January 6. FBI most WANTED #16 Why is this guy still free?

So on January 8, 2021, the FBI begged the public for information regarding the identity of Suspect 16, Ray Epps, and even offered a cash reward.

The public obliged, and in less than three days, Ray Epps was identified as Suspect 16. Researchers corroborated his identity with troves of unassailable direct evidence, including an effective confession from Epps himself to his own local newspaper.

Then, on July 1, between the hours of 3:37 a.m. and 5:55 p.m., the FBI finally took action on Ray Epps. But not to prosecute him, or to announce a sweeping investigation or FBI SWAT raid on Epps’s house for all of his phones and electronics. Instead, someone at the FBI quietly and stealthily purged every trace of Ray Epps from the Capitol Riots Most Wanted database.

5 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Instead, someone at the FBI quietly and stealthily purged every trace of Ray Epps from the Capitol Riots Most Wanted database.

Because he'd been identified?

Plus, I don't believe it anyway. Gotta give us more than a basement blog.

8 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, The Joker is now QAnon.

I’m not buying into the fbi plant. But the guy is on video telling people they need to storm the capital multiple times.  Telling everyone that would listen that needed to be their main focus.  If that isn’t chargeable then anyone involved in planning should also get off? As long as they didn’t enter the capital no harm?  

2 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Let’s see the video of him inside the Capitol.

So planning and inciting is not chargeable?  
He is seen helping push down a barricade with cops on the other side.  Ok 

7 minutes ago, Blue Crab said:

Because he'd been identified?

Plus, I don't believe it anyway. Gotta give us more than a basement blog.

So suspect number 16 is not arrested, but ma and pa kettle are in jail for stepping on the lawn? 

Just now, The Joker said:

So planning and inciting is not chargeable?  
He is seen helping push down a barricade with cops on the other side.  Ok 

I'm pretty sure crossing a barricade is not being charged, otherwise the courts would be hearing cases for years.

Man.  The Joker starts a thread and then quickly makes two more posts in a few minutes.  Didn't include, didn't edit.  Just drives up the post count.

You can just see him furiously typing one-handed while his other hand is........occupied.

I guess Joker wasn't getting enough traction with this story in other threads.

3 minutes ago, The Joker said:

So suspect number 16 is not arrested, but ma and pa kettle are in jail for stepping on the lawn? 

This is how it works. Just be glad they weren't black or your boy Trump would have had Tianamen Square on his hands.

1 minute ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Good rebuttal I’ll hold judgment for now.  I still say he is on multiple videos encouraging people to break into the capital.  I would think you with your passion for this issue would believe he deserves charges.  Is that a selfie? 

12 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

You can just see him furiously typing one-handed while his other hand is........occupied.

And holding judgement. He's gotta be juggling.

Hey joker, does it at all concern you that whatever news media you ingest on a regular basis consistently ends up leading you sites that on the edge of extremism - and then you repeat what they said?

Maybe it's time to step away from facefuck and twatter and get your news from a real location.

Don't answer that.  It was rhetorical.

1 hour ago, pusslicker said:

This is how it works. Just be glad they weren't black or your boy Trump would have had Tianamen Square on his hands.

16 must have a D after his name.

1 hour ago, Fakenews said:

The Joke is setting PA records for the most tits up threads and they’re going sideways at an ever quicker pace.  Happy Jack is rolling over in his grave.

yeah, he's not Gator

• Like 1