21/2021 at 1:48 PM, Forourselves said:

FFS you fuckin pussy. 

Your a  dick mate!

Take it FROM someone who knows...

Dalton has screwed the NZ public all his life....  From when Blake rejected him until today, Dalton is all about Power, control and his bank balance.

He was a loser until Blake was murdered and he took over TNZ.

The wage bill has sucked over 50% of the funding ETNZ has received.

Everybody in the team are multi millionaires. Dalton pleads " team poverty" during and after every event yet walks of with millions.

Just look at what he has brought over the last few years. ( Boats cars, houses, ....)  ....  Dalton never suffers from fiscal pain despite the team poverty he pleads.

I don't deprive him of being a arsehole nor earning good money...  But show some loyalty to your country, and stop sucking said people of their hard earned taxes while pleading poverty and using NZ a bargaining chip.

And, as CEO of the team he does ruck all except appease " lay down mizare" sponsors.

Kevin shoebridge does the hard work.

1 hour ago, NZL32 said:

Your a  dick mate!

Dalton has screwed the NZ public all his life....  From when Blake rejected him until today, Dalton is all about Power, control and his bank balance.

Everybody in the team are multi millionaires. Dalton pleads " team poverty" during and after every event yet walks of with millions.

Just look at what he has brought over the last few years. ( Boats cars, houses, ....)  ....  Dalton never suffers from fiscal pain despite the team poverty he pleads.

I don't deprive him of being a arsehole nor earning good money...  But show some loyalty to your country, and stop sucking said people of their hard earned taxes while pleading poverty and using NZ a bargaining chip.

And, as CEO of the team he does ruck all except appease " lay down mizare" sponsors.

Who cares what he makes? The man is the best in the world at what he does. And he gets paid accordingly.

8 hours ago, NZL32 said:

Your a  dick mate!

If you're someone who knows, you'd know Dalton won the Whitbread in 93 on NZ Endeavour, well before Blake was murdered.

Its a well known and documented fact that people are the biggest cost in the AC.

Are you able to prove "EVERYONE" in the team is a multi millionaire? Nope. Just another made up theory pulled outta your arse.

No one cares what he's bought over the years, he's earned every cent of it. You know he's been a professional sailor for decades right?

You're just another shit talker trying to pass himself off as "someone who knows" when in reality, you're just a person who makes shit up.